Play With Me

By Miss_Hoodnificent

A "Thug Love Series" Short Story. Be Sure To Have Read My "Thug Love Series" First. The Order Is On My Profil... More

Bring That Ass Here Girl
Just Why
The Feels Though
A Shift In My Damn Priorities
I Don't Know What To Call This
Get That Ass Down The Damn Isle
I'm Fucking Sorry
I Couldn't Ask For Anything More

I Love You- No, I Love You More

6.4K 214 56
By Miss_Hoodnificent

7. I Love You- No, I Love You More
__________________________

~Tilly Beans P.O.V.~

I sat on the plane and patiently waited for King to take his seat next to me. I have no idea where the hell we're going but I told him it needs to be a warm place because I'm still not warmed up from the trip to Tahoe. I kept looking down at my ring and smiled each and every time. I liked having it there because it was so shiny but it had purple on it since purple is my favorite color of all time.

"You excited for our honeymoon?" He asked when he took his seat and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I was already in my seashell bra and solid black floor length skirt with the slit up the side, while King was still in his slacks but he kept his button up shirt loose with the first few buttons undone.

"Yes I am, and then I can't wait to get back home." I had the window seat and looked out as the plane was starting to roll down the flight way thing. I swear my face was glued to the window just trying to see everything. I'm lowkey terrified of planes because so much shit can go wrong but I was also so intrigued by how they work. "Look King!" I exclaimed with excitement.

"How can I look when you're blocking the entire window?" He pulled the back strap of my bra so I wasn't pressing myself up against the small window anymore. "Just chill Tilly Beans. The planes gonna go really fast and then take flight, nothing special." You're used to flying nigga. I am not. I will enjoy all of this. "Stop thinking up smart shit." Nigga! Hop out of my thoughts!

Okay I was getting a little bit of a headache so I sat back in my seat. We were flying first class because that's how King likes to fly and it was dead as fuck up here. There were only a few people and they were all the way across the plane at the other set of windows.

"We're gonna take flight, wanna hold my hand are you good?" Nigga I don't need- I grabbed his hand so fast when I felt all this weird kind of feeling thing, I can't even describe it because I don't even understand what it is? It needs to stop though, it's making me catch a serious attitude.

"King what is-" And then it was gone and the little icon for the seat belts wasn't even lit anymore? What the hell was that? It's like God himself came down and put some kind of invisible force on me.... Stupid plane. "So I can get up now?" He nodded. I unbuckled my seat belt and climbed over into King's lap, making sure to straddle him.

"I don't think this is allowed on a plane." He said with a chuckle that bubbled through. "You still smell so fruity too, I love it."

"I wish I smelled like mangoes too. I really like that smell but where are we going? I really want to know." I was unbuttoning more of his shirt till there were no more buttons that held his shirt closed. I was working on his belt but he was so quick to stop that... party pooper.

"Where have you been dying to go for the longest and where you think mermaids live?" Bruh. No.

"Caribbean? We're going there?"

"Mhm, I wanted to go there too actually. But why do you think Mermaids live there? Humor me."

"Didn't you watch Pirates Of The Caribbean? I was so convinced they lived there and I'm going to find one, bring it home and it can live in our pool till I learn how I can become one again." He just started laughing but I'm being serious! I need to be a mermaid again, I'll feel more majestic. "I'm serious! Then we can have little mermaid kids and their crib can be the bathtub till they're old enough to move into the pool."

"Are you high?" I shook my head. "We'll make sure you get your chance to be a mermaid, Mami."

"Promise?"

"I promise." He reached forward and gave me one of those dauntingly passionate kisses that always left me so weak. "I needa go to the bathroom though, so you needa get up." I slumped over into my seat and patiently waited for him to return.

***

"Wake up Mami, we landed." King whispered to me. I felt him poking my side which made me chuckle. Sitting up, I stretched and let out a Queen Bitch Roar. "Don't you look lovely."

