The Untold Legend: Season 2

By LegendarySaiyan9576

Season 1: Broly was sent to Earth instead of Kakarot. Forced to live on Earth while trying to find a way to g... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's notes to make Season 2
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Im sorry if I took it so long
I am back!!!
Season 2 Teaser Trailer (Writing style)
Chapter 1: Blood and War
Chapter 2: Akeno's confession (Lemon)
Broly's Peerage & Allies
Chapter 3: The Rivalry
Chapter 4: Rias in USA
Yes Woohoo!!!
Legion of Doom
Chapter 5: Sci-Twi's rage

Chapter 15 Finale

264 3 4
By LegendarySaiyan9576

Saviors of the world- Skillet OP 2 Untold legend

Streets filled with blood, black and red
Dreams and hearts that once knew love are cold and dead
Breathing rust, it's come to this
We burnt to dust, an apocalypse
But we could live again if we can find ourselves
We are the saviors of the world
And I will not be ruled
We are kings and conquerors
And I won't bow to you
They will not control us anymore
We will not conform, no, anymore
We are the saviors, the saviors
The saviors of the world
Cities will burn, the end come
Paradise is lost, we wonder what we've done
Riches rust
The iron fist crashes down on the powerless
But hope could live again if we can find ourselves
We are the saviors of the world
And I will not be ruled
We are kings and conquerors
And I won't bow to you
They will not control us anymore
We will not conform, no, anymore
We are the saviors, the saviors
The saviors of the world
We are the saviors of the world
And I will not be ruled
We are kings and conquerors
And I won't bow to you
They will not control us anymore
We will not conform, no, anymore
We are the saviors, the saviors
The saviors of the world

A/N: It's a short finale... Sorry if I take it so long... Because I play COD mobile but my garena account can't log me in so I cried and lost all my progress... Thanks that I waste a lot of time. Don't worry. It's not the end of the world, dumbass. I sign up again and took it all over and master all the techniques and loadout. So yeah I decided to publish this tiny chapter so I hope you vote it and thanks for reading my book. Now enjoy reading folks.

Penemue put Broly's head into her lap as she caressed his long hair. Her tears started to fall as she feels regret and sadness. She looks at him as she sings a song that would make Broly heal all his wounds and bruises. Then, she kissed his forehead as she loves her boyfriend. Broly started to wake up as he didn't remember what happened to him since he defeated the three Hindu Gods.

"Uhh... Penemue, where am I?" Broly asked her as he gets confused and didn't remember what happened to him earlier. She started to sigh and smiles at him as she caressed his hair. "You can't control yourself. You almost bring those three Hindu Gods of Destruction in danger. That is why I am here to save you which all the pain that you wield. My dear... I always love you."

Broly was surprised and don't know what to do. Broly didn't know that someone will love her and take care of him like her true sister. Broly smiles at her as he replies to her confession.

"I love you too. Dear... I will never forget this... Thank you for saving my life." Broly said with his tears flowing in his eyes. They slowly started to have an admiration kiss with pristine love with all of their hearts. "Sweetie. Shiva said that we have to stay here." She said in a sad tone. "Why?"

"Because Shiva has something to do after he will talk to the Great Red," Penemue informed him but Broly gave a slight confusion. "Who's that?"

Scene Break

In the dimension gap. Shiva runs over to talk with the Great Red who was the most powerful heavenly dragon. The Dragon has golden eyes and red is "Great Red, there is a huge problem!" Shiva said as he fled in apprehension but the Great Red answer his problem. "Those four Saiyans that will come to invade Earth?" "Yes, it was. It would be great trouble! The city will be destroyed as they will turn into a great ape!" He said as his sweat drops were flowing through his face. "Is there any way to destroy them?" Ophis said. "I don't know, my new student named Broly is our only hope to destroy them and protect the city but it would be not a good idea due if he gets angry, he will lose control and destroy anything that moves. So I decided to train him to be stronger but his powers are farther stronger. To be honest, I don't know what to do now." "Hmm, sounds that it was too hopeless if Broly is our hero." The Great Red said.

"I hope that he would be a good help to us if he controlled his form."

"That human made my curiosity even more significant. I guess we should be patient and believe that Broly can defeat them for humanity and us. If not, they will wipe them out, and the second great war will about to start." The Great Red said. "Hmm, we must do something to control Broly's form if recommended. "The answer is on Broly. It depends on him if he can do it or not. If not Ophis will take care of them once and for all, Shiva." "If you say so, Lord Red." Shiva shrugged and he got sweat because he doesn't know what to do and how to stop the four Saiyans on the Earth.

