The Kidnapping (Larry Stylins...

By itsonlyangelfxtch

When Harry Styles, singer and former member of the worlds biggest boy band, One Direction, is kidnapped, it c... More

Authors notes, TWs and disclaimers.
Chapter 1 - The Paps
Chapter 2 - The Man Behind the Mask
Chapter 3 - The Media
Chapter 4 - To Be So Lonely
Chapter 5 - The Ransom
Chapter 6 - The Confession
Chapter 7 - The Hospital
Chapter 8 - If I Could Fly
Chapter 9 - Home
Chapter 10 - The Meeting
Chapter 11 - Long Awaited Discussions
Chapter 12 - Instructions
Chapter 13 - Planes, Hotels and Bad dreams
Chapter 14 - The Late Late Show
Chapter 15 - Midnight Memories
Chapter 16 - The Interview
Chapter 17 - The First Show
Chapter 18 - On the Road Again
Chapter 19 - Interviews, Scares and Coffee
Chapter 20 - Act My Age
Chapter 21 - The Phone Call
Chapter 22 - Long Way Down
Chapter 23 - Stockholm Syndrome
Chapter 25 - Till Death Do Us Part
Chapter 26 - Freedom
Chapter 27 - Happily Ever After
Chapter 28 - Epilogue
The Kidnapping - Deleted Scene - Niall's POV

Chapter 24 - Flashbacks, Fights and Facades

2.5K 46 68
By itsonlyangelfxtch

Louis was starting to get really worried.

At the airport, they managed to get into the car with minor hassle from the public. Mitch was joining them and seemingly unfazed as he climbed into the seat next to Louis.

"Where are we going to start?" Liam asked, his hand stroking idly through his boyfriends hair as they shuffled into the car, putting seatbelts on with haste.

"I guess the best thing would be to go straight to Harry's house, even if he's not there its probably the best place to start."

Liam nodded, smiling slightly as Zayn grumbled when his hand stilled momentarily. "Okay, lets start there and if it's a dead end thats fine. We just need a place to start really."

Louis nodded, biting his thumbnail nervously, peeling the skin until it was an angry red.

They drove in silence and it was almost unbearable. It was all getting too much for Louis to take at the moment.

Not only did Harry break up with him but it was in the same way that he'd had to break up with him back in 2015. Louis thought back to the moment when he realised that his entire life was going to change.

———

Louis was nervous. Not your average nervousness, but an overwhelming, all consuming nervousness.

He was hoping to ask Harry to marry him. And he prayed to any god that may exist that Harry would say yes.

Words couldn't describe how much Louis loved Harry. People would try to explain their love for someone but for Louis it was always better. There was never a saying or an expression that could define how he felt and Louis loved to show his affection in other forms.

Harry had always been romantic, choosing to set up sunset dates and book out rooms in fancy restaurants. With Louis, he found that his love was always more practical, he tended to show Harry how much he loved him and normally it was in the smallest of gestures. Sometimes it would be in the way that Louis would brush up against him in interviews, or how he'd occasionally, on special occasions, change a pronoun or a lyric in his solo to relate to Harry. One of the best moments had been purely because Louis had decided to risk it all and tell Harry that he loved him in the middle of an interview. It had been caught on camera and had remained one of the top Larry proofs over the years.

Harry was Louis' and Louis was Harrys and there was no debating otherwise.

So Louis was going to ask him to marry him.

He'd decided, for once, that he was going to be the romantic one. Louis had transformed the black of one of their SUVs into a fairy tale tent of sorts. He'd put the seats down, stringing fairy lights around the tinted interior and filling the entire space with blankets and pillows, piles of snacks and unhealthy foods were scattered around and Louis smirked at the thought of Harry getting mildly annoyed that he would have to break his healthy eating program. It was only for a night, Louis thought, readjusting the pillows for a tenth time.

Harry soon pulled up, he'd told him to meet him at a location, not giving him any other details.

"Heya Baby." He called, dismounting from his motorcycle that Louis despised with his whole being.

He crinkled his nose in distaste. "I really hate you riding that, you know?  I don't want you getting hurt."

Harry smiled warmly, his eyes crinkling in the corners as he noticed Louis expression.

"Oh come on Baby, 's not that bad."

Louis crosse his arms over his chest, trying to act grumpy but failed miserably when harry lunged forwards, grasping him under his arms and hauled him upwards, spinning them around.

Louis was laughing, battering Harry's hands away with a groan of frustration.

"Dickhead." Louis muttered, smiling fondly at Harry, the younger mans dimples prominent as he smiled a wide delighted smile.

