Damn it Ocean (Loubbie)

By ihatesharksss

Debbie Ocean and Lou miller are in love, but none of them dares to admit it, they slowly start falling more a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chaptet 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 10

1.8K 44 32
By ihatesharksss

"So, are we definitely going to that pool party?" asked Debbie, walking inside the room and laying down on their bed.

"yes, baby we told Tammy we would be there"

"I know I know but you know we have this room all to ourselves and since our little love confession we seem to be unstoppable" Said Debbie resting her head on Lou's chest as the blond made her way next to her

"Hey I was meaning to ask you about that, we haven't really talked about the confessions you know?"

"all right how about we both can ask anything and the other has to answer with the truth and only that"

"All right, I like it" Said Lou as Debbie stood up and sat in front of her in between Lou's legs with her own legs around Lou's waist. "I'll start, how long have you liked me for?"

Debbie started playing with Lou's suit while saying "well this is embarrassing to admit but I have liked you since before prison, way before prison actually"

"really?" said Lou "how long back"

"well when you were with Andrew I started liking you but well you were with him and you are my best friend so I contain my feelings, and then you broke up with him and I started dating Tammy so I didn't feel anything other than friends love for you for a while, but then I broke up with Tam and you suddenly started dating girls which gave me hope but I couldn't compete with Rooney even though I wanted you so badly, and we'll all while prison I guess and in the heist I was crazy for you I can't believe you didn't noticed"

"but you were with Claude"

"I never really liked him, let alone love him, but he was a good distraction from my feelings for you" Debbie said shyly looking down while Lou lightly with her hand raised Debbie's chin to meet her eyes, she gave her a soft kiss and a smile. "My turn" continued Debbie "Why didn't you tell me before that you loved me? I mean I get I didn't either but you are supposed to be the player"

"I always had feeling for you Deb, since the first day I met you all does years back to right now, I always admire you and thought you were the coolest person ever, but you always treated me as a friend, then Andrew happened and I really liked him and was happy with him but I would've dropped him in a heartbeat for you, you were always the one, and with Rooney I mean you were with Tams so I forced myself to not like you like that and I didn't for a while but seeing you in prison broke me and only made me realized I couldn't get over my feeling for you"

"so, in conclusion we are two really dumb people who have loved each other for a long time and never said a word"

"we are very stupid, aren't we?" She said as Debbie kissed her sweetly and lightly, then she broke the kiss and said "why do you even like me Deb"

"are your serious right now?" Debbie asked and Lou nodded "well because you are the strongest and baldest girl I know but you are so dorky and stupid sometimes, and you walk around the world like you own it but you make people feel special around you, because when you smile you make me smile even if I am mad at you, because you are the most trust worthy person ever and really good at conning people, because you are the one person that has stuck with me even when I push everyone away or mess up all the time, because you see the good in people, and that's only some of the stuff without mentioning the fat that you are tall, have the coolest hair in the world, pricing blue eyes, a voice that makes me go weak and great tits, hon there is nothing not to like" Lou tits he head up again with her hand and kissed her deeply this time laying backwards and making Debbie fall on top of her.

Debbie broke the kiss, she lied there, on top of Lou, feeling her breathing underneath her, looking at her deep blue eyes and getting lost in the moment as she grasps the fact that Lou Miller, Her Lou Miller, was finally with her. Lou looked at Debbie's precious body on top of her, with her cute smile and her brown eyes while she admired her, every part, every inch of her body. They laid there talking and laughing about all the stupid times they had made a move on the other one without them even noticing,

"remember that time you brought that girl from your bar home and then you went to the kitchen to get vodka and she stayed in her room waiting for you, but then when you came back up she was rushing through the stairs to get out of the apartment?" Said Debbie

"uhm yeah I remember, you told me someone had called her and it was an emergency" said Lou

"yeah well there was no call and no emergency, I went into your room, told her to get the fuck away from the apartment unless she wanted me to cut up each of her fingers and shove them up her ass"

"oh no you did not" said Lou laughing loudly and Debbie laughed with her and nodded her head, "your crazy bitch"

"well honey you were bringing girls over every weekend after breaking up with Rooney, I needed you for myself at least one day"

"yeah well to be fair I did go a little overboard"

"a little?!" said Debbie razing her eyebrows

"oh, look who's talking, I have catch you doing yourself at least five times"

"well that in not my fault, you know the lock on my door is broken"

"yeah right, broken, sure," Lou said sarcastically. They kept on talking until it got dark outside and it was time to go to the pool party. They made the room a mess while trying to figure out what to wear.

