OBSESSION... HEAVEN OR HELL...

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got delete... More

1. MORNING SCENES
2. WHO IS HE?
3. CLASSMATE
4. STALKER
5. GULF'S SECRET
6. MILD'S MISTAKE
7. GULF'S SECRET REVEALED
8. CONFRONTATION
9. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.1)
10. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.2)
11. SHOULD I?
12. THIS CAN'T HAPPEN
13. MEW'S PLAN
14. RESPONSIBILITY
15. MAKE ME YOURS🔞
16. MAKE YOU MINE
17. I LOVE YOU
18. KIDNAPPED????
19. ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS
20. AWAY FROM YOU
21. 4 YEARS LATER..
22. GOLDEN MEMORIES
23.UNEXPECTED MEET
24. DRUNKEN CONFESSION
25. GUILTY
26. FAMILY DINNER INVITATION
27. FAMILY DINNER (pt.1)
28. FAMILY DINNER (special chap)
29. LIVING IN BLISS
30. MISBEHAVE
31. PUNISHMENT🔞
32. DEALING LIKE A PRO
33. FACE TO FACE TALK
34. NIGHTMARE
35. LET'S GET MARRIED ASAP!
36. PREPARATIONS
37. PREPARATIONS (PT.2)
38. DO YOU TRUST ME?
39. ASKING PERMISSION
40. BACHELORETTE PARTY
41. DAY BEFORE WEDDING
42. THE DAY OF US (wedding special)
43.AFTER MARRIAGE PARTY (special guests)
44. NIGHT OF US (LAST CHAPTER)
CHUBBY NOTE

45. 7 YEARS OF MARRIAGE (EPILOGUE)

2.9K 99 30
By Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for always voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍😍😭😭💞💞💯

So here I comes with the last update of this story!! 💞💞💞

So let's begin!!! 😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

These seven years were magical for both the boys and for both the families as well. Mew and Gulf were living in blissful married life.

Mew's parents have accepted Gulf and loved him so much like their own son. Mew was so happy about this.

And of course, Gulf and mew's mom have became a team and they looooved to tease Mew and his dad. They all were enjoying this family time so muchhhhhhh.

Their love have increased day by day. And Mew has became more wild and cheerful too. Not in a crime way, but in a romantic way.

Gulf has saw a new Mew Suppasit, who is naughty, fun loving, jolly, cheerful. Gulf was loving to see Mew so open like this. Mew daily used to sing songs for Gulf and Gulf always make sketches after marriage too for Mew.

It's not like they both never had a quarrel between them. But they know how to sort it out, either verbally or........ Haha I guess I don't need to mentioned ;)

Mew was beyond happy because his dream came true!! He finally made Gulf his. Daily Mew, saw Gulf laying beside him. He always have tears in his eyes because he used to imagine this and now, it's happening in real.

As promised, Mew and Gulf at every weekend went to Gulf's house too meet his mom. She was living alone but she was happy that Mew and Gulf came at every weekend.

Sometimes, Mew's mom had night out with Gulf's mom too. They have became best friends.

In these six years, Mew has forced Gulf to leave his job and start to work with him in Suppasit enterprise. Firstly Gulf denied but how can he say no to Mew? Mew has his ways to make Gulf agree.

Now, Gulf was working as COO ( Chief operating officer) in Suppasit enterprises. Mew and Gulf works together now! So of course it very common that they used to have some steamy romance in office too.

A company needs a chief operating officer (COO) because the CEO is usually too busy to monitor production quotas and other works in a company. Gulf was giving a perfect support to Mew.

Their company was reaching at highest success. They got a lot of profit due to Gulf's accurate decisions. Mew was really blessed to have Gulf in his life. He really proved as lucky charm.

Mr. Amrec Walter has shut his mouth and he never said anyone about Marky's death accident to anyone because Mew always use to threaten him by call or mail that not to spill the truth.

Gulf has no idea that Mew and his parents know everything about it. In fact they were proud of him that he is really just like them, not really but somehow.

In these six years, Mew and Gulf had attended three biggest and special marriages and proposals.....

Lhong❤Turbo

Mild❤Milly (proposal)

Bright❤Win ( gulf's cousin)

All these beautiful couples get married and became official for each other.