"Yeah, but you love me." He boasted, scooping louis up into his arms. Louis naturally wrapped his legs around Harry's waist, wasting no time in connecting their lips in a sweet kiss.

"So," harry spoke, pulling back to look into Louis eyes. "What am I doing here?" He asked, glancing around.

"Well Styles, you'll just have to wait and see wont you?" He smirked, reconnecting their lips.

Harry melted against him, wrapping his arms around the smaller boy.

He was so gentle, so careful with him and Louis felt an overwhelming wave of affection for the man that hopefully, very soon, he would be allowed to call his fiancée and then after that, his husband.

"Haz?" Louis whispered.

"Yeah Lou?" Harry replied, his soft hands tracing idol patterns on Louis back.

"Come on, I want to show you something."

Harry smiled, stealing one last kiss before gently placing him down onto his feet. Louis smiled up at him and felt his heart flutter, just at the sight of his beautiful boyfriend.

"Come." He ordered, walking away from him slowly. He glanced over his shoulder to see the younger boy smirking at him.

"I'll be doing that later." He sassed, earning a surprised cough and a laugh from Louis.

"You dirty minded sod. No, come here, I want to show you my surprise." He whined, trying to drag him by the hand and glaring when the larger boy was too strong.

"If it's not your dick I'm going to be very upset."

Louis shook his head, laughter escaping his mouth as he glared at him. "You'll get that later." He replied, using Harry's words back to him.

Harry laughed, tipping his head back and taking a deep breath of the fresh air. "Okay sassy ass. What's my surprise?" He asked, bounding forwards like a cheeky puppy.

"Ta da!" Louis exclaimed, opening the boot of the SUV to reveal the sparkling interior.

A wide smile spread across Harry's face. "Baby! You didn't have to do all of this for me!" He cooed, feeling his heart constrict slightly as he saw how much effort Louis had put into decorating the car.

Sure, the lights were slightly wonky and the bedding had seen better days but it was the thought that counted.

louis smiled back, feeling nothing but joy and happiness. "I wanted to Bubba. Besides, you always do romantic shit for me so I thought I'd return the favour."

Harry shook his head, smiling, climbing into the blanket fort with slight effort before dragging Louis into the he back with him.

"Hey!" Louis protested, stifling his laugh as he fell on top of Harry.

Harry looked up at him with flushed cheeks.

"I take that 'hey' back." Louis muttered, propping himself up on his hands, either side of Harry's head.

Harry laughed, capturing Louis' mouth with his own.

His tongue slid against Louis' bottom lip, requesting entrance and Louis immediately opened for him.

After a moment, he pulled back, not wanting to go any further just yet.

He climbed of Harry nimbly, lying next to him and pulling the blanket over them both.

Harry smiled, snuggling into Louis' side with absolutely no hesitation.

The sun was setting and Louis and Harry watched it silently, the clouds turning a deep blue colour as the sky became lied with reds, oranges and pinks.

Louis was no longer nervous.

Harry was his person and no matter what happened tonight, he knew that he would remain that way, not matter what the answer was. He loved him so much, sometimes Louis forgot how to breath just by looking at him.

He looked to his left, seeing Harry already looking up at him.

He met his eyes, the moment so intimate that Louis knew, in his heart, that it was time.

He'd already gotten permission from Harry's mum, stepdad and biological father. Now all he needed to do was ask.

With the sky in a spectrum of colour and Louis' heart so full he thought that it would burst, Louis forced himself to speak.

"So you know how I love you with absolutely everything that I am right?" He asked, holding Harry's face with his hand, gently stroking a finger over his cheek.

"Yes?" Harry spoke, the word coming out as more of a question than a statement.

"Well," Louis swallowed. "Harry, I don't think I tell you enough. I mean, I know that I probably tell you at least 50 times a day but that still wont ever be enough. I love you with my entire heart and soul and I know that I will never love another as much as I love you. And... the thing is, I'm never going to stop loving you. People say that as you grow older, you drift apart, but... we never drifted. You're the ship and I'm the compass. You're the rose to my dagger and no matter where we are in the world, as long as I am with you I will always be home."

Louis wasn't entirely sure when, but at some point they had both started crying.

"I never want to be away from you, and I cant imagine a life where you aren't in it. So, it's with a heart full of love and a hopeful smile that I ask you, Harry Edward Styles," he swallowed, clearing the lump from his throat as he cried. "Will you marry me?"

There was a pause of silence, and then harry was on top of him, kissing him passionately, his tears dripping from his face onto Louis.

