Wella-one shots✨

By tjam05

A bunch of Wella one shots cause why not 🤷😌 More

Wish pt.2
Jealous exs
Jealous exs pt 2
Still here!
prank time
What should I do

Wish

235 8 4
By tjam05

*Just a warning, I made Gavin and Alexis a ship in this one just because this one is set around the time they went to the Wish mansion that one day and Cavin wasn't dating then, I don't actually ship them tho :)*
_
_
_
_
"Hey, you finally got here" Walker teased as Ella walked in the content house.

"Oh shut it Bryant, this takes times" She said, gesturing her hair, and outfit, giving him that look as she walked by him, going upstairs to the kitchen where everyone waited.

"Well, I guess you're right, you do look good" He said remarkably.

"I know" She said sassy.

"Hey, you're here! Great, so I was thinking we all could go by the Wish mansion today. We got nothing else to do" Gavin announced.

Everyone agreed and went back outside, all squeezing in Brian's Tesla.

"Walker scoot over!" Ella complained as they all got in

"I literally can't " He said squeezing closer to the window while Ella was in the middle between him, Alex and Alexis

"If you're so uncomfortable, why don't you just sit on his lap" Gavin said from the front seat slightly grinning.

"Ha ha so funny" Ella shot back, trying to get comfortable.

"You say that like you wouldn't like it" Alex said looking at her.

"Shut up!" Ella said again lightly laughing.

"Ok! Ella just sit on my lap now, and I'll sit in the back with Darnell on the way back" Walker said stopping all the teasing his friends were giving him and Ella, mostly Ella.

"Sounds good" She said scooting closer to Walker and gently sitting on his lap, now leaving more room in the back for the four to sit.

"Everyone good?" Brian asked. Everyone nodded and he started to drive away to the Wish mansion.

The car was pretty chill, everyone on their phone or listening to music from the radio.

Walker was on his phone doing stories and taking pictures of him and Ella when she wasn't looking.

"Omg what are you doing" Ella catching him this time.

"Nothing...." Walker said taking one more to post on his story. Then he noticed his stories were on the tea pages. "Hey, look, we're on the tea pages with the caption bae watch" He said chuckling showing her the post.

"Oh great" She said sarcastically. "Just what I wanted, to be on the tea page with you"

"I know right isn't it great, there's noone else you would rather be on it with" He said playing along.

Ella rolling her eyes slightly, and decided to mess with him now.

"I'm gonna braid your hair" She stated taking his hat off messing his hair up a little.

"Whyyy I like it how it is though" Walker said complained like a baby.

"Oh well, now sit back and be quite" She said patting his head and started parting his hair and braiding it.

10 minutes later, she finished and he didn't think it was that bad.

"Wow, normally I wouldn't wear my hair like this, but it looks good" He said looking at his camera.

"Thank you, that'll be 10 dollars sir" she said holding out her hand giggling

"Where are my manners, here's your pay" He said  taking both his hands and tickling her, making her squirm in his lap.

"Ok!....Ok!...Ok!.... Walker stopp!!" She said trying to catch her breathe.

"If you two are done now, we're here" Gavin said looking at the backseat to where his two friends were laughing to death.

Walker finally stopped and Ella quickly got out, afraid he was gonna tickle her again.

"Ship!" Gavin, Alexis, Alex and Darnell yelled as the two got out.

The two just ignored them, as they were used to hearing that now.

"Well I ship Wella, Dalex, and Galexis" Brain yelled from the drivers seat and then drove away to park.

The group then began to hang out outside with the owners and people who were at the house.

"Do you hear that, it sounds like music" Walker asked hearing something coming from in the house.

"They always have music playing here, that's not new" Gavin said laughing. Walker shook it off, but he could've swore he heard laughing coming from upstairs, maybe on the roof.

The guys were just chilling around talking and stuff and the girls were doing  tik toks on the other side of the yard.

