COTE One Shots

By Adisial

Some One Shots by yours truly Adisial. These may range from true one-shots to timelines that are based on a s... More

Boner-ahem Pawn in the making
Red hair-kun got a green hat
Shitty reaction one shot
KFC-Kiyo Fucking Chie / It's Fingerlicking Kiyo.
Chronicles of the Heroin in her fight against the demonic dragon.
The lewding of a Sensei: Behind the Scenes
It's not a mask, It's what he became.
Contrast
Drinking tears is my profession.
Guidance of a beast.
The heavenly sight.
A tan-girls pureness.
Leroy jenkins.
Schlap
FBI-chan, please don't touch me there ('ใคใƒฎโŠ‚)
The fall of reason, brings forth the monsters of the heart.
Schrรถdinger's Threesome
Is it wrong to pick up a boy on the street?

Everything according to Keikaku

13.6K 172 147
By Adisial

[Some Kei lewds man, don't know why, but for me Kei is horny and pure at the same time, lmao, I might also just be biased because of the Kei fanfics where she is always horny dunno why.

Anyway, I decided that I will lewd her a second time, opposed to the fluff I will just use her fluffy thighs.

Now onto the usual idea.

Instead of the usual one's, this time I will represent my ship for the series, who some of you might already know which is Milf-teachers x Kiyo....

The idea is a more profound one, and no one will use it... probably.

So, we regress with the characters ages aside from Kiyo and everything related to him before school, like matsuo and 20th generation and so on.

Meaning that Sae, Chie and Mashima are students and Kiyo is going to school while they are in school, this would be interesting as you could center this around them, make a background on them and try to find out what kind of people they were before graduating and going the path of teacher.

What's all those regrets of Sae? How intense is the class competition? The beautiful maneuvering of Kiyo to make his class win without anyone really knowing. As they were close, it's like a painter giving a painting a few strokes more and creating a masterpiece in the end.

Such things and as usual, the ship between Kiyo x Sae x Chie. How that will be revealed, maybe she bites more than she can, Chie-chan? She also might have a dark past that Sae just doesn't know, they should've been enemies after all, so something happening and Chie not telling Sae + Mashima. Maybe a youthful Mashimabro being good friends with Kiyo despite the difference in classes. And overall, you can bring in some characters that you want, for example Mamarisu as a teacher but she resigned once her health was bad, and she is the one helping fights against Ayanopapa.

Well, lots of ideas but none is going to make it.... Probably.

Now onto the Story.]

POV-chan is playing with Kiyo's hair while he was sitting next to Kei, watching a movie on the TV in Kiyo's room. When her gaze went over to Kei, she frowned and got a jealous look, she blew at her with all her might, creating a slight breeze, Kei got a chilly feeling from the cold air brushing over her hair, so she just picked her cup on the table in front of them as they were leaning against the bed with table in front of them, as she picks up the tea and slightly tilts it, as this was going, POV-chan was breathing hard because of how much air she expelled. But she doesn't give up and breathes in and blow with all her might. Now it hits the liquid in the cup, it gets in motion and drips on her shirt.

"Kyaah!"

"Hmm? Oh."

"Don't oh me! The tea spilled on my blouse!"

Kei exclaimed as she held her blouse near the spot where the tea sprinkled, looking at it, it still steams so she probably shrieked due to that, and it was cute.

"You should take it off, green tea can leave some nasty stains."

I lied there, I actually just wanted her to take off her clothes, but that is a necessary lie, definitely.

"Waaah!? I need to wash it immediately then!"

She took off the blouse in complete panic and was shaky trying to move towards the bathroom, she is a bit too hasty, she should really slow down otherwise-

Tum

She nearly slipped but luckily I could catch her before she fell, now that I look at our position, her back must be hurting, she is after all only supported by me and I tower over her from behind, despite the cleavage presenting itself in front of me, I didn't look, I just focused on my peripheral vision, but she looked really cute flushed like this, so I lowered my head and at the same time, slowly let her down on the ground.

My lips were faintly touching hers, the electric shock we both felt at that moment they touched, was numbing, we both didn't go deeper into the kiss, we stayed like this for some seconds until the sensation washed away and Kei wiggled on the floor, her bra got messed up and her skirt is now sliding up a bit due to her being only able to move towards me.

Breaking our kiss again, I looked her in the eyes, desire was evident, hers mirroring mine.

I didn't even care about the scare on her side. Looking at her from on top, she looked like a maiden having given in to the evil princes advances about to be corrupted by him. Which I will gladly do.

