The Beautiful Tragic Us (Eren...

Od vanillasunlight

"Mikasa, I'm ready to leave everything behind for you. I love you." "Eren..We can't be together.." His tears... Více

Author's Note
Chapter 1: The Wedding
Chapter 2: Please
Chapter 3: Where It All Began
Chapter 4: Curiosity
Chapter 5: The Knock
Chapter 6: Reborn
Chapter 8: Overreacting
Chapter 9: New
Chapter 10: Rivals
Chapter 11: Good night
Chapter 12: Gut Feeling
Chapter 13: The Day
Chapter 14: Someone
Chapter 15: Reward
Chapter 16: Kiss
Chapter 17: Don't want
Chapter 18: Learning
Chapter 19: Just The Two of Us
Chapter 20: You Never Know
Chapter 21: Dinner
Chapter 22: Movie Time
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24: Only One
Chapter 25: Heaven
Chapter 26: Capable
Chapter 27: Act like it
Chapter 28: Ackermans
Chapter 29: Don't
Chapter 30: After Party
Chapter 31: The Chase
Chapter 32: Baby
Chapter 33: Never Let Go
Chapter 34: She's Gone
Chapter 35: Divided
Chapter 36: Fate
Chapter 37: Dress
Chapter 38: Want
Chapter 39: Euphoric
Chapter 40: Again
Chapter 41: Game Over
Chapter 42: The Gift
Chapter 43: Heartbeat
Chapter 44: Alive
Chapter 45: Last Night
Chapter 46: The Search
Chapter 47: Training
Chapter 48: The Second Time
Chapter 49: Offer
Chapter 50: Unplanned Wedding
Chapter 51: Manners
Chapter 52: Flashbacks
Chapter 53: Family
Chapter 54: Babies
Chapter 55: The Bag
Chapter 56: What If
Chapter 57: Remember
Chapter 58: You Think
Chapter 59: An Owe
Chapter 60: Avenge
Chapter 61: Annoy
Chapter 62: Protect
Chapter 63: Elders
Chapter 64: Ring
Chapter 65: Trust Me
Chapter 66: Turmoil
Chapter 67: Worries
Chapter 68: Puppet
Chapter 69: Thank You
Chapter 70: Part of Me
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 7: Talent

1.5K 41 13
Od vanillasunlight

Mikasa's POV

"Mikasa you will be cheerleader this coming sports festival." The coach excitedly announced as soon as every cheer dancers came to the gym.

"What? Why me?!" I exclaimed and I protested. I thought it was Historia?

"Yes. Because of your unbelievable balancing and gymnastics skills. We appointed you and everyone agreed." He coach says.

"B-But...This can still be changed right?" I protested but they shake their heads.

I'm doomed.

Why does they want me to be in this place?! Mom... Carla... Help me....

"Mikasaaa! Go for it! You are the best dancer among us after all!" Historia cheered with Sasha and Ymir was smiling there.

What the...Even my friends?

"This is going to be a fantastic festival because after the showdown in this school. The winner will be the one to represent our school to compete for other schools!" He coach cheered and everyone went excited.

"Of course. This year level have to win first. And we need you Miss Ackerman! We trust you on this." The coach looked so hopeful in front of me and I would feel guilty if I decline now. I don't want them hating me.

I sighed and nodded.

Everyone cheered and we immediately started practicing the basic cheerleading steps and did the flips.

Growing up with Eren really taught me how to survive his playful tactics like having a wrestling match him until Carla sees us. Punishing the two of us by not getting milk and cookies at night.

Surprisingly I always win and I would always apologize for him the last.

I sighed. What a heavy role being a leader is? Can I do it?

"Okay everyone now for the next part." I instructed as they made a new formation.

We practiced and practiced until it was already 5. Time to go home.

I went to my locker to change. My body was drenched in sweat. Everyone bid their goodbyes and I was the one left. Finally time to get fresh.

"Mikasaaa just how long are you going to--"

Fuck. It's Eren!

The door was left hanged open and I was just wearing a bra exposing my abs and cleavage when he suddenly went there.

I immediately turned back and so is he.

"You never really learned how to knock. God Eren this is a girl's locker room!" I immediately put my shirt on and closed my locker.

"I-I didn't really know you are changing. Everyone told me you are still here. Sorry." He says and I went to him.

His face was flushed. So am I.

Even if we frantically live together, we never dress up in front of each other. We have privacy and we always sleep in separate rooms.

"I got a really big problem you know. I don't know how to say this to Carla." I facepalmed.

He laughed as he made his way towards the parking lot and I followed.

"I've got good news! Me, Connie, Jean, and Marco are part of the school's rugby team! We're varsity!" He then jumped with joy as only few students were left.

It was almost dark. It's gonna be like this for the rest of the year I guess?

"I can't believe I will cheer you. I hope you win idiot!" I smiled as I opened the car door.

"What do you mean you will cheer?" He asks.

"Well. I am the cheer captain of our year. I gotta win then?" I sighed as I sat inside closing the door.