"how do I look?" asked Lou as she got out of the bathroom with one of her shiny pants and blouses that made her look even cooler than she already was and a pair of white heels.

"baby" Said Debbie standing up and walking towers Lou "you look, wow" Lou smiled and kissed Debbie "if you dress like that you know every single person at that party is going to have their eyes on you, so I better look good as well so you know, I have a chance with you"

"you always look nice"

"oh, shut up that's such a cliché" said Debbie getting into the bathroom with a pile of dresses and closing the door

"Might be a cliché but that doesn't mean it is not true" Lou answered back sitting on the bed waiting for her girl to be ready. After a couple of minutes, the door finally opened,

"So, what do you think?" said Debbie standing shily in the bathroom door, she was wearing a tight black dress that shaped her body perfectly with some black shoes and her hair straight back,

yLou swallowed and said "so I am not allowed to say a cliché like, you look extremely beautiful right now?"

"all right fine, I will allow a few clichés" she walked up toward Lou and cupping her cheek kissed her hard, Lou stood up and wrapped her hand around Debbie's waist pushing her body against hers and deepening the kiss. Before they could deepen the kiss, they heard a knock on the door.
Debbie opened the door slightly annoyed at the interruption, "Yes?"

"oh, hey moms, ready?" There standing at the other side of the door where the other six ladies waiting for them. Tam was wearing a flowy white dress with pink flowers and pink shoes

Next to her was standing Rose wearing a sew through flower dress with a black dress under and a black coat on top paired with big black boots.

Holding this one's arm was Daphne wearing a white dress with flowers at the bottom and a bright red coat.

Nine was next to her with a silky red dress and her locks tight up on top of her head

Amita was in the back with a black dress with red decor around the sides and pant underneath

and finally, right in front of the door was Constance in her all glitter rose gold dress, looking at Debbie and Lou anxiously.

"looking hot ladies" said Lou while holding Debbie's waist with one arm and smirking at the others. They all walked down the hallway in their fancy outfits catching the eyes of every passing person. The eight ladies reached the bottom floor where the adult pool was crowded with people looking their fanciest, drinking, playing games, there were even stripers at one side of the big pool.

"well latinos definitely know how to party" Said Nine walking in and approaching an empty table, they all sat in the circular couch around the table and order some drinks,

Nine gave Constance a little punch in the arm and pointed her towards the dance floor, the two young ones smiled at each other and left their group. Daph and Rose both decided, while talking with their eyes, to go to a little corner to dance and make out. The four left on the table started drinking like crazy.

"Oh look at that, how well we know each other contest, we should totally try it" said Debbie pointing to a table with couples sitting around it

"i don't know Deb, that's kind of lame"

"well it would be fun beating all those people"

"all right let's go". They reached the table and the director of the contest explained how it works, to their surprise he explained in english since most of the guest in the hotel spoke it, for each question they would get a point and if they were able to beat the highest score they got two bottles of tequila for free, they accepted and put on their game faces.

"alright first question goes for Lou" said Jerry, the director "when is Debbie's birthday" Debbie was given a little board where she had to write the correct answer

Lou raised her eyebrows at such an easy question "Well Jerry, Debbie was born on July 9, 1970 at exactly 9:53 am" Debbie looked at lou surprised and filled with love while all the other constance sighted at the sight of their defeat

"That's correct, now question for Debbie, how did you two meet"

Debbie smiled at the question while her eyes where set on Lou's blue eyes "we met exactly a week after Lou moved from Australia to the states, she had no friends nor family here, all she had where a couple of dollars and a genius brain, we were both in a casino in new york and i had been on this poker table for ever, just when i was about to leave, this hot blond chick sat on the table and with that australian accent asked if she could play, i sat down again and we started playing, she was actually to my surprise cheating, very well i may add, but not well enough for me not to notice, she won the game and i didnt say anything, next game i cheated and she noticed, but she didn't say anything either, and like that we kept going until we both had all the money from everyone at the table, just by looking at each other that first day we planned a whole thing to cheat at poker, and after that game I just had to talk to her"

They all looked at them amazed and impressed, Lou, without breaking eye contact with Debbie, turned around her board that said POKER GAME, they all gave a small applause and the two smiled for each other.

