Double U | Ushijima Wakatoshi...

By adelineTM

❝"She's not my relative, she's my wife," his teammates stare at him with wide eyes and dropped jaws. The fact... More

⇨prologue.
→chapter 1.
→chapter 2.
→chapter 3.
→chapter 4.
→chapter 5.
→chapter 6.
→chapter 7.
→chapter 8.
→chapter 9.
→chapter 11.
→chapter 12.
→chapter 13.
⇨epilogue.
⮕final note.

→chapter 10.

14.1K 429 482
By adelineTM

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT. While I can't stop those of you who are under 18 from reading this, I'm asking you to do so at your own discretion. Please don't leave any inappropriate comments if you are a minor (or any comments at all. Don't make your presence known here, it makes me uncomfortable. I will block you).

Also: erotic humiliation and breeding kink

After this incident, things returned to normal. Your hand wasn't broken after all, just bruised and so you had to put ice over it and weren't able to attend practice for some time. Of course, that Washijou yelled at you, even though you invented a credible excuse, having the team backing you up.

Well, things are back to the way they were for you, but your husband has something else to deal with: people talking about you. He's used to other students badmouthing you with every chance that they get, but he wasn't expecting to hear them fangirling over you.

He hears it everywhere he goes and he's growing tired —and jealous— of it. In his opinion, the comments from the guys are the worst. The way they talk about you, like you're an object of their fantasies, makes his stomach turn upside down and the rage keeps growing within him. And today is no exception.

Ushijima is heading towards his classroom during the break, but he has the misfortune of hearing two good pals in the stairwell talking about you... and someone else.

"Do you think that Haru has a chance with (Name)-san?" One of them says.

"Honestly, he might have one. I mean, we all heard that their marriage was arranged so that means that they don't love each other at all. Ushijima-san's main focus has always been his volleyball career so he probably doesn't care about her that much. Plus, that dude is dumb as hell," his friend adds. Ushijima frowns harshly at his words.

"Really?! He doesn't seem like that at all"

"Trust me, he's not smart. (Name)-san would be better off with someone like Haru. He comes from a rich family and has a spot assured in his father's company. While that guy, what can he do? Jump around and hit some balls? Laaaame!"

"Woah! You really hate him!"

"I don't hate him. I simply dislike him. I don't understand why people are glorifying him so much"

"Are you sure that this has nothing to do with Yuu-chan rejecting you because she had a crush on him?"

"Shut the fuck up, man," a slapping sound echoes around, followed by a notification tone. After some rustling, the same guy says: "Haru texted me. He has to do a project with (Name)-san later today and apparently they're meeting in her room after classes"

"Now we just wait for the text that he got laid. He will probably get in her pants so easily. That charming bastard!"

"Did you just call him 'charming'? Are you fucking gay or something?" is the last thing Ushijima hears as they go down the stairs to head to their own classroom since the break is almost over.

Others' opinions never affected Ushijima, but somehow, this incident makes his chest hurt. Is this how people see your relationship? ...Did he ever appear uncaring towards you?...

Ushijima brings his hand towards his face and massages his temples. To hell with this, he's not going to bother with what two strangers think about you, he knows better than anyone how much you love each other. He has a passing thought that maybe you also think that he cares more about his volleyball career, but that quickly goes away.

He trusts you, more than anyone else in this world. You confided in him, told him about your past... there's no way that what you said you felt towards him has always been a lie.

The only thing he has to 'worry' about now is the fact that a dude is trying to steal his wife and Ushijima is not going to let that happen. He doesn't feel threated at all by this Haru, since he knows that, in the end, he's going to be the one fucking that wet, juicy pussy of yours.

The sexual frustration is killing him on the inside. He wants you, needs you, and no matter how many times he touches himself, he can never reach the same level of pleasure. He has to put an end to his torture somehow, otherwise he will go insane.

•••

You open the door, letting your guest to come in as you go to hang your white jacket. You also remove the purple bow from around the collar of your shirt. You roll up your sleeves and start looking for your school books so you can begin working already. The faster you're done, the quicker this dude is out of your room. Nari is gone shopping so, it's just you...and him... alone in the small dorm room.