"So, that's the deal in this situation right now. Shiva, you may go to your temple while Ophis and I will think about this thing."

Scene Break

"Broly, we have to stay here for now. Shiva has a meeting with the Great Red. I told you about him right?"

"Yeah, you said that-"

Shiva goes back to Mount Kailash as Penemue was so worried as she came close to him as she is asked about what were they talking about something that might make her interested. "Well, I have the bad news that was about..." "About who?" Shiva raised his eyebrows as he was surprised of her question. He can't lie to her anymore so he sighed as he said about Broly's race that they will destroy the city and humanity will be wiped out if not been solved.

"Well... It's about the four Saiyans who are coming to destroy our planet and the entire humanity. I was afraid if Broly will do this thing unless if he controlled it, we will fight on. As I say, three against one is hardly fair. How about 4? It could be very difficult to be fair right?" Shiva said in a serious tone as Penemue was shocked at the bad news about the Saiyans will come to Earth and will lend to massive damnation. She looked at Broly and started to get mad at him. "Shiva, what if Broly wins? What if Broly save the world." She said with a boastful smile and crosses her arms. "I believe that he can't." "Ugh, why not?!" "Penemue, listen to me. They're four and he is only alone to beat them. Do he controlled himself from his anger? No right! What if Broly loses in the fight from those filthy apes? We are doomed. And the humans will die from hunger, pain, and suffering that they will experience. If Broly died, who is willing to stop them?" Shiva said in a pressing tone. "I don't know..."

"Stop arguing. We have no time for this. I hope I will save the world from my kind just for you. Penemue, I know that you want me to get protected from your lovely arms but it's time that I have to save them as I sacrifice my life for my friends and you. I promise that I won't die." Broly said as he pats her shoulder. "But Broly, it's too risky!"
"No, it also chances to save people. Shiva is right, no one will stop them. So I have to do it on my own. I know you love me but I have to do this. Now Shiva, let me know where they are." They were surprised of Broly's answer to save his friends and his beloved fallen angel. Indra and Vishnu were so upset and feel guilty about what have they done to him, they don't know what to say so they walked away with a shame that was never been regretted or been forgiven.

"Hmm, interesting. Well, they were in the mountains in the southwest. You should be careful because I think that they were trained so hard to become tougher so I decided to send the backup for you in case if you were been struggled to fight them off."

Broly nods as he flies off in the sky and looks for his targets at a higher speed. Now he saw that they prepared something on their respective space pods. Broly started to land silently as he hides on the tall plateau. Broly tries to pry them as he heard their conversations about that they will assassinate Lord Frieza for their home planet. Broly gets confused of why they act differently, he thought that they just invade the city filled with humans who have innocent lives and some of them not. "Kakarot, any ideas on this place? I guess this is where Frieza hides on this planet." Raditz said. This Saiyan has long hair, has a scooter that can read the power level of every creature in the entire universe, he has black armor and a brown plate, and lastly, he got a tail like him.

"Well, this is the place of Frieza's hideout," Kakarot said. Kakarot has Saiyan armor, spiky hair the same as his father named Bardock. Unlike them that this Saiyan has no tail which was been removed by someone else which was a mystery.

"Pfft- Nah! This is the place where all the creatures are are are named humans. It's impossible to have a hideout for Frieza's safety. That sounds pathetic Kakarot." Nappa said.

"Tch. Will all of you just shut up and focus on the mission?" Vegeta mumbled.

"YES SIR!"

They were about to fly but Broly landed on the ground and he is blocking their way. Vegeta forces Nappa to back off so they need backup.

"You won't get away with this," Broly said as he crosses his arms. "Tch, who the heck are you?" Vegetal said with a frown. "I am Broly. The only Saiyan on the earth, just like you all." Broly introduced himself. "Wait to hold on a sec- You were just like us? But pfft. How?" Nappa said with an arrogant smile but still, Broly was so serious. "I have a tail." Broly removed the knot as he untied his tail as he shows that he is the same as them. "Whoa whoa guys, I think he is the survivor like us!" Kakarot exclaimed. "Hmm, tell me. How did you get on planet Earth?" Vegeta wants some explanation as Broly sighs and answers his question. "I came from the Planet Earth since my father sends me here, his name is Paragus and I know your father wants to banish me on another planet which is full of hostile creatures. Or are you just scared that I am aware of it, Vegeta?" Broly said as he breaks the fourth wall a little bit. "Tch, how did you know my father?" "Simple, my dad told me that he will exile me on another planet so he sends me to this planet and grows upon this planet where I lived now. I think his name was... Vegeta III?" Kakarot and Raditz were shocked as he knows his father's name. Nappa rubbed his chin as he gets interested... "So what now? Are you going to kill me because your father failed to exile me? Then do it! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Broly rushed at Vegeta as he started to punch him but Vegeta blocked it

