THe School for Good and Evil...

By keanzyn08

It is a fanfiction sequel for "The School for Good and Evil". Agatha and Sophie returned to Gavaldon, they e... More

Chapter 1: Home
Chapter 2:The Dream
Chapter 3: The Return
Chapter 4: Mermaid Agatha
Chapter 5: The Prince
Chapter 6: Destined One
Chapter 7: The Journey
Chapter 8: The man with Black Stone
Chapter 9: Sudden Change oF hEART
Chapter 10: The Lost Memory
Chapter 11: Deja'vu
Chapter 12: New School Master
Chapter 13: The Confrontation
Chapter 14: The Wild Princes
Chapter 15: Stuck in the Stock Room
Chapter 16: The Truth Behind the Lost Memory
Chapter 17: Masquerade Ball
Chapter 18: Song of Love
Chapter 19: Blood Moon
Chapter 20: Plan
Chapter 21: For Our Friends
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: Agatha's Dilemma
Chapter 25: Suffering and Pain
Chapter 28: His Return
Chapter 29: The tWIns Story
Chapter 30: Pain and Cry
Chapter 31: King Tedros
Chapter 32: Awakening
Chapter 33: Agatha in Camelot
Chapter 34:Red Thread of Fate
Chapter 35: Tears in the Rain
Chapter 36:Light in the Darkness
Chapter 37: Our Fairy Tale

Chapter 24: Memory of The Past

2K 33 22
By keanzyn08

Agatha carried Tedros, who was unconscious. She wandered around throughout dark hallways and corner of the school, to find somewhere where they will be both safe. She continued walking until she heard heavy footsteps, she stepped back, not knowing where to go. She felt the pain coming back, the power of that feather was only really temporary, just giving them enough time to escape. With her body that gets weaker again and Tedros she had to carry, she doesn't have enough time to think whether she should fight them or go back. That sorcerer and her group must have been searching for me already. I have to get away from here soon. The steps are coming closer, I have to find a place to hide.Tedros is severely injured, I have to get him to the Professors. The steps got louder and louder, it's getting near. Agatha clutched Tedros, protecting him in her arms. She had to hide him first---

" Mmpphhh--- " Agatha protested, a hand covering her mouth.

" Ssshhh, it's me. " a familiar voice said.

Agatha turned, " Edward? "

" Come with me, we have no time. " Edward took Tedros from Agatha

" We're safe here for the meantime. " Edward said, lighting a lamp on the side corner of the dark room. He leaned Tedros on the wall.

" How did you know where we are? " Agatha asked, sitting beside Tedros.

" I heard from Hester and Beatrix. "

Agatha stood up, " Are they safe? "

" Yeah, Kiko and the others healed them already. They were both hanging for their lives. Good thing, we found them at the right time. "

"It's all my fault. I shouldn't have left them. " Agatha cried.

" No, Agatha. It's not your fault. It's those evils that had to be blamed for all of this. " Edward said, gently. As the girl he likes trembling and crying in front of him, he doesn't know if he can stop himself.

" E-Edward! " Agatha said in surprise. She was locked at Edward's embrace.

" I'm just so glad you're safe. When I saw you earlier I thought my heart's gonna explode in relief. I know you're strong but I can't help myself thinking what if something bad happens to you? What if I'm late and I can't see you anymore? I'm afraid,...Agatha. I don't want to lose you... I don't want to lose someone important again. "

Agatha knew she had to push him away, but she can't. Not when he cries like a child on her shoulder. Not when he cries for her. Not when she's the reason why he was so afraid right now. She gently patted his back, not knowing what to say. Edward looked deeply into her eyes, her big brown eyes captivating him.

" Why? " he whispered, caressing her face.

" Edward? " Agatha gulped, feeling awkward to his touch.

" Why can't it be me? Agatha... I love you, I can give you what he can. I'll do anything for you. So why can't you love me, the way you love him? " Edward said, pleading.

" Edward, we already talked about this, didn't we? And it's not the right time to talk about this. "

" I know, but --- " he stopped, he doesn't know if it was right to say that he just can't give her up, though he already said that he's fine just being with her.