Honestly, you could care less about him, but you need that high grade. He seemed like a nice guy at first, but then he got overly polite and you immediately realized what he actually wants. He can try whatever ways he has to woo you, you're not going to fall for his cheap tricks and meaningless words.

As you're about the grab all the books that you've gathered, you notice your wedding band on the desk, in the same spot that you left it this morning. You pick it up and slide in on your finger and then go to sit in the bed. But your act doesn't go unnoticed by the guy in your room.

"No need to put that on, dear. Not that I'm a homewrecker, but a ring isn't going to stop a man from getting the woman that he wants"

"I'm not putting it on to keep you away. I like to wear my ring. I'm proud of my status as a married woman and I take pride in who my husband is," he scoffs and rolls his eyes. You drop the books on the bed and start working on the project.

But he gets worse. He touches your hand every time you want to grab something, he scoots closer to you, even though you're moving away. You're so close to punch him in the face, but your hand is not entirely healed and if you skip practice one more time, Washijou will probably bench you for the rest of the season.

Luckily for you, your time together comes to an end quicker than you've expected. He's in the advanced class too after all, so he's quite smart. You gather all the materials to move them back on the desk. And as you're putting them down, he grabs you by the arm, spinning you around so you are now facing him. The desk top is digging in your back as he keeps pushing you against it so you won't escape.

Your heart drops to your stomach when you see his large grin. Shit, shit, shit! Even if you were to try to scream for help, there's probably no one in the dorms at this hour.

"You're going to be mine, (Name)-chan, whether you want it or not," he whispers and leans in closer to kiss you.

A knock —no, a banging— on the door stops him in mid-act and from outside comes the deep voice of your husband.

"(Name), are you in there?" You can tell Haru wants to silence you until Ushijima leaves and so you lift your knee and hit him in the crotch. He groans in pain and this alerts your husband. He immediately tears open the wood frame, almost pulling it out of the hinges.

At the sight of that guy over you, Ushijima loses it. He slams the door behind him and approaches him with heavy steps. Haru immediately gets off of you, raising his palms out in a peaceful manner. But Ushijima is having none of that, the smile on the guy's face makes him frown even more.

"This is all a misunderstanding—" Ushijima grabs him by the collar of his shirt.

"Get lost. Never go near my wife ever again," he doesn't need to make actual threats. His angered tone, cold eyes, and irritated expression are enough to make the guy stumble on his feet on the way out.

Except that doesn't calm down Ushijima. He grabs you and throws you on the bed, putting himself on top of you. He then starts kissing your neck violently.

"Wa-Wakatoshi... w-wait," he growls and doesn't stop, sucking, biting and licking on your skin. "I said wait, bastard!" You slap his face with both palms at the same time and he immediately looks up at you with a guilty expression. "Jeez, what got into you all of the sudden?!"

"Sorry... I got jealous by seeing him all over you and I couldn't help myself. I'm really sorry"

You sigh and wrap your hands around his head, letting him rest on your chest, whispering to him that everything's fine.

"Thank you though... You came just at the right time," you're caressing him, playing with his short, olive hair.

"I was already aware of his presence here and of his intentions. Two of his friends were talking about him in the hallways"

"O-Oh... still... Thanks anyway," Ushijima shifts his position and that's when it touches you. "Toshi... why are you hard?"

He doesn't answer and sinks deeper into your chest so he won't have to look you in the eyes. The tips of his ears are bright red. You find his shyness adorable, especially because he always looks so composed. He only shows emotions around people that he feels comfortable with.

"Sorry... It's been quite a while since we've been intimate and it simply happened"

"I-I see... It's mostly my fault. I've been so busy with practice lately that we barely see each other during the day, let alone do... couple stuff together," Ushijima stands up.

"It's okay, you are not the one to blame. Training for nationals is always time consuming and exhausting. I don't want to make you feel like you own me sex or anything. You owe me nothing, (Name)," his low tone of voice and serious expression tell you exactly that his words are completely genuine.

"What matters to me now is that you take good care of your body and prepare for nationals," he caresses your face as you rub your cheek against his large palm. Ushijima leans in and kisses you on the forehead before retreating his hand.

"I should get going and let you rest. I'm sure that you are tired," you grab him by the arm before he can get up.