I slid over the ground next to her and squished my arms under her and shot up at once, trying to accelerate her heartbeat and like this, indirectly her excitement. I lifted her up in a princess carry and took some large steps towards the bed, once glancing towards it, her grip on my shirt tightened and she buried her head in my chest. No one can blame her; every girl would get the situation and be embarrassed as their cherry will be plucked.

"I will be gentle, don't worry."

I reassured her, but was half lying and telling the truth, I will be gentle during the appetizer and rough in the main dish.

"Why do I feel like you are lying?" She muttered sheepishly, not denying that we are about to do and even showing her positive feelings towards it by the tone of her voice, yet a bit anxious due to miraculously seeing through my half-lie.

I guess, intuition helped her here. Anyway-

dnghh

I plopped her on the bed, shocking her once more and immediately climbing on top of her, not giving her time to adjust to the situation. I took her hands and pushed them down on the bed. She shudders due to the intense situation.

As I gazed down to her defenseless self, I looked her deep into the eyes, catching something for a moment. It's not unusual for her to have expectations or anxiousness equally, but that wasn't really what I saw there it was something akin to.... Obsession?

An obsession which she probably developed for me, but is this all? Obsession come in all forms, will she be jealous? Will she be open and uncaring? Will she want all his time and know where he is all the time? Some are impossible due to her not protesting when we entered this relationship and decided to keep it a secret.

Whatever it is, I'm curious and at the same time a bit expectant of seeing this side of hers, she herself probably never knew she has.

"We are going to do it now."

I said to her, it was slightly teasing but she didn't respond and just nodded her head, probably capturing the image in her head, this moment for her- no, for us, will be something unique, as you can only lose your first time once after all.

Even for me, it should be something that brings nervousness to me, keyword; Should.

But for some reason, I have this calming instinctual feeling, making me calm down, it's not the White Rooms teaching, no, this is something apart of the real me, something that might have showed if I was brought up in a normal environment.

Enough of this.

I dropped my head down, the way to her lips seems so far and yet close, the time equally in turmoil, we are slowly losing the sense of everything else besides of what we sense of each other, the world steadily fades and only the two of us remain and just then.

Our lips connect, some indescribable warmth is being transmitted to each other, while I have trouble to put emotions into this, but I received hers either way.

I felt all the excitement and anxiety, the blooming feeling of a maiden and the trance-like feeling when coming to the ending of the kiss. She looked really seductive like this, is this the natural power of a gayru? The gap moe really helps them in these situations. Or so would have the professor said.... The White Room has quite the weird professors for teachings us such things.

My hands let go of hers and slid over her arms while my lips trailed over her naked skin, starting to give her hickeys, as my hands finally reached their target, they purposefully didn't simply rip off her bra but made it as sensual as possible.

My hands went under her bra feeling up her breasts and encountering her erect nipples asking for stimulation.

"Ahhh, Kiyotaka, you beast."

Probably pointing out me taking complete control, not letting her move on her own. Hopefully-

"As if you were expe-"

She wanted to say something outrageously which I couldn't answer her without lying, but I my secret weapon which is God-finger-chan, who immediately left her breast once I knew where she was going with her question, it infiltrated her sacred place to launch a distraction.

"Ahhhh-"

It seems it was successful as her hand traveled down too, refusing to let me retreat and asking for more.

"What a needy girlfriend I have."

I whispered into her ear and nibbled on it while playing with her simultaneously down there.

„B-baka, of course, ahhhh, will I be like this if you are s-soo relentless~ "

It seems that she is more into it due to me being her partner, which also confirms something else-

„Does that mean when you play with yourself, you imagine me? "

I know it's bad courtesy basically accusing a girl of masturbating, but I couldn't help myself to tease her, as her reactions are so cute. Though, I guess I would be jealous if she wouldn't think of me and rather some kind of idol, but for her, I'm probably an hidden gem idol.

„Ahhh mouuu, stop it."

As she said that, I provokingly stopped my movements, am I sadist? Why do I want to see her squirm a bit and beg for me? Well, she fell in love with her possible assaulter, so I guess she does fit the role of the M.

She moved her slender legs up and down, clearly asking me to continue but when I look her in the eyes, she seems to blush and just look away with a cute pout, she doesn't seem to want to say it. But I'm not that easy.

„How regretful, and here I was happy to be final bonding with you this deep but-„

She interrupted my obviously sarcastic monologue, looking at me with a bit anger and shyness in her eyes. People always fear that they might appear weird to their lover when they reveal a side of themselves lusting for plays and contact, so she naturally would want it to happen all naturally and not with her pleading for it.

