The Rising of the claw warlor...

By GaritoVeskante

This is a story I create in my free time. This is the Rising of the Shield Hero story, but with the addition... More

Bio
The first wolf among sheep
Awakening of the shield wolf
A brand new wolf
The first sheep hunt
We are wolves
I am war
Separation from the rest of the sheep.
A new beginning
Rise of the Black stone legion
Garden work part 1
Garden work part 2
I have other plans
Concerns and trying something new
A new addition to the family
Reunion with sheep
Preparations and change
The second Wave and the challenge.
Blood dragon emperor
Raven and Cinder's past
Fate worse than death
Abyss of Claw
So do I have to act like a villain to be a hero?
Is this the end or the beginning?
The power of fear
Final judgment
Aggression always prevails.
Cal Mira Archipelago
Betrayal
The true Claw Hero
Rising of the age of wolves

Face behind the helmet

1.3K 21 4
By GaritoVeskante

Glass: Aren't you going to attack, Hero Garito? Why not send those servants of yours at me?

Ren: Servants?

Itsuki: Did you just call us...

Motoyasu: ... Garito's servants?

Garito: She's not far from the truth.

Ren, Itsuki and Motoyasu: Screw you!

All three arrogant heroes attacked Glass but blocked every attack.

Glass: Is that all you've got? Zero-Stance Rondo: Reverse Four Seasons.

With this attack she hit everyone but Garito and Naofumi's party.

Glass: So you are but mere servants.

Garito: I know we're enemies, but I definitely like you more than these three heroes.

Motoyasu: On which side are you in?!

Garito: On your own.

Glass: Enough flattering, I hope you'll entertain me a little.

Garito: The same goes to you. Fireball!

Garito fired a large fireball that Glass blocked.

Naofumi: Raphtalia!

Garito: Raven! Cinder!

Raphtalia, Filo, Raven, and Cinder attacked Glass but she blocked every hit and every arrow sent at her.

As Naofumi tried to protect Raphtalia, three cobra heads climbed out of their shield and bit Glass.

Glass: Do you really think this feedle venom could put defeat me?

Raphtalia, Filo, Raven, and Cinder resumed the attack, but their attack was still blocked.

Glass: Not even worthy of mention.

Garito: Now let me take care of her.

Raven: Master no!

Cinder: I can't let you do this, Garito!

Naofumi: She's going to kill you!

Glass: Reverse Four Seasons.

Garito didn't even try to block it and just stood still and let her attack him. Everyone looked at Garito and saw that he was still standing.

Glass: I'm impressed that you're still standing after that attack. So what do you do now?

Garito's armor began to crack as it disintegrated, revealing what was under it. With an interesting symbol on the back.

He revealed to everyone his white skin with the black veins, his white hair and his black-red eyes.

Garito: Now I just can't wait to watch you burn.

Naofumi: Garito...?

And he had a few cuts on his face, but they immediately regenerated, but not fast enough to hide his black blood, similar to what Grimm looked like.

Garito: Now try this.

He created a purple-black ball in his hand and fired it at Glass, which blocked it, but it was clear that it was a strong blow.

Glass: I'm amazed you can hold that much power. So you have a lot more power. Don't hold it back. Show it to me.

Garito: As you wish.

Hands began to climb up after Glass, trying to hold her. And then Garito used a beam that had all the elements at the same time directly on her.

Garito: Naofumi, I'm going to need your ace.

Naofumi: Shield Prison! (shields wrapped around Glass) Change Shield! Iron Maiden! (Iron Maiden came from the sky and swallowed Glass)

Glass: It's even less potent than I thought it would be. (freed herself from Iron Maiden) Such a disappountment. Only Garito has the power to hurt me at least a little. (ship started landing) The time limit? I didn't expect to hit it so soon.

Garito: So why don't we end it right away?

Glass: The battle of the Wave will end in our victory. I have nothing agaisnst you, but it is what it is.

Garito: If we were not on different sides, we would be good allies.

Meanwhile, Raphtalia, Filo and Naofumi withdrew.

Garito: It was a pleasure, but we have to go too.

Garito created more hands to hold Glass in place and created  four more Grimm pegases and flew with Morgan, Raven and Cinder. And that's the end of another Wave.

Raven: What now?

Garto: Now let's go back to the village and group with the soldiers.

Cinder: But what about your appearance?

Garito: Easy.

Garito showed the hood that was enough for the shadow to cover his face. When they arrived in the village, they realized that Raphtalia, Filo and Naofumi were already there. And the soldiers and generals of the Black Stone Legion came to them.

Garito: I see you did a great job.

Esdeath: Who you are?

Garito: Looks like you remember me more because of my armor. (he showed them his claws)

Esdeath: I'm so sorry, sir! I didn't realize!

Garito: That's fine everyone ever makes a mistake.

Then the king's soldier and Naofumi came to them.

king's soldier: You and Shield hero are to report to the castle at once.

Garito: I'll go but someone has to come with me as an escort.

king's soldier: All right.

Garito: Esdeath, you come with me.

Jack: Mommy?

Garito: I'll be fine, Jack, just go with the others to the Black Stone Legion.

Jack: Okay...