"You can stay a bit longer, I don't mind. I missed you," you bat your eyelashes at him and Ushijima can't help but oblige. He would do anything for you just to see your huge smile that melts him completely.

He pinches your cheek and you make a face at him as he chuckles softly. His hand then cups your face and he leans in to place a kiss on your forehead. His thumb hovers over your lips for a second before he actually touches them, swiping over them as he's deeply staring into your (color) eyes.

He's already so in love with you and every day it seems that he's falling even deeper.

Little by little, his face inches towards yours until your lips meet into a kiss. You both get shivers, as this feels as intimate as your first kiss together. Slowly and gently, your lips rub against each other. It's a moment of weakness for both of you. Nothing else around you matters now.

Ushijima pushes you down on the bed and from here things start to take a different turn. Obviously, you can tell, as he's more aggressive with his mouth.

"To-Toshi!" You whimper, but he quickly shuts you up. You moan in the kiss.

"I want to touch you, (Name)," he breathes and then pulls away to check your reaction. His face is back to being red again—guess it will take a while for him not to be embarrassed by dirty talk—and you can tell that he's waiting for your response. Ushijima looks like a dog, waiting for his master to command.

"I can't really refuse you when you're giving me that look"

"So, is that a yes?" He needs your actual consent. No twisted words, no hidden meaning, but an actual 'yes'.

"Yes. I want you to touch me... but Nari's going to be back soon," he starts kissing your neck.

"Don't worry, I promise to be quick," his hand goes under your shirt, pulling it from under your skirt as a little moan escapes your lips when his hand touches your back; he goes lower and lower with his kisses, sucking and nibbling at your skin.

"This is in my way", he wants to tear it off of you, but this is your school uniform. His quick fingers rapidly unbutton your shirt and you're immediately left only almost bare in front of him. "That's better"

Your body is all hot. Every little kiss leaves behind a hot spot.

"Can you remove this for me, please?" His finger is hooked under your bra strap. You nod and quickly take it off. He gives you a sly smirk and then kisses your forehead. "Thank you, little girl"

You're staring at him with wide open eyes because... he's dirty talking? Or at least trying to.

"Why are you making that face? Is there something that you didn't like?" His expression changes into a worried one.

"No, no, that's not it. It's just... you talk a lot"

"Oh. Is that bothering you?"

"No. I... quite enjoy it," you look away. You hear him chuckle and then Ushijima continues to place kisses all over your collarbone and shoulders.

"Your skin is so soft," he says and you mewl at his words. He then reaches your chest area and takes one of your nipples into his mouth, while he's pinching the other with the pads of his fingers. His teeth graze over the sensitive bud. You haven't even started properly and you're already feeling a bit dizzy.

His hand presses flat on your stomach as he's switching to the other breast, going down until he touches your clit through your panties. He rubs it gently and you squirm. That's when you remember.

"Toshi, a-ah, the door! We forgot to lock the door!" Ushijima lets go of your nipple with a loud pop and then looks at you with a perverted smile.

"You're right. We don't want anyone to interrupt us. I'm the only one allowed to see you like this," heat shots down to your core. "Stay," he says in a commanding tone, getting up to lock the door.

As he's returning to the bed, he removes his hoodie and throws it on your chair, exposing his strong arms. For some reason, the T-shirt he's wearing fits so tightly on him that you see the defined outlines of his pecs and some of his abs too. Ushijima has always been good looking, as all athletes are, but given the current mood, he looks way hotter than normal. His erection is clearly visible through his black sweatpants.

"Now, where were we, sweet little thing?" He runs his fingers up and down your cunt, feeling the wet spot on your underwear. "Fuck it, I can't wait anymore," he hooks his fingers around the elastic of your panties and pulls them down, throwing them somewhere on the floor. His hot tongue laps at your slit and every time it flickers against your clit, you whine. He then starts eating you out like he hasn't had a meal in forever and you're the only thing that can satisfy his hunger.

You cover your mouth with your hands as you can't keep your moans under control anymore. Spit drips on the bedsheets. He places both his hands on your thighs and holds them against his head. You can't see much because your skirt is in the way. He pulls away and you whine at him since you want more. His chin is covered in your juices and his spit and Ushijima wipes it with the back of his hand while maintaining his gaze on your face.

