Bennett

By HarliLawson3

(Unnamed Love Interest) (The Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction) Started on: April 14, 2021 Ended on: A... More

Chapter 01; The Fire
Chapter 02; A Few Good Men
Chapter 03; There Goes The Neighborhood / The Proposal
Chapter 04; Let The Right One In
Chapter 06; Miss Mystic Falls
Chapter 07; Isobel
Chapter 08; The Return
Chapter 09; Kill or Be Killed
Chapter 10; Plan B
Chapter 11; Masquerade
Chapter 12; The Dinner Party
Chapter 13; As I Lay Dying
Chapter 14; The Birthday
Chapter 15; It's A ???
Chapter 16; Smells Like Teen Spirit
Chapter 17; Ghost World
Chapter 18; The New Deal
Chapter 19; Abby Bennett-Wilson
Chapter 20; Bringing Out The Dead
Chapter 21; Dangerous Liaisons
Chapter 22; Giuseppe Leonardo
Chapter 23; Do Not Go Gentle
Chapter 24; Memorial
Chapter 25; The Rager
Chapter 26; After School Special
Chaptet 27; Hi again, Jenna Sommers.
Chapter 28; Into the Wind
Chapter 29; Down The Rabbit Hole
Chapter 30; Bring It On
Chapter 31; The Walking Dead
Chapter 32; Graduation
Chapter 33; I Know What You Did Last Summer
Chapter 34; True Lies
Chapter 35; Original Sin
Chapter 36; For Whom the Bell Tolls
Chapter 37; 500 Years of Solitude
Chapter 38; Gone Girl
Chapter 39; A New and Improved Klaus
Chapter 40; I'll Remember
Chapter 41; The Day I Tried To Live
Epilogue

Chapter 05; Under Control

1.4K 36 0
By HarliLawson3

Damon and Brynn are newly weds! It's been about three weeks since the abduction of Stefan. They got Rudy and Liz to be their witnesses and went to their local courthouse to get married after the license and everything else was done. Brynn is now officially Brynn Howardess Salvatore.

Damon is up and annoyed right now. He and Brynn have spent the last couple days as a newly married couple breaking it all in. Now, Stefan has his music blaring. He's not surprised that Brynn is already awake. He gets up and goes to Stefan's room.

"Could you turn it up a little bit?" Damon asks sarcastically. "It's not annoying yet."

"Sorry," Stefan claims, but he never moves to turn the music down or off.

Damon rolls his eyes and he turns the music off. "When are you going back to school instead of listening to me and the newest Salvatore?"

"Soon," Stefan replies as he continues doing push-ups.

"Oh, come on," Damon groans. "Just drink already. Come on, this self detox is not natural," he adds as he lays his glass of blood on the table.

"Can you get that away from me please?" Stefan asks.

"How long did it take to wean yourself off it the last time you indulged?" Damon asks and Stefan continues working out instead of answering. "That's not good."

"I'll be fine," Stefan claims. "It just takes a little bit of time."

"I don't get it; you know, you don't have to kill to survive," Damon says. "That's what blood banks are for. I haven't hunted a human in... God, way too long."

"Oh, I'm impressed," Stefan says mockingly.

"It's completely self-serving," Damon says. "I'm trying to get the town off the trail of vampires, which is not very easy considering there is an entire tomb of them running around."

"What are we planning to do about that?" Stefan asks.

"We are mot going to do much of anything if you don't have your strength," Damon replies. "There's nothing wrong with partaking in a healthy died of human blood from a blood bank. You're not actually killing anyone."

"I have my reasons," Stefan claims.

Meanwhile downstairs, Brynn is eating some breakfast she's made herself since Damon's had the breakfast of the vampire champions - Blood. She made herself some pancakes, bacon, turkey sausage, and scrambled eggs. Damon doesn't come down until Brynn had her empty plate and dirty dishes in the sink and is washing them, her ring set laying on the counter.

Damon's silver wedding band is around is finger. He watches her for a while. "I have a council meeting."

"So do I, Damon," Brynn replies with a smile. "I rejoined upon my return to Mystic Falls."

Brynn goes upstairs to shower, bringing her rings with her. She comes back down fully dressed, clothes and rings and shoes and jewelry. She looks spectacular in Damon's eyes. He grabs her hand, twirls her around, and they leave the house.
**************

Damon and Brynn Salvatore go to the Founders' Jall for a council reunion/meeting. The sheriff is here, the Mayor, Carol. Sheriff Forbes is speaking now.

"The coroner's office has officially been ruled Vicki Donovan's death a drug overdose," Liz tells the secret council. "Her family has been notified, the truth will stay on this room and we can put this behind us."

"Thank you, sheriff," Mayor Lockwood says kindly. "And on to a more pressing issue, John Gilbert has asked to say a few words."

Brynn barely remembers John. It's been years since she's seen him. She couldn't make it to Grayson and Miranda Gilbert's funeral because there was a bad warehouse fire that Brynn had to fight and it was her first big fire fight.

"Welcome back, John," Mayor Lockwood says in greeting, "it's good to see you."

John Gilbert walks over to where the Mayor is and he shakes his hand before he addresses the group. "Hello, everyone, it's wonderful to see you; I wish it were under different circumstances. As a founding family member, I find it's my duty to report some very distressing news."

"He's a Gilbert?" Damon whispers to Liz.

"Elena's uncle," Liz replies. "His name is John but I call him Jackass."

"A hospital blood bank in the neighboring county of Amherst has reported several break ins over the past two weeks," John says. "Seven hunters, four campers, and two state employees have been reported missing as well. All of this within a 75-mile radius of Mystic Falls."

