words hurt -yoonmin-

minhugzz tarafından

It all started back in daycare with two 5-year-old boys who were just simple classmates but for yoongi it wa... Daha Fazla

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 63
chapter 64
 chapter 65
 epilogue

chapter 29

1.8K 93 25
minhugzz tarafından

Yoongi POV

I knock three times on the door of the apartment it's Saturday morning around 10:00 am I decided to come by his apartment since yesterday he didn't come to school and he won't answer my text or calls and my anxiety is spiking each hour.

The door swings open and there stands a small woman with short hair and the same smile he as.

"Hi, Mrs.Park Good morning," I said and smiled at her.

"Yoongi honey hi good morning," she said wiping her hands on her apron.

"Hi, I come bearing gifts!" I said she chuckled I have hers and Jimin gifts in my hands.

"Oh, how sweet!" She cheered

"Yes, I was at the store and saw these tulips and thought I get them for you aren't they pretty!" I said and handed them to her.

"Wow there gorgeous aren't you sweet my son is so lucky," she said I blushed a bit.

"Speaking of him is he home? He wasn't at school yesterday" I said she smiled and held the flowers

"Yes that boy has been grumpy for two days now maybe your cute face can cheer him up," she said I nodded slowly "Oh come in honey are you hungry I made omelets" she added

I shook my head "no thank you" I said

"Okay Jimin is in his room go on I'll put these in water maybe you can get him to eat his breakfast," she said I nodded and move to walk toward his room.

I knock on his door

"Mom I said I'm not hungry for an omelet" I hear his soft voice my heart fluttered.

I knock again this time the door swings open "mom I said- Oh" he said blinking at me I've never seen him like this his hair messy and in a white tank top I can see his arm muscles and baggy grey sweats

Oh wow...why is he is hot

"Hi" I whispered with a small smile holding his gift behind my back.

"What are you doing here?" He said I frowned I stood in the hallway while he was standing in his doorway.

"I-I wanted to see you because you weren't at school yesterday and you weren't answering my calls or text..." I said "And I got worried about you I thought you were sick..so I came here to check on you" I added.

"I'm fine just decided to skip a day and I told you I need a little time to clear my head," he said I frowned

"I know...but I don't like where we left off the other day and I thought we should talk about it cause in a relationship communication is key," I said he sighed he leaned against the door

Then I remember the gift I got him "Oh also I got you this!" I said and gave a little smile then pulled out the little duck plushie I got him I wiggled it in front of him.

"I got this as an I'm sorry gift it reminded me of you the cheeks and lips!" I said he finally smiled at me and took the plush.

"It's hard to be upset with you when your so adorable and nice," he said I pouted

"Your upset with me?" I said he crossed his arms still holding the plushie leaning against the door again.

"Yes baby I am what happened really hurt me," he said

"Can we please talk I don't like this is us being on bad terms" I said he looked me up down and moved to the side to let me in his room.

"can come in?" I said she chuckled

"Yes love you can come in," he said I nodded and walked in I have never been in Jimin's room only in his living room it smells like him it's simple but it's Jimin's.

He shuts the door I look around he doesn't have a lot of things on the the walls a bookshelf with comics on it a cozy blankets on the bed.

I sit on the bed he plops next to me he lays the duck plushie on the pillow.

"I saw your Instagram post" he said

"Oh.." i mumbled

"Why did you bring him there?" He asked I frown and just shrugged.

"I never shared that spot with anyone...my dad took me there when I was younger...before he died..." he whispered and I feel a punch to heart the guilt in my chest is strong.

"I-I did k-know...it made me feel close to you being there" I whispered he sighed

"It hurt yoongi" he mumbled I immediately look at him and my words overflow in my mouth.

"I'm so fucking sorry I can't apologize enough I don't know what I was thinking I just panicked and it was wrong of me to do that to you shoving you in the closet was a jerk move I...I keep hurting you I'm just new at this relationship thing but I promise I'll tell everyone about us I'll scream from the rooftops about how much I love you because it's true your mine and I'm yours I'm not embarrassed by you and I don't wanna hide...but please give me a little bit more time to tell him to tell everyone" I said looking down at my hands on my lap..

He just huffed and laid back on his bed staring at the ceiling "Shit.... I love you too much to be mad at you and you bought the cute plushie your evil I'm confused" he said I pouted and looked at him.