Mew and Gulf had never decided to have a kid but Mew's mom and dad insisted them a lot to adopt a child to complete this family as Gulf can't give birth. Gulf's mom agreed too.

So they adopted a orphan child from the same orphanage where Mew and his family donate money, a beautiful kid who was 7 years old was and happy to be adopted by Mew and Gulf. They named him as.....

TYPE KANAWUT SUPPASIT

Mew has announced that Type will be the next CEO after him.

Type was a very studios boy just like his papa Gulf but also very brave mind just like his daddy Mew. And very good looking kid just like his fathers.

They all were living a blissful and blessed life with a mid and family with them and of course they are together as husbands now.

One day, Mew had planned a get together where he called all his and gulf's closed friends and gulf's mom too.

They were having a great party at Mew's house. All were enjoying and type was roaming and playing around with uncle mild and uncle lhong.

Suddenly Mew grabbed everyone attention at him. Mew has his favourite guitar in his hands.

" Attention guys.... Today, we all are here so I would like to sing a song for my beautiful husband, Gulf. And all the beautiful couple can have a couple dance here!! " Type was clapping and jumping in excitement because he loves his daddy's voice. Mew smiled at his son.

( A/N :- Readers, imagine this song which mew is singing right now...

Song :- SEASON OF YOU - by our rockstar MEW SUPPASIT English version)

🎶🎶🎶
You are the warm breeze that pass through me when my heart is shaking....
Like a morning sun that clear away my lonliness...
🎶🎶🎶

All the couple there were holding their love's hands and looking at each other. While gulf was sitting with type on his lap.

Mew's voice was so beautiful that they always feel lost in his voice... It's soo soothing...

🎶🎶🎶
You are the drizzle wind that blow to delighted my heart
Like a shining star in the darkness night...
🎶🎶🎶

Gulf was getting a bit teary now. He was so emotional at this moment. He is so bless to have Mew in his life. Mew smiled at him and sung ahead.

🎶🎶🎶
You are every season that I m waiting for, the only one in my heart...
In this world there is another words more than love, that j can repeat for you. . .

How good do I feel for you!
All of my heart will be only for you..
🎶🎶🎶

Lhong Turbo, Mild-milly, Mew's mom and dad started doing a slow couple dance while looking at each other with full of love. The environment was so romantic there.

🎶🎶🎶
You are the song that I always listen every night,
You are the sweet dream of my longest night.
You are my today tomorrow and everyday...
You are the last one that stop my heart....
🎶🎶🎶

Gulf was wiling his tears. Though there marriage had six years now still the feeling was the same when Mew sing for him.

🎶🎶🎶
You are the every season I m waiting for, the only one in my heart...
🎶🎶🎶

Type wipe his papa's tears and hugged him. Gulf was more emotional. He was feeling like a luckiest man in the while world. Gulf's mom was so emotional right now to see his son so happy.

🎶🎶🎶
In this world, there is any other words more than love..
That I can repeat to you.
How good do I feel for you...
All of my heart will be only for you...
🎶🎶🎶

Gulf and Type got up and went to Mew and stand besides him with a teary eye. Mew had some tears too while singing and all other there were emotional and feeling so warm by their love.

🎶🎶🎶
In this world, ( in this world)
there is any any other words more than love.. (There is no other words)

That I can repeat to you.
H

ow good do I feel for you...
All of my heart will be only for you...
🎶🎶🎶

**song ends**

Mew after finishing the song, kissed Gulf on his cheeks, type closed his eyes with his small hands and everyone bursted into laughter and gave a applause to Mew for his song. Everyone was happy. Everyone was blessed to have someone by there side.

Mew picked type up and hold him like a baby and kissed his cheeks a lot of time. Gulf smiled and wiped his tears.

" I love you Gulf... I love you so much baby! " Said Mew.

" I love you too Mew... I love you with all my hearts!! " Said Gulf with a smile.

" And me??? " Said type with a pout.

" We both love you a looot!!! " Said Mew and Gulf in unison and all giggled.

They really thank God for giving them this beautiful and peaceful moment.

