A Thug And His Queen(Complete...

Galing kay BookingByMe

"You got all them girls you fuck with and leave, you never ruin their lives! You made it clear that you don't... Higit pa

Cast
✨Chapter 1✨
✨Chapter 2✨
✨Chapter 3✨
✨Chapter 4✨
✨Chapter 6✨
✨Chapter 7✨
✨Chapter 8✨
Not An Update
✨Chapter 9✨
✨Chapter 10✨
✨Chapter 11✨
✨Chapter 12✨
✨Chapter 13✨
✨Chapter 14✨
✨Chapter 15✨
✨Chapter 16✨
✨Chapter 17✨
✨Chapter 18✨
✨Chapter 19✨
✨Chapter 20✨
✨Chapter 21✨
✨Chapter 22✨
✨Chapter 23✨
✨Chapter 24✨
✨Chapter 25✨
✨Chapter 26✨
✨Chapter 27✨
✨Chapter 28✨
✨Chapter 29✨
✨Chapter 30✨
✨Chapter 31✨
✨Chapter 32✨
✨Chapter 33✨
Not an update
✨Chapter 34✨
✨Chapter 35✨
✨Chapter 36✨
✨Chapter 37✨
✨Chapter 38✨
✨Chapter 39✨
✨Chapter 40✨
✨Chapter 41✨
✨Chapter 42✨
✨Chapter 43✨

✨Chapter 5✨

6.6K 274 32
Galing kay BookingByMe

"Girl he slutted me the fuck out in his drive way! After that ion even wanna talk about us. Ain't no way he eating the shit out of me, and don't fuck with me for real.", Mya told Camille. Camille just looked at Mya. "What?", Mya asked looking at her as she drank her water through a straw.

"Shay told me that she fucked Ray this morning, that's why I been tryna meet with you since earlier.", Camille said softly. Mya's face dropped.

"He was with me this morning. He gave me some spending money then went to handle some business."

"When he drop you off? She sent me a picture at like 11 something. She was in a car with him."

"H-he dropped me off at 10:30. He said he had somewhere to be at 11. Let me see the picture." Camille showed Mya and Mya got a lump in her throat. "I'm ready to go, ion even wanna eat. That shit just blew me." Mya put her face in her hands.

Camille payed for her and Mya then they left.

...

"You stole from me, 10,000 buck and you thought I was just fine say fuck it?", Ray asked looking at one of his goons that snaked him. "Answer me when I'm talking to you!", Ray yelled in his face.

"I didn't take it.", his hood said obviously lying. Ray punched him in his chest hearing his ribs break. He dropped to the ground in pain.

"Lie again bitch."

"I'm sorry boss. Please don't kill me I j-" before he could finish Ray emptied a whole clip on him. He turned to his goons.

"I know everything! I see everything! If you ever cross me this will be you, or worse! Clean this shit up." Ray gave one of his goons his gun so he could wipe his prints off as he walked away.

When Ray made it to his car he got on his phone. He saw 16 messages from Mya he shifted in his seat. He already knew what is was about.

Mya:Call me...
Mya:On some real nigga shit you coulda been a hunnit
Mya:Hello???
Mya:So you gone just fuck the shit out of me, put yo mouth on every part of my body, make me feel good, then go fuck my cuz
Mya:Then u knew the Bitch wanted u
Mya:Helllooooo
Mya:Ray I foul asf for playin with me bro
Mya:Like
Mya:Wtf
Mya:I knew we was together but...
Mya:I thought we had a vibe bro..
Mya:On some real shit you foul
Mya:Like why listen to me tell u my dreams just to play with me
Mya:I ain't no fucking toy
Mya:Damn sure not no dumb bitch
Mya:Fuck u n her don't text me when u want yo dick in this tsunami
Ray:Wya?

He waited for her to text but when she didn't he just pulled off. He gone pull up everywhere that she be, he's determined so he'll find her.

...

Ray found out Mya was at his restaurant with a dude, Ray is just sped to his restaurant to make sure he catch them.

When he walked in he saw Mya getting up from the table looking good.

"I know I fuck her better than that scrub.", Ray thought as he made it to the table. Ray looked at him and her face dropped. He looked at the dude then back at Mya. "You gotta have a better rebound big baby.", Ray spoke.

"We was just leaving.", She said grabbing her container.