"very well" said Jerry "Lou, what is Debbie's biggest fear?"

Lou looked softly into Debbie's eyes, asking her for permission to say the real answer, Debbie nodded slightly and lou said "Well Debbie's biggest fear is to be like her mother"

Debbie turned the board around shyly and the world where written there, they all looked with a sad face at them and also annoyed at their connection.

"Correct, Debbie, what does Lou like when cuddling?" They both raised their eyebrows at the weird question

"she liked being the big spoon and putting her head on the crook of my neck" Lou turned the board and it was correct but Debbie added "oh and also, even tho she doesn't like to admit it because she says she is not a dog, she likes being scratched in the back and in the belly" Lou looked away shyly while Debbie smiled.

"Well isn't that adorable?" said Jerry and the other couples cheered "now is time for some who is most likely, first question, who is more controlling in bed"

Lou smiled and Debbie rolled her eyes, both boards wrote Lou, and all the other couples cheered.

"Most addicted to porn?"

They were surprised at the bold question but both new the answer, both board wrote DEBBIE on the, she rolled her eyes embarrassed

"Very well, last and most spicy question, who comes the fastest?"

They both looked at each other and then down at their boards, they turned them around and Lou's broad had DEBBIE written on it while Debbie's had LOU written there.

"Oh it seems to be a disagreement" the two looked at each other while frowning their smiles and with a teasing smile "but not to worry" continued Jerry "you two still have the biggest score by a lot so two bottles of tequila will be delivered to your table, congratulations" Debbie and Lou hugged each other and kissed, the others coupled cheers in fake excitement. They returned to their table and continued on with the drinking.

"whoa whoa" said Lou taking the bottle out of Debbies hand "go slow or you might confess your love to Tammy next" Debbie looked at Lou with fake annoyance and Tammy blushed

"ha ha not funny Lou, now you are not my babysitter" she reached for the bottle and Lou pushed it farther away "GIve. Me. The. Fucking. Bottle" she said with a straight face, well as straight as a drunk person can.

Lou shook her head with a smile teasing Debbie.

"fine" Debbie stood up "i will get myself another bottle then"

Debbie stood up and made her way to the bar while stumbling in her walk. She sat on one of the counter's chairs and finished up the drink she had in her hand.

"Hey you" she said pointing to the men behind the counter, he raised his eyebrows "yes, yes you, can you give me something strong, like THE strongest thing you have" he turned around and started making it.

"Here you go ma'am"

"Hey" said Debbie mad "don't you ma'am me, I'm not old enough for that" the man looked at her and gave her one of does looks, the one that says 'you are too drunk and too old, you kind of give pity', and went on with his business. Deb drank the whole thing in a quick motion making her body trumble a bit at the touch of what felt like fire in her belly.

Debbie stayed at the counter completely forgetting her friends and letting time pass her by as more and more shots went down her throat.

"Hi there" a male voice said to her from behind, she turned around and it took her multiple times to get her vision straight enough to see the face smiling at her right now, she frowned her brows as she didn't recognize the men. "Okay you are very very drunk" the man said

"No, wait wait" said Deb tilting her head in effort to help her sober up "omg Keanu" she said lightly punching him in the chest "How are you? What are you doing here?"

He smiled and took a seat next to her and said "well it's my last day here, I have to go back to the city soon but I gave myself a quick vacation, what are you doing here?"

"Uhm I just got here I am with some friends, Tammy, you remember her?"

"The chick you dated?"

"Debbie smiled the drunkest smile ever smiled "yeah yeah and Lou also"

"The hot Aussie?"

"That very one" said Debbie

"Well hey you look pretty ahead of me in drinks but I don't like drinking alone so mind if we take these shots to my table over there?" He pointed at a table right in front of the table where Lou and some of her friends were seated.

