๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐”๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ก๐š ๐‡๐ž๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By LamaXebecs

If the Uchiha are a clan of hatred, then she is the greatest example of that. With a power akin to that of he... More

Introduction
Welcome Back
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch. 16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Uchiha Itachi of the leaf~
The Great Kazekage Falls~
My soulmate~๐Ÿ–ค
NARUTO~
Father
UฬถCฬถHฬถIฬถHฬถAฬถ ฬถKฬถEฬถIฬถKฬถOฬถ
Mixed Feelings
DREAM~
Uchiha Keiko Of The Leaf~!
T O R T U R E ~
SENJU BLOOD
Bakashi ~
Teasing Senpai ~
Keiko's Stay At Kakashis House~
Burn
o~ EMS ~o
Happiness
Pain
Okaa-Sama
๐•ธ๐–†๐–—๐–
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ-๐“ข๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ช โ€ขยฐ*"หœ.โ€ขยฐ*"หœ
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ณ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฒ-๐“๐“ธ-๐“œ๐“ฎ
๐“•๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ
Chapter 60
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡Chapter 61 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡ Chapter 62 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ– โ”โ– Chapter 64โ– โ”โ– 
โœจ Chapter 65 โœจ
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชษดแด€สŸ ส™แด€แด›แด›สŸแด‡
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102 Q/A ANSWERS!
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 114
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™

Chapter 79

3.3K 133 27
By LamaXebecs

¯'-●=»>◆<«=● FIVE YEAR JOURNEY ●=»>◆<«=●-'¯

After much troubles, eventually Kakashi managed to convince Keiko to get the Hashirama arm. Of course after he was done getting mad at her.

Her punishment wasn't too severe since she was the other main reason to the end of the war, and technically still a shinobi of the leaf as she fought. All was forgiven in the end, and many people came to thank her for saving their lives or their loved ones.

It eased the guilt in her heart.

Neji, Shikaku, Inoichi, Even...Obito...They were alive...

To atone for her sins, Keiko decided to travel for a while, and eventually Kakashi trusted her enough to watch over Obito on her travels.

She smiled at Kakashi, her robe over her shoulders.

"Five years maximum, alright?" She nodded, Sakura and Sasuke speaking to Obito along with Naruto, giving the soulmates time alone.

"Seems I stole your title as sixth hokage, huh?" She laughs, shaking her head.

"It suits you better, lord sixth." He narrowed his eyes, immediately replying.

"Don't call me that." A snicker escaped her lips.

"Of course not."

"Well then, kitten."

"Don't call me that."

"Nope~"

Her smile slowly faded, and she looked down, guilt clawing at her heart.

"Kakashi, I...Really am sorry about everything..."

"What are you talking about?" Kakashi looked at her, smiling as his fingers grasped her chin, lifting it to make eye-contact with him.

"The only thing you did was keep your promise to me...And that meant a lot to me..."

"I..."

"But then again, you also destroyed the final valley and lost your arm and Narutos. Also, you-"

"Okay, Okay, I get it." Keiko grumbles.

"You sure know how to ruin the mood, don't you?"

"Heh heh..." He sheepishly chuckled , not sorry at all.

"In all seriousness, make sure you watch over Obito...And also...If you aren't back in five years, i'm coming for you myself." A sweatdropp formed on her head as she nodded, feeling slightly intimidated by his words.

She sighed, looking towards the sky.

"It's almost time for me to go..."

"Yeah, it is. All that's left for you..." He pecks her forehead, pulling back with a smile.

"Is for you to come back to me once again, yeah?"

"Y..." She swallows thickly "Yeah..." 

Kakashi smirks, lowering his head slightly to her now, 5.8 ft figure.

"Are you...Blushing, kitten?"

"Of course not." 

"Really? So your cheeks just happen to be red? Do you have a fever~?"

"Hn!"

Kakashi wraps his arms around her from behind, snickering as he whispered.

"Such a Tsundere, Kitten~"

"S-Stop."

"No~"

"O-Obito!" Her voice cracks slightly, making her cheeks flush even more.

"T-Time to go!" Obito raises an eyebrow at her, laughing at her flustered expression as she detaches herself from the hatake.

"S-See you, Kakashi."

"Hmm...I actually quite liked snowflake." He smirked, stepping forwards once more and not letting her go just yet.