"You're tellin' me. I slept so good, it's not even funny how on point my dream game was." I had some highly sexual dreams which only added onto the excitement I had brewing inside of me.

"You just left me all alone on the plane. While you was catchin' those z's." He helped me stand up and handed me my little carry on luggage bag. "You good?"

"Gotta let the blood circulate, I was all curled up in a ball." I said still laughing. He just shook his hand but grabbed my hand and stepped aside for me to walk out first. "Thank you."

"Always Lady G's first, unless we're busting a trap." The rules of a GentleThug seem to be rubbing off on you, King. I walked down the narrow isle and stepped off the plane- the first thing that hit me was the sea breeze and it was amazing. It looked like mermaid heaven as I looked around.

We walked into the building and King handled all the adult stuff with the passports and such while I was looking around like a kid in the candy shop- Ooh the candy shop... that's where I always get King's Rock Candy. King whistled to get my attention and I followed him out to the luggage claiming area.

"If Sweets was here, we'd both ride the conveyor belt. It looks so fun." I said staring dead at it. "I wish we had one at home, like for the stairs, so all I have to do is sit while it carries me up or down the stairs. Especially when I had those really drunk nights and the stair became the devil himself."

"I love you so damn much, I can't even begin to explain. There are no females like you, I mean that. Dear lord, it's always something with you." I don't want a boring life and you can agree. We can choose the boring life but I'm not choosing that life. Not even on my death bed, I'll still have no chill type of experience as I lay there on life support waiting for someone to pull the plug on me.

"I love you too- Oh that's ours!" I said reaching onto the conveyor belt to grab the luggage. Pulling it off, I set it on the little cart thing that was nearby and waited for the rest to come by.

***

~King P.O.V.~

We just got back from dinner at a pretty low key restaurant and now we were walking along the beach because Tilly Beans really wanted to be near the water. She held her heels in one hand and held mine in the other as we were walking.

"Look at the moon." I said pointing up to it. It rested right between two palm trees and it was a nice ass night out. The sky was the darkest of blues, the stars all around the moon and I had my Tilly Beans right by my side.

"It looks so pretty. Can we go-"

"We can not go to the moon. You wanna spend three days in a space ship? I know I sure as hell don't want to." I laughed reaching down to give her a kiss. "I'll take you out of this world with this dick game-"

"Oh my God, you best be laying down three rounds worth of pipe." She said which had me let out a roaring laugh. "I'm still recovering from that prolapse you gave me." You know good and well it wasn't an actual prolapse... just one step down from one.

"I can lay down a lot more than just three rounds. You just always tap out before then."

"It's a lot to take in! literally!" She protested. I sat down in the side just under the palm trees and pulled her right down with me.

"I know it is, your facial expressions let me know each and every time." I said pushing the hair away from her face as the breeze started to roll in. "I sit here looking at you and if you asked me back when we were thirteen if I'd see you turn out as such a strong woman or not, I would have said no. You were so broken down and crushed to pieces and I understand why you were. I look at you now and you turned out stronger than most niggas I've seen in the streets. I'm more than proud of you, Mariah."

"I have my moments of weakness-"

"That's not where I'm getting at. You came from nothing and you know what I mean when I say nothing, and look where you are. Sitting on a beach on your honeymoon without another care in the world, when at thirteen you were in a situation on how you were going to keep a roof over your head and food in your stomach." She wrapped her arms tight around me and buried her face deep in my chest.

"it was hard."

"I know, I was there but now look where you're at. This is why I'm so proud of you and this was what made me want you as bad as I did. I knew you were such a strong woman and that's what I wanted because I didn't want some other nigga trying to break you down into someone submissive."

"Went from nothing to something, huh? I can't wait to tell our kids about it honestly."

"Right? Start really believing more in yourself. I know you don't fully and you need to because it's holding back from certain things. You've worked hard all your life, now I just want you relaxing with me."

"Thank you. For everything but can we go back to our room? I want to go lay in bed." You don't want to just lay in bed. I know what that's code for. I nodded my head and scooped her up bridal style just like she likes.