Debbie would have said no, she would have thought about the place it was in and how Lou was going to get mad, but in that moment nothing mattered, she was drunk enough to say yes to anything at this point. She stood up and linked arms with him as he led her to the table.

It was a tall table, the type with no chairs, they got there and as they passed by they weren't able to avoid the looks of the girls in the table, they gasped in silence and slightly looked at Lou without making it too obvious, she was mad but contained herself to stay seated.

The scene went on for a while, Keanu's and Debbie's bodies moves closer and closer until his arm was around her waist, Debbie was out of it, her mind in a different universe while her body moved on the so known routine, her 'I want you in my bed tonight' type of flirting.

Lou knew what she was doing, she was so angry and deep down she was also hurt at this but her pride was too strong, she looked around the room, couple of nice looking guys checking her out but Lou knew this was not enough to to get Debbie fully jealous, she kept looking and spotted a beautiful girl looking at her, she was was young and short with curly black hair and dark eyes.

Lou took two shot glasses and filled them up while standing up and walking toward the girl, at this movement Debbie finally spotted her and was brought back to a bit of soberness, enough to make her realize the jealousy and anger in Lou's face.

The blond one was now talking to the young women, lightly touching here and there making the girl blush and flirt back, and at this point Debbie was all over Keanu, shooting looks of anger at Lou. The brunette now was conscious of what was happening and she had had enough of it. She met eyes with Lou and gave her her death stare and dramatically walked out into the hotel hallway.

Lou followed back but Debbie had already left in the elevator, she took the next with anger in her every step. She reached the room and opened the door harshly caughting Debbies attention.

"What the fuck Lou" said Debbie almost screaming in rage

"What the fuck me? Oh no honey what th fuck you" answered Lou throwing her hands around

"Me? You were the one flirting with that girl that was, by the way, probably too young to even drive"

"Oh shut up Debbie she was 25 and you were the one that started flirting with the 'action movie' type of guy, right in front of me"

"I wasn't flirting! What are you talking about"

" oh you weren't? So the 'omg you are so strong wow, I bet you could pick me up just with one arm and probably also choke me, you know what I mean' , is just what you say in every conversation?" Said Lou mimicking Debbie

"Shut the fuck up Lou, that was nothing compare to you touching that girl all over"

"What? Are you jealous now?" Said Lou angrily

"Fuck you?" Said Debbie in rage, throwing a pillow to Lou with all her drunken strength

Lou took the pillow and threw it at Debbie. Insulted, the brunette pushed Lou putting her hand on Lou's shoulder. The blond pushed Debbie but harder than what Debbie had, Deb, again, put her hand on Lou's shoulder to push her but the blond was fast enough to catch her wrist before she could push her, Debbie struggle and hit Lou with her legs, trying to let her hands free but the other one was way stronger and wouldn't let go.

Lou let go of Debbies hand and pushed her angrily into the bed. She jumped up the bed too and sat on top of Debbies waist while this one struggled and moved around throwing petty slaps at Lou and trying to kick her down from on top of her.

Lou managed to catch Debbies arms and she pushed them on top of her head to stop her from hitting her. Debbie wiggled beneath her to free herself but couldn't, the two looked at each other, their eyes with anger. After a moment Lou leaped and met her lips to Debbies, harshly and with passion, they kissed for a moment, a kiss full of anger but eagerness and need of the other. In a swift motion that took all of her strength, Debbie managed to switch roles and have Lou under her, she kissed her while holding her hands pinned down on the mattress.

Debbie started kissing Lou's neck, making her way down to her collar bone and getting some moans out of the blond one. Lou, not liking being out of control and still pretty mad at Debbie, switched them up again. "Go to hell," said Debbie angrily. Lou took one hand and, careful not to hurt her, put it around Debbies neck,

"What was that you were saying?" Lou said and Debbie frowned her brows in anger. Lou started kissing Debbie's neck and this one tried to get out of her embrace so she could be on top of her, however, everytime she tried, Lou

would suck harder on her neck making her moan. They couldn't stay away from each other, they were eager to touch, Lou took Debbies clothes rapidly, not wanting to wait a second to have her mouth all over her body.