Mayor Lockwood cuts in, swiftly cutting John off... "Okay, okay, no need to get alarmed right at this moment."

"Meaning he doesn't want to cancel the Founders' Day Kick-off Party," Liz says to both Damon and Brynn this time.

"You think they all of your problems are over but I'm here to tell you, nothing's been solved."

When Brynn notices husband's discomfort, she grabs his hand soothingly as the Mayor takes over.
************

Brynn goes to the Kick-off party with Damon and Stefan. She's wearing a beautiful red dress thst shoes off her small/average breasts and is to her mid thigh and tight. As well as some cute heels, fake eyelashes, and some well done makeup. And, of course, her wedding ring set.

"Oh, God!" Stefan groans as the Salvatore bunch enters the Founders' Hall. "I shouldn't be here."

"Come on, don't he a downer," Damon muses. "It's a party for the founding families! That would be us. That would be rude to skip it."

"I really liked you a lot better when you hated everyone but B," Stefan claims.

"Oh, I still do," Damon says. "I just love that they love me." He chuckles a little bit and he glances at his little brother. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm good," Stefan claims, "I'm fine."

"No cravings? No urges? Is that whiskey you've been drinking all day doing the trick?" Damon taunts, making his brother laugh. "We are who we are, Stefan. Nothing's gonna change that."

"Ah!" Stefan exhales in amusement. "Nothing will make you happier to just see me given up, right, Damon?"

"Whatever," Damon scoffs. "It's inevitable."

"I'm gonna go find Elena," Stefan says and he walks away.

"Don't embarrass me, young man!" Damon calls after him.

"Damon," Brynn says and she pulls Damon off to the side. "I have something I want to tell you. I've been thinking about it since we got married."

"What is it, Brynn?" Damon asks.

"I want a baby," Brynn says. "We can go to a sperm bank because i know vampires can't procreate, and..."

Damon walks away abruptly without saying a word, cutting Brynn off. She sighs and she walks to the bar and orders a vodka tonic.

Brynn keeps an eye on Stefan. He's drunk as hell. He has been drinking all day to try curving his cravings. Brynn hasn't been a Salvatore long nor has she known her brother-in-law long, but she's worried about him. She sips on her drink while he compels the DJ and some music approved for dancing begins playing. Kelly Donovan goes up to dance around, too, ready to have fun, even though she just got the news of her daughter's death.

Damon looks between his wife and Elena. They're sitting separately. He sighs and approaches his wife.

"Have I entered an alternate universe where Stefan is fun?" Damon asks.

"I'm worried about him, Damon," Brynn admits, not bringing up the baby - Damon will when he's ready. "Is this the blood talking?"

"That or the cravings," Damon replies.

Damon and Brynn meet eyes. She kisses him before she gets up and she walks away. Damon turns to watch his brother, and he smiles at the sight of Stefan having fun.
.........

Elena finds Damon alone at the bar alone, she saw Brynn earlier talking to Liz and Carol. She walks over to him to talk about Stefan.

"Have you noticed what your brother has been up to?" Elena asks him and she crosses her arms.

"No, I have been to preoccupied with yours," Damon replies and Elena looks away from the dance floor and back at him. "Jeremy has been asking questions about Vicki Donovan's death."

"He knows that her death has been ruled an overdose," Elena says.

"Really?" Damon asks. "Oh but sheriff, someone buried her. Who would do that?" He mimics the littlest Gilbert. "I know, I know! Me! I mean, I could compel him but he's wearing vervain."

"No, I don't want you to compel him," Elena says quickly.

"If he keeps as long questions..." Damon mumbles in warning.

"Damon, no, I'm serious," Elena says more sternly. "I'm not going to do that to him again. I'll handle it."

"Okay. But don't say I didn't warn you," Damon asks. "Elena... can I ask you something?"

Elena frowns in confusion. "Sure."

"Would I make a decent dad?" Damon asks quietly so stefan doesn't hear.

"Brynn...?"

"Wants to go to a bank and have us a baby in nine months," Damon replies. "I don't know."

"All I can say is try," Elena says with a shrug. "But if you want my true opinion? You might not be a good guy but when it comes to Brynn? You're amazing and because of that, I think you'll make a good dad to your and your wife's kid."

Elena smiles at Damon and she walks away. Damon leans back against the bar and he thinks about the possibility of fatherhood.
.........

That night, after dealing with Stefan, Damon joins Brynn in bed and he lays beside her.

"You know where Ric has a magic ring that protects him from death by a supernatural being?" Damon asks and his wife nods. "John Gilbert has the same one."

"Damn," Brynn says.

Damon rolls over and he lays a large hand over Brynn's tiny belly. "I want a kid. With you."

Brynn looks at him with wide, hopeful blue eyes. "Really?"

"Yes," Damon replies. "We can go within the next few days."

Brynn kisses him and she smiles. "You're fantastic. You'll make a good dad."

Damon sighs and he stares at the ceiling. He can only hope that he'll make a better father than his own ever was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 13.7K 89
๐–๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ | the vampire diaries ๐’๐“๐„๐…๐€๐ ๐’๐€๐‹๐•๐€๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„ she wondered what it was like to be loved by him maybe she'll find out. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...
188K 4.9K 22
(Y/n) Gilbert was one of the most outgoing people you could ever meet, but when her parents died in an accident things became very rough. What once w...
540K 14.4K 34
After Season 3. Caroline goes back in time to fix every mistake they made a long the way she finds love with someone completely unexpected. The cover...
66.9K 3.3K 28
"oh! it's just hot sauce!" in which renjun gets tangled up with a pair of vampires. started ; june 21st, 2021 ended ; july 13th, 2021 ยฉ minwoos 2021