Louis smiled hesitantly. "Is that a yes?" He asked, trying to hide the anxiousness in his voice.

Harry laughed, vision stil blurred with tears. "Yes you dumbass. Yes. Yes. Yes, I will marry you."

Louis laughed, reaching his hand up to the back of Harry's head to deepen the kiss.

He was overcome with joy and nothing, could ever destroy it. With Harry by his side, louis felt free and he knew, that Harry would be his forever.

———

"Tommo? Louis? Are you with us?" He heard someone, Niall, ask.

He shook his head, trying to shake the memory and the aftermath away from his mind.

"Yeah. Sorry." He looked to his feet nervously fiddling with the rose ring he'd stolen from Harry a couple of nights ago and had refused to take off. It didn't fit on any of his fingers apart from his thumb and even then it seemed to be loose, but Louis paid it no attention.

"We're almost at Harry's." Niall stated, pointing out the sign that Louis recognised as the name of the road that Harry's London occupied.

Louis nodded, nerves settling deep in his stomach as he rubbed a rough hand over his face.

"What if he's not there?" He asked. "Or even worse, what if he is in there and he's hurt? I don't even know what I-"

Niall grabbed his hands from where they were hovering in the air. "Its going to be okay, if he is in any danger whatsoever before we do anything, we're gonna call the police. We can't face whoever this is alone."

"Okay. Okay." He nodded, purposefully avoiding eye contact.

"Louis. You have to promise us that you wont do anything stupid." Liam ordered sternly, his tone completely serious.

Louis glared at his hands where they were resting in Niall's, he gently removed them, sighing deeply. "I'll try. Just don't get your hopes up." He muttered, voice weak.

Liam shook his head. "That's better than nothing. Right Z?"

Zayn smiled slightly. "Yeah." He muttered, leaning forward to press a sweet kiss to Liam's mouth.

Louis ignored the spike of jealousy that settled in his stomach.

Not at the couple, but at the reminder that Harry wasn't with them.

———

Louis was lounging in the queen sized hotel bed, happy and content. The days had blurred into one. They'd finally had a week to themselves, taking a brief break from their tour to enjoy some time doing whatever they felt like. For Louis and Harry, they both knew that that would purely be a week to spend time with each other. It got exhausting sometimes on the road, the occasional nights they stole together, sneaking past security to go out into the cities together. It was like their own little secret. Their worlds only ever consisted of each other and Louis would never want it any other way.

Harry lifted him and Louis immediately wrapped his legs around the bigger mans waist, letting him sit back down on the chair with Louis resting comfortably on top of him.

"You'll be my husband soon." Harry whispered, his breath tickling the shell of Louis' ear.

Louis smiled against his skin, squeezing him slightly in response, just enjoying feeling his partners arms around him.

Louis hadn't known it would be one of the last times he'd feel them.

He'd gotten the call when they'd only had 2 days of their break left, Louis was once again snuggled up in bed, this time though it was with ice cream and a movie whilst he waited for Harry to come back from his parents' house after he'd decided to go and visit his family in Cheshire for the day. He'd invited Louis but he'd insisted that he get some time on his own with his mother. As much as he knew Harry loved him, it was nice for them to have some time apart, and Louis knew how much Harry valued those quiet moments with his family before the chaos of touring took over again.

Louis' phone vibrated in his pocket, insistent and majorly annoying. He hit the pause button on his favourite film, Grease, and pulled it out, silently glaring at the name on the screen before deciding to answer it.

"What?" He snapped, his previously good mood completely ruined.

"LOUIS! Louis, please, please, help me!"

Louis blood ran cold, a weight of unease settling in his stomach as he registered the voice.

"Lotts? Lottie! Lottie, where are you? Are you okay?" He questioned, panic already setting deep in his bones.

"It's me Tomlinson. I highly suggest that you get your ass down to headquarters. We wouldn't want something to accidentally happen to poor little Lottie would we?"

Simons voice was loud in his ear, the sharp tones of his voice bouncing around inside his skull.

The call disconnected.

Louis was on autopilot. He barely felt his actions, even as his feet carried him to a place that he would soon learn to hate with everything that he was.

He was drowning. His head was underwater, not enough oxygen seemed to be able to get into his lungs and he felt his head start pounding under the pressure.

He willed himself to breath, already driving down the street, not even realising that he'd gotten into the car until he was stopping at a junction, just minutes away from Syco headquarters.

He rushed up the steps, throwing open the door and bypassed the front desk entirely.

He stormed in Simon's office, barely registering the dull throb of pan that echoed from his hand as he caught it sharply on a piece of metal.

