sucker for you แฐ m.fushiguro...

By keikaminari

โ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„โž -@keikaminari - date: 05/01/2021 ๐’๐”๐‚๐Š๐„... More

๐’๐”๐‚๐Š๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
past arc
baby goose
bye bye
return
battle
sledge hammer
vampire technique
lifeline
blood draw
divine dog
sweater scent
downtown
nue
19.36
regeneration
best friend
the midnight games
tag you're it
corn
how romantic
cannon
flustered
mission
cherry blossom
laugh at death
kill that curse
free day
stars
tsumiki fushiguro
loved her
shatter
masked criminal
deal
all your fault
not funny
liar
valentina
juju stroll!

mito railroad

12.2K 788 381
By keikaminari

THERE WERE A TOTAL OF 13 BODIES. 3 hanging from separate street lamps, 2 impaled on a nearby fence, and 8 fallen on the train tracks. Some had a gun by their body, inferring they shot themselves in the head, and others had a knife, as they had stabbed themselves in the chest.

"...13?...All at once?" Nobara whispered, squinting her eyes to get a better look at the fresh corpses.

"We must've just missed Kanda." Megumi clicked his tongue in annoyance. "Dammit."

Y/n slowly walked towards the bodies, clasping her hands together and closing her eyes. The other three watched her stand silently, confused.

"Valentina...Why did you stop?"

"...This bird...It's laying dead on the side of the road...Let's pray for it."

"What? Why should we pray for a dead animal?"

"It's respectful to pay your respects to anyone or anything you see dead. Help them move on into the next life!"

Y/n suddenly turned behind her to look at her friends, as if she were waiting for them to follow her lead. "...We should pay our respects...It's the proper thing to do."

Itadori, Nobara, and Megumi all glanced at each other, before closing their eyes and holding their hands together.

After a few moments of silence, praying for the deaths of those they couldn't save, y/n suddenly whipped back around, walking away from the train tracks. She bumped shoulders with Itadori and Megumi, as she ran between them to a near by sidewalk. "Y/n?" Nobara called out, but y/n kept her back facing them.

They noticed she started to fumble with the strap on her thigh, slipping out a vial of Megumi's blood.

Megumi twirled his finger at Nobara and Itadori, signaling for them to turn back around. Confused, they did as told. "Why are we looking away?" Itadori whispered, leaning over to his pale friend.

"To give her some privacy...Some of these people must be Type A...She must be trying to refrain from drinking their blood." Megumi explained.

"Oooooohhhh" Nobara and Itadori hummed.

Megumi looked down at his feet. She still payed her respects, even while trying to contain her hunger...How compassionate.

The students returned to their motel room later that night, finally going to bed at 1 a.m. As Megumi tried to fall asleep, he heard someone leave their bed, shuffle their feet along the carpet, and open the door to their room, before eventually exiting into the hallway.

It took him a few minutes to realize that someone had left the room, as he was half asleep. But when he turned in his bed to face y/n, she wasn't in her bed sleeping anymore.

He sat up in the bed, rubbing his eyes. The moonlight casted a dark blue tint, rays of light peeking through the closed curtains. Megumi looked to see Nobara and Itadori peacefully sleeping, deep into slumber. ...I should check on y/n.

As Megumi walked down the hallway quietly, he heard a soft voice come from nearby. It sounded like they were outside, as it was faint. He turned the corner to a short hallway, a glass door at the end of it.

When he walked closer to it, he started to hear the voice a bit more clearly.

"I don't wanna to do this anymore..."

"Do it for your sisters' sake, yeah?"

The voices suddenly stopped talking. Megumi pushed open the glass door, y/n standing by the sidewalk alone. She whipped around with wide eyes, her arms crossed over her chest from the cold night weather. "...Megumi? What are you doing up?"

"...I noticed you left and I came to check on you...Were you talking to someone?"

Y/n shook her head, walking past him and leaning against the wall of the motel building. "Just thinking aloud...I had some trouble sleeping...I just keep thinking about those people...on the railroad..."

Megumi walked backwards to lean on the wall with her, the two of them looking out at the empty street. "...If we had just gotten there sooner...Imagine the family they had...How sad they'll be when they find out their loved one 'killed' themselves...How guilty they'll feel..." Y/n whispered, her voice shaking lightly.

Megumi turned to her, y/n covering her mouth to hide her quivering lips. He could tell that the situation was sensitive to her, especially since losing Valentina was such a strong impact on her life. "...We can't blame ourselves for this..." Megumi muttered, listening to the girl sniffle quietly.

"...Yeah..."

"...But we won't let anyone else fall victim to this."

Y/n turned to him, Megumi giving a reassuring grin. She pressed her lips together, nodding lightly. "Now come on. We should go to sleep." He commanded, walking back to the door to head inside.

"...Thank you."

He hummed, turning over his shoulder to look back at y/n. She had a small smile on her face, her eyes twinkling under the moonlight. Megumi could feel his cheeks rise in heat, and his stomach flutter for a split second. "...F...For what?"

"For coming to see if I was alright...You didn't have to do that."

"...There's no need to thank me..." He muttered, turning back and opening the door to the motel. "...You're important to me...I look after the people who are important to me."

Y/n's eyes shot open, not expecting to hear him say such a sentimental statement out of the blue. Megumi waved for her to come inside, acting as if nothing happened. "Come on, you're cold, aren't you?"

"...You're different."

His eyebrows raised at her remark. "...What?"

"...I don't remember you being so nice."

Megumi's shoulders dropped, his eyes narrowing. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"You always looked angry. I don't think I've ever seen you laugh, or smile. And you never wanted to play. Tsumiki had to drag you out of your room when I came over."

Megumi quickly turned his head in the opposite direction, hiding his guilty expression. "Well, you weren't any better."

"Huh? What's that supposed to meeeaaaan?" Y/n pouted, offended more than upset.

"You always looked tired, and looked at me weird."

"It's because I wanted to drink your blood, I can't control my gaze!"

"Still, it freaked me out! And I always smiled when you came over, I had fun playing with you!"

"...You did?"

"Yeah! Sure, Tsumiki would force me to hang out with you, but I could've just left if I didn't enjoy myself."

Y/n started to grin, making Megumi realize how open he had been about how he truly felt about him and y/n's early childhood relationship. "...Don't—"

"You liked playing with me?"

"...Let's go to bed." He suddenly walked inside the motel, his cheeks blushed in a deep scarlet.

"...Eh? Wait, did I embarrass you?" Y/n quickly ran inside behind him, bothering him about his feelings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.2K 26
โž๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ!โž ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ- 30/05/2021 Ended 13/12/2023 ๐๐€๐๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€.เณƒเฟ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„...
90.8K 3K 24
๐‘บ๐’๐’–๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐‘จ๐’– ๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ง...
9.4K 183 18
"๐€๐ฆ ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž?" When Y/N's life takes a mysterious turn and she becomes a student at Jujutsu High, one of her new classmates slowly...
142K 10.5K 27
โ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐€๐‚๐“๐”๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐„๐Œ๐๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐“๐ˆ๐‚ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐…๐”๐‹ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹โž -@keikaminari - date: 06/05/2021 ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐Ž๐‘๐‚๐‡๐„๐’...