Psychotic

By dayondablockk

A girl named india is psycho as everyone loves to call her (sy). She has no heart as everyone says, but has t... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Not an update.
14
15
New characters
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

18

2.3K 71 31
By dayondablockk

Authors note: Soooo nobody was gonna tell me I put izzy in the thing for what their outfits were. LMAOOO. I just noticed I said hold onnnn. It's so confusing writing two books lmao just ignore that. I fixed it.

Miyah POV

Yesterday I went to india's little "I'm maturing" dinner, it was cool and all I was gonna bring here mom because if you are maturing you have to stop lying. We just gon have to do that another time. 

I just woke up so I rolled over and looked at my phone to see a message from india.

India: hey can you come over to talk to day.

Me: yea that's cool.

I knew exactly what i was gonna do . So I go to my call log and I called.

"Hey i'm going over india's to talk today, maybe it's time we set her straight" 

"Come pick me up." 

I hear before the phone hang up so I go out of bed and started doing my morning routine.

Killa POV 

"hey bae" kayla says walking in our room.

"wassup k" I say sighing.

I honestly been stressing. Ever since that incident with me and india happened in the car I just can't get it outta my mind. Even tho it seems she got it outta her's. All flirting with that other nigga. I mean I can't be mad I gotta whole girl, but idk. 

I gotta figure something out. 

"What's wrong?"

"nothing is wrong ."

"You know you can talk to me right?"

"yea i know k, i'm straight tho." i say getting up and walking into the bathroom closing the door. 

India POV 

I texted miyah earlier today to talk about what I noticed yesterday at the dinner since I didn't wanna bring it up there. I invited mir over and told him and eek what was up. Since I'm closest to them two in the group. Eek also just got back from picking up hope.

"so you want me to stay." mir asks tilting his head to the side.

"Duhhh mir" I say smacking his head and making us both laugh.

"Okay damn"

"but don't act like you listening just like sit in the kitchen on your phone." i say making him nod.

I'm really trying to get anything drama filled out of the way. Ion got time to be having beef or problems with "Friends" as if ion already got opps. That's how people easily get one up on you.

I sat down in the living room waiting and mir was in the kitchen and I heard the doorbell ring making me get up and open it. 

"hey mi-" i start but cut myself off freezing at the sight of my one and only abusive mother. I look from miyah to her causing me to black out.

Mir POV 

"bitch" sy says before punching miyah in her mouth and swing her to the floor and dragging her in the house. Her mom just walks in and closes the door.

Miyah tried to start fighting back but froze when india pulled out a gun.

"Bitch i'm not finna do this with you while my niece in here. Why fight a bitch when I can shot one. Mir take preshus (her moms name) to the trap and tie her up. I got this one." She says pistol whipping miyah looking up at me I can see she was still blacked out so I just did what she said.

 I knock her mom out as she was already dragging miyah to her car. She just her in the car before getting in and pulling off. I shake my head and walk upstairs.

"Aye eek you think dior can watch hope we gotta situation." I say making him nod.

"i'll be right back okay mama?" eek says to hope making her smile and nod as dior picked her up.

"come help me with this big bitch." I say making eek laugh.

"what the fuck." he says seeing sy's mom on the floor.

"man get the legs i'll get the arms." I say as we both pick her up.

^ this is how they were holding her.

We pick her up and start walking out the house and I started to swing her. 

"Weeeee weeee." I say cause me to "accidentally" let go of her in mid air and for eek to do the same.

"damn. That had to hurt." eek says making me laugh and we pick her back up and put her in the car heading to the trap.

India POV 

I was pacing back and front of the trap basement with a tied up miyah just watching me.

"why did you lie. You said you were raped, beat,and your dad is a crackhead. All lies why." miyah rants like she was doing for the past 5 mins.

"it's not a fucking lie! shut the fuck you before I chop your fucking tongue off." I yell making her have a scared face.

seconds later the basement door opens showing eek and mir. They brought her down and tied her up next to miyah.

"wake up bitch" i say throwing water on my "mom" making her get up.

She starts breathing heavy and looks at me with rage in her eyes.

"What you gonna hit me? You can't push me around anymore." I say making her chuckle.

"I never hit you." She says making me laugh. 

"oh we playing that game? okay. Mir start a voice recording. Let's start with you ms."i never hit you" I say pulling her chair up and grabbing a knife and mir started the voice recording.

"you know you turned my own brother against me. So i'm gonna ask you before I have to do anything. What did you do to me and why since we are all here." i say making her shake her head.

"nothing." she says making me chuckle and shake my head.

I take the knife and run it down her arm cutting off her skin. As she screams and miyah held her head down. 

"you gon make this harder for yourself or we gon tell the truth?" I said cutting a finger off making her scream louder.

"I- I" she started

"You what? I can't hear you bitch!" i yelled making her clear her throat. 

"It's true okay? Everything is true. I beat on you, i let my boyfriends do what they wanted with you and I didn't care okay? Is that what you want me to say?" She says crying

"Yea that's what I wanted since everyone seems to think i'm a liar. Ion even know why you did it I just wanted sev to know the truth. Stop the recording and send it to sev. Thanks but your services are no longer needed. Rot in hell." I say before shooting her in between her eyes making miyah scream.

"You. Just shut the fuck up okay? I trusted you. I thought I loved you what type of best friend are to pick my lying ass mom over me? It's cool tho cause you gon be with her." I say putting my gun up to her head but stopped when my black out was over. 

I slowly put my gun down and a tear fell from my eye and I just walked out. People seem to always test me and ion get why. I really live what I say and they think it lies and fake but i'll paint the sky red before I let someone call my life a lie and talk down on me. That's just what I might have to do. 

TO BE CONTINUED...

Authors note: Y'all comments be having me deaddd, y'all wanted miyah gone y'all just might get it teeheehe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
272K 6.2K 58
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
67.2K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...