Pyaar-Ishq-Love... (One shot...

De B_K_Maha98

This is a book of Abhigya's one shot series... Mais

Mera pyaar- biwi...
Secret of My success is my Husband...
My Love is behind my success....
Abhi's valuable person...
Abhi's caring wife

Caring Husband...

1.3K 91 17
De B_K_Maha98

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and votes...

The story starts with abhi the Rockstar who is sleeping peacefully...

His sleep got stirred when he couldn't feel his cuddling bear beside him not opening his eyes he searched her beside him on the whole bed with his hand but he couldn't find her.... Then he opened his eyes and puts the lights on while yawning... He rubs his eyes and check the time it's just 5 in the morning...

He stepped out from the bed and moves to washroom to check on her... His sleep long forgotten when he heard her throwing up and he about to open the door but it locked from inside...

Fuggii open the door... What happened to you...

He scared when he couldn't hear her voice...

Abhi: baby open the door na... Are you alright...

Pragya: suniye I am alright... You go I will come...

He heard her weak voice and says first you open the door.... Pragya...

After the latch open sound even before she would open the door abhi pushed it and got her in his arms when she about to fall...

Abhi: baby are you alright... What happened to you... You're looking so tired...

Pragya smiles weakly and tried to stand abhi helped her... Before she would answer again she felt like throwing up and runs to faucet pushing abhi like she got her full energy suddenly...

Abhi rushed to her and holds her head... And he opened the tap and helped her to wash her face but pragya stops him....

Pragya: you go from here... I will take care... She says in a weak tone..

Abhi: like how... Just keep quiet... I know what to do... He helped her wash her face then carried her in his arms...

Pragya couldn't say anything instead puts her head on his nape weakly... Abhi make her to lye on the bed...

Abhi: want some water...

Pragya nods no... He takes his phone and about to call someone but pragya stops him...

Pragya: to whom you're calling...

Abhi: doctor... You're not feeling well let me call him....

Pragya: no now I am little better...

Abhi: but...

Pragya: please... Abhi sighed and sat beside her and asks what happened to you suddenly... For how long You're throwing up... Why didn't you wake up me...

Instead of answering pragya ask him to come and lye beside her.... Abhi does like that and pragya snuggled to him while putting her head on his chest while abhi caressed her hair with one hand and with other he holds her hand...

Pragya: I am alright suniye... I think it's just because of mushroom gravy I took at night now I am alright...

Abhi: no I don't think so... For few days I am watching you, you're not alright you gets tired so soon, even losing your weight also now this... Not only that I can't predict your mood one time you're so happy other time you're at peek of anger... I don't what exactly happened to you... Morning we're going to hospital that's final...

But he couldn't get any reply so he leans down to find her in a deep sleep... Abhi smiles and kissed her forehead then sleeps with her...

At morning 8...

Abhi awake from his sleep when he heard tingling sound of her bangles... He opens his eyes to find her drying her wet hair with towel looking so fresh...

Abhi remembered what happened at early morning and he quickly got from the bed while asking you're not alright na then why you wake so early.... You took rest... Come... He takes pragya to bed but she stops him and says suniye I am perfectly alright... Can't you see that....

Abhi: fuggii...

Pragya: suniye don't worry about me... I am so good... Now you go and get ready... I have so many works... saying this she pushed him inside walk-in closet...

Abhi is totally confused with her few hours before she couldn't even walk now she is running here and there... God don't know what I am going to do with this girl...

After few minutes he comes out to find his suit on bed...

He moves downstairs after done with his costume to see his wife who is speaking with the catering services about tomorrow's event...

He can everyone is busy with some work or other...

Acha agya thum... Is you forgot tomorrow is Aaliys's engagement... Being a brother you've to all this but here your wife is doing this all and you're sleeping till now...

Abhi smiles and sat beside her while saying you've to scold your daughter in law for that dadi who didn't alloted any work for me...

Pragya: who said that.... Here you go and check the decorations...

Dadi chuckles while abhi pouts and asks atleast give my breakfast then I will do that...

Pragya hits her forehead and says I am really sorry suniye because this works I forgot it come and I will serve you...

