Locked Away- Lucas Friar GMW...

By Cheerios1234567

Deja Precious Walker just moved to New York for a new start. She was trying to get through middle school and... More

Cast
Girl meets World
Girl Meets Boy
Girl meets New Boy (Short Chapter)
Girl meets Sneak Attack
Girl Meets Father
Girl meets Deja's mother
Girl Meets Bitterness And Rekindled Friendships
Girl meets Smackle
Girl Meets A Real Father
Home for the Holidays
Girl Meets Court Case
Girl Meets First Date
Girl Meets Real First Date
Girl Meets Ignored
Girl Meets Party
Girl Meets Secret of Life.. Pt...
Girl Meets Michelle & Farkle
Girl Meets Liam's Real Crush
Girl Meets Revealed Truths
Girl Meets Prison
Girl Meets Break Up
Girl Meets Mental Health
Girl Meets Pluto With A Hurricane
Girl Meets The Precious World
Girl Meets Texas (Part 1)
Girl Meets Texas (Part 2)
Girl Meets Texas (Part 3)
Girl Meets Tested Legacies
Girl Meets Atlanta
Been a while
Girl Meets High School (Part 1)
1 YEAR!!!
Girl Meets High School (Part 2)
Girl Meets New Friends & Jealousy
Girl Meets Non-Exist Triangle
Girl Meets Goodbye
New Cast
Girl Meets Changes
 Epilogue
Affinity

Girl Meets Semi-Formal

2.5K 60 19
By Cheerios1234567

"It's this weekend. Lucas, Liam, and Farkle haven't asked you guys to the Semi-formal. More importantly, I don't have a date!" Riley shouted making me roll my eyes.

"Actually.. Farkle already asked me.." Mich revealed, which I already knew since I was the one who helped Farkle with it.

"What!? How come we didn't know about this?" Riley asked

"One, Deja knew already and two, it doesn't really matter. Farkle and I were going to go together anyways." Mich told her. She turned to Maya who wasn't even paying attention.

"Huh? What?" I rolled my eyes, hoping Lucas would come save me from this torture.

"What about you and Liam?" She asked with jealousy in her voice. She still wasn't over Liam, like I said when they made up again.

"He knows I don't really care about that stuff, so he just asked if we were going together, and I said yes." She said with a shrug. Riley gasped dramatically

"No big gesture?!"

"Maya doesn't like that kind of stuff Riley, she just said that." I told her, regretting opening my mouth because she turned to me.

"Has Lucas asked you yet?" I sighed and shook my head. I wasn't planning on going with anyone else, so I didn't care that he hadn't ask me. Also, because Mama Friar told me that he's been planning something so I'm not stressing it.

"No, he hasn't and I don't care." I said and Maya slammed her locked shut making Cory scream from the classroom. She kept doing that a couple of times.

"Why not?" She asked me confused

"Because he's my boyfriend and we weren't planning on going with anyone else." I told her slowly so she could understand.

"Well... that's dumb." I just face palmed, lord come take me please. I suffered long enough with this girl.

"I wish someone would ask me." She said frowning and I beamed up because Lucas was coming this way. He came to save me! Thank you Jesus! I ran to him and tackled him, wrapping my arms and legs around him. He laughed before holding me up by my thighs.

"You missed me that much? We saw each other this morning?" He asked, giving me a kiss.

"Riley was getting on my nerves about Semi-Formal." I said, placing my head on his shoulder. He started walking somewhere, making me tighten my hold on him

"Luke where are we going?" I asked him but he just kept walking. He placed me down and covered my eyes before helping me walking.

"Just wait Precious." He told me and after hearing a door open, we stopped.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded as he uncovered my eyes. I gasped at what in front of me.

I looked around at the beautiful lights in the dark room before turning around to see Thor, Fran, and Nikki holding a sign that said "SEMI-FORMAL?" in big letters. I turned to Lucas to see him holding a rose in his hand.

"Will you go to semi-formal with me Precious?" He asked and I smiled, grabbing the rose while nodding. I pulled him into a kiss, which he reciprocated.

"Ok ok I didn't need to see all of that." Thor said making us pull away and I flipped him off. Nikki smacked his arm

"You ruined a good moment." she said

"Dee, we're taking you and Mich shopping for your dresses after school." Fran said making me nod and we left the room. Lucas and I started heading to class.