as he punched his face and pulls Broly as he kicked his stomach as he spits out his blood but Broly's eyes were glowing yellow as he punched his face and kicked his stomach. Then, he punched his abs and kick his left cheek made Vegeta difficult to counter his attacks. Broly tries to punch Vegeta but he keeps blocking his attacks so he started to punch Broly in the face on the left cheek as he spits out his blood. "You think you could beat me like that? Well, take THIS!" Vegeta said as he punched his stomach even harder as Broly loses concentration and been hit so hard. Broly's eyes are yellow and the counters his next attack as he kicked his face and punched his face straight as he goes in the other directions and makes a duplicated images of him by using his speed that can't catch him like the psychosis that can confuse his victims. "Darn it, he learns as he fights. Now he is using his speed to make me confused you will be finished! Big Bang ATTACK!" Vegeta cast his ki towards Broly but Broly automatically dodged it as Broly used his two hands and cast two, big, green ki at Vegeta directly as he was been slammed. "AHHHHHHHHH!" Broly screamed as he smashed him on the ground as he became hard-wired and he becomes even stronger than ever as he gets angry at each fight. He didn't care of the electric collar on his neck that tries to stop him but the electricity made him even more vital which Kakarot, Raditz, and Nappa were shocked of his powers. Nappa bit his fingers and cuts the nails with nervousness. "I think he needs backup!" Nappa said to himself as he flies near the battlefield. "Hey, you! Try to beat me you jackass as I will crush your skull into pie-!" Nappa said with a proud smile but Broly was on his back and kicks his back as he breaks his spinal cord as he kneels. Broly gritted his teeth as he started to grabbed his neck and demoed off his head as he shows the backbone with fatality. And then Broly smashed his dead body many times as Twenty-four as his headless body was been look like been stepped by the Colossal Titans in the rumbling.

Vegetal tries to scan his power level but it can't be computed and it signs a blank on his scouter. "Darn it! Our scouter can't scan his power level, this is impossible!" Vegeta said as he broke his scouter into pieces as Kakarot and Raditz were stunned. "What?! Our scouter can scan his power level?! No way! I will stop him!" Raditz said but Vegeta pats his shoulder. "I don't think you could beat this guy easily, I guess he went too far but he won't get away with this as I will beat him with my true power of the true Saiyan and you will be beaten from my hand!"  Vegeta said as he gets serious as he charges his ki and engaged his target which he transformed into a Great Ape. His body became enormous, he has very thick fur and his eyes are red. Raditz and Goku have a jaw drop as they see Vegeta turned into a Great Ape, Vegeta started to stomp him which Broly difficult to lift his giant feet. Broly grunting painfully but his eyes started to golden and his muscles were improving. Broly started to lift him using one hand as he is ready to slam him, he didn't care however the big or small opponent that he faces, Broly started to whack his body as he still grabbing his giant leg to let out a slam for about nine times. The Prince of Saiyan was been knocked out as he punched his face hard as his cranium broke badly as Vegeta went back to normal as he was been exhausted. Broly finishes him using his massive green ki and it moves towards Kakarot, Raditz, and Vegeta directly. They were blown up as they died like Bardock was been destroyed by Frieza using his massive ki. He eradicated them all out as he didn't waste any time. Broly started to went back to normal as he heard Penemue's voice. "Penemue!" Broly started to fly as he saw Penemue he tries to hug her but it was too late. He dodged the beam but he saw that she was been shot in the chest and fell to the ground. Broly was shocked and catches her. "Penemue! No... No no no! This is not good... No Penemue! Please... Don't leave me alone." Broly said as he shed his tears. Yet Penemue clenches his face as he smiled at him. "Broly, thank you for saving me... But I have... To say... Goodbye. I always love you... Broly..." She said as her voice began to dull and her eyes began to fade as she was dead and could not survive from the pain. Broly was terrified and don't know what to do... Frieza laughed at him as he saw Broly cried at Penemue's death. Frieza's appearance has a purple head on the top of its head and has white skin. He has orange eyes and has a tail.