Meanwhile, Tedros got back his consciousness, he woke up in a dark place, leaning against the cold wall. He still can't open his eyes, but he can hear someone talking. Voices? Whose? He tried to open his eyes, he squinted, observing the two people talking near the lighted lamp. Agatha? She's safe... I'm glad. He wanted to call out her name, but he stopped when he saw Edward embraced her tightly. He felt that he was stabbed, it hurts more than the injuries and the pain from the fights. Stop, Don't touch her. She's mine! He wanted to shout and tell that to Edward, but he was stunned when Agatha didn't push him away. Why? Why are you letting him touch you? Agatha! He almost voice out, but he didn't. Is this what my father felt when my mother cheated on him... It hurts, it feels like I want to die. Can Agatha really do this to me? Is she going to abandon me, like my mother did? Will I have the same fate as my father? No... I don't want that. He tried to move, he lifted up his hand. He froze when he heard the pleading of Edward. He listened,he wanted to know what Agatha will say.

Agatha gently touched his face,     " That's right, You can give everything what he can give to me. I know you can love me, even more than he can. "

What? Agatha! What are you saying? Are you choosing him over me? Tedros yelled on his mind.

" It's not like I can't live without him . " she paused. She doesn't want to hurt him again, if only there's a way to make him understand without hurting him. But she knows, there's no other way.

Tedros gritted as he heard what Agatha had said. It hurts him that she's saying she can live without him. But what about him, how can he live without her?... Tedros felt his heart fluttered when he heard her next statement.

" But Edward, " she continued. " I won't live without him. I choose not live without him....My heart and my soul, from the moment I fell in love with him, it already belong to him... So, Edward, I'm sorry. Please understand, It won't do, if its not him."

" Pffft! "

" Edward? "

" Hahaha, you're too serious. " Edward laughed.

" Are you making fun of me? " Agatha frowned.

Edward shook his head, " Sorry, sorry, it's because you look so funny when you cried. So I just want to see your serious side, but pfft.. I didn't expect you'd be so serious, I can't help it... " he laughed.

Agatha creased her eyebrows, both cheeks turned red. " Will you stop laughing? "

" Hey, don't look so pissed. I'm sorry, I just want you to forget the stress of this fight just for a second. "

" Stress? "

" Well, you see. You looked so stress, pale and sad. I'm not used to see you like this. Where's the Agatha that always think positive and believe that everything will be alright? The Agatha that no matter what, will do everything just to find her friends. Even if it means crossing the sea with only bamboo branches? The Agatha that have the most beautiful smile I'd ever seen? "

Agatha was dumbfounded, words won't come out from her mouth. She can feel her whole face turned tomato red. " Is that how you see me? I'm not like how you described me. "

" Yes, you are. Believe me. So please, cheer up. " he said, tapping both hands on her shoulder.

He's right, I can't be affected, I shouldn't lose hope. I have to remain tough, I can't let them see I'm getting weak... For my friends, for the future of fairy tale, for Sophie....and for Tedros... She glanced at Tedros, she breathe deeply, reminiscing all the good things that happened, imagining that after all this, everything will go back to the way it used to be. She will be with her best friend, and her prince, oblivious that she was smiling.

" I shouldn't have suggested for you to smile... " Edward murmured.

" Why? "

" Cause, I think I'm falling in love to you again, " he grinned.

" Edward! "

" Hey, hey that's a joke. Fine, I'm fine just being by your side. " he said, hands up. " Though I really wish, I'll be with you for the rest of my life. " he whispered.

" What is it? " Agatha asked, while walking towards Tedros.

" Nothing! "

Agatha examined all the injuries of Tedros, he had so many bruises and blood that got dried. His breathing was shallow, he looks so tired but his face and neck was crimson.

" Is he still not awake? " Edward asked, behind her.

" He must have lost all his strength, we have to get him back to them. " Agatha muttered, staring at her prince, with a pained smile. " Wake up, Tedros... " she called, holding his hand.

" Then, we should go. I think it'll be dangerous to stay here longer. "

Agatha nodded, standing up to give Tedros to Edward, but she froze when she felt Tedros grip tightened. " Tedros.... "

Slowly, Tedros opened his eyes,   " A..gatha " he murmured. Agatha fell down on her knees, sobbing. " Agatha? " Tedros uttered, worried.

" You... You jerk! " Agatha yelled, still sobbing.

" Eh... "

Both Edward and Tedros exchanged glances,confused.

" Agatha, why are you getting mad? " Edward asked, since he's sure Agatha would be so happy that Tedros had woken up.

Agatha suddenly pounced on Tedros, who grunted in pain. " You jerk! You should have woken up earlier. You scared me to death... Why?... " she sniffed. " Why are you so damn hard-headed? Why won't you listen to me? " she paused, " If you had died! I'll kill you... "

" Are you trying to kill me twice? " he chuckled, rubbing Agatha's shaking back.

" Don't you dare laugh at me, I'm serious. " she glared.