Dadi: even you also have with him beta...

Abhi: what she didn't ate anything still now... Pragya you're not alright did you forgot what happened sometime before...

Dasi: what happened to her...

Abhi: ask her....

Pragya: suniye... No dadi don't listen to him I am fine only...

Abhi: oh that's why you vomited and looks so tired few hours before...

Pragya murmured god this man na...

Dadi: pragya why you didn't say this... And you idiot why you didn't took her to hospital now you're saying this...

Before abhi would say something pragya says I am alright now dadi... It's because of last night food now I okey... suniye You come... saying this she takes him to dining hall and served him breakfast...

Abhi ask her to sit beside him and served her... Pragya first denied but eats while seeing his glaring...

Pragya couldn't felt like eating even if she took few morsels then felt like throwing up so she stops to eat and plays with the food... Abhi noticed this....

Abhi: fuggii... Why're you not eating...

Pragya: suniye I am full... I can't have more...

Abhi: you just have few morsels...

Pragya pleaded... Abhi sighs and says you're coming to see doctor... Don't say anything...

Pragya: no I am eating... She starts have even though she couldn't while abhi smiles...

After breakfast... Abhi start to check decorations and all... When he turns casually while doing work he saw pragya runing to their room by holding her mouth... Abhi stops his work and runs to check on her...

Abhi: again you vomited... Don't you... He asks once he entered inside when she comes out wiping her face with towel...

Pragya stammered and says vo... Vo...

Abhi: don't lie I saw how you run... Why the hell you can't understand you're not alright pragya... He yelled...

Pragya: suniye don't shout... She says after locking the door... It's just....

Abhi: don't give another excuse... You didn't have half of the food... Now itself we're going to see the doctor... Saying this he pulls her hand but pragya stops him while saying I think I know what happened to me...

Abhi: oh really where you studied MBBS instead of PhD...

Pragya: let me say first na...

Abhi: acha bolo... He crossed his arms while kneely observing her...

Pragya: suniye don't get excited it's just my guessing... Vo actually I think I am pregnant...

Abhi shouts happily really... Oh my god... I am going to papa... Thank you so much fuggii... He hugs her tightly... Pragya pushed him and says it's just a guess don't get over excited...

Abhi: come we'll confirm it with doctor...

Pragya: no... No.. not now... Tomorrow is Aaliys's engagement we've so many works... And what if I didn't then they'll feel bad na...

Abhi: why're you so negative... Even I saw some changes in you but I didn't thought it will be this... I am so excited...

Pragya: for this only I feared... Don't get over excited still we don't know...

Abhi: how about taking pregnancy test...

Pragya: let's wait for two days...

Abhi: I don't have that patients... You wait here I will come within few minutes... Saying this he runs from there not even hearing pragya...

Later pragya checked to find its positive.... Pragya's eyes filled with tears where as abhi is impatiently marching out waiting for pragya...

Abhi: fuggii...

Pragya comes out with tears...

Abhi gets sad seeing her with tears but composed himself and says it's okey baby it's just few months na since we planned for it... First we will enjoy ourself then we'll think about babies... We're not old yaar...

Pragya hugged him and says it's positive... First abhi didn't react later he shouts happily and kissed her on her cheeks, forehead eyes, all over her faces then lifts her in his arms and starts to twirl her around while pragya chuckled happily...

Later abhi put her down and says first we've to say this to dadi... She will be more happy to hear this...

Pragya stops him and says not now suniye you know sometimes this will not be not correct... We will say everyone after consulting the doctor...

Abhi: then come... Now itself we're going... He didn't let pragya to say anything instead he takes her when dadi asks about then going he half lyed that they're going to hospital for morning incident...

At hospital...

Abhi is impatiently waiting for pragya who went with doctor for some test even he insists that he also coming with her but she didn't allowed him....

After an hour pragya comes with doctor and sat beside who ask her something with his eyes...

Doctor: have some patients Rockstar... I done every tests you'll get the results within two days...

Abhi: why can't I get that now doctor... You know I am abhi the Rockstar I can do anything...