"Ho ho ho ho. What a pathetic monkey. Losing your friend made me so happy. Now I will kill the last Saiyan who lived on this planet Earth. Thanks to you that you killed your kind. How despicable... Now I will end this and I will make everyone else who lives on this planet ay slave!" Frieza said as he grins and laughs evilly. "You think that it was over and I lost most everything?" Broly said as his face was hidden. "You think that I am sad because you killed her? Well, I do! I DO SAD BECAUSE I LOST EVERYTHING! I AM NOT CRYING! NOW YOU WILL REGRET THIS! And... I... WILL... NOT BE... MOVED!" Broly said as his pupils are gone as he gets buffy. His eyes turned red as he represents that there is an unexpected thing about himself. He drove from his insanity as he can't control his sadness as he transformed into Super Saiyan Full Power. Broly's hair was yellow and he has no pupils as the earth tremble wildly. Broly loses himself and he is out of control his rage began to grow tremendously.

"Hmm, I guess this is should be even more interesting. Now fight me you dirty ape!" Broly roars as he punches his face swiftly and grabbed his leg and started to swirl it and slam him on the ground like a basketball. Broly smashes him harder as Frieza yelps and screams in pain. "This is not fair! Now you will see my full power!" Frieza said as he charged his ki as Broly was been go backward. His muscles grew and the nerves were been shown as he started to use the massive orange ki to blow him up but Broly punches it back to Frieza directly. "What?! Impossible! AHHHHH!!!" Frieza was stricken and get a lot of damage as Broly continuously punches Frieza multiple times as he kicks his face and punched his stomach harder. Broly grins as he pushed in arduous ways as Frieza spit out his saliva and punches him as his cranium was shattered and steps his body as he breaks his rib cage. Broly grabbed his neck as he started to choke him. "YOU STOMP THE ASPARAGUS, FORCING ME TO  CHOP THE CARROT, AND SLICED THE RADISH, KILLING THE VEGETABLE AND YOU MURDERED THE CROW. NOW THE BROCCOLI WILL PAY THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!" Broly said as his ki was turned into an Azure Dragon Blade that colored green. He gave a smile as he slashes his head without mercy, Broly dropped his headless body and burned him using his gigantic roar.

Suddenly, he went back to normal as he goes to Penemue's dead body... He carried her body as he flies back to Mount Kailash. They saw that Broly was crying to see her death, they tried to revive her but it's too late. "Please Penemue! WAKE UP!!! I can't lose you!... No no no!" Broly gets insane as he saw her dead lying on the floor hopelessly. "Everyone does something! I need a medic!" Broly screamed, Azazel tries to calm him down but he gets angry as he said. "Get off me! *sigh* Penemue... Please... Wake up..." "Broly, she's dead... We can't revive her anymore. We tried everything-" Broly's rage began as his pupils are gone. "She is gone... I can't... Even..." "Broly calm down! You can't revive the dead, it's over!" Raynare said as her tears fell as she hugged him tightly... "There is no way to save her?" Broly asked as his tears never stopped flowing. "No, I'm sorry... Forgive me if we have shortcomings in your life. I'm sorry that you want to get your revenge on that Frieza... I guess this is the most tragic thing that we ever happened to us." Shiva replied but Indra gave a smile as he said in an arrogant tone. "Well, that's the Saiyan who was so careless of his friends! Heh! I guess he will experience regret and shame for eternity." "SHUT UP! Just SHUT UP!" Broly said as he transformed into Super Saiyan Full Power as he started to punch his face but Shiva blocked it as he said. "Broly enough... You Indra, can you just zip your mouth. He lost his friend and you were happy about that thing? I guess you will be filled with shame and regret for eternity, not Broly. And you-" "He is right... I am filled with regret. All the time. I never showed it to everyone else... Because... I am too innocent for this. I have to go. I'm sorry Azazel... I can't deal with this anymore. Goodbye..." Broly said as his face was hidden as he started to walk away.

Broly started to fly back home all alone as he packs all of his things and wrote a letter that he will never see them again as he regretted all of this and all of what he had done. Broly gently closed the main door as he started to walk in the forest as his dress was a black cloak and have a backpack on his back. Broly said on his mind "Goodbye... Japan... I guess I will never see you again... Ever..."

To be continued in the next season...

Hey folks, this is Broly aka ShotgunGod7634. I know you guys were disappointed at the ending of season 1 but it's just only the beginning of his story don't worry. The story will have a good ending in Season 2. The action will be less violence because Romance was about to dominate the chapters In Season 2. So as I say as you wait... Get lost.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

957K 59K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
341K 12.4K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
827K 18.8K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
632K 23K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...