"Woahh woahhh I can finally get to see you wearing short skirt??" He joked and I hit him.

"Oww! That's too much." He hissed in pain and I rolled my eyes.

I hope our uniform will not be a skirt. But if you win the finals? Of course the school's maroon uniform is skirt. I hate this.

"Shut up. This is the problem I told you about." I looked outside.

He slowly drove and started laughing.

"You have to win. If you lose on this I will definitely laugh at you!" He says as we went pass through multiple cars.

"Back at you." I said calmly. I'm so tired.

"But really. I don't want you to wear short skirt in public either." He suddenly became serious making me look at him.

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I waited for an answer but he chuckled instead.

I hit him lightly but he just smiled.

I scoffed. Whatever.

"We're home!" I greeted as soon as we arrived. Eren was left to the car as he parked it to the garage. Grisha hasn't come home yet.

"Dear! What took the two of you so long?" Carla on her usual apron with her hands on her hips welcomed us with a question.

I smiled slowly and started to explain. He really is scary when you come home late.

I even remember doing a group project during my freshmen in high school that she scolded me for coming home late when I didn't explain but gave me food after and apologized.

"Uhmm we went to a practice Carla. I became a cheer captain and Eren is now part of the varsity." I scratched the back of my head and her reaction suddenly changed.

"Oh my Goddd! This is what I really wanted of you Mikasa! I'm so proud of you! I will watch you and Eren!! My son! I'm proud of you both!!" She then hurriedly went to her cooking and I laughed.

Carla has always been like this. I wonder if mom is around, my father, and my little sibling what would be their reaction like?

"I'm going to cook something delicious! What do you want to eat Mikasa? Hmm? How about Eren?" She then thought and brightly went to the kitchen.

"Did you tell her?" Eren asked and I nodded.

"I see." He laughed and I went to my room slowly.

I took a shower and dressed. I was combing my long black hair when I heard a knock on the door.

"Dinner's ready." Eren's voice echoed as I halt to my actions.

"Coming!" I then followed and joined them downstairs.

"My.. What is the occasion why are there so many food tonight?" Grisha finally came and he put his coat on the chair.

"How could you forget Grisha?" Carla scoffed as she crossed her arms.

"Uhm what hon?!" Grisha scratched the back of his head as he thought of an answer.

I looked over at Eren and found him smirking. I am trying so hard to surpress my laughter.

"Are you telling me you forgot our anniversary?!" Carla exclaimed and Grisha stared at the two of us asking for help.

"Whackkk? Carla I can explain." Grisha started to protest as Carla went to him.

At the time she was closer she then laughed so loudly.

I laughed and so is Eren.

Grisha sighed.

"How can I forget our anniversary. I'm sorry." He tried to hug her but she scoffed.

"Idiot. I was just joking. Our kids are having the best days in high school. We better go and support them." She laughed and seated herself at her place.

"Really? How did it go son?" He asks Eren who is eating already.

The impatient gorilla.

"I'm now part of the varsity dad and Mikasa is a cheer captain." He says and he looked proud.

"You two made it. Congrats!" We then dig in. I can't help but smile.

I hope they will always be this supportive to us.

After dinner. I helped Carla washed the dishes and was about to go to my room but I saw how they all are in the living room watching a movie.

"Hey" I said as I sat down next to Eren.

Grisha was already asleep and Carla went to get some chips.

"Today's practice is so tiring I wanna sleep." Eren leaned to me and I let him rest on my lap with a pillow under his head.

"As you should. Tomorrow is another day of hell training." I sighed as he closes his eyes.

I fell asleep too and woke up at 11 pm at the living room. Eren still sleeping on my lap.

I nudge him and he moved a little.

"Eren.." I called.

"Hmmm Mikasa" He murmurs.

"Let's sleep on our bed come on." I slowly moved his head as I slowly stood up.

"Hmmm not yet." He hisses trying to sleep again.

I swear when we were younger, I saw Eren sleep walking he almost fell down the stairs.

"Let's go. We still have school tomorrow." I caressed his hair and he sat up slightly angry.

I giggled. How cute.

"Come on don't be mad." I pulled him towards his room and as soon as we arrived he suddenly fell making me fall too.

"Uhhh my god you heavy monkey." I whispered as I slowly got up and fixed his body on the bed.

He is laying flat. His stomach facing the sheets. I put his comforter and turned the air-condition colder.

"Good night Eren." I closed his door and I went to my room to sleep.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

22.9K 552 68
Here is ʕっ• ᴥ • ʔっ You like her, but she doesn't know who she likes with him in the picture. (Mikasa x f!reader) All rights to the creator of AOT I d...
90K 2.9K 90
SEASON 4 + ENDING SPOILER! Modern x AOT universe ─── ∘°❉°∘ ─── "𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕝...
627 28 13
After Eren and Mikasa run away together from Marley, an unexpected letter reaches Armin a year later and starts a chain of events the trio never imag...
20.7K 552 200
The rise and fall of Eren Jaeger was no mystery to the world. Neither was his love for the people he needed more than anything. But that was hundreds...