"You didn't have to do all of that Luke." I told him and he looked down at me.

"Precious if we're dating, I still want to ask you to special occasions. I love you and I love doing those type of things for you. " he said and I gave him a kiss

"I love you too." I said as we continued walking to class.

▿ ▿ ▿

"Semi-formal coming up. Young men and young women interacting. Mixing in a social situation. So, to avoid any casualties, I thought we could discuss etiquette. Can anyone here tell me what etiquette is? No, you can't." Cory says

"Etiquette is treating people politely and with respect. Elle and I will demonstrate in a short play we put on before 'every' dance. It's called, "no." Miss Carter, would you do me the great honor of accompanying me to the semi-formal festivities?" Farkle asked and Mich smiled

"No."

"Etiquette. Thank you." I snorted, shaking my head at them

"We'll see you at the holidays for "a Christmas no."

"Okay, so the school board sent me this film. It's called, "he asked me, he asked me, he really asked me." Why is this topic for class? I already heard enough of this from Riley.

"This is supposed to teach us how to act at the dance?" Lucas asked

"They sent it. I'm showing it. You're animals."

"Oh wow thanks." I said flatly and he smiled at me

"No problem." I just sighed, wanting this class to be over with.

"Oh, there's a dance, and you're planning to attend this dance that you never mentioned in my general vicinity, that dance?" Everyone just looked at Riley blankly before Cory continued.

" Let's watch. Oh, what's this here? Well, enjoy the old-time picture show."

'Well, if it isn't our old friend, Billy. Last time we saw you, Billy, you were teaching us that our bodies go through strange and horrifying changes. Uck. But today, we're here to talk about the biggest night in a young person's life. The semi-formal. Billy's been looking forward to it all year. Isn't that right, Billy? Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down, Billy. Because you know who hangs out at dances? Your old friends polio, typhoid, and the devil.'

"He's mean." The hell are we watching right now? I looked over at Mich who looked just as confused as I was.

'Now, let's meet your best gal, Sally, who, since you're a gentleman, you asked to the dance at least 10 months in advance.'

"Billy gets it." Riley said and I went to say something, but Lucas covered my mouth. He gave me a look before slowly removing his hand.

"Is what you're about to say going to be nice?" He asked and I went to open my mouth again, but he gave me a stern look

"Is it?" I just pouted and leaned back in my chair, I can never be great.

"Billy's dead, and all of his friends are dead too. Except one. No, wait, now he's dead too." Maya says

"It does seem like relationships are a little more complex now than they were in the 1950s." Farkle adds

"I just wanna be asked to the dance." Riley says

"We know." Mich and I said annoyed.

'Meet Sally. She's a good girl. Sally's dreaming of her handsome prince sweeping her off her feet. Did he ask you, Sally?'

"He asked me, he asked me! He really asked me!"

'Because everybody knows the semi-formal is the dance that determines the rest of your life.' I looked at Cory in disbelief while he just shrugged. At that point, I just tuned out the rest of the video because I was losing brain cells by the minute.

"Yikes. Okay. So, can anyone here tell me if they possibly learned anything from that?" Cory asked

"Yes. Time to make some choices, Billy. Are you out there?" I went to say something but Lucas covered my mouth again.

"Is it?" I huffed, why does he have to know me so well?

▿ ▿ ▿

I was telling Mich about how Lucas asked me to Semi-Formal when we noticed some weird shit going on in the hallway.

"Do you think someone is finally going to ask her?" Mich asked and we saw Charlie walked behind Riley.

"I would love to go to the semi-formal with you!" She yelled but was shocked to see it was Charlie. Who was she hoping it would've been? Liam maybe? If so, then she's stupid.

"I'm so sorry, but I can't go." She claimed making Mich and I share a look before heading over there.

"You can't go with me? " He asked

"No, I can't go with anybody. I can't go with anybody because I can't go with anybody"

"But Riley, I thought you said you wanted someone to ask you. Charlie just asked you." Mich said innocently while Maya and I tried not to laugh.

"Yes. I remember saying that." Riley said with a fake smile. I love karma, it's a marvelous thing.

"So that means you can go with Charlie..? Right Riles, since you wanted to go SO badly." I said

"Yea, you wouldn't mind going with Charlie? You wanted a date and now you got one." Maya said elbowing her arm.