Debbie opened up Lou's shirt and took it off, throwing it across the room. Lou started kissing Debbie on her breast, the part that was visible through the bra, then in a quick motion took off the bra and started kissing her tits, all very harshly and still in rage, sucking her nipple while her other hand made its way to her underwear. She started moving her fingers vastly and strongly in circles around her clit.

"My turn today Miller" said Debbie in a mix of moan and dominance, she pushed Lou making her get out of the bed into the carpet next to it, Debbie followed and took Lou's pant of

"Like hell it is" said Lou and with her legs in Debbie's shoulders, she pushed her down on the carpet and quickly took of her underwear, she kissed her belly and then kissed her pussy, she strongly sucked on her clit making her moan

"Why are you so fucking stubborn" said Debbie almost out of breath while Lou licked her clit up and down

"Say that again" said Lou looking up for a second

"Why are y-" Debbie couldn't finish as Lou entered two fingers inside of her as she sucked hard on her clit

While pulling her fingers in and out of Debbie, Lou said "you are speechless now huh? You where the so out of words back there with the 'all muscles guy'", Debbie moan loudly as she came close, back arched and she could feel her whole body tensing, she looks at Lou, who was smiling while sucking her clit and rubbing it up and down with her tongue while her other hand was going in and out of her fast, now with three fingers, despite her tries to keep it in she came all over Lou letting out a loud moan and making her body shake.

Debbie's pride and anger took over her, she pushed Lou back making the blonds body lay in the carpet in front of her, one of Debbie's knees went right in the middle of Lou's legs, pressing on her pussy, one arm was supporting her and the other was pressing on Lou's chest, "I said is my fucking turn you bitch, so don't fucking move unless I say so" Lou gave her a death stare and Debbie pressed her knee harder making Lou moan, Debbie smiles,

She ripped of Lou's underwear, she kissed all the way from her chest to her pussy, all while the blond one frowned her face and stopped herself from moaning, she started licking her slit lightly and making her moan, the she started going faster, up and down the clit, sucking every now and then to get a loud moan from Lou, she then stuck her finger in all the way and started going in and out while playing with Lou's clit in her mouth and with the other hand keeping her waist down,

"Debbie" Lou said in a moan while moving her body uncontrollably at the pleasure "fuck Debbie" she moaned loudly, her body started tensing up and she could feel herself getting closer, she threw her head back and rolled her eyes "Deborah I swear to god, I can't" she couldn't help but moan loudly, Debbie was now rubbing her clit up and down very fast while also shoving her fingers inside her. "Debs" Lou said as she finally let go and with a loud moan came all over Debbie's fingers, she slowed down and licked her pussy cleaning everything up, she took her fingers out and traced with them all over Lou's breathless body until reaching her mouth and shoving them there. The blond one, making angry eye contact, licked Debbie's fingers cleaning them up, Debbie took them out and Lou said out of breath "I fucking hate you", Debbie licked her own fingers and answered with a smile "a hate you too".

Lou pulled Debbie into an embrace, their naked warmth next to each other in the soft carpet, Debbie's head on Lou's naked chest and the blond's arms around her waist. They stayed like this for a while and then Debbie stood up, she leaned a hand for Lou but this one dismissed it and stood up, Debbie rolled her eyes with a smile and laid in bed, opening her arms for the blond one to come cuddle next to her, and so she did. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in a very long time but yeah here you go, I don't really know how to feel about this chapter, started pretty cheesy and then more spicy but yeah, also I just wanted to throw in there some pictures of the beautiful cast so that is that. Let me know what you guys think about it, any suggestions or whatever, I love reading comments,  thanks for reading, means a lot, if you guys like this I will update more often :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 191 37
[AU] Coming out is easier when you've got someone by your side. At least that's how the hyper-private Lou Miller sees it. When her publicist suggest...
76.6K 3.7K 52
🚨 𝐍𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. ⚠️ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️ The kisses and the intoxicating touches linger like a sin - those sh...
109K 2.2K 42
- fluffy/smutty with Sandra Bullock & Cate Blanchett & Rooney Mara and their characters - NONE OF THESE ARE MINE - ALL OF THE STORIES ARE FROM AO3...
59.7K 3.2K 71
🚨 𝐍𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. The world has gotten bigger for the both of them; the familiar scent and the kisses already felt...