sucker for you แฐ m.fushiguro...

By keikaminari

โ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„โž -@keikaminari - date: 05/01/2021 ๐’๐”๐‚๐Š๐„... More

๐’๐”๐‚๐Š๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
past arc
baby goose
bye bye
return
battle
sledge hammer
vampire technique
lifeline
blood draw
divine dog
sweater scent
downtown
nue
19.36
regeneration
best friend
the midnight games
tag you're it
corn
how romantic
cannon
flustered
mission
mito railroad
laugh at death
kill that curse
free day
stars
tsumiki fushiguro
loved her
shatter
masked criminal
deal
all your fault
not funny
liar
valentina
juju stroll!

cherry blossom

12.1K 731 744
By keikaminari

"...DO WE HAVE TO GO IN THERE?" Y/n whispered, men bumping past her and her classmates and heading into the local strip club.

The club was bumping with music, it decorated in bright neon flashing lights. Just from standing outside, you could smell alcohol and sweat, as it reeked of perfume and musk. With it being a Friday night at 11 p.m, the hangout was buzzing with people.

"Yeah, not sure if I wanna go in there, either." Nobara crossed her arms. "Can't we wait for this Kanda chick to come out?"

"That could take hours! Let's go in now! For the sake of saving people!" Itadori gave a thumbs up, not even trying to hide his excitement to see half naked dancing women.

Megumi punched Itadori in the back of his head, Itadori yelping in pain. "Don't be weird. But Itadori is right. We shouldn't waste more time than we need to."

"...Okay." Y/n sighed.

Megumi and Itadori approached the door first, followed by Nobara and y/n. The boys pushed open the red double doors, revealing a tight space full of bouncing bodies and pole dancing women.

Lights strobed in different colors, men shouting and throwing cash on the women. Servers walked around the bar with shots of alcohol on their trays, people grabbing a glass as they passed by.

"Woah." The students whispered.

"Hey, stop right there." A guard held up his hand at the 4 kids, halting them from entering. "You high school students? I can't let you—"

"Jujustu sorcerers, on a case." Nobara and Itadori flashed their pins on their uniforms, more proud than serious.

The guards brows furrowed. "...What?"

Nobara and Itadori choked, offended that the man didn't understand who they were.

Megumi pushed them aside, him and y/n taking their chances next. "We're Jujutsu sorcerers, here to interrogate a woman who could be involved with a serious of murders around here." Megumi explained.

"Ahhh, sorceres...Where is your boss? Aren't cha a bit young to be in this place?"

"It's just us four. We'll be quick sir." Y/n promised.

The guard examined each of them, before sighing in defeat. "Be quick." He commanded, stepping to the side.

They made their way into the club, squeezing past bodies as they tried to make their way to the back.
Y/n felt herself tense up, disgusted by the amount of men who were trying to inappropriately touch the female workers.

"Kugasaki?" Itadori muttered, frantically looking around as he noticed his friend was gone. "Fushiguro! Watanabe! Kugisaki is missing!"

Megumi and y/n both stopped, turning behind them to see a panicked Itadori. "What? How did you lose her?" Megumi sneered.

"I don't know! I looked away for two seconds and she vanished!" Itadori shouted over the loud music, peeking over the bald and toupee covered heads to find his partner.

Megumi did the same, before spotting a familiar ginger by the bar. It was Nobara, but it seemed a group of men had crowded around her, flirting and hitting on her. "She's back there!"

Itadori looked back, his eyes widened. "Kugisaki!"

It was obvious that Nobara was trying to leave the conversation, as she was getting physically irritated with the pressing men.

"I'll go get her!" Itadori exclaimed to Megumi, before squeezing through the crowd to fetch Nobara.

Megumi turned back around, realizing that...

y/n was gone as well.

She was standing by a booth filled with drunk men, one of them holding her wrist so she couldn't walk away.

"Y/n!!"

"You a school girl? I love that skirt of yours!" One of the men said groggily.

"Let go." Y/n deadpanned, attempting to twist her wrist from the man's grasp.

"Why? You aren't enjoying our company?" Another man smiled, the group of 7 laughing.

"I said let go, please."

"Aw, don't be like that, sugarcane!" The man holding her wrist pouted, using his other hand to squeeze and rub her thigh.

This instantly angered y/n, blood splattering from
her palm as she was ready to create a machete. "Let go—"

"Let's go. Go, go, go." Megumi wrapped his arm around her chest and pulled her back, forcing her to walk towards the back.

The men all heckled. "Give the girl back!!" They shouted drunkenly, but it was obvious they weren't going to resist against Megumi's actions.

"Let's not leave each other's side again, okay?" Megumi whispered in her ear, his hand placed against her lower back as they walked towards the back of the club.

Y/n felt her stomach flutter. "Uh...Uh-huh..."

"We're back!"

They turned to see Itadori and Nobara run towards them, out of breath. "Let's just get this over with!!" Nobara whined, flailing her arms back and forth.

"I agree." Megumi nodded, the 4 walking through a short red curtain to enter a short hallway. They turned to the left, walking towards the dressing rooms.

Y/n opened the door, revealing a large dressing room filled with at least 10 women. All the strippers stopped what they were doing—putting on makeup, buffing their heels, changing their underwear—and turned to the school students.

Megumi and Itadori both quickly turned away, as they couldn't look at the naked women without blushing.

"Uhm...We're looking for Kanda Sakura. It's an emergency." Y/n said, quieter than she intended.

"...Who?" A red head woman spoke out.

"Uh-...She has pink hair? She's a stripper that works here? We need to question her."

The strippers glanced at one another, before bursting into laughter. The 4 teens pursed their lips together in confusion, wondering what was so funny.

"Scram, kids. I dunno who ya lookin' for, but there ain't no chick whose name means cherry blossom, that works here."

"Are you sure?" Nobara stepped forward, her tone more irritated than concerned. "If you're trying to hide her—"

"Don't y'all have a bed time?" A girl with long black hair snickered, waving around her hairbrush. "We know every worker here. Never met a chick named Kanda."

Megumi tapped y/n's shoulder, before gently grabbing her wrist and pulling her back. "It's no use. Let's just get out of here." He whispered.

"Do you think their covering for their friend?" Itadori muttered, Nobara closing the door of the dressing room as they left.

"That's a good possibility." Nobara agreed."

"...Let's investigate the railroad. If Kanda isn't here, she might be there." Y/n suggested.

"...Oh my god." Nobara whispered, her and her friends standing at the crosswalk of the railroad in shock. "I...I can't look."

"This can't be real." Itadori muttered, his eyes shaking with pure terror.

"We...We were too late..." Megumi mumbled.

In front of them...

we're a total of 13 bloody bodies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 11K 29
๐‘บ๐’๐’–๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐‘จ๐‘ผ ๐…๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ...
36.4K 1.3K 12
โ”€โ”€โ”€๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ, ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป...
314K 21K 38
๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ•"๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต, ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ". ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ•๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ-๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข "๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด...
829K 33.4K 21
โ๐ˆ๐“ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”โž -@keikaminari - date: 12/1/2020 ๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ๐๐€๐๐๐„๐ƒ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...