LET ME HELP || vkook [C]

By tae8gguk

[Completed] Kim Taehyung, now model, five years ago was bullied by someone and was also in a physically toxic... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44[M]
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER E
AUTHOR'S NOTE
NEW STORY ALERT!
New Story Alert!

CHAPTER 63

370 18 40
By tae8gguk

NOT PROOFREAD! So ignore the mistakes or notify me in the comments section and I will correct it before the next update!

--

And so after another tireful day, the Jeon couple were back to their own home. But this time they weren't alone. They had finally got Beomgyu with them and they couldn't be prouder of themselves. As they entered their house, they first took Beomgyu to show him his room. It was the room that was previously used by Jeungguk. It had the same theme and all of Jeungguk's belongings had been replaced by Beomgyu's.

"We are hoping you would be able to fill in the right colours to your room." Taehyung said as Jeungguk smiled at that. He had remembered himself hoping for the same thing. But he had wished for Taehyung to do it for him instead. And now, here he was standing amidst his own colourful life that only seems to be getting more and more colourful.

He was only being a happy man. And wanted to remain that way for an eternity if it meant he would always have his small family with him. He smiles as he sees Taehyung getting Beomgyu ready for bed. Jeungguk couldn't help himself as he walked closer and hugged the two of them from behind.

"Thank you for coming into my life." He said before he could stop himself.

Taehyung smiled at that as he pushed himself more into Jeungguk' as he pulled Beomgyu with him. They stayed there for a while before finally deciding to let the young boy sleep.

As the couple got to their room, they changed into their respective night clothes and laid on bed. Taehyung on top of Jeungguk' as he drew patterns onto the said man's bare chest.

"Are you thinking about something?" Jeungguk asks as he sees his husband being abnormally quiet. Taehyung nodded his head as he then proceeded to place his head such that he could see Jeungguk.

"I was just thinking about how everything turned out well at the end. And how I have you and Beomgyu in my arms at the end of the day." Taehyung said as he smiled to himself at the thought. Jeungguk also smiled at that as he patted the other' hair lovingly. He knew that feeling as he was immersed in it a while ago.

But before Jeungguk could say anything, the door flew open and in came Beomgyu. Taehyung scrambled to sit up as he walked to Beomgyu.

"What happened bear? What are you doing here?" the kid only walked up further to them as he laid on the bed. "I am sleeping here." Is all he said as he waited for Taehyung to join them on bed as well. And Taehyung did just that.

He placed himself at one end while Jeungguk stayed at the other with Bromgyu in between them. The young boy was in need of comfort at the moment and so he turned and placed himself on Taehyung. Taehyung laughed at the small clingy bear on top of him as he looked at his now pouting husband.

"What about me?" Jeungguk asked as he looked at the two in each other' arms, comfortably laying down. They would've drifted off to sleep of Jeungguk' hadn't asked anything. That's how comfortable they were with one another.

"What about you?" Beomgyu asked. His face was still buried into Taehyung's crook. Taehyung had one of his hands running through Beomgyu's hair as the other was holding him in place. He took that hand out and placed it towards Jeungguk.

"Come here." He said and that's all it took for Jeungguk to cling onto his side's as well. "I've got myself two babies I see." He said as he eyed the two clinging onto his small frame.

"Are you complaining?" came two voices. They almost sounded threatening instead of questioning. And so, Taehyung just shook his head. But Beomgyu and Jeungguk, on the other hand, were having a small argument between themselves. Which was moved to the following day' morning as they heard Taehyung starting to snore lightly in sleep.

-

The next morning, Taehyung woke up to an empty bed. He remembered sleeping with two huge humans though and so he set off his bed in search of them. He didn't forget to complete his morning routine though. He even made his bed before he went on his look out.

And that's when he heard voices from the living room. Taehyung went and say at the single couch, seeing the triple seat were occupied by Jeungguk' and Beomgyu who were deep in conversation.

The two in conversation hadn't even noticed the arrival of the one they were talking about.

"He is my papa!" Taehyung heard Beomgyu say. He chuckled under his breath to make sure they wouldn't know his presence.

JJK

This brat! Does he really think I will give up like that? No chance!!

"So? He is your papa. But he is MY husband!" I said, equally glaring at him. I wasn't giving up this fight for sure.

"So? We both know that I am more important to him. At least I am mature!" does he really think he is more mature than me?

"oh please! Get out of your imagination. It seems to be a fantasy land where everything is false. I manage an entire company, of course I am mature. More than you!"

Beomgyu laughed at that and this boiled my blood more. "It seems your imagination is false too. You are the one who started whining yesterday night because MY papa paid more attention to me. You are a baby!" beomgyu fired back at me.

Well two can play this game. I smirked at him.

"At least I am HIS baby. You are just a giant grizzly bear to him! Don't you hear him call you bear? You know what he calls me? Baby bunny. How cute is that. And how scary are bears!" I did my little victory dance as I saw his face fall a little.

"Don't celebrate too early. I am pretty sure Joon uncle also calls My Papa as a baby bear. So are you saying he is scary? I am so gonna tell papa about this." He said as he got off the couch.

Shit. Abort mission. I thought as I held him back and smiled in guilt.

"please don't." I told him as he smiled in victory and sat back. "that's what I thought." He said as he pulled his tongue out on me.