"Call me that again."

"No."

"Please~"

"No..." He grabs her hands, placing them together and in between his own , he leans closer with sparkling eyes.

"Please...?"

Keiko gulps, leaning back and reluctantly giving in.

"Fine...I'll make sure to return in time, snowflake." He grins, releasing her hands.

"You forgot the little 'My snowflake'"

"Don't push it."

"Alright..." He waves at her with a smile, watching as she approaches her teammates.

His own friend approaches him as they speak.

"Obito..."

"Kakashi..." Obito smiles, his white hair gone and replaced with his original black hair with Keiko's help.

"Take care of Kitten, alright?" He nods 

"Of course. It's the least I can do. Besides, she's the one looking after me."

"Yeah, but she's still kitten, so she's stubborn, reckless and idiotic sometimes."

"I...Don't think she'd enjoy you saying that if she heard that."

"If She hears." The two chuckled happily, both looking at the four members of team 7.

"Take care, Obito."

"I will. You as well, Kakashi." 

"It's time I leave." Sakura frowns.

"Do you have to go? We really want you to stay..."

"Ah..." Keiko nodded "I'm afraid so. It's to make up for all the bad i've done."

"You sure...?" She nodded, and suddenly a smirk was placed on her face.

"Besides, you and Sasuke can work on your relationship from here." A blush appeared on the mentioneds faces.

"Let's go Sakura. Let's leave Keiko and Naruto alone."

"Right..."

"..."

"..."

"Naruto, I-"

"I'm really glad your back, Keiko-Chan." He takes something out of his pocket, giving it to her.

"I believe this belongs to you..." The metal of the headband shines in the sun, almost as bright as Naruto's grin.

Reaching her hand out, Keiko grips the metal, placing it on her thigh, hiding the long cut across the logo.

"I'll hold onto it. Thanks Naruto."

"You know, your saying thanks so much it's creeping me out. Stop it." An irritation mark appears on her forehead, but her expression remains the same with the only emotion was her eyebrow twitching slightly.

"Fine...Well then Naruto, ill be leaving."

"Yeah...Take care Keiko-Chan..."

"Take care, my friend."

●=»>◆<«=● 

"I'm feeling Deja vu." Obito snickers at Keiko who frowns and turns to look at the Nara.

"Only difference is, you're leaving of your own free will and with the permission of the hokage. And, as a shinobi of the leaf."

"Shikaku-San."

"Keiko." The man smiles

"Thought i'd give you a personal farewell." She turns to Obito, nodding for him to keep going.

Once the elder Uchiha leaves, she turns to Shikaku.

"Do you..."

"Need something? Not really.  Though, i'm really glad the little hatred-filled girl is no more, and instead is replaced by one whos learning to love."

"It's a large change for me...But I know i'll get used to it. Besides...I have th support and love of many now. It's not like back then..."

"You're right. I don't even know what i'm saying, huh..." He laughs.

"I guess, I feel a little bad. In the end, it was like I didn't even need to do anything about the promise I gave Indra. I really didn't do anything to help you, did I?"

"iie." She shakes her head.

"You might not have noticed it, but that simple invitation and dinner to your house, helped fill the empty hole in my heart. The way you wanted me to stay in the village, showed you actually cared, warms me till this day..." Shikaku shakily took a breath in.

"Thank you, Keiko."

She turns her back to him, a smile on her face.

She slowly walks away, farther and farther until the gates were out of sight.

Obito smiles next to her, holding his bag.

"Are you ready for the beginning of this journey?" She smiles, nodding.

"The five year journey, begins now."

Chapter End~

Gonna make some chapters of Obito and Keiko traveling together!

Get ready for next chapter cause I just realized this book is almost done...

I LOVE YALL.

LETS GOOOO

ALSO HAPPY RAMADAN AGAIN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

824K 32.5K 44
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
141K 3.9K 35
Naruto's little sister Aika cares deeply about her big brother, they are twins after all, and since the villagers hate them they're all each other ha...
154K 5.3K 21
Follows the plot line of the first movie. Is written for a Female reader. This took a while, but I really like it. Depending on how people like it...
51.8K 1.8K 52
Bonds either break or make us, true bonds are the ones who never break even if they are toxic and dosed in poison... Hira lives in Konoha with true...