A few minutes later, they saw some kids their age get out of the elevator, and Walker thought he saw a familiar face

"Yoooo!" Some guy yelled as he walked outside, closely behind him, stood Indi.

"Oh god" Walker whispered to himself

"What's wrong" Ella said hearing him, considering she was standing less than a foot away from him

"Huh, what, oh nothing, I was saying how you and me should hang out at my place after" He said covering up.

"You asking me out on a date, Bryant?" She said smirking.

"If I was, was that a no?" He said focusing on her again, grinning.

"We'll see" She said then walking off towards the girls again. Walker stood there and watched her.

If you hadn't noticed by now, Walker and Ella have this kind of  teasing friendship/relationship going on. They haven't discussed if they liked each other and wanted to become more than friends, but for now, what they had was enough for them.

His mind completely wondered, forgetting what he was talking about before until he heard his name being called.

"Walker! My guy!" Walker turned around from looking at Ella and saw Donlad with his camera filming and Indi and a bunch of other girls behind him.

"Yooo" Walker said walking slowly towards him and Gavin, doing a small handshake.

"So what's going on up here" Gavin asked.

"Sawyers birthday" Indi responded. The guys all nodded as the GoatFam girls stood on the opposite side of yard still doing tik toks.

"We should get some stories real quick" Donlad suggested. We all nodded and took out our phones.

"Where is my phone? Did I leave it in the car?" He said checking his pockets then  turned to ask Brian.

"I checked, there was nothing in the backseat" he said shrugging.

"What.." He said confused, then he looked over to Ella and saw her holding a phone with a familiar case on it. "Of course she has it" he said grinning at her

"Well she doesn't know your password does she" Gavin asked. He nodded.

"Looking for this" She yelled from where she was standing towards him

"Actually yeah, mind giving it back?" He yelled back knowing she would say no.

"Sure, but you'll have to come get it" She replied back she said waving it in the air. He then ran over to her and started chasing her to get his phone back.

"They do this all the time, you wouldn't believe if I told you they were just friends" Gavin said chuckling at the two who were running around like little kids.

"Ok ok! I'll make a deal with you, I'll give you my sweatshirt, if you give me my phone" He said stopping cause he was breathless from running and chasing her.

"Ok, fine" She said just as tired, still holding his phone in the grasp of her.

Walker took off his hoodie to give her, which he was actually happy about, considering he was getting hot in it from running so much.

"Thank you sir, and we're gonna have to talk about that lockscreen you have there" She said. Walker turned slightly red knowing what she meant. "And my contact name...very suspicious Bryant" She said ruffling up his braid hair then leaving him there with his phone phone in his hand.

His lockscreen was this picture:

Along with her contact name he has for her as: Ella🖤🌹

Yeah, I guess it was suspicious.

He walked back over to Gavin and the others red faced. Gavin giving him that look 'You can't deny it now'

"Oh shut it, you have a picture of Alexis as your lockscreen" Walker pointed out as his best turned on his phone.

Gavin became quiet.

"Exactly" Walker said feeling satisfied he won the conversation

"So, when did you get braids, Walker?" Azalea asked a few seconds later to break the tension.

"Like 20 minutes while we were driving up here" He explained adjusting his hat on his head.

"Well why don't you guys stay for the rest of the party, I'm sure they wouldn't mind" Mr. Carey said popping up.

"I don't kn-" Walker started but was cut off

"We would love too!" Gavin said before he could finish.

"Ok then..." Walker said quietly feeling weird about being especially around his ex.
                          ____________

This was something no one expected to happen today. The Goatfam at Sawyer's party. Walker meeting Indi's new boyfriend, and seeing her for the first time in God knows how long and him being there with his potentially new crush, which he's still not sure if he likes her or not. Great day isn't it.

As the party continued on, they were all on the roof, The kids who were already here were all scattered, and the Goatfam members just walking around.

"Why did we stay here again" Ella asked coming up behind Walker, wrapping her arms around his neck

"Because of Gavin, he just loves to do stuff like this" He said scanning around the roof landing his eyes on Indi for the third time since they've been there.