" Right, What do you want me to do? You want me to just watch you get taken away. No, Agatha... I won't let that happen twice. If you disappeared years ago, without me not doing anything, this time. I'll make sure, I'll cling to you, no matter where you go, if I have to tie you down or lock you, I'll do it, so you'll stay by my side... And I will not let anyone take you away from me. " he glowered at Edward who just shrugged his shoulders.

Agatha surprisingly looked at him, " You...you sound scary Tedros... "

" Are you scared? "

" No, if it's you. It's okay. "

" Hey...Agatha... Promise me, you'll never leave me. Promise me you'll always stay by my side. "

" I promise... " she said, on her most lovely voice.

Tedros gave her a light kiss on her forehead, " And Agatha... "

" Yes? "

" I really wish we could stay like this forever but... I can't take it anymore, it really hurts... "

" Eh, oh... Sorry, I forgot. " she immediately pulled herself away from him. That's so embarrassing, and in front of Edward? Agatha felt her cheeks burned.

" We have to go now... " Edward said, helping Tedros.

" Yeah, I'll take your swor- " she froze, her mind went blank, her eyes turned dim.

" Agatha? " Tedros called.

Agatha continued walking to the door, leaving the two men behind.

Come, Agatha... a voice ordered her.

Who? Someone's calling me...

Come, come alone, Agatha...

Who are you? Why should I follow you?

I'm your father, trust me... A voice so gentle said.

No, my father is dead... You're lying.

Your mother lied, I'm alive, can't you see, we're connected...

Mother did? No, that's impossible. You're lying!

Agatha found herself in a white hazy place, then little by little she realized she knows that place. She was in the graveyard, the way to her house. She saw a man, tanned skin, black haired, and a bit masculine, mounting on top of the hill. She followed him, when they reached the top, her eyes widened in surprise, it's their old house.

" Callis! I'm back... " he shouted, a woman wearing a black dress, opened the door.

" Mom? " Agatha gawked. She's still young, but she was sure it's her mother.

" I brought us lunch.... "

Agatha followed them entered the house. Though there were still some dried and dead frogs, lizards and other animals that her mother used in her medicines displayed on the wall, it was still clean enough, than the house she grew up. Her mother helped the man on the kitchen.

" Ah-ah... Just sit down there and let me cook. " he said, smiling. Agatha watched him cook and do all the kitchen chores. She can smell the roasted meat, it smells so good, she remembered she was hungry, since she was so tired.

" How was it? " he asked Callis.

" It's perfect, you're really a good cook. " Callis smiled, Agatha never seen her mother like that, a smile full of love.

" I'm glad you like it... I'm sure my baby is so hungry. " the man immediately served the food.

" I wish our baby inherits your skills in cooking... " Callis said, chopping the meat.

" Well, let her taste it, I want to know what she'll say. "

Agatha wandered her eyes, waiting for her mother to fetch her baby self. But her mother didn't move from her chair. Instead she ate the food.

" She likes it. " Callis said, picking one more piece.

" Really? My adorable baby likes papa's dish? " the man made a funny face.

" Stop that, you'll scare her. " Callis laughed.

The man leaned closer on her mother's stomach, " My princess, you have to get my skills in cooking, cause your mother is a terrible cook. " he whispered.

" I can hear that. " Callis snarled.

The man laughed, they continued eating. The house was not like the usual house you can see in town but it was so lively, full of life, full of love, it's not the house she knows. Agatha never felt this warmth, this feeling, is this what they called family? She was still in her mother's womb, but she was already full of love. Agatha felt the tears ran down on her face, she grew up feeling all alone, never been close to her mother, never seen her father, and never experience the so-called family. She never thought their house, once had a true family.

A strong light made Agatha closed her eyes, she opened her eyes, blinking, she was not in the kitchen anymore. She was in her mother's room, her parents lie in bed.

" Shouldn't we decide her name already? " her father asked, Callis on his arm.

" Do you have something on your mind? " Callis asked.

Her father gently touched Callis' stomach. " Agatha, her name would be Agatha. "

" Agatha? "

" Yeah, means Good, cause I know she will be a good child, I'm sure we'll be proud of her. She'll be a good and loving daughter and friend, she'll fight for what's right and just like a beautiful butterfly, no matter how much you want to catch her, she'll freely fly, and spread her wings to discover the beauty of the world. She'll fly along with the wind, she'll be tough and survive all the storms that will come on her way.And maybe someday, she'll discover a world where no one of us had ever seen."

" Agatha " Callis murmured.

