๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๏ฟฝ...

By jordynnnbell

๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ธ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ถ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜†๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต... More

๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง

๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง

1.2K 25 37
By jordynnnbell

Week five, day two.

I woke up but didn't open my eyes, I was way too comfy. I felt Louis's arm around my waist and felt his head, snuggled up in the crook of my neck. I smiled to myself and scooted myself a little closer to Louis. He pulled me even closer to him and snuggled up more to me.

"Aww, how cute." I heard one of the boys say. My eyes shot open and I was met with Harry, Liam, and Niall all looking at Louis and I.

"Can you not watch me sleep? It's creepy." I say, closing my eyes once again.

"We are not watching you sleep, we are watching you and louis sleep." Harry says.

"Still creepy, Haz." Louis says.

"When are you two just gonna admit you like eachother?" Liam asked.

"I don't like him!" I said at the same time Louis said, "I don't like her!"

"Then why are two all..." Niall said making kissy faces at us. I scrunched my face up in disgust.

"I am literally going to kill you three." I say as Louis snuggles up more into my neck.

"Why can't they just leave us alone?" Louis whispers, it was kinda muffled as his face was buried into my neck.

"I don't know." I whisper back.

"Don't know what?" Harry asks.

"Ughhh!" Louis dramatically sighs and sits up. I sit up as well and stretch. Then I "accidentally" hit Harry's arm.

"Sorry H, I was stretching." I shrug and he just eyeballs me.

Louis and I both climb down and I immediately felt how cold the room is.

"It is freezing in here." I said as I reached up on my bunk and grabbed my blanket, wrapping it around myself.

I felt someone petting my arm and I turned around and noticed it was Niall and Harry both feeling how soft my blanket is.

"It is so soft." Niall says, mesmerized.

"Now I see why Louis is always in your bunk." Harry says, as he rubs his cheek against my blanket. I shrugged him off my arm and I walked over to Zayn's bunk. He was still sleeping of course.

"Zayn, i'm sorry but you have to get up." I say, shaking him awake.

Zayn just groaned and rolled over.

"I got it, go downstairs and get breakfast." Liam says, placing his hand on my shoulder. I nodded my head and headed downstairs.

"Aw, here come the lovebirds." Aiden yells as I reach the bottom of the steps and Louis was behind me.

"It's too early for your bullshit." I said and walked into the kitchen.

"Why are you so grumpy?" Aiden says walking by me. He put his arm over my shoulder, "This is soft." He said, starting to pet my blanket like Niall.

"I'm not grumpy. I'm tired." I told him.

He grabbed the side of my head and pushed it lightly so my head laid on his shoulder, "Just go to sleep."

I shut my eyes for second, my eyes felt so heavy.

"Don't look at me like that." I hear Aiden say.

"I'm not looking at you like anything." I also hear Louis say.

"Yes you are." Aiden said, "Aw, are you jealous?" He whispers it but I still heard him.

"I'm not jealous." Louis whispers back but once again I heard it. I lifted my head off of Aiden's shoulder and continued walking to the kitchen.

"I need new roommates." I tell Liz as I sit down at the counter and put my head down on the counter.

"What did they do?" She asks.

"I woke up to Niall, Liam, and Harry staring at me sleeping." I say.

"Us sleeping." Louis said as he takes a seat next to me.

"They would not leave us alone." I continue on with my story. I watch as Liz raises her eyebrows at Zoe.

"And then we come downstairs and we have to listen to this idiot." Louis explains, nodding towards Aiden.

"Not to mention yesterday, we had to deal with the same thing while we were in the car to McDonalds." I said, wrapping the blanket around me tighter as it was even colder downstairs.

"Or the day before..." Louis adds on.

"We are constantly being...harassed. This is ridiculous, I need new band mates, except you Lou, you can stay." I look at Louis and he just laughs a little. I then look over to Liz and Zoe and they are both smiling at Louis and I.

"You two are so cute." Zoe says.

"Did you not here anything we just said?" I asked, sarcastically. "I'm hungry, I want my food so I can leave this toxic kitchen." I joke causing everyone to laugh a little.

"Food isn't done." Liz states.

"Then I'll help." I say and get off the stool. I took off the blanket and wrapped it around Louis, "Hold this for me."

I walk behind the counter and go over to the sink to wash my hands.

"Alright, what can I do?" I ask as I dry my hands.

"Stir this and then when you are done with that, I need you to slowly add in the flour." Liz tells me as she hands me a bowl and a whisk. I started mixing the ingredients in the bowl then I gradually added the flour in.

"Is there anything else I could help with?" I ask Liz and Zoe.

"No, I don't think so." Liz says and I nod my head.

I walk behind Louis and grabbed my blanket from him, "Aw, I was comfy." Louis whines.

"I'm gonna go upstairs and take a shower." I tell him.

"Okay, let's go. Then after the shower I can rewrite this." He said, lifting up my left hand.

"Okay." I smile.

"Can I use the blanket while you are showering?" Louis asks as we make our way to the top of the steps.

"If you must..." I playfully roll my eyes. We reach the door that has the sign "One Direction" hanging on it.

"After you, my lady..." He says all posh and dramatic, holding the door open for me.

"Why thank you, kind sir." I reply in an accent as well, causing us both to laugh.

