๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐—˜๐—ญ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ง๐—ฆ

By kaeur0mii

More

imposter's challenge // pirate au
upon calling
one's yearing
ready?
pretty little thing

pretty little thing || 2

105 1 0
By kaeur0mii

18+
cw.// slut-shaming, overstimulation, rough sex,
        intentional injuries, blowjobs

with that, seonghwa released a loud whine which only fuelled hongjoong's domineering output. the nickname slut sent blood flooding throughout seonghwa's body causing him to blush and make his pants grow tighter with each passing second. the more seonghwa struggled, making various attempts to rub against the smaller man, the more pressure hongjoong applied to seonghwa's sensitive crotch and after only a few quick minutes, seonghwa found his eyes filling with tears at threatened to run down his face.

"h-hongjoong,," seonghwa managed to whimper, successfully gaining the other's attention. with a nervous swallow he started again, "h-hurts, touch please?"

hongjoong raised a brow at seonghwa's words and it was at that moment that seonghwa lost it and began crying, begging for the other to do something. and hongjoong merely snickered in response, releasing the pressure from his knee and crawling atop seonghwa, aggressively sitting right where he knew it would be the most painful, gaining a choked cry from seonghwa as he leaned over him, teasingly rolling his hips as he watched the way seonghwa reacted with a satisfied smirk.

"please," seonghwa pleaded again with tears present in his eyes and down his cheeks, "please hongjoong, i want more. i need more."

"god, you're lucky i like you," hongjoong hissed, pushing himself off the boy beneath him, "fucking slut."

lightly, seonghwa bucked his hips up at the absence of hongjoong's weight, but quickly lowered them as hongjoong harshly smacked him earning nothing more than a loud, desperate cry.

"smarten up or else you won't be getting anything, instead, you'll be stuck watching me cum," hongjoong spoke as he unzipped and tugged seonghwa's pants off at once. a shiver travelled throughout his body as the cold air hit his exposed lower half, sending extra shocks to his dick which tried its best to break free from the hold his underwear still had. another shiver caused seonghwa to jerk and whine as he looked down to see hongjoong running a finger over the desperate, leaking bulge, "so wet and just for me, isn't that right beautiful?.."

seonghwa quickly nodded in response, "j-just for you master, only for y-you." hongjoong smirked in satisfaction as the word master spilled from the other's lips. it was nice to have a complete, and nonetheless beautiful, stranger call him master. in fact, it made his dick twitch in his pants.

a hum escaped hongjoong's lips as his lifted his finger only to have a string of precum follow. almost out of instinct, hongjoong brought his hand back down to seonghwa's precum soaked underwear and teased his covered, leaking head with two fingers. another loud cry escaped seonghwa as hongjoong removed his fingers once again, this time licking the excess trail off his fingers before curling them over the waistband of seonghwa's underwear and simply pulling them off and throwing them to the floor along with his previously discarded pants.

"such a pretty little cock, baby," hongjoong looked up at seonghwa who shivered at the cold air hitting his skin, "let's see how good you are at controlling it."

seonghwa's eyes widened at the comment and whined as hongjoong wrapped his shockingly small, yet warm, hand around his dick, bringing up to his lips and pressing a soft peck to the head. seonghwa watched as hongjoong left various kisses and kitten licks to the head, trails of precum becoming present each time his lifted his lips off the tip.

making quick eye contact, hongjoong licked a strip up the underside of seonghwa's dick before taking the head in his mouth, running his tongue over it and focuses deeply on the leaking slit whenever his removed it. seonghwa's breathing sharply increased as soft cries spilled from his lips, leaving hongjoong to soak them all up as he continued torturing the head of seonghwa's dick, his own now straining against his tight pants.

ignoring his own issue, hongjoong glanced up at seonghwa before dipping his head down and taking the entire length in his mouth, his tongue running up the side as he lifted and removed his mouth from it completely with a satisfying trail of saliva and precum connecting his lips with the head of seonghwa's dick. a loud, exaggerated whine came from seonghwa as he watched hongjoong dip his head down to suck on the head again before he directed his eyes up towards the ceiling, his head falling back against the mattress as it followed.