"Is it weird?" She asked seeing on the direction he was looking. He didn't understand, so he was confused

"What do you mean" He asked looking at her.

"Being here, around her with her new boyfriend" She said glancing at the couple across the roof.

"Ehhhh, not really, I mean I am over her, so nothing really weird, besides the fact that we just haven't talked in so long" He said turning back around holding her arms which were still around him. "Besides I think I'm interested in someone else anyway" He said thinking maybe he could tell her now, while they were technically on the subject

"Really..." She said with curiosity. She thought it was her and at the same time she thought it wasn't, so she was kind of scared to find out, but she would never let that show. "Do I know this person"

"Don't know, doubt it" He said purposely trying to confuse her. It obviously worked, she let go of him and walked in face in front of him.

"You gonna tell me who it is?" She asked eagered to know.

"Maybe I will,or maybe you'll have to wait" He whispered looking at her. "Just know it's someone who's here right now" He said that and then walked over to Gavin and Darnell at the snack table, leaving her flustered with a thousands thoughts. 

Walker walked over to the boys with a grin on his face.

"What's the face for..." Darnell asked

"Nothing, just messing with Ella a bit" Walker said glancing at Ella, who was now talking to the other two Goatfam girls.

"Can you just admit you like her already" Darnell said

"I will when you admit you like my sister" Walker said smirking. Darnell looked away. "Exactly!" Walker said winning once again. "Besides, I'm going to tell her, after I'm done messing with her, I told her I liked someone, and I said they were in this room" He said.

"You do like her!" Gavin shouted. Walker covered his mouth looking around making sure no one heard him.

"Yes Captain Obvious, you finally figured it out" Walker said laughing at his best friend oblivious behavior.

"Shut up, when are you telling her?" He asked intrigued.

"Probably before the end of the day" He said glancing at Ella who was looking him.

"I think you should go back over there" Darnell said. He nodded.

"Probably should" He said before walking back over to Ella, who kept her eyes glued to his.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" He said grinning once she was able to hear him.

"Shut it, Walker. I think I figured out who you're little mystery crush is" She said still staring at him.

"Oh really who then" Walker said stepping closer to her

She took notice of this and took the opportunity to wrap for arms around the taller boys' neck as she started talking.

"Well, I think I do know them, pretty well I might add, and they are in this room, and they may or may not have rode in the Tesla with us on the way over here" She said whispering, cause they so close to each other.

"Well that's pretty straightforward, but that's pretty much correct" He said wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Hmmmm, I wonder which part..." She said looking back and forth between his eyes and his lips.

"Maybe all of it" He admitted looking down at her lips.

Both inching closer to each other, they were now an inch away from what seemed like a very overdue experience.

"Ok, everyone we're gonna sing happy birthday and cut the cake!" Sawyer's mom said, pulling Walker and. Ella's attention away from each other.

"You have got to be kidding me" Walker said in disbelief at the timing and moment they were in.

"Maybe later then" Ella said getting out of Walker's grasp and walked away as if she was unaffected, while Walker stood there and thought about what was about to happen.

"You have got to be kidding me!" He said louder. The boys came over to him.

"What happened dude,you look pissed" Gavin said.

"Bro...I was about to kiss her, it was gonna happen, then Sawyer's mom ruined it!" He said upset.

"Calm down, you have the rest of the day" Darnell reminded him. "let's go get some food now" He said patting his back.

Walker followed behind them as they walked towards the table, he made his way to where Ella was standing and stood behind her.

"You okay there Bryant, you look a little mad" She said acting like she didn't know why.

"Oh gosh, I wonder why" He said playing along wrapping his arms around her waist hugging her from behind. "I'm still pissed, you owe me a kiss later" He said in her ear.

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't" She replied  back. She heard him sigh.

"We'll see about that" He said sending a shiver down her spine.
-
-
-
-
-
Part 2 is definitely happening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
568K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
68.8K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...