"I'm taking a shower." I tell everyone and take off the blanket, handing it to Louis. He wraps himself up in it and sits down on Zayn's bed.

"Have fun!" Niall tells me.

"I will, thank you." I smile and walk into the bathroom. I start the shower and get undressed then I got in. I stood in the shower for a few minutes, just letting the hot water run over me. I hear the door creak open and then Niall's giggle.

"What are you doing?" I questioned but as soon as I finished saying the sentence, I felt ice cold water being dumped over my head. I squealed and immediately poked my head out from behind the shower curtain. "What the hell?!" I yelled, looking up to Harry holding a bucket standing up on the toilet. Then I noticed the other 4 boys, standing there trying not to laugh.

Louis had his face buried in my blanket from trying to hide his laughter. "It's not funny." I said but then started to laugh, allowing everyone else to break out in laughter.

"It was all Louis's idea." Harry points to Louis who just pulls the blanket over his face.

"Was not!" Louis yells but it is kinda muffled from the blanket. I roll my eyes then go back to my shower.

"I don't know how I feel about this weeks performance." Liam says. I roll my eyes again, I guess they aren't leaving.

"I like it." I disagree as I put some shampoo in my hand. I was still using Louis's shampoo as mine was still empty. I really need to go to the store to buy more and few other things as well but we have been so busy at the studio that we haven't had time. Maybe we can go tonight.

"Hey, if we have time, can we go to the store tonight? I still need shampoo and I really need socks. Mine are all missing." I say as I wash my hair.

"That would be my bad." Harry said. Of course it was Harry stealing my socks.

"Yeah, we can go if we have time. I need to get deodorant anyways." Liam said.

"Good." I nod. I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair and then started washing my body. As I was rinsing my body, all of the boys were still talking about the performance for this week.

I turned off the water and stuck my hand out from behind the shower curtain, "Towel, please."

Zayn handed me the towel and I wrapped the towel around me then stepped out of the shower. Zayn, Niall, and Louis were sitting on the floor, Liam was sitting on the edge of the bathtub, and Harry was sitting on the toilet.

I walked over to the sink where I had my clothes and I put my underwater on under the towel so the boys didn't see anything. They all were still talking about the performance and they weren't really paying much attention to me so I put on my bra and the towel dropped as I tried to hook the bra behind my back.

"Can one of you help me?" I ask as I struggled.

"Come here." Harry says and I walk over to him. He sat up more straight and hooked my bra for me.

"Thanks." I say then hang the towel back on the rack. "Do not let me forget, I need to buy mascara and toothpaste."

"I will just make a list and we can write everything down so we don't forget." Liam says standing up and walking out of the bathroom. I follow behind him so I can find clothes.

As I am looking trough all the clothes on the floor, trying to find anything of mine I can wear, I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in." I yell and the door opens, revealing Aiden.

"Jeez Jordyn! Put on some clothes." He says, covering his eyes with his hand.

"What? You are in MY room." I tell him.

"Does anyone have a notebook or anything?" Liam asks as he is also digging through the piles of junk on our floor.

"No, sorry." I answer.

"You guys should really clean up in here." Aiden said as he stepped over all of the clothes on the floor.

"Blame Louis." I say as I am still trying to find clothes.

"Speaking of which, where is he?" Aiden asked.

"Bathroom." I state. I picked up a random shirt and sweatpants I found because I am done searching for my own stuff. "Who's are these?" I ask as I held up each clothing.

"Shirt's mine." Niall said.

"Sweatpants are mine." Liam said as well.

"Okay, I am wearing them." I tell them then put on the items.

"Why is everyone sitting in here?" Aiden asks as he walks into the bathroom and I follow behind him.

"Jor was in the shower." Harry answers.

"We were talking." Niall smiles.

"Okay..." Aiden replied. I walked over the sink and grabbed my brush from off the counter and I started brushing my hair.

"Hey Lou, do you still have that hair tie?" I turn around and look down at Louis, who is still wrapped up in my blanket and sitting on the floor.

"Yup." He says as he frees his hand from the blanket and pulls off a black elastic from his wrist. He stretches up a bit so the bottom of his shirt lifts up, revealing his v-line.

"Thanks." I smile down at him and he smiles back. I use it to put my hair up in a low bun. I hate the feeling of wet hair on the back of my neck. I sat down on the bathroom floor next to Louis, leaning against the bathtub. Aiden sat down as well.

"I found something." Liam says, walking into the bathroom holding an opened envelope and a pen. He sits back down at his spot on the bathtub edge. "Okay, what do we need?"

"I need shampoo, toothpaste, socks, and mascara." I tell Liam and he writes everything down.

"I need deodorant." Liam says and writes that down as well.

"I need a new charger." Harry said.

"I need hairspray and gel. Also, I need toothpaste and body wash." Zayn tells Liam.

"I just need a nap." Louis says and then dramatically falls into my lap. I laugh a little and I adjust my posture so I was more comfortable.

"Can we get snacks?" Niall asked.

"I second that!" I say loudly, raising my hand.

"Speaking of food, let's go eat, I am starving." Harry said, standing up off the toilet.

"I also second that!" I say again. We all get up and head downstairs to eat some breakfast. Louis came down a little after us, still wrapped in my blanket, but he was holding a sharpie.

Oh, right. Our hands.

