The Old Record, DreamSMP, Ran...

By SleepyHeadMCYT

A little story. You have the choice between two endings. I can't tell if one of them is good or not. You will... More

:)
No

Yes

18 1 0
By SleepyHeadMCYT

By playing this old record your world is suddenly erased nothing remains around you. Only a pitch black void is here with you and this music. As you walk in those darkness you begins to see some “memories” of this “someone”. Then you start to hear voices, they are louder and louder. Then your world appears again. Wait, no... it’s not your world. It’s this “someone” world. Moments of his life are playing in front of you. It’s not only moments but it’s his life. You watch everything crumble in his life. You want to do something but you can’t. The only thing you can do is watch :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
399K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 52K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
4.7M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...