"Y-Your mad at me?" I whispered he looked at me from where he laid on the bed and pulled me down onto his chest I yelped and landed on top of him he wrapped both arms around me my face on his neck.

He kissed my head and buried his nose on my hair "I was baby I'm not gonna lie I was very upset and I was hurting but I also missed you like crazy....but I trust you and believe you so if you say everything will be okay I believe you my love" he said I felt my body relax and hug him back.

"Mhm I missed you" I whispered I ran my nose up his neck "You smell so good and I like your room it's cute" I mumbled

I feel him stick his hand under my sweater touching my back slowly "I do? I haven't showered yet and I went to the gym angry last night" he said

I sat up so I was at eye level with him still in his arms both of us on the bed.

"That explains the disheveled look but it's hot like your arms wow..." I said and squeezed his arm.

He smirked at me "gross and sweaty turns you on?" He whispered I smiled and straddled him.

"No just missed my sexy boyfriend so much," I said and leaned down to kiss him but he covered his mouth so my lips landed on his hand I pulled back surprised.

"Sorry payback," he said with a chuckle I pout

"That was mean but I deserve it" I huffed

"Also I'd love to make out with you and kiss you all over but my mom is like right outside and the apartment is small and your kinda loud..." he said I scoffed and slide off him.

"Wow...wow okay I see how it is let's see if I kiss you anymore" I huffed he laughed and sat up.

"Please it's you who's always grabbing me and kissing me," he said I gasped mouth parted.

"Wow is it attack Yoongi day?" I said

"That was for the closet," he said and winked I roll my eyes and stand up

"That it I'm going to hang out with my favorite Park," I said and walk towards the door but I've pulled once again my back hits the door he is pinning my arms to the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" He whispered near my ear voice deep and smooth and my body automatically reacts reaching for his touch.

"going to eat an omelet maybe look at your baby pictures and don't use that voice on me you asshole," I said he starts to kiss my neck biting my ear lobe softly I gasped a little.

"Did I say you could leave yet?" He said I look him right in the eyes.

"Don't remember you being the boss of me" I whispered

"Mhm always so bratty," he said he then used one hand to pin both my wrist above my head grabbed my face.

He quickly leaned in and capture my lips in a kiss and right away it was messy and desperate he pushed his body on mine and kissed me like I was his last meal I moaned in the kiss I couldn't get enough of him I was slowly losing my composure.

He leans his body on me so our whole bodies our touching he lets go of my hands to go waist I immediately put my hands in his hair

I feel him lick into my mouth and my whole body is becoming hot when...

"Boys! Are you hungry!" We both hear I sigh and pull away.

"I'd love to continue but...food," I said and pushed him off me I quickly dash out of the room toward the kitchen.

"Yoongi! Are you two okay now?" She asked setting my food on the table I bowed and smiled at her.

"Yes we're great thank you, Mrs.Park," I said and sat down.

"That's great sweetie I'm happy I'm not supposed to say this but he talks about you all the time he kept everything you ever gave him in a little box under his bed" she whispered I smiled

"Really?" I said peaking interested

"Yup it's adorable I'm happy he found someone he has always been a romantic he loved fairytales and happy endings has a kid," she said I nodded and ate some of my food it's delicious.

I didn't know this stuff about Jimin makes my heart bloom with love and adoration.

"Mom are you embarrassing me! Don't show him my baby pics he will use it against me!" I hear from the hallway I giggled "I'm gonna shower real fast" he added.

"I'm not!" She said then she winked at me "I'll get the album" she added

——————————————————————————-

BTS x McDonald's...

I hope they have photocards that came with them

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

324K 12.8K 29
Where the bad boy and popular Jungkook get scolded by the school's sweetheart Jimin for being rude, and somehow their love story starts there. "You k...
91.4K 4.4K 31
jimin can't offer much only has a few dollars to his name he doesn't have nice clothes or a fancy house he just the son of the village baker... so ba...
149K 5.7K 42
Min Yoongi is an ice cold bully people are scared of him but they also respect him he doesn't care for anyone no one is in his heart until he acciden...
139K 6K 34
Min Yoongi, known to everyone but Jimin as Suga. He's a drug-dealer, rebel teenager with a soft spot for a certain pink-haired boy named Park Jimin...