He sits down at the counter and he holds up his hand towards me. I dropped the plate I had in my hand and place my hand in his, he then pulls me gently towards him. He places his hand on my waist, my heart stops at the feeling of his hand placement. The blanket that was around him, dropped to the ground as he pulls me closer to his body by my waist.

"I kept forgetting all morning to fix this." Louis says gesturing to the now disappeared writing on my hand. His hand on my waist let go, but he slid his hand gently across my back til his hand met the other side of my body. He then grabbed the sharpie and I felt him drawing on my skin. His head leaned against my abdomen as he was concentrated on the drawing. I was completely lost in the moment, watching him. He is just so pretty.

His eyebrows furrowed and his lips were slightly parted due to the amount of concentration he had, trying not to mess it up. His hair was messy, all over the place but there was this one strand that stuck out, hanging by his forehead. His hands were soft and gentle, like he thought I was made of glass and even the slightest touch could break me into a million pieces. His thumb gently rubbing in circles as he traced over the flower. I felt a small smile creep on my face from the gesture. His head still leaned against my stomach, I'm sure he could hear fast my heartbeat was. He smelled good, kinda like citrus and mint. He was wearing a blue sweatshirt that was a little too big for him as the sleeves kept sliding over his hands, causing him to push them back every once in awhile. The sweatshirt had the word "Hollister" written over the chest that matched the logo going down the left pant leg of his dark gray sweatpants. The white strings from the sweatpants were laid across his lap. I felt my heartbeat speed up as he glanced up at me, making eye contact. Louis gave me small, sweet smile and I returned the favor. He went back to my hand, gently writing his name.

God what is this boy doing to me.

"And...all done." Louis said as he finished up the writing. He held my hand out further in front of us so we both could get a good look of it. He looked back at me again and I give him a smile.

"Looks good! Okay your turn." I tell him and he gives me the biggest smile. I sit down in the stool next to his and he reaches over, grabbing the stool leg and pulls it closer towards him. We were so close our knees touched, I grabbed his hand and placed it on my thigh as I reached over to grab the sharpie then I started tracing over the drawings on the back of his hand.

His hand was laying on my thigh as I was leaned over, tracing the skateboard.

"Finished." I say, sitting up straight again. I looked over to see Louis already looking at me with a slight smile on his face. My stomach burst into butterflies. He looked down at his hand, still laying on my thigh.

Louis then grabs my hand and held both our hands out, next to each other. "Perfect." Was all he said as he looked over at me. I will never get over his eyes, they were just so beautiful.

"Jordyn! There's a surprise for you!" I heard Mary yell from the foyer. I stood up from the stool and walked over to the doorway that led into the foyer.

"Oh my god!" I scream as I run into the arms of my dad and brother. Both of my arms wrapped around both of them, pulling them into a group hug. I felt Jaxons and my dads arms both wrapping around me as well. I held the embrace for a little longer then I probably should've.

"Jor, are you okay?" I heard Louis ask. I let go of the two and just smiled so wide.

"I have missed you both so much!" I say to them, I haven't seen them since I moved in here which was like a month ago.

"We missed you more, J." Jaxon smiled at me.

"Aw." Harry says and I glance back, seeing all five of the boys, standing in the doorway, watching the interaction. I look down at the shirt my dad and Jaxon were wearing and just burst into laughter.

"What are you wearing?" I laughed at the white t-shirts that had a picture of me and the boys in the middle with "One Direction" printed across the top.

"Look at the back." My dad says excitedly and the two turn around, revealing the lettering on the back that says "Jordyn is my favorite."

"I love them." I laugh.

"I'm gonna be honest, I'm a little hurt." Harry states, placing his hand on his chest. This only made me laugh more and made everyone else laugh as well.

"Where can I get one?" Zayn asks.

"Oh, we have plenty of extras in the car." Jaxon said, nodding towards the front door.

"Yes!" Louis cheers. I roll my eyes at how stupid these shirts were. All of us walk outside and go to the car outside. I can hear all the clicks from cameras coming from the paparazzi that basically lives outside of our house.

"Are they always there?" Jaxon murmurs to me.

"Unfortunately, yes." I answer. My dad pulls out six shirts, one of each of us. "Give me two more." I say and my dad hands me two more shirts. I run inside and go straight to the beanbag room seeing Aiden and Matt sitting down on the couch.

"A shirt for you." I state and throw a shirt at Aiden, "And a shirt for you." I throw the second shirt at Matt.

"What are these?" Matt asks as he opens up the shirt seeing the printed picture of the band. He laughs as he turned the shirt around revealing the lettering. "Jordyn is my favorite?" Matt reads off. Him and Aiden both laugh at the shirt.

"I love it." Aiden laughs. He then stands up and takes off his shirt then puts on the one I just gave him. "Fits good."

"Same." Matt said, I looked over and Matti  tv had his shirt on as well.

"Let me get a picture of you all together." Mary suggested.

"Yeah! Jordyn, put on your shirt." Aiden said. I quickly took off Niall's shirt and threw on the other shirt.

Mary had the boys, my dad, Jaxon, Aiden, Matt, and I all squeeze together in the foyer to take a picture. Louis was on my left and my dad was on my right, both of their arms were wrapped around my back.

"You need to get one of the back!" Jaxon said and everyone turned around. Thankfully my hair was still the bun so you could see the words.

