A brother's regret (THE BULLI...

By icecuberlover

Andrew had always wanted to be among the popular students in his school but for that to happen he needs to be... More

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
NEW STORY UPDATE.
Interview with Andrew.

Chapter 8

23.8K 474 176
By icecuberlover

Two years later

The sound of the alarm clock filled the room followed by a groan from the shirtless figure sprawl on the bed.

He sluggishly reached for it and turn it off then he proceeded to get some more sleep but a voice called from outside of his room.

"Get up Andrew it's time for school"

He groan once again and used the pillows to cover his ears but the voice yelled again "get up Andrew don't make me come over there and wake you up myself"

That threat got him out of bed immediately and he groan again "I hate mornings" he mumbled to himself as he walk towards his bathroom.

After ten minutes, he was already dressed, standing in front of his mirror fixing his hair.

As he combed through his hair, his eyes caught the photo frame on the bed side table; it was the picture he took from Amelia's room two years ago after she was taken to Paris.

He sighed and picked it up with a smile "how are you doing little sister?" His finger trace her smiling face in the photo.

He missed her so much.

He never thought a day would come when she would no longer be with them. It still hurt him knowing it was his fault but he manage to accept the fact that the deed was done and there is nothing he could do about it but that didn't stop him from feeling guilty every once in a while.

His parents had finally opened up to him a little; Well his mum especially; He knew his father was still trying to forgive him cause he wasn't as friendly as he was in the past and Andrew never complained. He accepted it because he knew he was the reason the family isn't stable anymore.

His mum tried to hide her pain but it was clear that she missed Amelia a lot. They had to celebrate her birthday without her these two years and it wasn't fun because everyone seem to be in a sour mood on her birthday.

It reminded them of the reason she wasn't there in the first place.

"I miss you" he said before placing the picture back to it's original position.

He picked up his bag pack and walked out of his room. As he rush down the stairs, he saw that his mum was already setting the table for breakfast dressed in her usual business suit.

"Morning mum" he greeted as he gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I thought you would never get out of bed" she said as she place the bacon and pancakes on the plates while Andrew took his sit.

"I didn't get much sleep last night cause I was studying so don't blame me" he defended

"Whatever" she walked back to the kitchen but not before he caught the huge grin on her face. She seem really happy today.

As she came back, she sat down at her usual place in the table and Andrew watched the smile on her face with curiosity and confusion.

What could be going on?

He opened his mouth to ask her when his father's voice spoke "good morning guys" his tone was cheerful and happy as he rush down the stairs also in his business suit. 

"Her honey" his mother greeted and the smile didn't leave her face.

"Hi love" his father replied with the same smile on his face while Andrew sat there looking at them as if they both fell from the sky and then to shock him further, his father ruffled his hair "how was your night son"

Andrew couldn't answer. The shock was visible in his eyes. He couldn't remember the last time his father ruffled his hair. Ever since what happened to Amelia, his father was always formal with him so this new development was kind of weird.

Unable to contain his curiosity any longer, he ask "alright this is creeping me out" he commented as he stare at them seriously "something is going on and I want to know. You guys look so happy"

Patricia smiled "I was starting to think you'll never ask"

Well then, he was right. Something is indeed going on "so what is it?"

His parent stared at each with huge smile on their faces and didn't that just made him feel anxious "should i tell him or would you do it" Patricia as her smile grew wider.

"Tell me what?" Andrew's heart was already beating in anticipation. What do they want to tell him.

"Alright I'll tell him" Dan answered his wife ignoring his son's question. He faced Andrew and began "son, the thing is, doctor Rivera called last night"

that got Andrew's heart beating fast because he knew doctor Rivera is Amelia's doctor who is taking care of her in Paris. This means, the reason for their happy mood has something to do with his sister and he couldn't wait to hear it

"She informed us that your sister is doing perfect now and she wants to return home"

Andrew's heart stopped for a bit. He couldn't believe what he just heard; was Amelia really coming home.

He looked at the smiling face of his parents "dad, mum you aren't kidding right?" He asked hopefully just to make sure they weren't playing a prank on him.

"We're serious son" his mother answered "your sister is really coming back"

"Oh my God!" He exclaimed in totally shock and happiness. She was finally coming back. He thought he was never gonna see her again but it seems the one above granted his request.

Tears blinded his vision as he realize he would be seeing her again. She's seventeen now and she must have grown bigger.

A thought cross his mind causing him to frown "but mum what about her attacks?"

His mother smiled at him in assurance "doctor Rivera told us they are gone now and she's okay we even spoke to her on phone and she really can't wait to be back" his mother smiled happily as if recalling their conversation and his heart swell with happiness.

She's really coming back which means it's finally time to make it up to her. It's finally time to be the brother he couldn't be to her in the past. He couldn't wait to tell the news to his friends.