„Ahhh, this guy.... I admit! Fine! Please don't stop! And move your fingers it f-felt g-good."

She says but starts to avert her face midway through, what boyfriend am I if I didn't deliver after this but looking at her turned face I wanted to dive into her nape and neck which I did.

I smelled a different perfume from usual.

It's mature and attracting, contradicting to the usual flowerily one she puts on when coming over, she seems to have aimed for this development too, huh? But she didn't expect that her boyfriend who up until now didn't make any moves, to befall her.

„Mmh~ "

Seemingly satisfied with the sensation of being kissed there, I intentionally left a hickey there, marking my territory is a given after all.

All this time, I didn't stop playing her with my fingers and with my observation ability, I saw how her abdominal muscles contracted lightly and the walls surrounding the tip of my finger tightened.

„Ahh, Kiyotaka!"

She moaned out loud, her senses were a bit haywire, only the first orgasm in this hell/paradise of pleasure.

I leaned over her body and approached her lips giving them a slight peck before reaching over to her ear, and whispering.

„My sheets are quite wet now, well, at least it seems it's wet enough to go in. "

Before she could shrieck in surprise again, I gave her peck and trailing with my hands over her chest to her tits, I squeak those two peaks before going down to her knees and lifting them up before she can even resist.

I buried my face in her sacred place, sandwiched between her thighs, and Kei completely off due to the sudden sensation, going with my tongue all over her place and slowly starting to invade inside, the texture and wetness coupled with the warmth are something new, a normal understanding came upon me on how good it would feel to put my rod in there.

"Ahh~, Kiyo~ Wh-what are you doooing?!~"

Stopping for a second to reply to her, I look at her in the eye and convey my teasing intentions.

"Just eating up my beloved and sweet Kei."

Her insides tightened now completely as she seemingly came from me calling her like this and that she already was on the verge of an orgasm.

Giving her place a last teasing kiss, to which Kei shudder because she just came and is still sensitive.

But nonetheless, still a bit numb due to the resent orgasm so I opted to take her right now as it might help.

I prepared her opening by stretching it a bit with my fingers while staring a bit too much as Kei came out of her daze and smirked at me.

"Do you get off on looking at my mere pussy? Does that turn you on? Make you feel good?"

I don't know why she said that, but it sounded awfully familiar. But alas, confusing me isn't going to save her from penetration.

"On the other side of ColdKouji lurks Hornykouji."

Just before I inserted it, she said something really remarkable, I took off my eyes from her pussy as she calls it and look at her, she seems to be saying things due to her nervousness.

But what she said is something rather interesting, thinking about it, shouldn't it be instinctual when doing this, I think I will let my guard down and go in with instincts and right as I said this.

My huge schlapper went into tiny hole, tearing down any sort of resistance like China with their public opinion. Coming in, I feel how her walls are pressing me, if my dick were Ibuki, she would be orgasming due to the chokehold.

"Hmmmnn~ Kiyotaka's thing is in me! ~"

She seems to be happy for me to be in her,I don't mind, I can always go into you like this Kei, but saying this might make me seem like a hor-

"I can always go in you like this my Kei."

Oh yeah, I'm horny now so I will say horny lines too.

She just blushed and nodded slightly while averting her face, seems like she is horny too.

While waiting for her to adjust to my humongous size, I drop my head into her chest, licking all around breast, which tasted sweet, I felt the softness of her skin and the arousal in me shot up to another level the same for her as she is shivering.

I made my way to the peak faster than Ike turns tsundere.

"Ahh~" Kei slightly gasped at now being also attacked by the nipples while having her place down there stretched more than the administration has stretched the rules to accept the whole of Class D.

"Kiyotaka, ahh, if you suck me o- aaahhh."

I'm not in the mood to speak so I started moving on purpose, distracting her and make her mind concentrate on the sensation. But now the good feeling intensified as I feel her walls stretch and dragged along the way I move.

"What lewd pussy my girlfriend has." I teased her likes this but to my surprise my teasing made her even tighten further and making the stirring of her insides more apparent. Ugh.

"Ahh, ahhhhn, Kiyotaka if you ah~ do that, I'm-"

Slap

I didn't slap her ass nor thigh; I slapped her cheek. Of course, I didn't really slap her but enough force that she would feel immense pain but for her skin to start tingling a bit.

She immediately came from this.

She likes being talked down and taken advantage off by me huh? I sure didn't expect that when I reformed her, but it's actually to expect due to the way our relation established in the first place.