"This pretty pussy is only mine. Don't forget that," he says in a commanding tone while starting to circle your clit with his thumb. You whine at his words, covering your face with your hands.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up, God, who taught you to speak like that?" You whisper, totally embarrassed about the filth that was coming out of your husband's mouth.

Using his other hand, he grabs your wrists and pins them above your head. You gasp at his sudden action and make eye contact for a brief second before turning your head to the side. This gives him the perfect opportunity to lean and whisper in your ear.

"You did. After reading all of the stuff that keeps you up at night, I've come to the conclusion that you don't want me to be gentle with you. You want me to break you, to treat you like a whore. And this is exactly what you will be getting," he slips a thick finger in your already dripping cunt and a huge wave of pleasure washes over you.

It's pathetic that he makes you feel so good just by thrusting a single finger, but you can't help it. He's towering over you, looking all hot and confident, and you just want him to take you.

"I have to enlarge this pussy more so you'll be a perfect fit for my cock. Though I wouldn't mind if you were a bit tight either," Ushijima is driving you insane. You want to tell him to shut up, but his deep voice and filthy words are bringing you closer to release.

This is a new side of your husband and you are not sure whether you like it or love it; definitely not hate it.

He hooks one hand behind your head and brings you closer to him. He kisses you, at the same time pushing in a second finger and speeding up the rhythm. You're left breathless, as your moans are muffled by his hungry mouth. It doesn't take you long to come, your walls squeezing around his fingers.

He pulls away to admire how pitiful you look. You're breathing heavily, your lips are still connected to his by a string of saliva, and your eyes are half-lidded. You're so beautiful to him.

"My slutty little wife, can you give me another one? I know you can," even though your mouth is open, no words are coming out. Instead, you just nod and Ushijima returns to kissing you. Your hips are bucking, your clit sometimes touching his palm, making you whine. His fingers are moving faster and deeper, hitting the spot that pleasures you the most.

It took him one single push to find it, you just moaned louder when he hit there, so he's now abusing this knowledge. You hear him chuckle in the kiss when you grab onto his T-shirt, signaling your climax. Unlike the other time, he doesn't stop thrusting while you're cumming. Your whole body trembles.

He stops when your walls are no longer tight around his digits and pulls them out. Ushijima buries himself in the crook of your neck.

"I'm sorry, I'm at my limit. Please indulge me a bit more"

"W-W-Wait! We don't have any condoms!" He grabs your hand when you try to push him away and kisses your palm.

"I promise I'll be careful. Besides, this juicy pussy of yours will go to waste if we don't do anything," he spreads your folds apart with his fingers, admiring how your juices are dripping out of your cunt.

He pulls down his sweatpants and boxers and takes out his cock. You couldn't quite see it the first time, but you knew it was big, so looking at it now, in the dim light of your room...

"Are you okay?" He asks, probably because you are staring quite intensely at his erection.

"Y-Yes... You're just bigger than I remember. Did that thing really fit in me the first time?"

His smirk is back on his face. "Oh, don't worry, it's like you were made to take my cock. You fit so perfectly around it," you cover your face with your palms and he laughs at your shyness. "My little wife, I love you so much"

"Love you...too—mhh!" He's gently pushing it in, trying not to hurt you. Then he stops and the tips of his fingers brush on your abdomen. You remove your hands to look at him.

"Does this... still hurt you?" He's talking about the stabbing scar.

"No, Toshi, I'm fully healed. It's only an ugly mark left after a shitty incident. Sometimes I even forget it's there"

He grabs your hips with his hands and squeezes them. You let out a moan, but quickly put your hands over your mouth.

"Looks like I've found your love handles," you clearly remember reading this in that stupid fanfic. "Let's see what other sounds can you make, my sweet little wife"

He starts thrusting his hips, gently at first, but picking up the peace over time. There's a lot of noise in the room, bouncing off the walls and you're hoping that your next-door neighbors are not in the dorms yet. There's no way you'll be able to explain what you were doing.

This is the responsibility of a married couple though.

Before you can worry too much about it, your mind gets foggy as your orgasm is approaching. Ushijima's is still holding and pressing onto your sides and you can only lay there and take it like a good girl.