"You really love those seashells-"

"I want many more. You don't even understand King. The equivalent would be a seashell for your dick and you'd enjoy it." I just shook my head and she kept giving me series of kisses as I continued to carry her back to our room.

Setting her down on the bed, I turned around and headed to the bathroom- but stopped when I felt a piece of fabric hit the back of my neck... I pulled it down and realized it was her thong...

"Where are you going?" She asked followed with the sound of a bottle popping. I turned back around and her laying there naked on her back with her leg crossed over the other and the bottle in hand.

"You strip out of clothes so fast-"

"I put strippers to shame." That you do. "Cum here though." Her eyes locked on mine and it was one of them real seductive stares that leaves a nigga struggling to try to look away. The way she slowly blinked, over exaggerating her doll like eyes just left me froze.

I took off my belt and threw it off with her thong across the room. Approaching her, she uncrossed her legs and let me between 'em. She set the bottle back on the nightstand and latched herself to me, initiating a rough kiss as she ripped the buttons right off my shirt. My hands right on her sides, tracing every last curve of hers.

She let her hands run down my chest and pulled my pants down to my knees. Her hand holding my prize through the fabric of my boxers. and she rubbed all along my length, had me groan against her lips. She teasing bit my lower lip at the same time she reached into my boxers and pulled my prize out.

I latched onto her neck and worked my way down her body, marking her with kisses and occasional hickies till I got the right where she wanted me most. Licking all up between her folds, I felt her trying to get away but I kept her locked right in place. She was so sweet, just like pineapples. Sucking on her clit and rolling my tongue all around it, she arched her back and reached back to grab the headboard of the bed. I knew she was about to cum at any point, so I pulled away and it left her with a distraught expression.

"You already wanna cum so quick?" I asked in a duh tone as I was taking off the un-needed clothes than were still clung to me. She still hadn't said anything, "You know I'm right." I chuckled as she reached forward and rolled me so I was now on my back.

"I'm taking charge for now." She said as she grabbed a hold of my prize and gently, as if barely touching it, starting stroking it. That light touch to it was actually driving me crazy because it was an oddly over pleasuring feeling. He lips just on the tip, gradually taking in more with each long strong of her hand till I felt the back of her throat... she doesn't even gag anymore when she does that, instead she continues to deep throat. My head rolled back, releasing a groan of pleasure.

She let me go and climbed on top of me. Lining herself up, she lowered herself all the way down on me and started to ride me. She dug her nails deep into my shoulders, till I ruiend her fun and flipped us back over so she was back to laying her back. Thrusting hard into her, I know I was probably close to hitting her cervix, so I didn't go in too deep.

Her walls tightening so tight around my dick, it was a damn near work out just to put in enough work for the next stroke. Her lips were back on mine, and nails digging so hard into my shoulders, I could have sworn she broke skin. I was reaching my nut and I only went harder, faster, and deeper till I got my nut and just collapsed next to her.

She was legit shaking and her breathing was out of whack... ooh she might not last the next round.

"I Love You-"

"No, I Love You More." She interrupted with a snide smirk of satisfaction.

"You think you're cute for interrupting?" She nodded. "Let's see how cute you are when you're handcuffed to that bed frame." Her eyes shot open when I put the handcuff on her wrist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Retaliated By Miss G

General Fiction

363K 9K 45
This is the 9th book in my "Thug Love Series" be sure to have read the other 8 (Order on my profile description) and it would help to read "Oakland's...
97K 3.3K 10
I'm bad at these... so just read it? I recommend reading the "Thug Love Series" first (Order On My Profile) but it's not necessary. Hope You Enjoy -M...
Eye Candy By Miss G

Teen Fiction

170K 6.4K 11
Just a short story of mine (: Hopefully you'll enjoy. -Miss_Hoodnificent
53.1K 1.9K 11
This Is Just For Laughs. I Recommend Reading My "Thug Love Series" Beforehand To Be Able To Fully Understand Some Characters. Order Is Right On My Pr...