Pragya pinched him on his thighs while glaring where as abhi yelled in pain... Doctor chuckled and says I can understand your situation Rockstar still it's our hospital protocol... And 90 percentage it's positive from what I observe but still it will confirm with the results only...

Before abhi would ask something pragya stops him while saying thank you doctor...

Abhi: why so hurry fuggii... I have to ask something... Pragya is shocked and asks him what but abhi asks the question to doctor...

Abhi: doctor she is not eating anything... She is throwing up frequently... What to give her I mean her diet chart...

Doctor: will give that when you come for her results.... For now I will give some tablets follow that...

Abhi nods and thanked her... Before they would leave doctor stops them and says pragya you're so lucky to have a caring Husband like him... Pragya nods happily... Then he takes her to home...

He want to shout and share this news with everyone but didn't while waiting for the results...

Dadi, dasi, mitali bhabhi, Aaliya, purab, bulbul, saralamaa everyone presents there and waits for them...

Aaliya runs to pragya once she saw her alone with her others joined them...

Aaliya: bhabhi how are you... What doctor told... For this only I told don't take every work on your head now see...

Pragya caressed her face and says if I didn't then who will do for my sil... And I am alright baba don't worry... Aaliya hugs her... Bulbul joined with them while saying you scared us didi...

Abhi: you both leave her don't hug her like this... Pragya glared him while the duo looks at him confusingly...

Abhi: ov... I mean to say she is standing for long let her sit then talk with her...

Both nods and took her to sofa then make her to sit on it... Everyone asked about her health... Not letting abhi to answer she lies to them...

Then abhi about to took her to their room but Aaliya stops him...

Aaliya: bhai today let bhabhi to sleep with us..

Abhi: why...

Bulbul: we're going to have girls time...

Abhi: not at this time she have to sleep...

Aaliya: we will take care of it bhai... I want to show bhabhi what we bought from shopping...

Abhi: you're going to wear that tomorrow then why you've to show that now...

Bhai... Aaliya whined...

Dadi: Aaliya don't argue with him go and sleep... Pragya want rest with you sure she will not...

Aaliya murmured will bhai let her rest... Which is heard by abhi and bulbul who is near to her...

Abhi glared her while bulbul chuckled...

Abhi tooks pragya to their room...

Abhi: have this water... Pragya took a glass from him and have it... You want something... Pragya nods no and ask him to come closer but instead of going to her he turns and walks towards door...

First pragya is confused later seeing him closing the door blushed...

Abhi sat beside her on bed and hugs her tightly not saying anything...

Pragya smiles and hugs him back while caressing his hair... After a minute she breaks the hug when she felt his tears on her shoulder....

Pragya: suniye why are you crying like this...

Abhi: fuggii I didn't give any happiness than pain to you but you make my everyday as blissful... And today this happiness is beyond the world... You don't know how happy I am... Thank you so much fuggii for giving this best gift... Thank you so much fuggii for not giving up on me... Thank you so much fuggii for still bearing me... I don't how I will be without you being beside me...

Pragya eyes filled with tears and wiped his tears while saying even I can't live without you suniye... Who said you only give me a pain every minute with you is happy moments of my life suniye... I must say thanks to you suniye for giving as a chance...

Abhi: don't make me guilty more fuggii... Because you know it's not true... I hurts you many times with Aaliya and Tanu by not knowing the truth of purab and bulbul... If you didn't tried to make see the true love then I may be a big sinner... Even you changed Aaliya now see how she is going to lead a good life with vin who loved her truly... We're really thankful for that fuggii...

Pragya: don't you consider me as your family... Abhi asks how can you say that...

Pragya: then why're you thanking me... Aaliya is like my sister I did what I have to and about you I loved you more to get separate from you... Please forgot those and we're happy with our present so think about this...

Abhi nods and wipes his tears then wiped her tears and kissed her eyes...

Abhi puts his hand on her belly and speaks little fuggii can you hear me... You know who I am... Your papa... Abhi's eyes filled with happy tears... Pragya smiles puts her hand on his and asks what if it is little Rockstar...