"Nice of you to join us Tomlinson."

———

"Louis! We're here."

Louis snapped out of his daydream, taking in his surroundings.

Mitch was tapping him insistently, his phone up to his ear as he spoke quickly into it. His words were rushed but he was sure that he heard something about Harry.

"What?" He asked, his mind racing as it ran away with all the possibilities.

Mitch held the phone away from his ear, muttering something to the person on the other end of the line.

"It's Harry." Mitch started, fear cloaking his voice as he spoke. "And Gemma. They're here and they're in trouble."

Louis felt the adrenaline ignite his body, he reached for the door handle, cursing loudly as someone gripped his wrist, preventing him form opening it.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He shouted, trying to free his wrist. "Didn't you hear Mitch! He's in trouble! What are you doing?"

Liam cursed under his breath, pushing a hand through his hair raggedly. "Louis, you have to be sensible. Yes, we know Harry is in danger, thats why we have to wait for the police to get here. You'll be getting us all into danger in a minute if you storm in there with absolutely no back up or plan you fucking idiot." Liam whisper-shouted back, desperately trying to keep his anger in check.

"I dont care!" He shouted back. "Harry is in there. I need to help him Liam."

Liam held up his hands. "Look, I know, believe me-"

"No! You don't fucking know Liam. Can not seriously tell me that of Zayn was in there you wouldn't go charging in there without a second thought?"

Liam closed his mouth, wincing slightly.

"Exactly. You've called the police I take it?" He asked, turning around to face Mitch.

"Yes." He replied shortly, putting the phone back up to his ear and rattled off a few more instructions.

"Okay. Then we try and calm things down until they get there. But, I am telling you now, if any of you try to stop me or get in my way I will personally knock you out." He warned, the threat barely registering to himself in his clouded mind.

He climbed out, already able to hear the wailing of sirens in the distance. Knowing that the police were close made his resolve stronger.

The blue lights and sirens were turned off by the time the police arrived on scene. Louis was already halfway up the drive and managed to throw the main door open before the police swarmed the building.

He acted quickly, slipping into the house and walking down the halls briskly before the police had time to tell him to leave.

They could go fuck themselves if they thought for a second that he was hoping to sit on his ass and wait like last time.

He heard voices, and flinched as he they rose, each becoming louder and louder.

One of them sounded familiar, so much so that Louis strained his ears trying to listen to the man.

He seemed angry and Louis heard shouting, seconds before the sound of a glass smashing and screaming filled the house.

Louis' eyes widened at the voices, his heart almost stopping completely as he heard a woman's scream, followed closely by the insistent shouting of a man.

Louis would never forget that voice.

Harry was shouting Gemmas name, over and over again and Louis actually had to cover his ears because it was so loud and painful to listen to.

Footsteps sounded behind him and Louis spun round to see a swarm of police officers. He raised his hands above his head. "I'm not with them. I've just arrived. Please- My Husband is in there." He pleaded, watching as the officers relaxed slightly.

The woman in the middle nodded once briefly and without hesitation kicked the door open.

———

Authors notes:
Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth, I've had a crazy week at home and I'm a student so school is pretty crazy atm.

Chapter summary:
The boys decide to go to Harry's house first.
Louis has a flashback to when he proposes to Harry and I decided to torture you all with lots of fluff instead of writing about what you actually want to know (love you all)
They are almost at Harry's house when Louis gets another flashback to the phone call from Simon about Lottie.
We switch back to the present and Mitch wakes Louis up with the news that both Harry and Gemma are in the house and that they are in trouble. Louis, being the hothead that he is, decides to go into the building without waiting for the police to arrive. He hears glass smashing and shouting, seconds before the police turn up.
Louis then holds his hands above his head and tells them that he's not with them and that his *cough*husband*cough* is inside.
The chapter ends with the police officer kicking in the door.

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter,
Don't forget to comment, vote and follow me if you want to. <3

Love to you all,
- A 💕

WC: 3,403

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6K 9
Harry and Louis had been fighting non stop for the last three years. The boys are fed up with it and come up with a plan, especially after Niall conv...
3.5K 46 33
This is my take on what I want to happen with Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson aka Larry StylinsonπŸ’™πŸ’š This is set in 2020 and the guys are reuniting...
76.3K 2.4K 28
Harry Styles. If you saw him in the street you wouldn't know who he is. He works at an intelligence agency knows as the IICF (international investiga...
4.6K 109 24
Louis Tomlinson is the most popular guy in the whole high school. Harry Styles thinks he is just an average, unpopular gay nerd. But what'll happen w...