๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง

By nuusski

- milk the game , teach it to my girl. More

authors note.
1.
2.
authors note.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
authors note.
13.
this is fazo
14.
15.
16.
17.
um
18.
19.
21.
22.
mm
23.
24
25.
26.
27.
this is her neighbor ( levi )
^
28.
29.
30
don't curse me out pls
ok
yea

20

6.4K 259 62
By nuusski

-
𝚁𝙰𝚅𝙴𝙽 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻
-

-

" MARSHALL ! " the officer banged on my cell bars.

" what bro ? wtf do you want ? " I said holding my hand up shielding my eyes from the bright light.

he leaned on the bars " a miracle in heaven has been shined upon ya scrawny ass " he said unlocking my cell " your bon has been made " he chuckled.

i thought to myself .
who bonded me out ? my bond 800K.
it couldn't have been Foogi because he doesn't want too deal with the baby.
sure as hell wasn't layla  , she hates me for what I did too her.

I went up too the front and got all my things seeing a blonde mixed lady standing up there.

I hesitantly went up to her " um , who are you ? "

" I'm derricks mom , cmon. let's go get you cleaned up " she smiled and I felt relieved.

even though I didn't know her I knew that she'd take care of me , atleast for the sake of her grandchild.

-

" so how old are you ? " she asked while I washed my hair in the hotel sink.

" I'm 18 " I said getting a towel and wrapping my hair. " why'd you come get me ? " I added

" because my son asked me too and also because I know you're due soon " she pointed at my belly

" oh he told you about that ? " I felt embarrassed, because his own mother knows that I'm a sister boyfriend stealer ... if that makes sense

" yeah , and I really don't like you for that. I prefer Layla as my daughter in law but .. what Derrick wants it's just what he wants " she shrugged looking out the blinds

" he wants me ? " I said getting excited , I haven't felt wanted in a while so it made me happy.

" mmhm " she said " now hurry up we have somewhere too be.

" where we have to be ? " I said quickly sliding on my fur slides.

" Detroit " she said as she lead me outside and got in the car.

-

𝐹𝐴𝑍𝑂
-

" bro what did you eat ? " I asked Layla , her ass been sick all week.
I pray to god it ain't covid & I'm just sitting around like it ain't nothing.

" idk , just the pizza we ate last night and I ate cereal this morning and a beef jerky just a few minutes ago" she whined.

" you wanna go to the doctor or some ? cause I don't know what to do " I said getting frustrated , don't nobody in my family really get sick like that. So ion know what I'm posed to be doing.

" yes come on " she said getting up holding her stomach before she ran to the bathroom puking.

" come on " I grabbed the bucket from under the cabinet and lead her outdoors too the car.

-

" so what we gone do about Derrick since we know he obviously still alive ? " she said while we were on the way too the hospital.

" ain't nothing we can do but let em live , we can leave if you want too " I looked over at her.

I wasn't trynna rush into nothing but I would feel like she's safer if she was out of Detroit.

" WE DO NEED TO LEAAVEEE " she dragged.
I ain't expect for her to wanna leave.

" you wanna leave fr ? I was just making suggestions" I said shocked

" I do wanna leave , we can go somewhere together" she smiled. " ooh , wait " she said as she threw up in the bucket

" RUINED THE MOMENT BRUH " I semi yelled causing her too laugh.

" give me that " she pointed at the water and a pack of gum. I Handed it too her and she rinsed her mouth with the water and ate gun

" yeah , cause ion need people thinking you a stank breath lil girl " I pulled up at the hospitals and we signed in and sat in the waiting room.

-

꧁few minutes later꧂

-

" Marshall ? " a doctor from the back walked out and called on Layla.

" yep " Layla got up and got up behind her and we went too the back.

the doctor lead us too a room.

" so what's been paining ? " she asked

" my stomach been hurting for the past couple weeks and I throw up EVERYTHING I eat. & I been getting these bad headaches , like migraines "

she wrote down everything on a damn clipboard.

" okay , I'm gonna go run these by the lady up front and I'll be right back "

" okay " Layla nodded and we waited

" you pretty when you sick " I said looking at her and she started laughing.

" bro you're a clown " she continued too laugh.

we talked and waited for a while until the doctor came back in.

" hey , we wanna take you too the obgyn room " she told Layla " you can come too " she pointed at me.

we got up and we got on the elevator going up too the obgyn , oxygen , whatever fucking room.

" so we're just gonna do a few pee samples and a few ultrasounds because you have pregnancy symptoms" she said and I was shocked.

" uh - oh okay " she said taking the sample cup and going too the bathroom too use it.

she came back out and gave the doctor the
cup.

" okay , we're gonna go test this and I'm gonna have an OB too come in here and do your ultrasound after we see the results which should be about 10 minutes"

" okay " she said sitting on the hospital bed and we waited for the doctors to come back out.
-

" if you don't want it we don't have too have it " she said which caused me too look up at her

" bro , I WANT IT ! I hope you pregnant fr " I said reassuring her.

she smiled lightly.

" lil bad ass kid running around " I sighed

" yeah , with a big ass head " she laughed.

-

the doctor came in " okay your urinal test results came back positive but they can sometime be false so we're gonna do a ultrasound too see if you're pregnant and how far along you are " she said putting on gloves and sat in the chair.

Layla took off her pants and sat up in the chair.
she put some type of grease looking shit on her stomach and rubbed something on there.

" look , that's your baby " she said pointing at the monitor above.

" that little bean ? " Layla said laughing.

" yep , you're only a few weeks in .. we'll locate you a doctor and give you your appointment soon" she said informing us on everything before leaving the room.

" cmon baby ma " I said jokingly.

" clown I tell you " she laughed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 6.3K 37
"๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†, ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ, ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ...
223K 5.9K 44
She just wanted the love she deserved but she didn't know it was front of her all along.
235K 9.9K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
189K 4.3K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...