Life Is Strange : BoBoiBoy Ed...

By AnnaTalsie0025

A 11 year old girl named Ying, who studies in University of Kuala Lumpur with her friends after they moved... More

Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur II
Ignoring me but my friends didn't ignore me
Fix A Heart
Nose Bleeds
Chrysalis
Philips

Chronokinesis

224 4 1
By AnnaTalsie0025

Ying

I woke up that I was in the middle of the last period of our class.. Then the teacher asked me to make a report about school portfolios. our teacher requires me to make some design from colored papers. I shook my head as yes. Then my grandma read the notes from my assignment notebook, she smiled when I had a neat handwriting..

Assign :

1. Make your own portfolios for Math, English, Physics, Values and History .

2. Bring your art materials for tomorrow.

3. Glitters, stickers, post it notes are allowed to make your own portfolio.

When I was in my bedroom, I sat down and looked at the window, I looked and think about our school requirements, activities and my life as a young girl who handles chronokinesis.

I ran fast and controlling the time, When I was moved her from Kuala Lumpur with my friends that I have a scholarship going to this school.

I was in 4th Year in High school that my family wanted to study at collage, but I told to them that I'm not ready to this..

Life is Strange : BoBoiBoy Edition Trailer (Official)

Ying (narrates) :
My name is Ying, I am 15 years old when I was studying to UKL or for shorten as : University Of Kuala Lumpur. Then my life became miserable when my grandma moves to HongKong with my parents, so I was living myself, all alone.. My family never contacted me or sending a letter.
I'm not a rebel but I just wanna be all alone with my true friends.

*school bell rang*

Photography Teacher : Hold it right there Ying!

Ying : *standing alone as she looks at the teacher* what is it sir?

Photography Teacher : I know that you're a talented kid, you have the same way as your father do when he's young like you. Ying, I will represent you this school as the contestant of 'Photography Contest 2018'.

Ying : yes sir... But-

Photography teacher : I know you're talented kid..

Ying : Sir I don't have more confident at the contest..

Photography Teacher : *grabs a lucky charm from his pocket as he took her right hand* keep this .. I knew you were shy but keep it.. it's yours now..

Ying (narrates) : he gave a lucky charm, it was carved as a cute sheep that it was made in a chinese jade, then it has a red yarn that it has beads and a Chinese weaved designed.

Ying (narrates) : Then... My life changed..

*At the Girl's CR*

Elise : What the fuck you want Jaq?!

Jaq : Just give my money back ..

Elise : So you want this money.. Then you continually give some those pumpin more drugs and shit!!

Jaq : *held a gun* So you should pay for me Give this shit now!!!!!!

Elise : get the gun away from me... You psycho!!!
*Jaq shoots at Elise*

Ying : NO!!!!

*rewinds time*

Ying : I saved you Elise, from the CR...

Elise : What?!

Ying : that I broke the fire alarm.... If not, you've been dead..

Elise : Oh no you don't....

Ying : I'm not sure if I was crazy right now....

Ying (narrates) :
When I found out that my power band was evolving while I'm growing up so fast.... Then I hesitate going to BoBoiBoy...

BoBoiBoy : Woah!! You we're growing so fast..

Ochobot (scans Ying 's head) : I scan your brain.. Then you we're way more smarter than all the famous scientists.

Ying : *writes the formula on the white marker board* I'm done...

Philips : You are now evolving as a young woman who controls time and running at high speed. So, Ying are you ready for all the experiments..?

Ying : what experiments?

Philips : superhuman experiments....

Ying : yes... I think... I'm ready .. But I have a condition?

Philips : What is your condition?

Ying : Can my friends examine our powers too?

Philips : Well.... Yes..

*at the lab*

Ying : *laying on the cold stainless experiment bed as they put a painless wires all over head, cheeks and her forehead as her tear felt down to her face*

Fang : Philips, we should put her in a deep sleep while scanning her with this painless wires after that, you should lay her in a CT scan.. That we should study the movements of her brain..

*At the CT scan room*

Philips : oh shit! Look at Ying's brain movements!!

Fang : she's turning more diligent right now or she's turning too much shy?

*Ying screams*

Fang : Get her outta the scanner!!

Philips : yes!! *pressed the out button, opens the door and exits with Fang* Ying! Are you okay now??

Ying : *cries*

Ying *narrates* :
I dreamt one night about the storm is coming to KL.. A humongous tornado is going to the way as I walked in a small hill with a giant lighthouse was painted in white.. Then I realized I gonna fix some decisions that I gladly make it wrong... As I rewind again that I want to fix my wrong way until I was going on the right way..

Ying :
*sat down on the grassy ground with Elise* I saw something.. A storm is coming.. Then I don't know what the f*** happening to me...?!

Elise :
Ying.. Start from the beginning..

* A GIANT STORM WITH A LARGE WHITE LIGHTHOUSE STOODS UP AS THE ACTUAL PICTURE TURNS INTO YING 'S DRAWING ON HER JOURNAL*

*Guitar strums plays with soundeffects of papers*

LIFE IS STRANGE :
BOBOIBOY EDITION

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.2K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
947K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
64.1K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...