His forehead is full of sweat and his face is also quite red as well. His eyes are as focused as how they are when his on court, playing, but he's grinning from ear to ear, watching you struggle to keep your moans under control.

It fuels him to thrust even faster and deeper, to test how long it takes him to break you.

You cum again, your walls wrapping around his cock like a vice. Ushijima lets out a loud groan. He is close to his much wanted and needed release too. He wants to stop and cool down for a second, but at the same time, he wants to keep fucking your juicy pussy.

"I want to feel you up so bad... Why can't I just cum in you?" Ushijima says next to your ear. He sounds so desperate, so needy. This finally pushes you over the edge and tears start falling out of your eyes as you cream yourself around his cock yet again.

Your moans are still being muffled by your hands over your mouth, as Ushijima keeps snapping his hips, hitting that sweet spot and driving you insane. You want to scream, to call out his name, but you know you'll be too loud, as his grip on your sides doesn't loosen and so you're squeezing out orgasm after orgasm for him.

He looks at you: eyes rolled back into your head, cheeks wet from your tears, trying so hard not to let a single sound out. Your ring catches his attention, shining in the dim room light. You're his for ever, that thing around your finger is the living proof, but he wants to claim you even more.

"I put that ring on your finger and soon I'll put a baby in your belly"

Your brows furrow together and you whine at him and in response, he mimics your actions, then proceeds to laugh. Your head is spinning from all the orgasms you had and your vision is a bit blurry too. You hear the echoing sounds of skin slapping against skin and Ushijima's groans.

"Toshi—!" slips out of your mouth. Your pussy is craving more, even if you know that you are worn-out and there's no way that you can cum anymore. "I love you. I love you so fucking much," you cry out.

"Shit, fuck, I'm cumming," he pulls out, strokes his cock a few times, and comes all over your chest. He doesn't fall on top of you, but sustains his weight in his hands. You're both trying to catch your breath.

He's the first one to move and reaches over to place a kiss on your sweaty forehead.

"I love you too, my dear wife," you can just nod at him. You almost pass out, but you feel a cloth being dragged on your abdomen so you open your eyes to find your husband wiping away all the cum.

"You don't... have to," you whisper.

"I made this mess so I'll clean after myself. I'll bring you a bottle of water after I'm done. Does it hurt you somewhere?"

"No... I can barely feel my legs though"

"Sorry"

"It's fine... I enjoyed it... way too much"

After he helps you hydrate, he jumps back into the bed and wraps his arms around your body. His warmth is making you sleepier. You don't know when you fall asleep; the last thing you remember is Ushijima kissing your forehead and telling you again that he loves you.

•••••••••••••••

I was thinking of adding something at the end, like Nari barging in, or them just "arguing" because Ushi almost destroyed Y/N's pussy, but I didn't want to ruin the sweet moment so the rest is up to your imagination.

Also, hello everyone! I had an exam today and the only way I could cope with stress was to write smut until 6am. Don't worry, I slept enough and I think I'll also pass (wish me luck). I'm not completely back from my hiatus, as I have two more exams, but since I finished this one, I wanted to publish it as well.

I have this draft saved, and also notes in my phone, from over two months because I had a lot of ideas for this chapter and I wrote down everything that was coming through my mind. I quite like the way it turned out, ngl.

My plans for the summer are vague, but I hope to get back into Haikyuu (as I've been playing Genshin non-stop since January), finish my current works and maybe,,, bring out some new content? It might be Ushijima related, but at this point, I think everyone knows this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 6.9K 26
❝𝐆𝐎𝐃, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐑𝐘.❞ ╰┈─➤ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘼𝙠𝙖𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣�...
10.1K 334 21
Y/n L/n and Ushijima Wakatoshi are the star athletes of Shirotrizawa Academy, but all eyes are on Ushijima as he's the schools most attractive guy an...
129K 4.4K 22
Writing. It's a passion. Volleyball. It's also a passion. Two completely different passions, two completely different reasons to like them, but that...
419K 9.7K 21
✧˖*°࿐ you were brought to a volleyball ceremony to congratulate your brother, wakatoshi ushijima. following wakatoshi were the two other aces, who se...