"Can you all point to your backs?" Mary asked and we all pointed to our backs with our thumbs. "Perfect."

After we took the picture, I had Mary send them to me. Then we all finally ate breakfast. I sat on the floor, leaning against Harry's legs as my plate balanced on my lap. I went on my phone and went to Twitter, I noticed how many followers I have gained. I was at 12.3k now, that is so crazy. I went to create a new tweet and I added two pictures. One of us all smiling with our shirts and one of us all pointing to the back of the shirts. I captioned it "All my boys ❤️ do you like our shirts?" and then I tagged everyone. I then posted the tweet and not even five seconds later, I already had almost 100 likes on the tweet.

I continued eating breakfast and talking to everyone about random stuff. We somehow got into a conversation about what we bring if we got stranded on an island and then we started talking about what would happen if we all got stranded together.

"I say we eat Jordyn first." Niall said. My jaw dropped and I looked around the room to see everyone laughing.

"What?!" I laugh.

"Yeah, you are the smallest. It only makes sense if we eat you first." Niall explains.

'This is absurd." I shook my head in disbelief, still having the smile on my face as I thought this was funny as well.

"I don't want to eat Jordyn, I feel like she would taste...sour." Jaxon said, scrunching up his face in disgust.

"Omg!" I laugh as I pushed Jaxon's arm causing him to fall over, laughing. Everyone was laughing really hard at the comment Jaxon made, including me.

"We have 15 minutes til we have to leave." Daniel said to us. I gave him a thumbs off and as soon as he walked away, my thumb turned into my middle finger and I flipped him off.

I felt Harry lean forward and place his head on the top of mine. I didn't question it, I just stayed still and leaned further back on his legs.

"We should all get ready so we're not late this time." Liam said, standing up from off the couch. We all stood up too and headed to our room, besides Matt and Aiden, they went to their room.

"Why is your room is so messy?" Jaxon asked.

"Ask Louis." Liam answered and Louis just shrugged.

"Harry and Jordyn are messy too." Louis defended himself.

"I can believe that Jordyn made this mess." Jaxon said.

"I'm not even that messy." I replied back to Jaxon's comment.

"Mhm." Jaxon murmured.

I rolled my eyes at Jaxon and then put on my shoes because I decided to just wear what I have on, which was Liam's sweatpants and the One Direction shirt. I climbed up to my bunk to grab Louis's sweatshirt, the one I always wear but it wasn't there.

"Have you guys seen Louis's sweatshirt, the one I always wear?" I asked the room.

"Nope." Liam said and Harry shook his head, no.

"No, but you can always use mine." Zayn said as he handed me his black hoodie.

"Thank you." I smiled and held the sweatshirt in the crook of my arm. I was only bringing it in case I got cold.

We all finished getting ready which only took about five more minutes and then we went downstairs.

"Wow, someone's not late today." Daniel said.

"Ha ha." I said back, sarcastically with a straight face.

"Get to the cars." Daniel pointed to the door and we all headed out to the cars. My dad and Jaxon went to their car because they were coming to the studio with us.

As we were walking outside, I heard the paparazzi yelling and their cameras clicking. I climbed into the car and sat in the back between Zayn and Harry.

I felt how loose my bun was becoming so I took it out. I felt the wet hair against my back and I immediately felt the need to put it back up. I leaned forward and tried to put it up but my hair kept falling out and it didn't look very good.

"Let me help." Zayn said and I turned so my back was facing him. I felt his hands run through my hair and pull it back into a bun. He then stuck his hand out and I handed him the hair tie. He was trying to be as gentle as possible while tying the hair tie around the bun. As soon as I felt his hands move down from my hair, I turned back around to face him.

"Pretty." He smiled at me.

"Thank you." I smiled back at Zayn.

About a minute later we arrived at the studio and the place was surrounded by people. The car we were in had to push through all the people as they screamed and banged on the windows. I look to my left to see a girl topless, having her chest pressed against the window.

"Okay, those are boobs." I say with wide eyes, turning my head. All the boys turned and looked at the girl, I grabbed Zayn's sweatshirt and put it up against the window so she was now covered.

"Let's be respectful, boys." I told them.

"Yes, mom." Niall said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and then slowly removed the sweatshirt to make sure the girl was gone. We finally got to the back of the studio and we all climbed out of the car and made our way into the building.

"Jeez, those people out there are crazy." Jaxon says as him and my dad walk through the door.

"Tell me about it, I just saw some girls boobs." I told him.

"Really?" Jaxons eyes got wide and I nodded, which caused him to laugh.

We all walked to the front of the studio to meet with Brian since we have choreography today.

"Hey guys!" Brian greeted us as we walked up to him. "So we have a lot to work on today."

All of us walk into the studio room and we were met with a lot of cheerleaders.

"Cheerleaders." Was all Harry said.

"Yes, you will have cheerleaders. Are you guys ready to get started?" Brain asked. We spent the next couple hours running through the routine and working on the choreography. We don't do much dance given the fact that none of us can dance but we still do a little something to entertain the audience.

"Who's ready for lunch?" I ask everyone.

"Me." Niall raises his hand.

"Let's go." I say and we all head to the kitchen. I noticed Aiden and Cher already sitting at the counter. I walked over to where they were sitting and hoisted myself up onto the counter. I slid over so I was now in front of Aiden and I put my feet in his lap.

