SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

By page_sandy

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 061
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 065
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 087
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 040

5.1K 433 312
By page_sandy

« kiss or kill »

❝ Or else I'll kiss you. ❞

Well that made it clear with Mijin's bewildered options as she had only two; it's either kiss or kill for her.

Of course, she wouldn't even have her dignity if she was to kiss a bratty maniac like Park Jongseong but was her sadist level that high enough to kill him?

❝ Don't you dare me, it's not funny Park Jongseong. ❞ Mijin murmured beneath her breath as it's starting to get suffocating to be trapped like a mouse with the option to kill people-which she feared the most.

The photographer quirked a brow at their delay since he didn't know what was going on between the two aligned lovers at all.

❝ I know and I'm not kidding this time. I know that I'm not a trustworthy person but, trust me just for once this time. Was it just Jongseong's desperate mind which kept on defending the negative thoughts as if his doubts were incredibly huge?

He reassured himself that nothing would happen, although the boy's fearless eyes experienced the scene of how Mijin knocked out the nasty bastards once with just her sincere smile...

What on earth was he thinking?

❝ Hurry, before I lay my lips on yours. ❞ , Jay threatens with his shamelessly annoying expression as Mijin irritatedly rolled her eyes at it.

❝ Listen, I don't wanna get criticised as a culprit for hurting you afterwards. ❞ Getting bored of Mijin's pathetic hesitation, the reckless boy leaned in a bit in a manner of kissing her?

Yelping internally, Mijin let go of her insecurities of hurting him for a while as she's more effectively frightened at the threat of getting kissed by him which she would feel disgusted out in herself.

An action which she wouldn't dare to commit so easily with her sane mindset; curving her lips into a crescent shape with reluctance.

' Screw it, I don't know anymore! '

Mijin bet that Jongseong's eventually getting hurt by the way of visualizing her devilish smile which would start strangling him to death.

❝ Y-You're smiling...! ❞

Instead, the jolly boy even exclaimed with joy which scared the soul out of Mijin's lifeless body as she froze her actions, not being able to comprehend what was going on.

What

in

the

hell

just

happened?

There was a jovial Jongseong in front of her, smiling like a satisfied five years old who just got candy for his desire.

He knew how lovingly her dazzling smile would have a huge impact on the bottom of his heart as the male was seen to be blushing.

Unlike the recent time, this pulchritudinous smile which he had been craving to see was lasting for more than seconds without hurting him for a tiny bit.

Jongseong won over with his guesses this time as the gawking female also scoffed in disbelief.

The cameraman at the same time had to record their bizarre smiles at exactly perfect timing.

❝ I'm smiling!!!!! As in, I'm smiling again! ❞ Jongseong's persuasion indeed paid off well with Mijin's irresistible satisfaction as she was smiling like a baby to him.

How lovable she's being, that he's even planning to reconsider about using her of those two weeks out of pleasure and greed.

Her babyish smile just added colours into Jongseong's soulless life that the witty boy couldn't refrain himself from smiling back.

Not caring about the surroundings anymore, Mijin just tugged Jay into a hearty hug with welcoming arms.

That surprised Jongseong as he'd never expected it to happen but why not make them worthwhile they're at it?

An insane hug from Na Mijin? What a surprise....

Embracing her fully with his bear hug, the taller placed an unnoticeable peck on the tip of her head at the youngster's heart somehow fluttered at the sudden movement????

She'll let this time slip aside since she's grateful to Jongseong for enlightening her with a reminder but how could he know that her curse is lifted when she barely-as in less than twice, smiled in front of his sight.

Letting herself be tucked inside Jongseong's safe arms, the tiny girl buried her small frame into his embrace. The photo taker couldn't understand why the couple was getting hyper over smiling which seemed so extraordinary and weird for him.

But the caramelised moment didn't last long at all.

Just when the soon to be twenty years olds were embracing each other as if their last time to do so, an interruption finally showed itself as Jongseong's sharp ears guessed the creaking sound above their heads.

Lifting his brunette orbs upwards, the boy could oddly sense that the glass was gonna shatter all over them.

His sixth sense urged the charming boy to swiftly escape from the targeted position which Mijin and he was hugging.

Mijin's dumbfounded at his unpredictable commitments until her ears had witnessed the shocking violence of pierced glasses crashing onto the ground.

What....?

The smile immediately faded away from both Mijin's eyes and lips as she felt distressed, lost and insecure about the upcoming years on her own.

If Jongseong was seconds late, their smooth skin would have been dug inside painfully with crimson blood leaking through.

Mijin didn't dare to imagine what could her disgraceful smile cause next because she knows well than others about how sickening time gets the more she ages within the lonesome years.

Things weren't supposed to work this way.....what's happening?

Jongseong found himself widening his captivating eagle eyes of his. The boy especially felt Mijin's heart leaping while digging into his cool embrace.

How surprised she must've felt when this incoming shit was what they weren't prepared for?

Jongseong's prediction was indeed nerve-racking as it turned out to be wrong? She wasn't allowed to smile yet...? What's going on? Why wasn't Jay choking himself to death after visualising her yet? Even the lamppost clashed onto the ground but why didn't he get affected?

Biting her lower lip to prevent it from curving them, Mijin's sobs were muffled internally as Jay's heart broke to hear the devastating noises of it.

Soothingly patting, the boy didn't just let go of her tired and emotional condition from his arms yet.

The photographer just stood there in silence with his jaws dropped. The lamp-post shattered into pieces on the ground meanwhile the 'faked' lovers were seen to be hugging sentimentally.

❝ Uhh....what just happened? ❞

-

Mijin and Jay drove in silence as the poor youngster was resulted with puffed up eyebags after sobbing so miserably with no shame in front of the playboy for once.

How betrayed must she've been feeling by fate?

The boy badly wanted to hold her hands be there for her in the foul times but he didn't wanna mistaken as a boy who's taking advantage of their filthy contract when she's down.

The radio on his expensive car was just playing sad songs at the instant, which just made the atmosphere even more depressing than ever.

YET-That was not the end just then as Jay's car went out of fuel. ❝ God damnit. ❞ This day just kept getting worse till it reaches the suppression of worst as the two adults shared awkward eye contact for some flickering seconds.

Was fate hating on them this mercilessly?

Hate to admit but there was only a small motel at the gas station nearby as the two university students walked in silence, not knowing what to say-or that Jongseong's that thoughtful enough to leave the troubled girl all alone on her own.

❝ We'll take two rooms please. ❞ , the thought of staying overnight at a motel wasn't so good but did they have any other choices as it's getting dark? No.

But the receptionist turned them down with one concrete statement which could easily sadden any customers who wish to be away from one another.

❝ I'm sorry but there's only one room left. ❞

« end of a chapter »

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 836 47
"I like you! is that what you wanted to hear?"-Jake A tragic incident leads to a huge fight between two bestfriends..they moved away in the hope of n...
13.8K 517 41
they are just ordinary people. but their stories are different. one live a normal life and one was miserable. one day, fate brings them together. sta...
319K 12.7K 66
❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦...❞ A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
196K 8.5K 32
|| 🎥 This story is completed || •• #1 in 'Heehoon' (2021) ___________________________________________ A weird tension between them. ________________...