Abhi: whoever will be I am so happy to welcome them.... Papa and mumma loves you... He kissed her on her belly pragya shivered under his kiss and blushed...

Abhi smiles and turns to her then slowly make her to lye down on the bed and he hovered her not putting his whole weight on her... He kissed her on his forehead then cheeks and leans more close to her lips... Abhi stops before touching those plumes while seeking her permission for that pragya runs her hand on his nape while closing her eyes... Abhi smiles and takes her lips in his... Then both engrossed in their love making....

Next morning...

Pragya starts here and there doing works where as abhi running behind her to order her that don't run like this or don't shout like this and time to time giving her juices and fruits... Others looks at them lovingly...

Vin and aliya's engagement held in a grand manner... Everyone left after that only vin's family and pragya's family there alone with mehras... Aaliya cried on pragya's arms while saying thank you bhabhi... Because of you I can get to see what is motherly love... I got vin because of you only bhabhi... You make me a right person and showed me right path...

Pragya wipes her tears and says don't thank me anymore if you really consider me as your bhabhi... Aaliya nods and hugs her tightly then vin joined them... Abhi runs to them and pulls them apart while saying don't hug her like this...

Aaliya: bhai this is too much from yesterday you're behaving so strangely... Why can we hug bhabhi... Always running behind her like a bodyguard not allowing anyone to near her... Now onwards I will take care of bhabhi you go...

Dadi: haa we know to take care of her...

Abhi: but more than you all pragya needs me more now... My little fuggii needs me more...

Pragya is horrified while others confusingly looks at them....

Abhi: dadi you always call me buddu but who is buddu here... Don't you understand what I am saying... Okey listen me and my fuggii are going to be parents...

Everyone is numb for a moment but after realising what he said everyone shouts happily.... Sarala hugs her happily with happy tears...

Then dadi hugged her and kissed her on her forehead... Then vin and purab hugged her by congratulating her... The bulbul and Aaliya hugged her happily...

Here comes caring Husband who pulls pragya to him where Aaliya and bulbul irks...

Bulbul: jiju we'll kill you... Still now you kept silent but when we hugged didi you pulled her apart...

Aaliya: why are you doing this to us...

Abhi: others hugged her gently but you two always choking her with your tight hug... How my baby will breathe...

Aaliya and bulbul embarrassed and teased him...

Abhi: this is not fair everyone congratulates pragya but no one didn't congratulates me... Even I am going to be a papa more than pragya I have done many job for this little life you know... Pragya embarrassed and blushed hard...

Dadi holds his ear while saying badmaash... Then she hugged him happily... Then everyone congratulates abhi...

In their room...

Abhi runs to pragya and hugs her happily who pushed him back...

Pragya: suniye what I told you don't relieve this until we get results but why you did that... Now see how they're happy what if.... Before she would say abhi stops her by closing her mouth with his hand...

With his other hand he took the report from his pocket...

Pragya's eyes filled with tears while seeing the word positive...

Pragya: they said it will take two days...

Abhi: who is your husband... Abhi the Rockstar... Is there anything he can't do in this world...

He self praised him... Pragya smiles and kissed him on his cheeks...

The coming days are really a blissful for pragya because everyone treated her like a princess... Moreover her husband didn't even allowed her to walk... Aaliya is head bent on not marrying vin until Pragya's delivery even vin agreed for that...

Then after ten months pragya gave birth to twins a baby girl abhi's little fuggii and a baby boy pragya's Rockstar... Then after few months Aaliya got married...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜THE END💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

How is it guys??? Please give your valuable comments and votes....

If you like my writings then try to share it with your friends... It's my humble request to you all...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

13.6K 901 7
Abhigya One shots on Abhi and Pragya. Could be emotional ones. Or humorous ones. Maybe happy endings. Or endings that may make you blame me for m...
18.7K 1K 16
This book contains one-shots related to Akshara, Abhira & more.
7.1K 815 11
This short story tells how two lovers fight for their love in this society...peep in to know whether FAITH could part them ....
3.8K 230 4
one shot collection on Abhi & Pragya from kumkumbhagya..