"Andrew" Dan pulled him out of his thought and he looked at his dad to see his smile was gone and his voice held a serious tone "now that you sister is coming back, i don't want the past to repeat itself. Are we clear"

Andrew felt guilty and at the same time hurt. It hurt him to see that his father still doest trust him; he would never hurt Amelia again, he had already learnt his lesson.

But he couldn't really blame his father for not trusting him. It was his fault after all.

After a sigh he answered trying to keep the hurt out of his voice "I promise dad. I'll never hurt Amelia again. I will protect her"

Dan nodded at that, his face soften a little and he stood up and patted Andrew's shoulder before walking out not looking back at them.

Patricia sighed after they heard the sound of a car drive away "don't be sad about what your father said. You know he's just worried about your sister"

"I know mum. I have no right to be hurt because he's right"

Patricia grabbed his hands "but that's all in the past, things have changed now and your sister is doing fine now. I'm sure she will forgive you when she returns so wipe that sad look off your face and go to school; after that, you meet us at the airport so we can welcome your sister"

Andrew's eyes almost bulge out of its socket. "Mum you never told me it was today" he stood up sharply as his heart rate increased. He'll be seeing his sister today and he wasn't even prepared. What would he say to her.

His mother laughed "it's a surprise Andrew"

"Damn" he muttered as he raked his hand through his hair.

Today? Oh great!

**
The parking lot was already filled with students and when Andrew arrived. He parked his car at the usual spot and got out. Just as he was about to approach the school building, a shiny black koenigsegg CCXR Trevita made it's way into the parking lot and everyone was looking at it, probably drooling.

When it finally parked, Andrew was shocked at who came out of it "hey drew" she gave him a friendly smile and he smiled back.

"Hey Quinn, nice ride" he complemented as he stared at the car. He wasn't surprised though because they found out not long ago that she is the daughter of Carter Gonzales. One of the must successful billionaire in the world.

No one knew this in the beginning because Quinn never acted like the daughter of a big time billionaire. She acted like a normal girl so no one expected her to be the daughter of a billionaire like Carter Gonzales.

The only reason many of the students now know this was because, Quinn appeared in the news paper when she went on a family vacation.

She groan at his words "I told my grandpa that I didn't want such an expensive gift for my birthday but he still insisted. Now I'm being stared at" she sounded annoyed and Andrew couldn't help but laugh at her cute face.

She really look beautiful.

"So you're a Gonzales" Andrew continued trying to keep the conversation going. For some reason, this past few weeks he always ran out of things to say whenever he was with her. He liked her a lot; even more than a friend but he was scared to tell her.

She signed "I knew spending my vacation with my family would blow my cover" she faced Andrew seriously " but this shouldn't change anything drew. Just because I'm..."

"I never said it will change anything Quinn you're still my friend" he cut her off and she smiled beautifully at him which caused his heart to skip a bit because she looks so damn beautiful with that smile on her face.

He suddenly remembered something and deep his hands into his bag pack bringing out a red rose. She watched him as he handed it to her "for you"

She looked a bit startled but she smiled and took the rose "thanks. It's beautiful"

"Just like you" he added and she blushed.

He was about to tell her the good news about his sister when Francis walked up to them and behind him was Kaitlin
"Hey guys" he greeted with a cheerful smile and they greeted him back the same.

"Where is Erin? I thought you guys are pinking her up" Quinn asked as she looked behind them but there was no sign of Erin.

Francis sighed "we wanted to but Dave came over and she decided to go with him"

"Oh"

After Amelia left for Paris, Dave was devastated. He no longer had any friends and for some reason, he focused all his attention on the gym. The once skinny nerdy boy suddenly became the hottest popular guy in lotus high.

He changed a lot after the incident. He became cold and distant; he no longer smiles and his glasses were gone.

Imaging the shock when a hot guy in a leather jacket arrived at schools and everyone was drooling not knowing he was the nerd they all bullied.

Erin finally apologized to him after Quinn advised her to do so. It took long but Dave eventually forgave her. But he hasn't still forgiven Dave or Andrew.

Andrew wondered how Dave would react when he tell him that Amelia is coming back.

For now he will be quiet. After school, he was going to reveal the good news.

-------
Now that Amelia is coming back as a normal person, how do you think she would react to Andrew. And what do you think about Andrew and Quinn aren't they cute together?

Please don't forget to vote and comment. Share your thoughts with me so I can know what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378 67 27
Peter gets everything he wants because he's rich, except the one thing you can't buy - love. He thinks everything changes when he meets Ellenora. Wha...
521 1 24
"𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆." 𝑶𝒏𝒚𝒙 𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏 doesn't know what it's like to have someone love her. She wants to f...
73.9K 2.5K 27
Have you ever wanted to be the bad girl of the school? The girl who everyone fears, the girl who's hot yet freaking badass? Well so does Alex. It's...
49.8K 1K 44
All the way throughout elementary school it was always Bella, Leo, Liz, Flynn, Nate, Elliot and Amelia. They were all long time friends.. In the sop...