They are blessed that they finally met each other. They are so in love and its so strong that no one can destroy.

They are together...... Forever..!!!

And they lived happily ever after...!!!

(A/N :- I can't stop my tears 😭😭😭)

One day, Mew and Gulf was free from their work so they decided to drop type to school. Type was in elementary school.

Mew, Gulf and type went to the main gate of school were Gulf was giving a kiss to Type's forehead.

" Have a good day baby. Study well and make new friends!! We will come to pick you. " Type nodded.

" Yes papa! Bye dada! " Gulf gave a peck on Type's cheek. Type waved at them was about to went inside, suddenly he got bumped to a boy.
The boy look at type. He got up and gave a hand to type for help.

" Thank you for helping. Sorry I didn't saw... Sholly! " Said Type cutely. Tharn was feeling something different when he saw Type for the first time.

" It's fine. My fault too. By the way.....Hi..... I am Tharn, Tharn Kirigun. I guess, Your classmate. Let's get to know each other! Let's be friends. " said Tharn offering a handshake.

Type got so blanked at that moment but he came into senses and said

" H..Hi..I...I'm ...T.. Type...Type Kanawut Suppasit. " said Type while stuttering and he shook his hand with tharn. He became nervous.

" Hey why are you getting nervous, am I that scary??? " Said Tharn while coming a bit close to type, placing his arm on type's shoulder. Mew and Gulf was in completely shock.

" Mew? Did you saw and heard what that boy said? This is the same thing you said to me when the first day we met... Remember?? " Gulf asked shockingly.

" Yes baby, I remember this. This is the same I told you also. What a destiny circle!! Haha this proverb really to true that HISTORY LOVES TO REPEAT ITSELF! " Said Mew with a smirk.

They both were feeling nostalgic. They were recalling that day when Mew said this same to Gulf.

/ flashback turns to that day when Gulf and Mew talked for the first time /

" Shit I m so sorry , it's my fault...I.... " apologized Gulf but then the next moment he was shocked when he look at the person he bumped to.

" It's fine. My fault too. By the way..Hi.. I am Mew, Mew Suppasit. Your classmate. Let's get to know each other! " said Mew offering a handshake.

Gulf got so blanked at that moment but he came into senses and said " H..Hi..I...I'm ...G.. Gulf...Gulf Kanawut. " said Gulf while stuttering and he shook his hand with mew. He became nervous.

" Hey why are you getting nervous, am I that scary??? " Said Mew while coming a bit close to Gulf, placing his arm on Gulf's shoulder.

( A/N :- If you guys don't remember, I remind you that this happened at chapter 3 that is:- CLASSMATE?? )

/ flashback ends /

Mew and Gulf look at each other and giggled.

" Haha you are right boo! History loves to repeat itself! " Said Gulf and they went back to the car to go back home.

Who knows that this era will repeat again!! But love has no boundaries.

Love is love and no one can stop to meet you with your soul mate, because it's God who writing this.

-END OF BOOK 1-

---------------------------------------------

Some lines on obsession as heaven or hell?

( from Mew and Gulf's point of view)

Hell is a demonic power who
No matter know what you do
As they shred you with transgression
It becomes their only Obsession
To find all of your flaws
And make you broke all the laws
And they won't even let you live
Because they refuse to forgive

Heaven is pure power who
Always know what you do
They don't dwell on your sin
Since they want all to win
Of their own guilt to another
Will come back and smother
Their efforts to be love to free
And they search for care and unity
I still don't know my love
Obsession is a hell's eagle or heaven's dove?
But my obsession was real for you
I still believe my dream came true...
Finally, You have became mine now
That's all I wished, that's all I know....

- chubby

***---***---***---***---***---***

So guys here we came to an end of this book!! ❤❤❤

I hope you guys enjoyed this story. 😍😍

Well there is a chubby note which I hope you all will read. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Thank you so much once again for supporting me and loving my story so far again. 😘😘😍😍🥰🥰

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 16.2K 56
Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house and do all his household work...he is n...
169K 6.8K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
229K 13K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
290K 15.2K 26
Mew Suppasit is a scary playboy and a senior in high school. Because of his cold and dark eyes, many people are intimidated by him; but nevertheless...