" I'm not that strong and beautiful like you expected me to be. " Agatha sniffed, watching her parents sleep. She hugged them,she felt secured and safe on her parents arms. Deep in her heart, she wished she can stop the time and stay forever with them. If only she doesn't have to go back alone, if only she can turn back the time before her father left them. If only she can do something so her father won't leave them and so she'll never have the hatred she felt all this time to her father for abandoning them. If only she can change the past. Just like the other fairy tale stories, if only she can change her family 's story, with the help of the Storian, with just a single pen, she can rewrite their story, so she'll have the family she'd ever wanted. If only there's a way for that to happen, if only, she'll do anything.

Agatha jolted back when she saw her parents vanishing. She was transported in a new scene, it was morning.

" I'm going... " her father said.

" Where is he going? " Agatha asked, though she knew they can't hear her.

" Come back early, I have a surprise for you. " Callis smiled.

" Surprise? What is it? "

" You'll find out later, so make sure you'll come back right away. "

" I will, I'll come back before sunset. " her father bend on his knees, " Papa's going, so be good my princess... "

" Don't go... " Agatha uttered, almost to herself. " Eh, what am I saying? He said, he'll come back. " but she felt uneasy, as if something's telling her she had to stop him. She saw her mother's eyes, it was kind of lonely. " Mom? " and that was when Agatha realized it must be this day. " Mom, stop him! Don't let him go! " Agatha pleaded, grabbing her mother's arms, but it just past through her. Her mother can't hear her. " Mom! Mom! please stop him. He won't come back, he'll leave us forever. He'll go to his other woman, he'll abandon us! He'll die, Mom! " Agatha cried, and hopelessly slumped on the floor. Knowing she can't do something to change the past, and to stop his father from leaving them. Agatha watched her father turned his back and walked away, leaving her mother and her, on her mother's womb.

" He'll come back... Papa's coming back. " her mother whispered, her hands on her stomach, assuring the baby on her womb. The baby safe and sound on her mother's protection, that knows nothing about how cruel and unfair the world is.

Callis went back to her room, she took a box under their bed, picking up a pair of gloves. She noticed that his husband's hands has been full of callous from hunting. She wanted to surprise him, on his birthday. " Do you think Papa will like it? " she said to her yet to be born baby. But on that day, she waited until the food she tried to cook gets cold, until the candle on the table melted, but there's no man that knocks the door to say " I'm Home ".

AGATHA! AGATHA!

A hand grabbed Agatha, " Edward? "

Edward looked at her in surprise, " Wh- Why are you crying? "

" Eh? " she noticed the teardrops on her face, " No, I was just... "

" What happened? Are you okay? " Tedros asked, besides Edward.

" Yes.... I'm fine. " Agatha answered, looking away.

" What just happened? You just walk away, we've been calling for you, but its as if you can't hear us. " Edward said.

" It's just that... I don't feel well... Sorry, but how long did I act like that? "

" It's just for a minute... "

" I see... " Agatha lowered her gaze.

Tedros touched her cheeks, " Is everything alright? "

Agatha felt the warmth from his palms, she touched it and squeezed it, she nodded to answer him. " Let's go... "

The three of them carefully sneaked out and went down the main hall, to their base, where their friends should be.

" We're almost there... " Edward huffed. Just a few more steps and they'll find their friends.

" Edward! Tedros! " Chaddick yelled.

" Chaddick, is everything all right here? " Tedros asked.

" Many of us were injured, but worry about yourself first. You look terrible, I'll take you to Kiko. " Chaddick helped Edward to carry him.

" Wait... Agatha, you should have yourself check too- " Tedros whirled, but Agatha was gone.

I'm sorry, I can't let you guys get involved in my family's matter. I have to see him, I have to make sure, he's the man who just heartlessly abandoned us. I have to see for myself if the man I despise the most is still alive. Agatha ran to the School Master's tower, bearing all the questions on her mind. Not knowing, what she will find out and the decision she had to make that she never thought she can do. A daughter's hatred to his father, can it change her heart? Will it stain her pure Good soul? Forgiveness? Love, Sacrifice, Death? Which will it be?

" Come to me Agatha, my beloved daughter... " said the man staring at the dark night sky, no star can be seen, not even one, as if afraid to see what will happen next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 2K 40
Every story has its own beginning. This one started long ago in Luke's Jedi academy. That was a place full of hope, happiness, and most of all frien...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
31.1K 1.1K 46
Ninjago City: A place of walls, ruin, and war. With battles to be fought every day, it didn't take long for Skylor Chen to find herself pulled a...
410K 12.2K 25
Have you ever been compared to other people? Or most of all to your siblings? Well I have been compared to other kids most especially to my siblings...