𝐰𝐑𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭 || 𝐯𝐒�...

By un-essential

when two social media stars cross paths, a whole new world opens up for the both of them. a drama filled worl... More

Mᴇᴇᴛ Yα΄α΄œΚ€ CΚœα΄€Κ€α΄€α΄„α΄›α΄‡Κ€s
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

3

7K 112 28
By un-essential

Instagram

234,910 likes
cleodoram it's below 30 degrees in New York but this is my plane attire until i land at LAX🤎
View all 1,290 comments

thechrisdaniels pls the fit is fire
>cleodoram you never lied 😪

nessabarret I'm in love

larray you wanna marry me?
>cleodoram of course bby

user I LOVE YOU

user excuse her swag yall

madisonbeer you're so damn beautiful
>cleodoram have you looked in the mirror🥲🥰

rylandstorms stop taking pictures and come to L.A already. i miss you ugly
>cleodoram the hug im about to give you when i see you is >>> amazing 🥺

user ^^ the flirting
>cleodoram girl ima minor and he's my brother 🧍🏽‍♀️

chasehudson fit goes hard

user so damn beautiful

user shes everything to me

***

Cleo

The plane ride to Los Angeles was a long one, but halfway through I fell asleep.

As soon as we got on Mila knocked out but she also was the first to be awake right before we landed. But anyways, after we got off the plane and got our luggage we headed straight to the Airbnb house that we were staying in.

The ride from LAX to the house wasn't long, which was a good thing because god knows I can't stand New York traffic, let alone L.A traffic.

When we got to the house the owner had let us in, showing us around before she made her way out.

Me and Mila picked our rooms to get settled in before making our way into the living room, laying across the big couch. "Now I have to worry about this pod cast shit. Tomorrow I have to go look at the studio and then solidify my list of who I'm having on for the first few episodes." I tell Mila, scrolling through my phone.

"You're going to overwork yourself and we've been in L.A for all of.... 2 hours." She replies, looking at her watch.

"I have to work, it keeps my mind busy."

"That's why you're going out with us tonight. We're going to saddle ranch for dinner. It's gonna be me you and Nessa. The best trio." Mila tells me.

"Yes! Because sitting in a crowded restaurant with a bunch of tiktokers is going to be the highlight of my time here." I fake cheer, making her roll her eyes.

"No, I just wanted to see a bunch of drunk people ride the bull honestly. Nessa proposed a different place because her and Josh are going through a thing right now and she doesn't know if he's going to be there but I told her get over it. She's young and doesn't need to be tied to anyone."

"They're young and in love. They'll realize their worth one day and then that's when they'll choose the fate of their relationship." I mindlessly say, continuing my scroll through Instagram. I had this bad habit of going on tiktokroom and seeing all the tea that was posted about others or myself even.

Sometimes I would read comments, which wasn't good for my mental health, if I may add, but I couldn't help it.

It was something about reading the hate comments on the post that actually made me wonder.

How can people who don't even know you, say such shitty things about you ? I've never intentionally hurt anyone, I've never said a racist slur in my life, I've never been a bitch to a genuinely nice person so why do I become the target?

Why does anyone become the target?

Just because there could be hundreds and thousands of comments, that doesn't mean we aren't looking at what everyone is saying.

I don't even know why I'm even telling you all this.

I guess it's because ttr did post me and some comments just are so uncalled for. They posted about me and Mila flying out to L.A because I'm working on a project and there are just so many comments that are attacking what I'm wearing in the photo, coming for my body, shaming my hair or whatever they could find just to trigger me.

"You need to stop reading what stupid people are saying about you. People are gonna talk, they always do, but if you don't read it, it can't effect you." Mila speaks up.

I turned my phone off and caressed it close to my chest.

"I wasn't reading what people were saying about me." I lied.

She just rolled her eyes before shaking her head. "I literally watched you stop on almost every comment that had something shitty to say. How about we read nice comments for a change. Like the one that boy left you on your post yesterday." She smirks but I roll my eyes.

" I don't know him, and I don't wanna know him. All I did was like his instagram post and he went on a rampage, liking all my post and commenting." I say dismissively.

"Maybe because he thinks you're cute and wants to get to know you."

"Well he can try all he wants. I like being single. It's peaceful. I don't have to worry about cheaters." I grimace.

"I'm just saying, giving the poor guy a shot wouldn't be the worse thing ever. Just think about." She replied.

"I thought... and the answer is still no." I smile.

***

The sound of loud drunken people, and the smell of barbecued food consumed me as soon as Nessa, Mila and I stepped out of our uber.

Saddle Ranch.

The infamous restaurant on Sunset Blvd. Highly populated with everyone and anyone with a social media account, some ordinary people who are probably fans and others who are just there for the big cotton candy and the bull.

I hated scenes like this, but the food was good and I wasn't going to bitch about it anymore to Mila or Nessa.