CBY

But then his guilty face was turning back to a smile.

What? I wondered as I looked at him intently. "Even if he was called a bear, he was called a baby bear! And baby bears are cute. Not like you! Scary!" he fired again.

Is he for real? I wondered as I looked at him wide-eyed. I only waved my hand in front of him as I said, "Whatever. You and I both know he loves me more. Cause he is MY papa."

"No way he loves a small kid, who can barely wake up on their own, more than his own husband. Who, also might I add, he had loved for thirteen years. You gotta stop living in false hopes kid." He said.

"is this what the bickering was about till now?" a voice came from behind us. In fright, I jumped onto Jeungguk. "DAD WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!" I yelled at the same time as I held onto him for dear life. "Its okay lil bear. Your dad will protect you." He also said as he held me tighter.

"You guys are too dramatic for your own good." We heard the voice again. Wait, but the voice is too familiar. The deep and honey dripping voice...

"PAPA" "TAE" we both yelled at the same time as we looked at him. He chuckled as he nodded. And at that minute, we were both on top of him and smothered him for having scared us.

KTH

"How could you scare us like that!" I heard Jeungguk say as they slowly got off me.

"Well good morning to you too guys." I said as I ruffled Beomgyu's hair and kissed Jeungguk. It was more of a peck. But Jeungguk was still smiling more that required. It was creepy. I got off to get breakfast ready for the goofballs and myself.

"He kissed me and didn't kiss you! So he loves me more. Hence proved!" I heard Jeungguk say. "Dad-" I heard Beomgyu say but then it turned quiet. This was more concerning and so I rushed back to see what the silence was about.

And there I saw Beomgyu on top of Jeungguk as Jeungguk struggled to get our of the other' grip. Beomgyu was hitting Jeungguk's chest as he caught onto the other' hands. Now it had turned into a wrestling match.

These two. I shake my head at their antics as I go to stop them. I held onto their hands, making them stop and turn to look at me. It was almost amusing hoe both their reactions were to pout.

"Stop it two of you. What do you think you guys are doing?" I asked sternly. They are behaving like children and it is too early to deal with this shit.

"But papa! He is saying you don't love me!" I glared at Jeungguk' after having heard Beomgyu's words. "Bunny."

He looked at the young boy, who was on top of him. He looked offended. "I never said that. He is lying! I only said that My husband would obviously love me more than Our child. I came into your life before him!" Jeungguk said.

And that Beomgyu had started talking again. "That's not true! He loves me more cause I was there for him when you weren't!" "Bear. That's enough. Off your dad now." I said.

He got off Jeungguk and looked down. Jeungguk was also looking down at having heard the younger ones words. He was clearly wallowing in guilt. "I had apologized to you for that and promised I would never do it again." I heard Jeungguk say. His words were directed to me.

"And I know you won't do it again bunny. We already talked about this. Remember?" I said as he hugged him lightly. I turned back to look at Beomgyu and saw tears looking in his tears. I sighed as I looked between the two.

"This fight that you two had was absolutely pointless and I hope you both know that. I love both of you and the love I have for both of you are different. They are incomparable. You can't say who I would love more when the love itself is different. Please don't think one of you is more important to me than the other. I would die if anything happened to either of you. And this, I swear on the two of you with my whole heart." I said, hoping to put them at peace.

"The love I have for Jeungguk is of a lover. My emotions for him are rare and he is my anchor. I am not saying you aren't my anchore Gyuie, but the kind of anchor he is for me, he has been for me for the be longest time. He was and will remain my everything. We have both gone through so much to keep this relationship and you are now an integral part in keeping our relationship going." I said as I faced Beomgyu. "Apologise to him for your words." I said again as Beomgyu also looked up at me.

"Sorry dad." He muttered under his breath but Jeungguk had heard and nodded his head.

"And Jeungguk, he is our child. Both of ours. I would love him like you would love him. Like our own blood. Like Our Everything. Not just mine. Remember we are both dear to him like we both are dear to you. The love I have for him is of a child in need of love and attention. The love I endlessly wanted to receive from my own family, which you know I never got. I saw myself in him. I saw the loneliness in him when I met him for the first time and I decided to be there for him. I don't know why you would think he is a competition for your love to me because he is clearly not. My love for you wouldn't fade because of him. It would only grow stronger cause you have given me a family now." I said to Jeungguk' as he looked at me. "Im sorry Berry. I won't do it again." He told me.

I nodded but then pointed to Beomgyu. I saw Jeungguk' moving to him and hugging him. "Dad is sorry bear. You are precious to the both of us. Please don't think otherwise because of this small bickering we had okay?" he said and I smiled at his words. He looked back at me as Beomgyu wrapped his arms also around Jeungguk' torso.

I teared up as I looked at them and went in to hug them as well. "My babies." I muttered as I closed in on them.

--

hey taekoos

quite emotional towards the end. i have no idea if tae's explanation makes sense because it made perfect sense in my head. just saying...(and silently hoping for someone to stand up for me like that...)

taetae_wuves_gukkie heyooo🎊

have a nice day. saranghae

~ice💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 8.2K 40
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
166K 6.1K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
24.6K 972 23
Do you guys wanna join me for a beautiful rollercoaster ride...? Come join me to witness the journey from engagement to marriage between Kim Taehyun...
287K 13.9K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...