And now, we are in the same bed, raising my head a bit and gazing at her blushing face slight tears rolling down her shut eyes, and her open mouth. I instead of kissing her put my fingers in the mouth.

And as expected, she instinctively started sucking it, while pounding her down there, having my fingers sucked by her with that lewd expression, I felt a great deal of pleasure. Due to that, I accelerated even further and knocked at her baby-making-room as Chie-chan likes to call it. Knocking with more ominous than when Ichika is standing in front of my door.

Now that I think about it.... While pounding I slightly glance where I put the condom and while it only took a second, I thought of putting it on but-

"Weakness disgusts me."

Came naturally out of my mouth, but enough of jokes, I'm about to bust a nut into my lovely love too- girlfriend, as the trance-like sensation slowly increased, my vision darkened in an endless white, not the white I am used to but... one of freedom, wildness, canvas to take up any color I use on it, creating the picture I want...

But alas, it didn't last long, and I was thrown back into reality.

Kei has her hand on her forehead, panting hard, she probably came again, I really am making her cum in short intervals, and the intensity is higher with each time she orgasmed.

But yeah, I want to experience that white again, so no pause for you.

(AN: Just a reminder, this is hentai/Porn, and so on, nothing to do with reality, so don't take it as something that actually might happen, sex in rl is by far not like this.)

I turned her forcefully over and clasped her waist pulling it up a bit. Now positioning myself in front of her. I indulged my meat pole into her.

"Haaahnnn~."

She seems to have bitten into the sheets as I enter the meat choker. And I again pounded into her, ignoring all limitations of space in it, and fucking her senseless in a rough way.

Slap

"Hnmm~"

After slapping her ass, I grab her buttocks and push them to the front exposing her 2nd hole to my view. Curious, I went there with a finger and trailed along the edge, simultaneously, she also trembled, but I won't stop.

Pah

Pah

Pah

Pah

Stopping with the tease, I finally inserted my finger after taking a bit lubricate that's overflowing. Funny enough, as I insert my finger, her back muscles stretch forward, and her legs try to close but once I spread legs, they won't close until I let them.

The new sensation of a place she didn't expect me to touch upon. Now, that she is surprised by the development, she tried to speak up.

"No, no, don-"

But I didn't let her speak up as I grabbed her ponytail and pulled it back and pushing in as much length as possible, her insides contracted, her tongue outside as I see from her face looking upward.

And again, this thrilling blank feeling.

I dropped her head down and let her rest.... For now.

The time passed as I immersed myself in the blank feeling and Kei exploring herself while immersing herself in the pleasure, I give her.

Kei is currently sleeping with a smile on her face, slight marks of my hand or visible on her cheeks and all over her body either bitemarks, hickeys or red from groping it.

This was a rather fun experience, but I somehow feel frustrated as I still have a lot pent up.

So, in an attempt to waste energy, I stood up from the bed dressed myself, to go out for a quick walk.

Opening my door, I notice a small puddle in front of it, which I will naturally ignore. And make my way towards the elevator.

And there I met Ike, who was looking at me a bit in contempt. I can understand, after all, he who has anxieties of being left behind, has to realize that the gloomy guy he thought wasn't ahead of him, is leagues beyond him. Poor him. An ant can't even fathom to compare to me.

"What?"

Due to him staring at me while I entered the elevator, I blurted this question out.

"Hmpf, don't think you are now someone better, just because you are a bit good in math."

"Oh really? Ah Ike don't hate me cause I'm good at math idiot. Maybe if you got rid of that old yee yee ass haircut, you'd get some bitches on yo dick. Oh, better yet, maybe Shinohara'll call your dog ass if she stops fuckin' with that Komiya-kun she fucking with. Idioooot."

Looking him dead in the eyes, bringing forth the delinquent persona I used to scare the ugly bastard with my girlfriend Ichinose who still didn't break up with me.

"A-A-Wha-eeeeeeh!"

Ike was completely stunned letting out a surprised sound, he slowly focused on the last part, due to that, his pathetic eyes started to tear up a bit. Probably imagining getting NTR'd, well, lucky you, if someone NTRs, then that's me, and not some lackey of Ryuuen.

"So, do you finally see?"

Asking him this question, threw him out of his stupor. He looked at me confused and immediately blushed and tried to deny that he even had feelings for Shinohara.

"Wh-What are you talking about?! You know that she is just a ugly-"

"Then it's fine for me to tame her? After all, Horikita also voiced her concerns regarding the matter of her going out with someone from Ryuuen's class. So, I thought of taming her with my T-rex."