"I guess I can go with you Charlie." Riley said, looking like she wanted the floor to swallow her up.

"That's great, you know I was originally going to ask one of the four of you. But I didn't know who to choose." He said and my jaw dropped. CHARLIEBOYSAYWHATTTT???

"You were going to what?" I quickly turned to see Lucas, Liam, and Farkle standing behind us. Mich looked at me flabbergasted, Maya actually looked scared for Charlie's life, Riley was still shocked from what just happened to her, and I looked at Lucas to see his face was blank, but I could see the anger in his eyes. That's it... Lucas is going to kill him. CHARLIEBOYISBOUTADIE!!

"Well, none of you had asked them so I thought I had a fair shot." My eyes widen, is this boy crazy? Maya immediately dragged Liam away because if he stayed any longer, Charlie Gardner wouldn't be alive. Mich gave Farkle a kiss and dragged him away as well. I was still in shock before snapping out of it. I grabbed Lucas's face and turned it to me because the glare he was giving Charlie wasn't pretty. Once we locked eyes, the anger vanished.

"Come on baby, we have to go." I said and he nodded. He gave Charlie one last glare before we left. If I knew today was going to be this hectic, I would've stayed home with Lucas.

▿ ▿ ▿

"He said that!? In front of them?!" Nikki and Fran exclaimed

"Yes! I never seen Farkle that mad a day in my life." Mich said looking through a rack of dresses

"Farkle? Did you see Liam? He was about ready to rip off Charlie's head!" I said, still shock about what happened at school.

"What about Lucas?" Nikki asked and I grimaced

"Lucas was about ready to tear Charlie apart right then and there." Mich said

"He was so angry.. Once we got home, he went on a rant. I had to give him an intense makeout just to shut him up." I said making them laugh. The girls handed Mich and I some clothes and pushed us into the dressing room. We put them on and walked out of the room, looking at each other shocked.

"This is the one." We said in unison

"How the hell you guys are younger than us and you look better than us?" Fran groaned making us laugh.

▿ ▿ ▿

Michelle's outfit

Deja's dress

we walked to the living room where my dad and David were waiting us, and they looked at us shocked.

"You guys aren't going." They said making us laugh.

"Mine is not even bad, it's Deja whose is bad." I nudged Mich

"It's not that bad." And Mich gave me a look

"Lucas is going to kill you."

"Like Farkle isn't going to kill you for wearing the short ass dress." She paused before pointing at me.

"You might be right on that one, definitely shouldn't have went the party dress."

"Who the hell wears a party dress to a semi-formal?"

"Me, that's who."

"Hey! We're serious." Dad said and I just walked over to him and patted his cheek.

"Sorry daddio but our dates are waiting for us and we're gonna be late." I said before we gave them a kiss on the cheek and headed out. Thor was going to bring us, and we carefully headed downstairs because I'll be damned if I bust my ass. Thor was leaning against his car, waiting for us

"Hey giant." Mich says making him look at us and his jaw dropped.

"Are you guys sure that you're 8th graders?" He asked making us laugh.

"Careful, you have two crazy girlfriends that we're friends with." I said making him roll his eyes before helping us in the car.

"You know Lucas and Farkle are going to kill you guys right?" Thor asked driving to the school.

"Oh yea, we knew once we tried these on, but we don't care." Mich said

"She's lying, we do care but not enough to change our whole outfit." I said making him shake his head at us as we arrived at the school.

"Okay, take pictures so Fran and Nik don't kill you guys and have fun." Thor said and we thanked before getting out. We linked arms and went inside.

"You ready Mich? There's a high chance this might be the last night of us being alive." I asked her and she nodded

"Yea, at least we'll die looking sexy." She said making me laugh and we headed in the gym. It was like everyone knew we were coming in that exact moment. Heads turned to us and eyes widen. We just ignored them and headed to our friends. Lucas and Farkle had their backs to us so they hadn't seen us yet. First it was Maya who hit Liam and signaled to us. He looked shocked and then Riley saw us with wide eyes and pointed, making Lucas and Farkle turn around. I made eye contact with Lucas who started trailing his eyes over my body. I just smiled as we made it to them

"Hey guys." Mich said but they didn't say anything, they just stared.

"You guys.. look.." Riley just trailed off

"Hot." Maya finished and I winked at her

"Thank you, my lover." She just laughed before pulling Liam to dance. Charlie found Riley and started talking to her... much to her dismay. Farkle just walked off with Mich, leaving me and Lucas.