"Do they have anything good?" I asked, looking back at Niall as he looked through the fridge.

"Mac and cheese." He stated.

"Wanna make me some?" I asked him with a smile.

"Not really, but I will because I like you." Niall said and I just smiled at him.

"I'm so tired." Aiden yawned and I turned back around to look at him. He then rested his head on my knees. I brought my hand up to his head and started running my fingers through his hair.

"I'm gonna grab my sweatshirt, I'll be right back."I tell Aiden and moves his head, then I hop down from the counter and make my way to the room. I walked in and grabbed Zayn's sweatshirt and put it on.

I walked out the room and as I walked past a door, it flung open and a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me in the room. It was dark, my back was to the door, the person still had a grip on my wrist. My eyes were wide and my breathing quickened, my heart was beating so fast.

My eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room and I tried to make out a face of the person who dragged me in here. The more I looked, the more the face looked familiar.

"Louis?" I question.

"Yeah?" Louis says back, in a tone that suggests I was stupid for even questioning.

"Oh my god, you scared me!" I yell. He brought his hand to my mouth, covering it.

"Shh." He whispers and slowly removed his hand from off my mouth.

"Why are we in a closet?" I whisper.

"Wanna do something fun?" He raises his eyebrows and there was a slight smirk on his face.

"What do you have in mind?" I ask.

Louis smiles and pulls something out of his pocket. I can hear the clatter of metal as he dangles keys in between us.

I didn't even realize how close we were until now. Our faces were inches apart.

"What are keys too?" I question.

"So you know the room that is always closed off and no one's ever allowed in there..." Louis starts off and I know exactly what he is thinking.

"You wanna break into the room?" I say, still in a whisper.

"It's not breaking in if you have the keys." Louis said, dangling the keys again.

"How'd you even get those?"

"I may have grabbed them from Brian's stuff when we all left to go to lunch."

"Oh my god."

"So are you in?" Louis asks me.

"Of course."

We both quietly walked out of the closet and headed towards the door at the end of the hallway.

"What are you two doing?" Daniel ask and we both turn around to see him standing there, looking at us suspiciously.

"We're just talking." Louis said.

"We wanted some privacy away from the cameras." I add.

I felt Louis's hand touch my back and I heard the keys dangle. My hands reached behind me but I acted like I had an itch so Daniel wouldn't notice anything. I felt him put the keys in my hand but I shoved back over to his hand because I didn't want to be caught with them. We go back and forth putting the keys in each other's hands.

"What are you doing?" Daniel questions again.

All of the sudden Louis's arm wrapped around my waist and I felt the keys drop into my sweatpants pocket. It was all super quick and definitely not noticeable.

"You know, I just love her so much." Louis says, pulling me closer to his body. I smiled at Daniel and put my head on his shoulder, playing along with whatever Louis was doing.

"You guys are so weird." Daniel said then walked away. The second Daniel walked away Louis stuck his hand in Liam's sweatpants pocket and retrieved the keys. As he pulled his hand from out my pocket, his hands glides around my back.

"Let's go." He smiled, holding the keys up and front of us. We turned around and were now face to face with the door.

"What if someone is in here?" I murmur.

"Who is gonna be in there? Brian, Daniel, Kenny, and whoever else are all eating lunch and discussing stuff, so no one be in there." Louis explained then he unlocked the door with the key. Once the door open, Louis and I poked our heads in. The windows brought in natural sunlight so there was no need for any lamp or light.

Louis shut the door behind us and we both looked around. There was two desks pushed to the far back wall which both had a computer on each. There was also a very tall shelf that was filled with vinyl records head to toe. There was also a filling cabinet and a small coffee table that had a coffee maker, water jug, and a couple snacks on top.

I walked over to Louis who was sitting at one of the desks, trying to login into one of the computers.

"Try 1234." I tell him.

"Already did." He looks back at me.

"2345?"

'I don't think that's the password, Jor."

"Just trying to help." I say and I walk over to the filing cabinet. I open the first drawer, revealing 60 files, each marked with a name. "Lou, come look at this."

Louis gets up from his seat and walks over to me at the filing cabinet. I grab the folder that is marked "Tomlinson, Louis" and hand it to him. I then find my name and pull it out of the cabinet as well. I opened the folder and the first thing I saw was a picture of me from my audition. I held it up for Louis to see, he smiles and then holds his picture as well.

I decide to move to the floor, I place my folder on the ground in front of me and Louis did the same thing as me. The next thing I saw was my application and underneath of that was the judges notes the took on me. I first picked up Louis's:

16 (young, may need some work)

Great and powerful voice

Has confidence

YES

Next I picked up Nicole's notes:

Very beautiful, rich voice for a 16 year old

Confident

Needs some slight improvements

YES

And lastly was Simon's notes:

Confidence

16

Amazing voice

Need improvements here and there but overall very good performance

Band?

YES

After looking at the notes, I saw my number from auditions. I looked up to Louis and saw him reading something. I went back to my folder and I noticed the last thing in the folder was a piece of paper that described the thought process of putting me in One Direction. I saw my name right in the middle of the paper and around my name was all the possible contestants I could've been in a band with. But lines drew from my name to all five of the boys names.

"They told me that I was boyband material." Louis laughs and I laugh along with him. I close my folder and place right back in the spot I got it before and Louis put his back as well. The second we shut the drawer, the door swung open. My eyes went wide and I looked at Louis who looked the exact same.