And Garito, Esdeath and Naofumi followed the king's soldier. The king sat on the throne, watching the crystal ball in which he saw the whole fight.

King: I saw what happend through the crystal ball. You two did well to quell the Wave, as much as I hate to admit it. I have a question for you. How did you obtain such strength? You possess power unbecoming of the Shield and Claw Hero. It is your duty to reveal the secret behind it. Now, spit it out. And don't you dare lie to me.

Esdeath: How dare you talk to...!

Garito: Simply put, I'm more powerful than all four heroes combined, so when you see it I don't have to hide. (revealed his face)

Esdeath looked at him in shock but blushed.

Then Garito began to play with the elements in his hand.

Garito: But if you want to know the secret that makes me have this power so...

Garito and Naofumi: Kneel before us.

Naofumi: In ur world, one grovels before the person they're asking for something. And they say, "I beg you. Please enligten my ignorant self."

King: You cur!

Soldiers surrounded Garito, Esdeath and Naofumi.

Naofumi: As we are now, we could kill you here and wlak out the front door if we wanted.

King: You're bluffing.

Garito: Then why don't I show you, Esdeath.

Esdeath used her ice magic to freeze one soldier.

Garito: Imagine this, but ten times stronger.

Naofumi: Do any of you here want to fight us? I'm willing to cooperete with you until the Waves die down and I can go home. So don't even bother me again.

Garito: Same thing, I'm fighting for a different goal than you. Esdeath, unfreeze him.

After Esdeath did as Garito ordered her, everyone started leaving.

King: I'm the king! You cannot disrespect me this way, Claw and Shield!

Garito: You won't be king for long if I stick to the plan that Morgan Le Fay has planned.

King: I know. I'll have your wretched slaves pay for your crimas, and...

Garito and Naofumi looked at the king pissed of.

Naofumu: Use all the dirty, underhanded tricks you want. I will protect my party through it all. You'll never take anything from me again...

Garito and Naofumi: ...I dere you to lay a finger on them. We'll chase you to the ends of the earth and make you regret ever being born.

King: Accursed Shield and Claw!

Garito, Esdeath and Naofumi walked out of the castle so one girl told them something.

Girl: You did splendidly well this time, I daresay. Your efforts have become impossible for anyone to ignore... Including powers who don't take too kindly to you, Sir Shield and Claw Hero. (showed them a special pendant) Virtuous on the surface, connibing and conspiring behind the scenes... You should exercise the utmost caution going forward, I daresay. (left)

Naofumu: Daresay?

Garito then headed back to the Black Stone Legion with his face uncovered. And they rode on Grimm horses.

Esdeath: What are we going to do now that we get to the Black Stone Legion?

Garito: Preparing, because I think the king will be more hostile to us and the whole legion now, so we must have better diplomacy with the villages to make sure we are not the bad ones.

When they arrived at the legion, they were all shocked to find out what Garito looked like and what power he wielde, but they all accepted it and got more faith that this rebel would win. A few hours passed and Garito rested in his room until Seren arrived.

Seren: Garito, you have someone here who would like to see you.

Garito came out and saw Melty.

Garito: Melty, why did you visit me?

Melty: Sir Claw Hero, I'd like you to return to the capital and meet with King Aultcray once more.

Garito: When I see him again, the blood will flow and I don't care who it will be.

Melty: I want you to apologize for your conduct and reconcile.

Garito just placed his hand on his sword and his eyes began to glow red.

Melty: We need your help to stop the Waves. Also, you would be lost without the king's financial support.

Garito: Look around, do you think I need his financial support? I already have so many trade with villages that his support is nothing.

Melty: Why... Why do bout you and my father have to be like this?! A hero and the king can't be fighting among themselves! Absolutely not!

Then Morgan, Raven, Cinder, Seren, Esdeath and Mordred came out but Morgan with her face exposed.

Morgan: What's all the fuss about here?

Melty: Just apologize to Father! Otherwise, Mother will yell at him!

Garito: That sounds good to me.

Then Garito noticed the soldiers who had come with Melty and one of them was holding a crystal ball. Garito just nodded lightly at Mordred, who placed her hand on the sword. Esdeath whispered something to Morgan and she teleported somewhere thanks to her black magic. Then one of the soldiers tried to attack Melty but was shot down by archers of the Black Stone Legion. When Garito looked at the roof, he saw Morgan standing there with archers. Melty noticed that the soldier was trying to hurt her, if it wasn't for Garito noticing that something was happening, she wouldn't survive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Betrayal By Lila

Fanfiction

1.5K 74 20
The Rising of the Shield Hero- Naofumi x Reader Reincarnating into a world very different from hers, Y/N has been thrust into the spotlight. Her and...
9.8K 136 8
(This is the sequel to my first book called: The Rising Of The Shield Hero X Male Dante Reader. If any of you have not read the first book, i suggest...
6.9K 265 30
Volume II of The Rising of The Masked Hero. Peace time was only temporary. Follow Marius, former Centurion and now the Masked Hero, with his comrades...
60 1 1
You all know the story of Naofumi Iwatani who was summed to another world as the legendary shield hero and went through many hardships. Being framed...