OBSESSION... HEAVEN OR HELL...

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got delete... More

1. MORNING SCENES
2. WHO IS HE?
3. CLASSMATE
4. STALKER
5. GULF'S SECRET
6. MILD'S MISTAKE
7. GULF'S SECRET REVEALED
8. CONFRONTATION
9. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.1)
10. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.2)
11. SHOULD I?
12. THIS CAN'T HAPPEN
13. MEW'S PLAN
14. RESPONSIBILITY
15. MAKE ME YOURS🔞
16. MAKE YOU MINE
17. I LOVE YOU
18. KIDNAPPED????
19. ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS
20. AWAY FROM YOU
21. 4 YEARS LATER..
22. GOLDEN MEMORIES
23.UNEXPECTED MEET
24. DRUNKEN CONFESSION
25. GUILTY
26. FAMILY DINNER INVITATION
27. FAMILY DINNER (pt.1)
28. FAMILY DINNER (special chap)
29. LIVING IN BLISS
30. MISBEHAVE
31. PUNISHMENT🔞
32. DEALING LIKE A PRO
33. FACE TO FACE TALK
34. NIGHTMARE
35. LET'S GET MARRIED ASAP!
36. PREPARATIONS
37. PREPARATIONS (PT.2)
38. DO YOU TRUST ME?
39. ASKING PERMISSION
40. BACHELORETTE PARTY
41. DAY BEFORE WEDDING
42. THE DAY OF US (wedding special)
43.AFTER MARRIAGE PARTY (special guests)
45. 7 YEARS OF MARRIAGE (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

44. NIGHT OF US (LAST CHAPTER)

2.5K 96 25
By Chubby_MewGulf

Warning:- 🔞🔞 This chapter contains smut content.

Those who are not comfortable, they can skip the part. No issues.

And...for the hungry peeps like me..

Aaareee yyoouuu rreeaaddyyy??😈😈😈😂😂😂🔥🔥🔥

***---***---***---***---***---***

Mew reached to their cottage bedroom. All the guests, friends and family members have already went back to their home.

The moment Mew entered, he felt like someone has grabbed him inside forcefully and cuffed his hands with pink furry cuffs behind him.

Mew was so shocked by this sudden actions when he saw that person came in front of Mew.

" Baby???? Why.... You cuffed my hands?? " Mew asked shockingly.

" It's your punishment for leaving me alone at the party!! " Said Gulf in a dark voice and push Mew down the floor. Mew was on his knees trying to get up but Gulf pushed him back.

Mew suddenly realized that Gulf is just wear a big size white shirt and sexy black boxer and on legs........ Laced heels???

Oooommmgggg Shittt he is going to be death to me!

How can he look so adorable and sexy at same time???

No doubt.... Gulf was looking so delicious. Mew was trying to uncuff himself and Gulf was laughing evilly and took a seat in front of him.

Gulf placed his legs to Mew's crotch and started moving it seductively which is making Mew hard. Gulf bite his lips. He really love to play like this...

(A/N :- readers, Though it's a fanart but it's perfect so just imagine this🔥🔥🙈🙈)

" Mmmhhmm baby~! Don't.... do this!! " Mew moaned as Gulf was moving his legs very seductively to mew's crotch and biting his lips and making some moaning sounds to tease more.

" It's your punishment boo for leaving me alone there!! I m really enjoying this. Look at yourself. You look so helpless! " Said Gulf with a evil grin.

" You will regret for teasing me like this. See, I m so hard right now. Open the cuffs now!!! " Shouted Mew in pain but he was enjoying it too. He was hard that twitching in pain.

" Nah nah! Not so soon. Let me make you suffer more~ " Said Gulf and he stand moving his waist seductively towards Mew. Gulf was teasing a beast which will be dangerous. Gulf was dancing in a slutty way, Mew was shocked but his eyes get more darker.

It was becoming tough for Mew to control, he badly wants to touch his baby. He is trying not to lose but it's tough. His baby is testing his patience.

" Baby, last warning..... Open this cuffs now! " Said Mew in a dark voice in which Gulf stunned.

Am I teasing him that much??

I guess I should stop now

I don't want to spoil this night!!

After all it's NIGHT OF US!!

" Okay I enjoyed myself very well. No more teasing I will open the cuffs. " Said Gulf and the moment he opened the cuffs Mew pulled him and throw him to the bed roughly.

" What are you doi...... " His sentence hung when Mew throw in roughly on bed. Gulf gulped. He had teased a beast and now, he had to face the consequences.

" How dare you?? You little naughty devil!!! " Asked Mew in a dark tone. Gulf was getting excited to see Mew like this.