Speaking of Nessa, she's been shitting bricks since we stepped into the car because of her fear of seeing Josh there. I told her she doesn't need to be tied to anyone for the time being, just focusing on herself but she never listens.

She was just going to learn the hard way.

But anyways, it wasn't long before they let us in to the restaurant . It was pretty evident that anyone with a social media platform had more of a status here than any normal person just trying to go out to eat on a date or with their family.

The way they ushered you in like you were royalty, had the manager come and talk to you just to make sure you were being treated well, it was a whole routine. Now don't get me wrong I love Jeff, the manager, but he could be a bit extra at times.

"My favorite girls! Cleo? You're back in town, I've missed seeing your face in my restaurant." Jeff gushes, making his way to the table.

I couldn't help but to put on a fake smile.

Yeah keep trying to butter me up, I know you only want my money.

"Missed you too Jeff. Not sure about your nosy ass restaurant though." I joked, but I was being deadass.

"Oh you know how you young adults get when you come to L.A... All rowdy and stuff, but I'll make sure to turn up the music for you. Kat's gonna be right over to assist you lovely ladies tonight though, I'll catch up with y'all later." He says gesturing to Nessa, Mila and I.

"He's annoying." I mumble when he's out of site.

"He's just being nice and showing face to everyone. He has to if he wants this business to stay afloat." Mila says, reading through the menu.

Nessa was looking around all over the place making me stressed. "Nessa, he's probably here but who cares. If it makes you feel better if I see him, I'll let him know that you wanna talk and y'all can do it in private somewhere." I proposed.

"You'd really do that for me?" She questions.

"You're my best friend. Why wouldn't I do that for you?"

"Because she knows my ass wouldn't. I say fuck men, and go about your life girls." Mila chants.

Me and Nessa laughed at her before we continued to look in the menu. I got a burger and some fries while Mila and Nessa both got steaks. Our food came shortly after and we all ate, conversed for a few before we got done.

I wanted a desert so I ordered a chocolate cake and shared it with Nessa.

At this point we'd been at Saddle for about an hour, when the restaurant started to get a bit more rowdier. A group was coming in and I already had a feeling that I knew who it was.

And boy was I right, because in walked Bryce, Josh, Griffin and Kio.

Looking over at Nessa, I could see her face turning red. She hadn't talked to him in a while but it was evident that they both cared about eachother by the way he was looking at her from across the restaurant when they finally sat down.

Mila tried to get her mind off of him but Nessa want budging so I got up and did what any best friend would do.

I went and talked to him.

Getting up from my seat, Nessa asked where I was going but I dismissed her and told her I'd be back. I walked over to their table and they all stood up, hugging me. When I went to the hospital a few months back, Nessa told Josh about me being in the hospital and they all sent me flowers to the hospital.

It was a sweet gesture and I appreciated it.

"Hey, Josh can I speak to you?"

"Yeah sure, I'll be back." He tells them before coming with me to a more secluded place.

"So what's up?"

"I don't know what happened with you and Nessa, but y'all have to talk to each other. You're looking at her from across the room with puppy dog eyes, and it's killing me honestly. Just talk, see where you're at with each other and then go from there." I tell him.

" I don't even know where to start. It's just too much, like this whole social media shit only makes it worst too. I love her, I really do but I wish it wasn't always so documented online." He says.

"I get that, I really do but there's a way to make this work. Talk to her about it though. Like today talk to her. Please and thank you?"

"Fine... I'll do it. But how are you doing? Have you been okay?" He questions, rubbing my back.

"Yeah I've been better. Just working on my podcast... speaking of that would you and Bryce maybe wanna come on? I'm doing a segment where I have influencers come on and I was wondering if y'all would be interested?" I ask him.

"Yeah we'd be okay with that."

I nod my head, before finishing up our convo and leaving back to my table.

"So what happened ?" Nessa questions once I sit back down. "He's coming to talk to you. This is giving me such middle school vibes. I used to be the middle man all the time." I laugh.

Soon, Josh came up to the table and asked Nessa to speak and they walked off somewhere for a while. Mila questioned me about what was said but I told her nothing special and we just dropped that conversation.

After a while, Nessa came back with the biggest smile on her face, obviously meaning the conversation went well.

I guess I just know how to work my magic...

***
hello beauties🤎
hope you liked this chapter :) sorry i haven't updated in a few days, i've been committing to college and doing all of that jazz !!

make sure to comment like and share?

much love <3 thank you all for over 500 reads💖

mwah😘💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 825 18
[ONGOING πŸ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
33.9K 2.7K 30
Denique is an innocent virgin girl who met the young don and fell inlove. Read to find out moreπŸ“š
49.9K 1.2K 72
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
39.6K 1.4K 19
To save her sister from a cruel marriage, sacrificed herself to the womanizer king.