ԃαηցєяσυѕ ωσмαη

Galing kay Queen_ofMarvel

Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout yo... Higit pa

⛸𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡🩸
⛸ART GALLERY🩸
⛸PROFILE🩸
𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊
⛸ 𝖮𝗇𝖾 🩸
⛸ 𝗍𝗐𝗈 🩸
⛸ 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾.🩸
⛸ 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 🩸
⛸ 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 🩸
𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖔
🩸 𝗼𝗻𝗲 ⛸
🩸 𝘁𝘄𝗼 ⛸
🩸 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲⛸
⚠️𝗨𝗣𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧 ⚠️
🩸 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿.⛸
🩸 𝘀𝗶𝘅 ⛸
𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
🩸𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘🩸
🩸𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢🩸
𝗔/𝗡
🩸𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 3 🩸
🩸𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥4🩸
🩸𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 5 🩸
🩸𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥6🩸
𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗
👑 0.1👑
👑0.2👑
👑0.3👑
𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊
🥀 0.1🥀
🥀 0.2🥀
🥀0.3🥀
🥀0.4🥀
A/N

🩸 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 ⛸

5.1K 104 7
Galing kay Queen_ofMarvel

3rd POV

It was the day. Ariana Hale was getting crowned Princess of Volturi.

In the throne room, Aro, Marcus, and Caius, were sitting in their thrones. Demetri and Felix standing on opposite sides of the steps. Alec standing in between Marcus and Aro's thrones. Jane's usual spot empty because she is helping Ariana.

Sulplicia and Athenodora standing on the balcony looking down at the room with Corin behind them.

Afton and Santiago by the doors as always.

Heidi, Chelsea, and Renta, along with other guards sitting in chairs waiting for the coronation to start.

Alice Cullen sitting in the front row.

Jasper Hale was waiting outside his daughters room. He is to walk her down to the throne room, and then sit down.

Jane opened the door. "Mr. Hale, she is ready."

Jasper held his breath. He felt like he was giving his daughter away at her wedding.

"Hi Daddy. What do you think?" Ariana asked stepping out.

"You look beautiful Darlin" Jasper told her going I for a hug. "Are you ready?"
Ariana nodded. " let's go."
Jane smiled and walked in front of the father daughter duo.

Jane quickly opened the throne room doors not letting Ariana be seen, as she ran up to her spot.
Jane nodded at Afton and Santiago.

The throne room doors opened. Ariana walked in with her father. Jasper lead her up to the steps then went to sit with Alice.

"Ariana Rosalie Hale, do you promise to take care and responsibility of the Volturi and Vampire world?" Aro started.

"Yes."

"Do you promise to in-force the laws of the supernatural world?"

"Yes."

"Then I hear by crown you PRINCESS ARIANA ROSALIE HALE- VOLTURI, PRINCESS OF VOLTURI!" Aro yelled throughout the room, placing Arianas crown on top of her head.

^ Arianas crown

*

"Mama!" Ariana shouted running over to her parents.
"My sweet girl! I'm so proud of you!" Alice said hugging her daughter.

"Thank you." Ariana said pulling her parents to the corner of the room. "What's going on with Edward and the rest of the family?"

"Edward is in Rio, and everyone else is in Alaska." Jasper told his daughter.

"Wow. He is in a whole different country then you."

"Yes. He is still grieving." Alice spoke calmly knowing this is a touchy subject.

"It's not like she's dead. And it was his decision anyway." Ariana muttered.

"I know sweetheart. I know."

*

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.3K 104 5
Aʟɪᴄᴇ Cᴜʟʟᴇɴ X OC 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗔𝗜𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝙄𝙈 𝙎𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙔 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗗𝗢𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗗�...
148K 4.7K 26
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍| ❝Why did you just leave me like that?❞ ❝Because I thought ...
1.5K 95 14
˗ˏˋ꒰🧩꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐃𝐄❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [How can I decide what's right? When you're clouding up my mind.] ━━━ in which 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐞...
2.9M 92.2K 59
❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗘- 𝗜𝗠 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗬 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨�...