I looked to the front, not even showing him my willingness to talk this out, but I still monitored him without moving my head but just out of the corner. His hand bawling into a fist and his eyes about to burst out in tears.

"I-I"

He tries to articulate himself, but this matter has already been decided.

"You will do nothing, you would probably just disappoint her in bed and make her seek out Komiya, who I don't know, but he is still athletic, so better than your scrawny build. I am just cleaning up some mess."

I now looked at him again, he was cowering under my neutral gaze, even though, I'm not showing anything.

"YOU-"

Before he could talk uselessly, I clasped his head and looked him dead in the eyes.

"You are a cuck sandwich." I said to him.

He was a bit shocked, my voice carrying some traces of darkness along with coldness, trying to wiggle his head out of my grip, I further apply pressure and repeat.

"You are cuck sandwich."

His resistance finally cracking and just staring me in the eyes.

"So, what are you?" I asked him.

"I-I a-am...."

"Louder."

"I AM CUCK SANDWICH."

He screamed bursting into to tears as I let my grip off his head, and he slips on the floor. Cowering there like the ant he is.

Just as I turned around, the elevator door opened and I walked out smoothly, everything timed perfectly.

As I headed out, I walked over to the vending machine buying some iced tea. Taking the cold beverage out and sitting down on the bench, I wait for the girl obviously wanting to talk to me. And not long after, the girl approaches me, a tint of sadness visible on her eyes, but immediately replaced by some wicked jealousy and determination.

"Hey Satou."

I called out to the girl walking in my direction, she smiled and waived towards me cutely and walking over.

"Hey, Hey Ayanokouji-kun, do you mind me sitting here?"

"No, I don't mind, go ahead." I responded to her, motioning with my hand to the place next to me.

She blushed a bit but went towards the vending machine first, if I were some dense trash harem protag. I would think she is doing it so she can sit further away from me, but I know that it was kind of unexpected and now she is preparing her heart to sit here.

Hm, she took something different from me, it's still a soft drink but I'm pretty sure that she likes Iced Tea, at least that's what she told me during our date during winter vacation.

As she made her way towards my side and sat down, she started the conversation.

"Ah, you gained a lot of popularity due to your math score." She said, more like, she had some nervousness about saying it, she is being anxious that I might be asked out by other girls. Well, don't be, my 10'000 year harem- wrong anime.

I won't discard her.

"You think so? I don't think that it will hold, maybe a bit curiosity but it will die down eventually."

She smiled wryly at my statement. It's true that it might not happen, but it doesn't change my indifference towards them.

"Oh well, even if it doesn't go away with time, I just would be troubled." I told her my honest feelings, if too many people pay attention, then someone might discover my harem who even my harem members are not aware that they are part of.

"Well, I don't know, it seems to be as if it already took effect." She said this time with a hidden meaning in her words, she seems to be responsible for the puddle in front of my dorm room. Otherwise calling me out like this based on the talk of being closer to other girls, would not make sense as she shouldn't have any basis for it.

"You seem to be getting at something." I told her neutrally, not giving away anything.

"It might be, or it might be not, it depends on your actions Kiyo~kun" She said as he looked at me with determination, lust and seductiveness and a cheeky smile.

"Really?" I asked provocatively.

"Yeah- "While she was trying to cement her standing, I simply took action, I leaned over and exposed her collarbone, and nape, planting my lips there and giving her hickeys along the way my hand placed on the back of her head, starting the weirds tingling feeling all over her body.

"Kyaaa~" She shrieked at my overly aggressive actions, and slowly falling in trance.

But I think I had enough, otherwise I might befall her in public.

"Thanks for the appetizer."

Calling out to her like this she blushed and averted her face immediately, I put her clothes back in place and stood up leaning a bit down with my hand on her cheek brushing her hair away and tracing along her cute face along the way to her lips with my thumb over it and lifting her chin making her look at me forcefully.

Meeting my eyes with her dreamy and embarrassed look.

"Let's continue this sometime else, but I hope rather soon."

As I said this I let go of her and winked at her before turning my back and throwing away my bottle from here and dunking it perfectly.

Today was a good day.

END

Don't know what to write, anyway, just to let you know, inconsistency during the paragraphs could be due to me not writing this not in one setting and dragging it out for too long. Like 2 weeks or so... Anyway bye.

After this is Nagumo NTR.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 109K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
996K 32.9K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
129K 2.3K 35
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
442K 9.3K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.