𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚎𝚝𝚑 | 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚕...

By erinbarnesxo

hiraeth /n/ "homesickness for a home you can't return to, or that never was" a marvel gif series. slow/irr... More

.
𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝚋𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚜
𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛
𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔
𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚕
𝚕𝚘𝚔𝚒 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚏𝚎𝚢𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐
𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔
𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚡𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚏𝚏
𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚏𝚏
𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛
𝚋𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚜
𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎, 𝚜𝚊𝚖, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢
𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝 𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚗
𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔
𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎
𝚕𝚘𝚔𝚒 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚏𝚎𝚢𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛
𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚡𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚏𝚏
𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚕
𝚋𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚜
𝚜𝚊𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚏𝚏
𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚎
𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔
𝚕𝚘𝚔𝚒 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚏𝚎𝚢𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛
𝚋𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚜
𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚡𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚏𝚏
𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐
𝚜𝚊𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗
𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜

𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚏𝚏

651 24 0
By erinbarnesxo

𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚎

your blooded hands cradled the gaping wound in your abdomen "nat..." you breathed out, too weak to speak.
stumbling towards the startled women, you collapsed into her arms as she desperately pulled you into her chest.
"hold on, hold on for me y/n." natasha frantically reached for her phone but your hands prevented her.
"nat please, stop. we cant prevent this, i'm sorry." tears sprung from your fragile eyes and down your cheeks.
death was inevitable, there was nothing you could do.
"no y/n, i won't allow that." natasha's voice was stern despite the obvious pain in her eyes.
"don't give up on me.
she laid you on the ground and pulled the scarf from her neck, wrapping it around your torso tightly.
you lifted your blood stained hand to rest on her cheek, shakingly wiping a tear from under her eye.
"dammit fight this y/n." she tugged on the makeshift bandage.
watered blood ran down natasha's cheeks as her tears soaked your palms.
your breathing became laboured and eyelids battled to remain open.
"i'm so sorry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.1K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
950K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
864K 45.7K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
233K 22.3K 56
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...