"Of course." Daniel stated, "I knew you two were up to something. Get out!" Louis and I both quickly got out the room and went back over to the kitchen.

"Where have you two been?" Liam asked us. I looked at Louis to see if he wanted to answer this one.

"No where." Louis stated.

"I made you mac and cheese." Niall said and handed me a bowl of macaroni and cheese.

"Thank you." I smile. "Wanna try something that is really good?"

"Sure..." Harry said cautiously. I start looking through all the cabinets trying to find Nacho Cheese Doritos. I finally found them and I grabbed a Dorito, I then used the chip to scoop some mac and cheese. I handed it to Harry and gave him a smile. He cautiously took the chip then placed it in his mouth, his eyes immediately widen.

"I told you it was good." I said, I didn't even need him to tell me it was good, I could just tell by his facial expressions.

"That is so good. Jor, this just changed my life." Harry told me and I just laughed a little. Since Harry tried it and said it was good, everyone else wanted to try it. They all had similar reactions to Harry. After eating lunch, we all went back to the studio and worked on our choreography again for the performance this week.

Soon enough it was time to head home, we all piled into the cars. I sat in the middle between Louis and the window. We had previously talked to the driver and Kenny about taking us to the store, so instead of heading back to the house, we were heading to the store.

I rested my head against the window and watched as the trees passed by. The sun was setting so the sky was all different shades of orange and pink. I suddenly felt something heavy, gently being laid on my shoulder, I looked over and noticed it was Louis, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Hope you don't mind." He whispered.

"Not at all." I whispered back.

"The sky is pretty innit?" Louis said looking up at me.

"Yeah." I softly said back, looking at him as well. I rested my head on top of his and I closed my eyes. I was still pretty tired and we still had about 15 minutes til we got to the store, so I could probably sneak a little nap in.

I woke up to the sound of Liam's voice telling me to get up. I sat up and my movement woke up Louis who was also asleep on my shoulder. We all climbed out of the car and into the store with Kenny following us.

"Okay what should we get first." Liam said.

"Just go down the list." I yawn.

"First is shampoo for Jordyn." Liam reads off. We all head to the aisle that had all the products.

"I'm so excited to finally have my own shampoo back." I say with smile. I have been using Louis's for so long.

"I'm excited to finally have MY shampoo back." Louis says back.

We turned into the aisle and I looked around trying to find shampoo. I picked up this one bottle that supposedly smiled like strawberries.

"What do we think?" I ask the boys, holding the bottle up for them to smell. Harry grabbed the bottle and took a sniff then passed it around to everyone else.

"Get it, I like it." Niall said.

"Should I get the conditioner too?" I ask, picking up the matching conditioner.

"Yeah." Niall nodded.

"You guys might need this." Kenny said, handing Liam a basket.

"Thank you." I smile at him and then place my products in the basket. "Alright what's next."

"Toothpaste." Liam stated back. We moved to the next aisle and that happened to be where the toothpaste was.

"Is one alright?" Harry asked, holding up a tube of toothpaste.

"Yup, that works." I nod and Harry tosses it in the basket.

"Mascara is next." Liam said. We then all walked towards the make-up aisle. I walked right over to the mascara and grabbed a tube then tossed it in the basket.

"Socks." Liam states and we all turn around to walk out the aisle but we were stopped by 3 girls.

"Are you One Direction?!" The one girl yells, all three of them have the biggest smiles on their face.

"Yeah..." Liam said. Kenny stepped forward so he was now standing in front of us.

"Can we get a picture, please?" The other girl asks.

"Of course." I smile. One of the girls hand their hand to Kenny and Liam handed Kenny the basket. We then all gathered around and smiled while Kenny took the picture.

The third girl that hadn't spoken yet, turned around and just gave me a hug. "You inspire me so much, I love you." She said, while hugging me.

"That is so sweet, I love you so much more." I say back, hugging her back as well.

"Can I just get a picture with you?" She asked me.

"Of course, what's your name?" I said.

"Lilly." She said and then held up her phone. I smiled and she took a picture.

"Can I ask you a question?" Lilly whispers to me.

"Sure." I whisper back.

"What's going on with you and Louis?" She whispered in my ear. We both turned around and looked at him, talking and smiling with one the girls.

"We are just friends." I tell her.

"Does he know that?" She said softly back. I looked up to see him looking at me. "Jordyn, I hope i'm not overstepping but I think there's more going on then what you two think. Look at him, he's been staring at you this whole time."

"Like I said, Louis and I are only friends." I smile. She gives me a look but then hugs one last time before leaving with her friends.

"That was so nice." I said as we all walked away.

"I love meeting fans, even though it's only happened a couple times." Zayn said.

We all finished our shopping, we got multiple pairs of socks, hairspray and gel for Zayn, a new phone charger for Harry, deodorant for Liam, and then we got a bunch of snacks.

We finally made it back to the house and we walked in, all having a bag in our hands.

"All the mail for you is in the two boxes on the table." Mary told us.

"Thank you." Harry said. We walked into the kitchen to see the boxes.

"Jordyn." Wagner said as we passed him in the hallway.

"Wagner." I said back, giving him the same nasty look he was giving me.

We all sit the bags on the table and opened up the two giant boxes. They both were filled to the top with letters and other boxes.

