πš‚πšπšŽπš™ πš‹πš›πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝙲𝙱...

By just-C0C0-

Y/n's mum passed away when Y/n was 13 years old so it was just her and her dad. Her dad James hasn't dated an... More

Introduction
Moving
Unpacking
Meeting them
Catch up
Shopping
Sad
Barbecue
Family night
Forgiving
House party
Hangover
Scared
Leave
Girls holiday
Miami
Coming to Miami
News
Corbyn's birthday
Birth
Home
Holiday
Propose
Another?
Leaving
Bachelorette party
Wedding
Final

Movie

1.1K 34 1
By just-C0C0-

Y/N
We're all now back home and the girls and boys are staying the night and then tomorrow the boy's families are coming over because we're having a barbecue. The girls are just talking to the boys while I'm in the kitchen and Corbyn is upstairs in his room. Then I got a message from him.

Corbyn
I text Y/n to come upstairs to my room because I need a hug, well the real reason I told her to come up is because I missed her today. She knocked on my door walked in and looked at me.

Y/n: why are you sat up here in your own while everyone else is downstairs?
Corbyn: I just don't want to be down there while everyone is in their couples and I can't stop thinking about you
Y/n: Corb's I can't stop thinking about you either, it was so hard today to see you and not kiss you
Corbyn: well come here and I'll show you what you missed *she walked over and kissed me, I pulled her ontop of me and we started making out but then Y/n pulled away.*
Y/n: I only told the girls I was getting my charger
Corbyn: okay, we're having a movie night tonight so hands,blanket and fun
Y/n: you dirty boy
Corbyn: I know you want me don't lie
Y/n: okay

Y/N
We're all now sat on the sofa and my dad and Saskia are now back. Tomorrow I'm meeting Jordan for the first time, I'm nervous but also excited.

Corbyn: it's cold, Ashley can you pass me a blanket?
Ashley: sure *Ashley passes him a blanket and he puts it over me and him*
Saskia: guys foods here
Corbyn: yayyyy
Y/n: you really are a baby for food
Corbyn: maybe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

958K 59.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
12.8K 341 24
Y/n was just minding her business when she gets texted in a group chat with unknown people that will soon become close friends but they all fall for...