THE ARTIST |Klaus M. Human AU

By marvelously_mundane

Klaus Mikaelson almost lost his heart trying to prove his value to his loved ones through his art But can art... More

Cast ⇢ 1982 (Prologue & Epilogue)
Act 1: All He Wants is Love and Care
I. The Art of Waiting (Prologue1)
II. The Art of Love (prologue 1)
01. The Desperete Artist
02. The Fighter Walks In

Part 1: The Big Night

23 2 0
By marvelously_mundane

 Klaus only wished to make his Father proud.

Since he was a boy, Klaus dreamed of seeing Mikael smile at his work, as it was displayed in a respectable Art gallery.

But, no matter how much Klaus pleaded, Mikael always refused to go to the exhibitions.

Still, Klaus had always been his father's son, and stubbornness runs in the family.

The exhibition in their hometown Gallery was Klaus's last chance.

So he vowed to make sure that when Mikael finally walked into the gallery, everything was more than perfect.

Klaus swore he would make Mikael proud.

Nothing can get in his way.

Expect, perhaps, for Mikael's own stubbornness.

Can father and son fix their relationship?

Or will the night end in tragedy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 447 23
Klaus Mikaelson is saved by the person he least expected.... His father. Mikael. So, all the Mikaelsons get the unexpected happy endings they all des...
411K 8.8K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...
878K 20.6K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...
241K 7.4K 49
Within the mist of new villains 'you can never truly change your past' seems to be more true than ever. Yet if there was one thing Odette de Marie ha...