๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ( tua. )

By SIMPLYMAYFIELD

โ”€ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ that i'm no sweet dream, but i'm a hell of a night. โž in which two people come back a... More

epigraph
cast
prologue
chapter one โ”€ "What happened to your face?"
chapter two โ”€ "And then there were none."
chapter three โ”€ "Call me when you get out of jail, mi amor!"
chapter four โ”€ "She's drunk"
chapter five โ”€ "Make all their bones get crushed by the ceiling?"
chapter six โ”€ "You didn't mention that he was a creepy ass guy,"
chapter seven โ”€ "Idiot's, all my brothers are idiots,"
chapter eight โ”€ "I don't remember the forecast calling for 13 year oldst
chapter nine โ”€ "Hey we're selling Girl Scout cookies also try not to-"
chapter ten โ”€ "Fine I'm sorry we lied,"
chapter eleven โ”€ "And if you tell Klaus any of this you are so dead."
chapter twelve โ”€ "Who's Vanya?"
chapter thirteen โ”€ "That's a location and a noun not a plan."
chapter fourteen โ”€ "You don't say Moon Boy."
important question !!!

sequel

641 12 1
By SIMPLYMAYFIELD

⋆·⋆

thank you so much for reading
Nightmare
the second book is up and ready for y'all to read. it's called Graveyard and it takes place during the second season.

⋆·⋆

⋆·⋆

i really hope you enjoyed this book and if you did then you would definitely enjoy the next book. i love you all so very much, and remember to take care of yourself. ♡

⋆·⋆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 50.4K 35
UMBRA โช season one โซ // the darkest part of a shadow COMPLETE five hargreeves x fem!reader written by funkyenderboy
2.4K 107 45
- chaos /หˆkeษชหŒษ‘หs/ complete confusion and disorder: a state in which behavior and events are not controlled by anything|| in which a Number Eight l...
300K 8K 26
"I'm not letting you get hurt again." "Even at the cost of the world?" "Even at the cost of the world." | book one | season one | | total word count...
312K 8.9K 45
How dysfunctional can a family get? Throw in some powers, an emotionally absent dad, raising emotionally stunted children, one of them stuck in a chi...