"Oh my god." I said in awe.

"Let's take it upstairs." Liam said, Louis and Harry both grabbed a box and carried them upstairs. Liam, Niall, Zayn, and I followed behind with the bags from the store. We got to our room and Niall kicked the stuff around on the floor to create a space to set the boxes.

I gathered all the bags from the store and put them on Niall's bunk so they were out of the way. Then I took a seat on the floor next to Zayn and Niall, in front of the boxes. We all grabbed a letter from one of the boxes and read it. We continued to look through the boxes, looking at every letter for a few hours til dinner.

When dinner rolled around, the boys and I all sat in the bean bag room and played Wii while eating. I didn't do much playing, I just sat and watched as Niall and Harry kept screaming at the tv and each other.

I stood up from my spot on the couch and grabbed everyone's plates from dinner and then put it in the sink.

"Thank you." Zoe said and I gave her a smile before going back to the bean bag room.

"Niall! Stop killing me!" Harry yelled as I walked in the room.

"No! You stop killing me!" Niall yelled back.

"What is going on?" I ask Zayn as I sit down next to him on one of the bean bags.

"Who knows?" Zayn said back causing me to laugh a little.

"Niall James Horan!" Harry screamed.

"Harry Edward Styles!" Niall screamed back.

"It must be serious if they are bringing full names into this." I whisper to Zayn, he just laughed at what I said. We spent about another two hours in the bean bag room, just going back and forth playing Wii.

"Time to go upstairs." Daniel said, poking his head in the room.

"Okay." Liam said. Zayn stood up from the bean bag and I held out my hands for him to help me up. As soon as I stood up, I got a pillow thrown at my head.

"Sorry Jor, that was meant for Niall." Harry apologized.

"Its fine, H." I laughed.

"Last person to make it to the room, has to wake Zayn up tomorrow!" Louis yelled and then started running upstairs. I ran right after him and Niall, Liam, and Zayn followed.

"Wait! I need to turn off the Wii!" Harry yelled as the 5 of us were already halfway up the stairs. "This is not fair!"

"Sorry Haz!" Zayn yells. Louis made it to the room first, then me, then Niall, Liam, and Zayn. Then about a minute later, Harry came running in.

"No fair!" Harry whined and we all just laughed.

"I'm gonna take a shower." Niall said and walked into the bathroom. I climbed on my bunk and went on my phone. I went to twitter and the first thing I saw was that Liam tweeted. His tweet was a picture of Louis and I asleep in the car. His head was on my shoulder and my head was resting on his. He also captioned it "Jor and Louis taking a little sneaky nap ❤️ Do you ship Jouis?"

"Liam! What is this? And what is Jouis?" I ask loudly.

"You two looked cute all cuddly and all so I took a picture and then Niall told me I should tweet it so I did. And Harry told me to add the Jouis part, which is your ship name that the fans came up with." Liam explained. I climbed down from my bunk and walked into the bathroom.

"Niall!" I yell.

"Jordyn!" He yells back.

"A little birdie told me that you told Liam to tweet a picture of Lou and I. Care to explain, Ni." I say.

He pokes his head out from behind the shower curtain and just gives me a big smile.

"I love you..." Niall smiles at me.

"No. Don't be all cute, I am mad at you." I said and walked out but while I walked up, I heard him laugh.

"And you!" I point to Harry, sitting on his bunk.

"I didn't do anything!" He said while showing his hands in defense.

"Mhm..." I narrow my eyes at him and go back to my bunk. I went back on my phone and I started scrolling through the comments. So many of them were saying how much they ship us and some of them even suggested that we were dating.

"What are they saying?" I heard Louis say from behind me. I turn around and saw him leaning over his bunk, trying to be closer to mine.

"Majority of them saying how they think we should date or even some of them were saying how they think we are already dating." I answer his question.

Niall walked out from the shower and through himself on his bed. "I'm so tired." Niall groaned.

"I think we all are." Harry said.

"Should we just go to sleep?" I ask.

"Yes." Zayn said.

"Anybody need to do anything before I turn off the light?" Liam asked.

"No." We all said in almost unison.

Then Liam got up from his bunk and turned off the light so the room was now black. I went back on my phone, I turned my brightness down though so it wasn't too bright for the others and I started playing some games.

I woke up and noticed how the room was still pitch black. I picked up my phone that was laying face down on my chest, I must've fallen asleep while being on it. I read off my phone, 2:53am.

I didn't even feel that tired, I felt pretty awake. I went back on my phone for a couple more minutes but then I had this thought. I very quietly climbed down from my bunk and using the light from my phone, I searched my mom's songbook. During the process of trying to find the book, I came across Louis's sweatshirt that I wear all the time. I thrown that on real quick and went back to searching for the book. Once I found it underneath a pile of clothes, I quietly walked out the bedroom and headed for the music room.

I opened the door and turned on the light, then I took a seat at the piano. I opened my mom's songbook and flipped to where I was at last. I have touched this since I started the whole X Factor thing. I was working on a song that I began writing about a week before auditioning.

I'm broken, do you hear me?