biting down on his lip, seonghwa closed his eyes and whimpered until hongjoong pulled his lips off his dick and crawled back onto of seonghwa. gaining a slap to his cheek, seonghwa opened his eyes and stared straight up at the other as hongjoong forced his mouth open, spitting a decent mixture of his own saliva and seonghwa's precum into seonghwa's mouth before forcing it shut again, "swallow it, slut," hongjoong instructed, leaving seonghwa no choice but to follow, "now open," seonghwa obediently opened his mouth allowing hongjoong to look inside it, "such an obedient little slut. so desperate to be pleasured, you'll do absolutely anything you're told."

seonghwa would be lying if the comment wasn't affecting him in any way- he was absolutely melting on the inside, but still craving the pleasure of being filled by the other. suddenly, seonghwa found his jaw being tightly gripped by hongjoong as he pulled him up closer to him, "isn't that right, slut?"

"yes, master," seonghwa hummed, simply doing anything he could to gain more pleasure with how cloudy his head was becoming, "i'll do anything master says."

"good." was all that came from hongjoong before he released seonghwa's jaw, pushing him back down on to the mattress as he crawled back off seonghwa and the mattress, removing his own clothes. seonghwa stared at hongjoong in absolute awe- he was surprisingly hot underneath all the layers of clothing he was previously wearing. seonghwa's dick twitched slightly as he watched hongjoong remove his own underwear to reveal that seonghwa had also done quite a number on him.

running his hands through his hair hongjoong looked seonghwa dead in the eyes, "come and get on your knees slut."

seonghwa quickly pushed himself off the mattress and onto the floor, kneeling right in front of hongjoong, looking up to meet his eyes. hongjoong leaned down and grabbed seonghwa's chin before pressing his lips against seonghwa's, granting his tongue access to his mouth before the other even knew how to react.

humming quietly against hongjoong's lips, seonghwa eventually melted in his hold and mingled his and hongjoong's tongues before he was pulled away and forced to open his eyes again, his mouth falling open in response to missing the taste of the other's lips. hongjoong simply smiled at the reaction seonghwa was giving him, "seeing as you like having your mouth on things why don't i give you something to suck on. you'd like that, wouldn't you, slut?"

seonghwa nodded vigorously in response, "yes please, master!" earning a nod before hongjoong released his chin and stood straight again, "well, go for it. show me what that needy mouth of yours can do."

within seconds, seonghwa found himself crawling closer to hongjoong and giving the head of his dick kitten licks as he made himself comfortable on his knees. looking up for conformation, seonghwa soon took the entire tip in his mouth, running his tongue over the slit before sucking on it. earning a few soft moans from hongjoong, seonghwa continued until he felt a tight grip on his hair and was quickly forced to take hongjoong's entire length in, his head being completely forced off again when he slightly gagged.

"take the entire thing or else i'll fuck your mouth until i'm satisfied and i'll leave you hard and leaking, unable to touch yourself."

taking a sharp breath as his own dick throbbed, seonghwa nodded and immediately took hongjoong's entire length in his mouth again, prepared to not gag this time, and licked a strip up the underside of hongjoong's dick as he brought his mouth back off it again, before taking it in once more and bobbing his head at a steady pace earning multiple sounds from hongjoong as he did so.

after a short while, seonghwa completely pulled off hongjoong's dick, sucking on the tip once more, gaining a loud pop sound when he removed his lips. looking up at hongjoong, he softly smiled as saliva coated his lips and ran down his chin, feeling satisfied with what he had done, hearing the sweet sounds that slipped from hongjoong's mouth.

looking back down at seonghwa, hongjoong nearly melted, immediately pointing to the bed, "go get back on the bed," he spoke, watching as seonghwa followed before crawling onto the bed after him, settling between seonghwa's legs and leaning up over him, quickly pressing his lips against the other's, messily kissing him.

seonghwa hummed against hongjoong's lips almost immediately, parting his lips just enough to allow hongjoong's tongue to enter his mouth. it was then that seonghwa released a muffled whine, feeling hongjoong's hand trail down his torso. pulling away after a short while, hongjoong nearly growled, "flip over slut, i want to see you ass in the air."

seonghwa nodded and waited for hongjoong to sit back before flipping himself over, burying his face in the bedsheets and arching his back just enough for his ass to be angled upwards.