" You love teasing me like this right??? " Said Mew seductively.
Gulf gulped hard because he can see Mew eyes we're getting darker.... With full of lust but tonight, it was not normal at all.

Mew immediately went to a drawer and bring a silk cloth with him.

" You choose, eyes or hands? And just choose one...don't you dare to deny! " Said Mew in dark husky voice. He was looking so scary.

" H.... Hands. " Said Gulf nervously.
Mew smirked and immediately hovered him and took both the hands up and tie it with that cloth.

" No no no mewww, don't tie me please... Don't! " Said Gulf and trying to get his hand off from that grip but Mew was stronger.

" Boo... Fine... I promise I will never gonna tease you like this... Please untie me... I will never gonna repeat this naaa~! " Gulf was feeling like his heart will come out of the chest.

" Am I teasing?? It's you who teased me. I m just telling you, how to tease actually...... " Whispered Mew in Gulf's ears. Gulf gulped.

" Meww... This is new to me... I don't know anything about this... " Gulf was becoming restless and impatient.

" Do you trust me baby?? " Asked Mew in a calm tone. Gulf nodded.
Mew smiled and he immediately tore Gulf shirt roughly and took something on his hands but hide it.

" Don't worry baby, I m not going to hurt you. If you want, I will stop then and there. " Mew assured. Mew eyes again went darker which made Gulf breathe less.

" Hah! Don't worry, I m not a sadist. Chill baby! " Gulf nodded in peace. Mew came to him and told him to only look at him not anywhere else.

" I have something for you! " Said Mew and he went to the music system and played a song.

( A/N:- Readers, imagine this song in the background ... Song:- Lips on you Maroon 5)

🎶🎶🎶
You keep me connected to you
Like I was your shadow....
🎶🎶🎶

" Mew??? " Said Gulf while Mew turned to him and looking at him lustfully.

" Close your eyes, and open when I say otherwise it will be worse... " Said Mew in same dark tone and Gulf immediately shut his eyes. Suddenly he felt something very cold and soft touching and moving on this stomach.

" Meww what is it?? " Said Gulf in shut eyes. Mew chuckled.

🎶🎶🎶
You're givin' me answers
To all of my questions
Here on my pillow, oh
🎶🎶🎶

" What you think it is baby?? Say it without opening your eyes! "

" A.... R... Rose?? " Mew chuckled.

Mew started moving that rose seductively from Gulf's forehead, then to nose, then to lips, then to Adam apple, then slowly to neck, chest and slowly it's going more lower and lower.

Gulf can't imagine that with a rose too he can get this much hard. He was biting his lips to control but he can't.

🎶🎶🎶
Can't nothing get in between us, baby
We've been waiting on this moment for so long
🎶🎶🎶

Mew used that rose and moved it to pinkish nipples and slowly he moves that rose to Gulf's erection.
Gulf was breathing heavily.

🎶🎶🎶
You wanna be reckless, restless
Right until tomorrow
🎶🎶🎶

Mew started kissing his neck and at the same time moving that rose to Gulf hardened member sensually. Gulf was getting a double torture. Both weak points and Mew was show no mercy. Mew was sucking and leaving marks on his neck.

Gulf has become a complete mess right now which Mew was enjoying it at fullest.

" Mewww.... Mmhhmmm... H.. Howw can a rose.... Has this.... Mmhhmm... Power on me?? " Gulf was moaning. Mew smirked and continue the double torture.

" Touch me Mew... Please boo... Touch me... " Gulf whinnied.

🎶🎶🎶
Wait.....
🎶🎶🎶

" I am already baby. " Said Mew.

" Noo... Ahh... With... H.. Hands.. Please... " Gulf pleaded. Mew kept moving the rose flower and Gulf moaned.

God... This is so amazing.... Wtf!!

I'm literally enjoying this so much

Mew immediately attached his lips to gulf's and started kissing him. First, slowly but then passionately. They are so lost in this kiss, this kiss was first to them, as husbands.

🎶🎶🎶
When I put my lips on you
You feel the shivers go up and down
Your spine for me
Make you cry for me....
🎶🎶🎶

Mew was devouring his husband's lips at fullest, using his tongue, it was dancing inside to their mouths.

This kiss was very special for them.
Mew broke this kiss and saw the swelled lips..... It was looking so delicious.

" Baby.... You are looking so delicious right now... Helpless, sweaty, swelled..i just want to eat you up tonight!! " Said Mew seductively.

" No one is stopping you daddy.... Make me yours.... Make me yours again hubby!! " Said Gulf which make Mew more crazy.

