And the story begins

Galing kay authorzysha

Cover credits goes to @authorzysha Can be read as General Fiction story. [COMPLETED] Meet Manik Malhotra. Th... Higit pa

Author's NoteπŸ“–
STOLEN HEARTS~MANAN
|1|
✨New Story✨
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
||Epilogue||
New Story
It all started with I do
Good News!

|10|

5.1K 418 212
Galing kay authorzysha

Guys I am now in Booknet too. If you are there please do follow me there.. my booknet username is Author Zysha

7 followers can I get? Please.🥺🥺

I am just 7 followers away to hit 500 followers ( My last wish on this story please fulfill it)

We have an epilogue on next part, yippe!

★~★~★~★~★

Third Person's POV,

The next morning when Nandini woke up she didn't saw Manik near her. She recalls about the last night and a blush crept on her cheeks. The feeling which she was feeling from long time she realised it was love.

She move her eyes to the side, there again a box was placed. This time her level of happiness and curiosity was on another level. She was excited to know what's in the box.

As she opened the box, her eyes widened and her mouth get watery seeing strawberries. From childhood she is fond of strawberries.

" Chocolates and Strawberries are life. " She said.

There was note which she opened up quickly.

" You tastes like strawberries and I love strawberries a lot... looking forward to taste them again tonight. ;). " This was enough to take her heart away and she knows what he meant.

She was completely red now and hides her face between her palm.

" Tonight? What does he meant by that?" She thought.

She shrugged her shoulder off but nervousness sets up on her mind and heart reading his note. Without wasting any seconds she quickly get freshened up and went to downstairs.

As she went downstairs, she got surprised seeing the decorations of whole house as if some function is going to happen.

" Ohho! The bride to be is awake now!." Her would be mother-in-law teased her and she smiled shying.

" Mom what's happening?" She asked her Mom.

" Dear, today is your Sangeet, now come on try this outfits. " Her mom said with a wide smile.

" Sangeet, today!?" Nandini asked.

" Yes, today is Sangeet, tomorrow is your wedding day and the next day is your and Manik's reception party. " Mrs. Malhotra said and her eyes widened hearing the news.

" And after your reception, you and bhai are going to Paris for honeymoon, bhabhi. " From behind Jasmine chirped like a bird and Nandini blushed like a newly wed bride. For the first time Jasmine called her bhabhi and she got nervous hearing tomorrow is her wedding.

" Umm.. don't you all think that this is too fast? .. I mean like I'm.." Nandini was getting hesitated to say anything.

" Dear, this happens with every girl before wedding. Don't take too much stress ok. " Mrs. Malhotra said caressing her cheeks.

" But I don't want to get married so soon, Mumma. " Hearing that both mother and daughter duo get emotional.

And why wouldn't be after all Nandini was the only daughter of their family.

" Oh! Come on Ladies! please don't get so sentiment. I request. " Rishabh said jumping between the mother and duo.

" For the first time you said something right. " Jasmine said taunting at him.

" Well I'm always right. " Rishabh said with a attitude and Jasmine made faces.

" Ok so now please excuse us! I'm taking bhabhi with me. I have to select dress for her along with matching jewelleries and many more things. Ok. " Jasmine said taking Nandini at her side.

" Bhabhi, why your lips looking so swollen?." As Jasmine said, Nandini's hands automatically went to her lips and she turned into beetroot.

"Because of that MONSTER." She replied but to her herself.

" No.. Jasmine.. it's just.. " Nandini stammered don't know what to say to her.

" Ok forget that come let's go. " Jasmine said taking Nandini to her room and she sigh in relief.

★~★~★~★~★

On evening, the house was decorated beautiful with white flowers and fairy lights. Guests started to come with a smile on their face. Mr. Malhotra and Mr. Murthy was shown welcoming the guests while their wives were talking with ladies. Everybody came except Harshad as something came up and he also will not be able to come her wedding day also which made Nandini upset as her only best friend will not attend her wedding.

But there was someone whose eyes were going to upstairs every now and then. Manik was getting desperate to see his bride to be.

" Jiju, hold your heart tonight because my sister is going to take your heart. " Rishabh said teasing him.

" Your sister already took my heart long time ago. " Manik said which made Rishabh laughs.

" Of course I know that!." Rishabh said.

Finally Nandini came with Jasmine and Manik was mesmerized looking at her. She was looking gorgeous in that white silvery lehenga with heavy silver earrings, the white embroidered dupatta was placed on her right shoulder and she was looking really stunning.

Nandini and Manik both was brought to stage for the ceremony. Both families also come and did some family photo sessions. Nandini was ignoring Manik totally and Manik was trying to talk with her but she wasn't.

" Ok now it's time for groom and bride dance time. " Jasmine said taking both of them on the dance floor. A romantic said played on the background and both started slow dancing.

" What happened? Why your mood is so off?." Manik aside whispering.

" Why do you care?." Nandini asked curtly.

" Of course, I do care that's why I asked. So tell me what happened?. " Manik asked actually getting concerned for her.