"He is, you ain't. We need to talk."

"She came with me so that's who she gone leave with.", he spoke up. Ray chuckled and Mya head dropped.

"How much you wanna bet?", Ray asked.

"On everything I own she leaving with me." Ray laughed. In the blink of an eye 5 guns were on him from different directions. "Okay, okay man."

"I'll take everything you own now." Ray made him strip outside and walk back naked.

"This is so embarrassing.", Mya spoke looking at him walk away through the window.

"You can't replace a real nigga with a scrub.", Ray sad behind her. Mya turned and looked at him. "You ready to come home?", he asked.

"Fuck you!" Mya stormed out. Ray see how he's acting differently with Mya than other females and he don't like it, he got a soft spot for her.

...

Ray pulled up to Mya's house and sat there for a minute. He can't believe he acted that way.

When he got out his car he heard glass break. "Get out you dumb ass bitch before I have him come put you out again!", Ray heard Mya yell from inside her house. Ray started walking to Mya's house. "Stop!", Mya cried out making Ray run in her house.

Ray walked in instantly angered by the sight. The guy he put out was literally whipping Mya with a spiked belt while holding her head down in the couch.

Ray acted right away and snatched him away from Mya. "I been waiting for this." The guy threw the belt down and put his fist up. He hit Ray in the chest but it did phase him. Ray looked at his chest then back up at him and laughed. That's when dude knew he fucked up.

Ray looked over at Mya before going in full attack mode on the guy.

Ray doesn't have much respect for women but he does not tolerate woman abuse of any kind.

Mya sat there in pain and watched Ray beat him to death. That was Mya's ex boo. She went back to him to piss Ray off. She never saw his act this way she's happy he's getting what he's getting.

"He's dead, just go.", Mya said above a whisper. Ray heard her making him stop. He stood over the dead man breathing hard. He took his sweater off and wiped himself off with it before throwing it on the dead man.

Ray walked to Mya but stopped when she said, "If you keep walking imma fuck you up cause you hurt me too."

For the first time Ray felt guilt and shame after hearing similar things multiple times.

He finished walking to her just to get pushed. "You really gone go fuck my cousin?!", Mya yelled through pain.

"Look ion like how you make me feel. You got a nigga soft and shit. I ain't supposed to care about no female but I care about you. I wanted to fuck her to forget about you but I couldn't. We was at her place and she was kissing on me and shit but I couldn't get into to it. I just kept wishing it was you." Ray chuckled. "My dick couldn't even get hard. What I did was wrong and I'm sorry. I didn't fuck her though. Let me take you to my place and get to together. Imma have somebody come clean this shit up before yo house get hot." Mya didn't know what to say but she was still hurt and that's that.

"I'm not sleeping in the same bed as you."

"I got plenty rooms you can pick one." Mya held her hands out as she thought about what he said. His house only got one room so she's confused. She didn't even bother to ask though her head is too fucked up. She's just ready to get cleaned up and go to sleep. Ray's ready to take care of her.

...

Mya gasped and she sat up sweaty from her nightmare. She quickly turn the right on and looked around. She looked at her phone and saw it was 2 in the morning. She can hear Ray's music so she knows he's still up.

After debating with herself for a while she decided to go and see if she could sleep with Ray for the night.

She followed the music to a room. In the room Ray was smoking and chilling on a couch. When he saw her he turn the music off, he figured she had a question. "You good?", Eay asked.

"My head a lil fucked up ion wanna sleep by myself.", Mya said not looking at Ray.

"Go to the room at the end of the hall I'll be in there let me clean up." Mya left closing the door.

She looked around the room. "This must be the masters.", she said to herself as she sat on the bed. She laid down and got under the cover.

Ray came in 5 minutes later and got in bed with Mya. He held her from behind and she fell asleep instantly, Ray was soon after.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

66.4K 2.7K 51
"You got me fucked up if you think I'll be the other girl, I'm not about that life man. So kindly go back to your girl, delete my number and don't ev...
46K 1.9K 66
"Even if I tried, I could never forget you." Being in your final year of high school, you rapidly get sucked into the life of six older guys that at...
360K 10.4K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE ❦︎𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨�...
238K 7.6K 15
Gun is really excited because they're finally shooting the scene where third and Kai kiss. He's been waiting for this day ever since he read the scri...