I'm blinded, 'cause you are everything I seeI'm dancing aloneI'm praying that your heart will just turn around

And as I walk up to your door

My head turns to face the floor'Cause I can't look you in the eyes and say

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight

It just won't feel right'Cause I can't love you more than this, yeahWhen he lays you down, I might just die insideIt just don't feel right'Cause I can't love you more than thisCan't love you more than this

I started playing the piano and singing the lyrics I had written down. I had already worked on a melody a little bit for it but it wasn't anything final. I stopped singing once I reached the end of the lyrics I had written down. I felt presence so I turned around and sure enough there he was, Louis, standing in the doorway, shirtless and in the same blue Hollister sweatpants from earlier. His body leaned against the doorframe.

"It's alright...Keep going." He motioned.

"That's uh, that's all I have. I've been figuring the lyrics out a little so I don't have much." I say.

"May I?" He asks, softly, nodding to the bench.

"Go ahead." I said back, just as soft.

"If I'm louder, would you see me? Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me? 'Cause we are the same...You save me...But when you leave, it's gone again." Louis sings, playing the same chords from my pervious part. "I'm not sure where you were going with that, but it just came to mind." He says, taking his hands from off the keys.

"And then I see you on the street...In his arms, I get weak...My body fails, I'm on my knees, praying." I sing then reaching up and scribbling down the lyrics, Louis and I both just sung.

"Thank you." I smile up at him.

"This is really great, I enjoyed it." He tells me and I just gave him a smile.

"I didn't know you wrote songs." Louis said.

"I have been so busy with the show that I haven't had time to sit down and write something." I tell him.

"Oh, do you have anything else I could hear?" He asks.

"Everything else in here is my mom's." I say, holding the book up.

"The book is your mom's?"

"Yup."

"She writes songs too?"

"That's where I got it from." I say softly, looking up at him. "This might be a stretch but do you wanna help me finish the song?"

Louis smiles at him, "Of course, I do."

I place my book back on the piano and scoot over so Louis had more room.

"What's the title of the song?" He asked me.

"I'm not sure, I haven't really decided on one yet." I shrug.

"What about...more than this."

"I like it." I state. He then takes the pen and reaches forward and writes the words "More Than This" on the top of the page. His handwriting was a little messy, compared to my neat handwriting.

"So, I was thinking, what if we go back into the chorus after the 'I'm on my knees, praying'." He suggests.

"Yeah, I agree." I say and he reaches forward again, writing the chorus down on the paper. As he was writing, I started playing the piano again, starting from the "I'm on knees, praying" part and go into the chorus to make sure it blended well together.

"You have such a pretty voice." He stated, I felt a smile slowly creep up on my face. "I'm uh, I'm sorry. I don't know why I said that."

"Thank you, Lou." I smile at him and smiles back at me. The piano bench was that big so our legs were touching.

"Yeah, I've never had the words to say...But now I'm asking you to stay..." Louis sings all of sudden.

"For a little while inside my arms...And as you close your eyes tonight...I pray that you will see the light..." I add on, singing after him.

"That's shining from the stars, above..." Louis adds as well.

He then adds those lyrics to the bottom of the page.

"Then after that, we can go back into the chorus." I suggest.

"I like it, yeah." He nods. "And what if we add something like this to the end..."

"When he lays you down, I might just die inside...It just don't feel right...'Cause I can't love you more than this...Can't love you more than this." He sings again, playing the piano but this time the part was much softer and slower. "We can keep it slow and soft to end the song."

"I love it." I say. I watch as he writes down the last bit of the little lyrics. I look at the page, covered in our two completely different handwritings. It felt comforting for some reason and I liked having Louis here to write with.

"Thank you for helping me finish the song." I say.

"Thank you letting me." He said back.

"Can I ask you a serious question?" He looks up at me.

"Sure." I say back.

"What do you think will happen to the band if we don't win?"

"Um...I am not sure. I would like to think we would still be friends. I like hanging out and being around all of you, I don't want that to go away."

"Me too. I have been having so much fun with you all. I don't want to leave this competition and have to pretend like we all were never in a band together."

"Yeah, I completely get it. I have finally found people who like to be around me and not just around because they feel sorry for me. I don't want to lose that."

"I don't know how to people could not want to be your friend." Louis softly says.

"A lot of people back home, just think of me as the girl who lost her mom." I explain. I don't know why I am sharing this with him.

"Jor, you are so much more than that." I felt Louis's hand move to my knee. His hand placed flat on my leg, for comfort.

"Thank you, Lou." I smile up at him.

Why is he just so gorgeous?

"In the non-weirdest way possible, you have really pretty eyes." He said in almost a whisper.

"You have really pretty eyes too." I smile at him.

"You found my sweatshirt." He stated, moving the hand that was once on my leg, up to the sweatshirt, taking the fabric in between his fingers.

"Yeah, I saw it while looking for the songbook."

His response was a soft little hum. Louis then lifted his hands back up to the piano. he started playing a soft tune that I never heard of. It was really pretty though. I felt my head slowly fall to Louis's shoulder. He stopped playing and I could feel him tense up.

"Keep playing. It's comforting." I say and he begins to play again.

"I could listen to you play forever and I would never get bored." I whisper to Louis.

There we were, just the two of us, sitting in a room with only the sound of a piano to fill the silence.

I think I may like Louis.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 1K 189
Mature content
46.8K 871 25
92.5K 270 4
You and your husband decide to invite his friends over for the super bowl, but things take a wildly hot turn towards the end of the night
151K 8.1K 83
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...