" Actually, Harsh.." Nandini stopped herself from uttering his name and automatically an evil smirk appear on his face.

Nandini look at him and she very well know the reason behind that stupid smirk.

" My best friend is not coming on my wedding that's why I'm upset. " Nandini said looking away. And Manik mentally thanks to God for shooing away that fool.

" I guess, my punishment worked well right?." Manik said smirking and Nandini blushed looking everywhere but not at him.

" No.. I'm also upset of something else too. " Nandini said.

" And what's that?." He asked.

" Because you kissed me without my permission. You stole my first kiss. And who kiss someone like that?." Nandini said in one and realised what she said.

Right that moment, she wanted earth to engulf her.

" Oh! Your first kiss I guess it was supposed to be me right!. " Manik said sweetly like she is talking with a kid.

" I'm not going to kiss you again. " Nandini said looking away.

" We will see that, baby. " Manik twirled her, bringing her close to him.

And with that they ended their dance. And family dance get started. All started dancing with happiness and joys. Marriage brings bundle of joys, happiness and excitement in the family.

Without anybody notice, Manik bring Nandini to her room.

" Manik, why did you bring me here?." Nandini asked him who just closed the door and she was getting irritated as she was enjoying downstairs.

" Shh! Come here. " Manik bring her to her room balcony and he went down to his knees surprising her.

" What are you doing?." She asked.

" Ms. Nandini Murthy, I fell in love with you when I first saw in your fourth birthday party. And since that time I decided you will be mine forever. I know it's sound crazy how can someone fall in love in such a small age when they don't even know the meaning of love. But I did. I lost my heart to you. " Manik said and she was shocked hearing his confession.

" From 20 years, you are ruling on my heart. And I want to spend my whole lives with you. I want to make love to you. I want to make babies with you and I want to grow old with you. Just like you are mine only and I'm yours only. So Ms. Nandini Murthy, marry me. " Manik said taking out a beautiful diamond ring and a red ruby was placed on the middle of the ring.

His eyes reflects with love, respect and desires. His eyes showed so much love that she can drown herself in his ocean of love.

Nandini was melting on his intense gaze and was about to reply when she realised something.

That Manik didn't asked her in fact he demanded.

" Excuse me Mr. Malhotra you didn't asked my opinion?." Nandini asked crossing her arms around her chest.

" Because you don't have any choice other than me baby. " Manik said winking at her.

" What if I said no then?." This time Nandini smirked but her smirk was only for few seconds when Manik got up and went closer to her.

" Then I'll make love to you until you say yes. " He whispered in his dark and cold husky voice which made her breath hitched. Her whole body movement get stopped for a second on his statement.

Her eyes lashes shivered and her palms start to get sweat in nervous.

" I guess that's a yes. " He took her silence as yes and slide the beautiful ring on her fingers.

Nandini looked at him who was already looking at her. She was burning on his intense gaze, right now she just wants to escape and hide from this man.

" I think.. we should.. go downstairs everybody must be waiting for us. " Nandini said stammering and turned to go but he blocked her way.

She looked at him whose eyes turned grey and dark with love and desires.

He was taking step towards her and she unconsciously take two steps back. She know what's coming next. Her heart was beating rapidly. Their proximity was making her restless.

" Manik.." Manik shush her by placing his thumb on her lips. Her back touch the wall and she stops. She tried to go when Manik caged her between his arms placing his hands on the either side of the wall and leaned on her.

Manik runs his hands from her arms to her shoulder and then trace her collarbone with his fingers. Her body get stiffened when Manik start running his hands on her body sensually and freely.

He snuggled on her neck inhaling her sweet fragrance and Nandini hissed in pain when out of the blue he pinned his teeth on her neck.

Nandini keep wincing when he start placing harsh bites on her neck while at the same time he was squeezing her waist and she bite her lips to not to let any moan escaped from her mouth. She tilted her head to give him more access to her neck. She was sure that these marks will left over there. And then he soothe the place while licking on it.

" I want to bite and taste those strawberry again. " Moving back, Manik demand looking at her pink luscious lips. At first, Nandini didn't get it what he meant but when she realise it was too late.

Without giving any warning, Manik slammed his lips on her soft lips and start moving his lips on hers. She clutches her lehenga and her eyes automatically closed down when she start feeling his lips on her.

He was kissing her hungrily, violently while his hands was exploring her bare waist. His hand went back to her neck bringing her face more close to her.

" Kiss me, Nandini. " Manik mumble on her lips, taking her lower lips between his teeth and gave a hard bite.

With lots of courage, Nandini start moving her lips with his. But yet she wasn't able to match up with his pace. His kiss was rough, raw and dominating. Their nose entangled with each other and their lips were on sync. He pushed her more into the wall and deepen the kiss making her breath stop on her chest.

The moon was witnessing their hot and passionate kiss. The moon also gets shy and hide behind the clouds.

Manik was the first one to break their kiss, both breath heavily and before Nandini can calm her breath he again captured her lips and kiss her. Every time his bites on her lips was harder than before.

Nandini wrapped her arms around his neck and he pulled her so closer to him that she stands on his toes.