"beautiful," hongjoong nearly purred, resting a hand an seonghwa's ass before smacking it, earning a whimper from the other. a smile began to form on hongjoong's lips as he took seonghwa's ass in both hands and part it, exposing his tight hole, spitting onto it, causing seonghwa to shiver before bringing a finger to the rim, running his finger over it to ensure it was coated in spit before forcing it seonghwa's tight heat.

biting his lip, a small cry escaped seonghwa's lips at the sudden sting coming from his ass as hongjoong continued thrusting his fingers, adding another one until he felt satisfied- stopping after three. before he knew it, seonghwa found himself a mess as he had tears staining his cheeks, small, muffled cries spilling from his lips as pain soon turned to pleasure before it disappeared completely, causing seonghwa to cry louder and push his ass back in search for something to fill him back up.

a giggle came from hongjoong and he stared down at seonghwa, "such a desperate little slut, huh," he smacked seonghwa's ass causing the other to tense up and whine, "so desperate to have something filling him up."

seonghwa couldn't take it any longer, "please master," he begged, slightly wiggling his ass, "please fill me up and fuck me hard. please, i wanna be fucked so badly."

with that, hongjoong tightly gripped seonghwa's hips, spat on his now stretched hole, and pushed in at once, earning a loud cry from seonghwa who's knees nearly buckled at the sensation. hongjoong hummed as he sat still, holding seonghwa's ass tight against his own hips, "all stretched out and you're still so tight. you really are a greedy little slut, aren't you? always wanting more."

seonghwa pathetically whined in response, his noises muffled by the pillow he had his face shoved into. trying to move his hips along hongjoong's length, seonghwa was greeted with another full, aggressive thrust, "master please," seonghwa cried, turning his head to allow himself to be heard better, "please, please, please just fuck me hard. i want to be filled up and fucked so hard i won't be able to walk."

"as you wish, slut," hongjoong grinned, pulling out one final time before setting a fast, aggressive pace that sent seonghwa into a fit of cries and moans; his voice growing louder each time hongjoong hit his prostate.

"aah, master please!" seonghwa cried as hongjoong refused to slow his pace, "let me cum please!" another loud cry escaping seonghwa's lips as hongjoong tightly gripped the base of his dick, denying him his release.

"you're not cumming until i do, slut," hongjoong growled, his nails now digging into seonghwa's hips, "you hear me?" a weak whimper left seonghwa's lips, "y-yes master."

seonghwa's cries continued, echoing throughout the dark room, as hongjoong kept his pace, eventually drifting into a sloppier rhythm as he began chasing his release, "fuck baby, i'm right on the edge."

"please fill me master, please please fill me up," seonghwa begged as he began rolling his hips, thrusting into hongjoong's hand as the other pushed himself over the edge with a growl, his cum spilling into seonghwa's tight heat just as seonghwa released a loud cry, him cum spurting out onto the sheets as he continued thrusting into hongjoong's hand, riding out the rest of his wicked orgasm.

when seonghwa had finally returned from his high, hongjoong removed his hand from the other's dick, pulling his own out of seonghwa's hole, cum spilling out along with it.

hongjoong smiled to himself, slapping seonghwa's ass before moving to lay beside him. seonghwa whined softly at the slap and quickly collapsed on the mattress as his knees gave out, still heavily breathing as he felt a peck on his forehead from the other. seonghwa opened his eyes and stared into hongjoong's as the other opened his mouth to speak.

"you're such a needy little bitch, y'know that?"

seonghwa simply nodded, and bit his lip before parting his own lips, "but i'm only master's little bitch."

hongjoong softly chuckled, pushing seonghwa's hair to the side, "damn right. you're mine now; my pretty little slut."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 12.1K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
1M 33.8K 80
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...
1.5M 26.5K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
795K 29.5K 97
๐€ ๐’๐Œ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐€๐‚๐“: you are going to die. does this worry you? โช tua s1 โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ 4 โซ ยฉ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด๐™ท๐š‡๐š๐™ถ๐š๐™ด๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐š‚...