"Hey Luke, you look handsome." I told him and he licked his lips before pulling me into him with his hands on my waist.

"Precious.." He whispered and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Do you like my dress?" I asked teasingly and he closed his eyes, releasing a breath.

"I don't like the way your chest is out Deja." I smirked at his serious voice. He opened his eyes and they looked darker.

"Wanna dance?" I asked and he gave me a look

"What?" he pulled me into a kiss

"There's people staring at what's mine." He said against my lips, and I felt his hands moving down from my waist and I quickly grabbed his hands.

"Luke no." I said, looking behind me to see some boys looking at us. I rolled my eyes

"Look away!" I said making them invert their vison somewhere else. I looked back at Lucas who was trying to cover up my chest. I smacked his hands away laughing

"Babe stop." He just placed his head in my neck.

"If it makes you feel better, I'll wear your jacket." I told him and I never saw him move so fast to remove his jacket and gave it to me. I just giggled and put it on, it smelt good. Just like his cologne.

"There, all better." He said covering me up and kissed me.

"You're too much Luke." I told him

"Just hope you know, I'm gonna get you back for wearing this dress in public." I gawked at him

"What? Why?"

"You know why." I pouted and he laughed, pulling me into his chest. I smiled softly, wrapping my arms around him.

"I love you Luke."

"I love you more Precious."
▿ ▿ ▿
The girls and I were sitting down at a table, talking.

"So how is it going with Charlie Riles?" Maya asked

"It's alright, he's not really who I wanted to go with but it's fine I guess..." She said, trying to make Maya feel bad but Maya didn't pay her any mind since Liam came over, asking her to dance.

"Riley you need to get over Liam, he doesn't like you and he's with Maya." Mich told her sternly once Maya was out of earshot.

"She's right, and you can't try to do anything because Maya didn't do that to you. Just let it go, there's a good guy who likes you and you're sitting here chasing a guy that doesn't like you." I said

"I know but-" I cut her off, shaking my head.

"But nothing, Liam doesn't like you Riley. Leave it alone and let him happy, he wants the same for you and we're not gonna let you ruin this for him." Mich and I got up with our arms linked, walking away from the table.

"That girl is going to be the death of me." Mich sighed

"You got that right." Farkle walked up to her

"May I have this dance m'lady?" Mich giggled and nodded. I smiled as they walked away

"What's a beautiful girl as yourself doing standing all alone?" I smiled before turning towards Lucas.

"Well I thought I would give my boyfriend some space so he could reconsider not getting me back for wearing this dress." Lucas chuckled before pulling me into him, placing a kiss on my upper neck.

"Only if you do something for me..." I shivered at the look in his eyes. He leaned in and whispered something in my ear, making my eyes widen.

"Think you could do that for me Precious?" He whispered huskily and I nodded, not trusting my voice at the moment.

"Good, then let's go." He said dragging me out of the school. I looked back and waved at Mich who started laughing at me and I flipped her off.

"We're going to my house, Mama is gone for the weekend." Luke winked at me, Lucas is going to be the death of me. And the crazy part is I don't even care, rather him than anyone else.
———
Heyyyy guysss it's Thursday, once again. I hope you enjoy this chapter, comment anything you liked about it. I know some of you requested a detailed smut chapter for Deja and Lucas. I just wanted to know how many people actually wanted to see that. Because I don't mind doing it for you guys, if there are some of uncomfortable about that stuff and don't want to see that, also let me know. I'm sorry for any misspellings or errors and I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas! I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Mwah!
Love,
Kaila

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.6K 42
Maya scrolled through some posts on her laptop , until she came across one that caught her eye. "Falling for your best friend can be hard , But who k...
78.3K 2.6K 29
(Book 1) I don't own gmw or any of the characters ----------------------------------------------------------------- Lauren Friar and Katy Hunter are...
71.4K 2.1K 32
Co-written by @dmgmwtips & @girlmeetsworlddaily on Instagram [COMPLETE] Cover creds to: moi (Leah!) A Lucaya/Laya Fanfic "Maya, can you move a little...
464K 10.4K 53
Ryan Matthews was older than his twin by six minutes and twenty seconds. Though this never seemed to matter to their parents, as she was the obvious...