" Ma..nik." She moaned his name mumbling between their kiss. He break the kiss as he felt she was out of oxygen.

She was taking deep breath to calm herself but his lips didn't stopped. His lips went to her jawline and start pestering passionate wet kisses from there to her neck.

He then trace her collarbone with the tip of his nose and she started to get more restless.

" Manik... " She again moaned his name when Manik gave a bite on her collarbone which leave a mark over there. His lips start moving down to her cleavage and Nandini tried to stop him. [ Keyword : tried ]

" Stop... " Nandini pushed him back but Manik being Manik he pinned her hands on the wall and slammed his lips onto her again. He start kissing her aggressively, gave many hard bites on her lower lip and made her go breathless.

His lips start moving down to her throat leaving wet kisses and move down to her cleavage again. Nandini tries to free her hands but it was of no use instead he tightened his grip. As his lips moving down, her breath starts to get heavy. His lips start exploring her cleavage, sucks and bites until it goes red while Nandini was a moaning mess.

His lips move to her bossom and gave a hickey over there. Freeing her hands, he throw her stole away from her shoulder and start giving numerous hickeys on her neck, collarbone while she clutches his kurta into her fists.

His hands went to her back and pulled her zipped down to her mid back.

" Manik.. stop.. " She moaned breathlessly but he ignored it. He pulled down the zipper more, exposing her bare back .

Manik was lost in front of his desires. He pulled down the sleeves from her both shoulder and kissed her nape. He again kissed her on her lips. His kiss started to turn into more passionate, aggressive and violent. He once again pulled her sleeves down while his lips once again move down.

His kisses were burning her from inside and she was getting more desperate for him. The thirst of love and desires were increasing in them for each other.

" Bhai, Nandini. " Jasmine's voice bring them out of their world.

" Manik.. " Nandini get scared when she heard Jasmine's footsteps coming near her room. She tried to push him but he was on another world busy in giving hickey to her neck.

Her heart jumped when she heard the door knob to turned but get relaxed when it didn't opened as he had locked it.

" Nandini, Are you there?." Jasmine knocked on the door and asked.

" ye.." Before Nandini could reply, her lips were captured by his. He keep kissing her and there Jasmine was knocking on the door.

" I'm.. here. " Nandini replied as he breaks the kiss. She tried to catch her breath but it was going uneven more when his kisses increases on her body.

" Is bhai also with you?. " Jasmine asked.

" No.. he is not here." Nandini replied immediately as she doesn't want her to see her with him like this.

" Ok.. but come soon! Don't know where brother got disappointed. " saying Jasmine left from there.

Their hot kissing session went for sometime and Nandini sent him out of the room hurriedly before anyone could see them which made Manik to groan in frustration. She start to take deep breath to calm her uneven breath. She picks up her stole quickly and as she turned to the mirror her eyes become widened. Her whole neck, collarbone everything was covered with his hickey and all it was red.

At that moment she really wanted to kill him. She take out the concealer to hide those marks and she had a tough time to hide those marks.

★~★~★~★~★

Nandini's outfit

Manik's outfit

★~★~★~★~

A/N : Hello to all sweethearts! How are you all? Hope you all are doing amazing.

So here is our last chapter of this story but but we have an epilogue too 🥳.

Coming back to the chapter!!

How was today's chapter??

Nandini is so cute right? And Manik is too possessive right? A monster! Only Nandini's monster.

How was their moment?

Since the book is coming closer to its ending I want to say something that is if I ever have disappointed you guys in any ways with the storyline then I'm really sorry.

Actually I'm getting emotional 🤧 because I'm going to miss this book and you guys very much because this is my first ever story on Manan and you guys made it so memorable for me. Thank you so much for that.

See you all in the epilogue for the last time 😭🤧🤧.

Stay safe and happy.

And yes do do share my book with your friends, do vote and do lots of comments.

And lastly please fulfill my last wish of getting 500 followers on my profile please🥺 before this book ends. Consider this as you are giving me a gift my last wish as a gift for me,ok.

Bye-bye.😊

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

54.6K 720 6
Kaanijah Meshell Gaulden, is the secret child of Kentrell Gaulden aka Nba Youngboy. Her mother ran away from Kentrell after a little incident happene...
54.8K 2.6K 8
β˜ΌοΈŽπ‘Άπ‘΅π‘¬ 𝑺𝑯𝑢𝑻𝑺 π‘ͺ𝑢𝑳𝑳𝑬π‘ͺπ‘»π‘°π‘Άπ‘΅β˜ΌοΈŽ πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘ β„Žπ‘œπ‘‘π‘  | π‘ƒπ‘¦π‘Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿ π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘˜π‘–π‘ π‘ π‘’ Some one shots that randomly pop into my mind filled...
4.7K 54 6
This story is about Lucy and Tim from the rookie
34.8K 1.5K 20
β€’ 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 π’”π’•π’π’“π’š π’„π’π’π’π’†π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’ β€’ {For the time being, marking this book as complete, will add stories whenever I get ideas or complete...