Battle of the Ages

By chevvie

[BxB] When your below the age of 18-a lot less is expected of you. You're not expected to have your life toge... More

- d e s c r i p t i o n -
- o n e -
- t w o -
- t h r e e -
- f o u r -
- s i x -
- s e v e n -
- e i g h t -
- n i n e -
- t e n -
- e l e v e n -
- t w e l v e -
- t h i r t e e n -
- f o u r t e e n -
- f i f t e e n -
- s i x t e e n -
- s e v e n t e e n -
- e i g h t e e n -
- n i n e t e e n -

- f i v e -

5.8K 175 111
By chevvie

Alpha Lukas wasted no time get out of his car and strutting up to the door.

His clothes were neat and freshly ironed. He had on a black suit that looked tailored to perfectly fit his body and sleek, black shoes. His hair was messy, but still said professional.

His face held a serious look as he walked up to the door. He let himself in and seconds later, he stood in front of me, staring down at my much smaller figure.

"Hello, Grayson."

"Hello, Alpha Lukas."

"What did I say about using the Alpha title?"

"I don't know, I wasn't really listening," I smirked and he glared.

"If I were you pup, I'd start listening," he grabbed my face and tilted it upwards, sparks exploding on my skin, "it'll be a lot easier on both my part and yours."

I grabbed his wrist and tore it away from my face, "Now where's the fun in that?"

His jaw clenched. He stared down at me for an uncomfortable amount of time. His dark eyes staring deep into me, making me nervous.

"You're lucky you're a minor," he said deeply.

My face flushed and I remained silent. I know exactly what he meant and it wasn't innocent.

There are countless laws for cases of underage mates.

The one he was referring to, included sex.

Kinky fucker.

He's not allowed anywhere near this sexy body of mine until I'm 18. If he does, I'll scream rape and he'll get his ass arrested.

The most he is legally allowed to do is mark me but I'm not letting him anywhere near my neck.

Honestly, if he even stands to close to me we are going to have problems. That little hug that happened last night is to never happen again.

"I love when you're flustered."

Did this guy just not have a filter on words?

"Stop," I grumbled, looking down. I flipped my phone from hand to hand anxiously. He has been here for 5 minutes and it is terrible.

"Like you said, where's the fun in that?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and continued flipping my phone.

"Anyways, there is a reason I needed to find you. In three days, I am returning to my pack and you are coming with me."

My mouth gaped.

Who does he think he is? He claims me as his mate, find my house and invites himself in, hugs me, finds my work, and thinks it's okay to tell me I have to completely abandon the life I rebuilt over the past 4 years?

I didn't escape that hell hole of my previous life to be sucked into a new one.

Who knows, Lukas could easily turn out how my father was. He's big, he's strong, and he's skilled in fighting. Meaning, he can easily beat me.

"No. I'm not," I scoffed and slightly rolled my chair backwards. He was on the other side of the counter still but I need more distance between us.

"Yes, you are. I spoke with Alpha Quinn and arranged you're transfer in packs. It's official and there is no changing it. On a different note, I also know you get done with work at 2 and you have soccer after until 6. After that, I'll meet you at your house."

He knows my whole schedule.

"Uh, I'm not even gonna say how creepy it is that your know my schedule but no, you're not invited over to my house and no I don't want to switch packs," I argued back.

"It's a done deal," he left no room for argument as he continued talking, "Grayson, I need cooperation from you."

"And I need freedom. Guess neither of us are getting what we want?"

He sighed, "I'm not taking away any of your freedom."

"You are though."

He shut up and I checked my phone. It was 1:02. 58 more minutes.

"What's your favorite color?"

I blinked, "What?"

"Colors, you know the things you see? What's your favorite?" He talked to me like I was a stupid preschooler.

"I know what colors are dumbass but why do you need to know?"

"One—watch your mouth. Two—I'm just getting to know you."

"Well stop," I grumbled.

"I think it's red."

I looked up at him. He's right. My favorite color is red. Is that another thing he stalked about me?

"I didn't stalk you, if that's what you're thinking," he rolled his eyes, "your phone is red and only people with a red obsession get red phones."

That is the stupidest logic I have ever heard.

"What's your favorite food?"

"Why are you so obsessed with getting to know me?"

"Why are you being so difficult?"

"Why are you a pedophile?"

"What?—no."

"You kinda are though. You're what, like, mid-twenties? And you're chasing around a 15 year old?"

"Mid-twenties? I'm kind of offended. But to answer your question, if we were human that would be the case. However, we're not and we both know I'm not doing anything illegal."

"I wish I were human," I grumbled.

My mind drifted back to the freedoms of humanity. The freedom to be whoever you are and do whatever you please.

Freedom to love whoever you want.

He ignored my statement and leaned against the counter.

"Can I come watch your practice?" he asks.

"What? Why?"

"I want to see you do something you love."

"They're closed practices plus, today's just training so I won't even be touching a soccer ball," I explain.

I also don't want him to watch me play. He'll make me nervous about messing up and then I'll just mess up more. I have to be on my top game for Tuesday. I don't have time for him to ruin my mindset and training.

My mate is already ruining my life, he doesn't need to ruin my sport as well.

"When's your next game?"

"You're not allowed to come to that either. I need to not be distracted," I rolled my eyes.

His face scrunched up and then he smirked, "Oh, so I distract you? Is it my sexy body or my perfect face? My amazing personality? Oh, maybe the fact that I'm you're mate and you feel something towards me?"

He threw in that last sentence as a bit of a jab towards me. Not going to lie, it did kind of sting.

"You could always just let me bond with you, skip this one-sided love dilemma that we are having."

"Fuck no."

Bonding is so underage mates can feel the mate bond. It's simple. It just involves sitting across from each other really awkwardly, holding hands for a minute straight.

I don't have time for that and it sounds dumb.

He'll just have to wait until I'm 18 and the bond is naturally placed upon me.

After about 10 minutes of him throwing stupid questions at me and me turning him down, he checks his watch and says he has to leave and that he has some meeting to go to.

I don't stop him, glad he's leaving.

He stops at the door on the way out, "Have fun at your training thing, I'll see you later."

I don't respond and he goes to his truck and drives off.

He will not be seeing me later.

I help out the folks that came in shortly after Lukas left and brush him from my mind.

He's such a pushy person. He thinks just because we are mates, I should be in love with him. Sadly, he has the same mindset as every other werewolf.

I'll change his mind real fast and I already am. He won't know what hit him. I'll hurt him before he can hurt me.

The next shift arrives and let's me leave 10 minutes early. Thank Goddess. I need to go clear my head.

I grabbed my stuff and got in my car. I sighed and finally drove off to the school for soccer.

hey guys! i know these chapters are slow and uneventful but i promise they'll start to get more interesting as we progress through the story! bare w me please :) anyways tell me your thoughts!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 2.2K 86
Samuel "Sammy" Albright was your normal New York teen; his mother was a famous doctor, his sister was married to a famous socialite, and his brother...
1.7M 81.8K 68
Max doesn't do ''flings'', he doesn't do messy and he doesn't like drama. He likes his guests to use coasters and take their shoes off at the door. A...
188K 7.3K 37
Caleb is your everyday dorky 19 year werewolf. He's the youngest omega of the pack but everyone loves him. Caleb lost his parents when he was 9 due t...