🎶🎶🎶
When I put my lips on you
I hear your voice echoing all through the night for me
Baby cry for me....
🎶🎶🎶

Mew again stroking that rose at gulf's crotch which make gulf literally whinnied because he badly wants to touch. His member.was twitching in pain. He can't take this torture anymore.

" Mewwww... Daddy do something... Nghhh~!! " Moaned and pleading gulf was a complete turn on for Mew.

Mew smirked and went slowly to his beautiful thighs and started sucking their as teasing which makes gulf literally on tears. He can't take this anymore.

" Mewww... Please I m so closeee... Do.... Mmhhmm something!! " Moaned Gulf.

Mew went up and again started kissing him roughly and passionately, while stroking that flower at the tip of his hardened member. Gulf was literally groaning in pain. It was too much for him.

🎶🎶🎶
Just turn off the lights
And you could be my private dancer
When we close the curtains
You and me can forget all our manners.....
🎶🎶🎶

Mew started going down and down again and finally he took the whole member in his mouth and start sucking it.

" Aaahhhhh.... Yesss.. Yess just like this.... Mmhhm shit!!! Ahhh! " Gulf was enjoying this so much. But when he was about to cum...

" Mew why did you stop... Please... Don't do this.... I m about to... Aaarggh! " Gulf shouted in pain.

" Say the magic word and I will make you cum! " Ordered Mew.

" Mewww please.... I m.... Aaarrghh just do it!!! " Gulf was twitching in pain, he badly needs to cum.

" Magic words baby~! " Said Mew in a dark tone.

" I.... Love you Mew.... I love you daddy.... I... Ahh.. M only yours. Please hubby.... Make me cummm " Said Gulf and Mew smirked. The word hubby was new and amazing for him. He immediately started sucking faster and Gulf was moaning loudly at the cottage bedroom.

🎶🎶🎶
The neighbors must think we're crazy, baby!!!!
'Cause look how easily we keep coming undone...
🎶🎶🎶

After few sucking, Gulf came into mew's mouth while moaning so loudly and Mew was just hummed which make Gulf more and more crazy!

" Aaaaaahhhhhhh meewwwww!!! I love you so fucking much!!! " He moaned loudly and empty his seeds in his mouth.

" I love you too baby! " Said Mew while wiping the cum from his lips.

" Please remove the cloth, I want to touch you daddy. I will be a good boy now. " Said Gulf in a cute tone.

🎶🎶🎶
You wanna be reckless, restless
Right until tomorrow

Wait.....
🎶🎶🎶

" Nope.... Not early baby!! I m actually enjoying to see you like this!! Well that was really quick! " Mew chuckled darkly. Gulf whinnied.

" I can't believe.... A rose?? A flower can do this?? A rose can make me cumm... Shit!!! " Said Gulf. Mew immediately hovered Gulf and started grinding their manhoods together and started kissing him again passionately. Gulf has became a moaning mess.

" Mmhhmmm baby...you are soo good!!!! Shittt!! " Groaned Mew.

" Please open me... I mean this cloth... I want to touch you daddy~! " Mew smirked and immediately got up and went to take something from his bag and after few minutes, came back while hiding something on his back.

" What is it??? " Gulf said with one eyebrow up.

" Surprise surprise... Well I want to do this with you but I waited for our wedding and today finally.... Trust me baby, you will enjoy this! " Said Mew while coming step by step close to Gulf.

" Just look at me and nowhere okay baby?? " Said Mew. Gulf nodded.

" I need to hear baby.... "

" Okay... Daddy! " Said Gulf cutely which make Mew smiled.

🎶🎶🎶
When I put my lips on you
You feel the shivers go up and down
Your spine for me
Make you cry for me. . .
🎶🎶🎶

Mew started kissing his cheeks and forehead and finally his delicious lips again to distract gulf, but at down he was putting something cold inside....

" Let me prepare you baby!! It's being a while we didn't had sex. " Said Mew boldly. Gulf blushed and Mew entered his finger inside, moving it in and out. Gulf was moaning like hell when Mew entered second finger and start scissoring inside.

" Aaahhhh... Dadddyyyyy... I m prepared enough.... Please.... Do me now... Do it please daddy!! Enter your dick in me...i need it!! " Pleaded sweaty and huffing Gulf.

🎶🎶🎶
When I put my lips on you
I hear your voice echoing all through the night for me
Baby cry for me.....
🎶🎶🎶

Mew was so shocked to hear that his baby can be this bold. He smirked and removed his finger. Gulf was taking normal breaths and he giggled that finally he will get what he want but.....

" Wai..... Wait... Ahh what is it?? Aaahhhhh...its not your coc...
OMG.... " Said Gulf between those kisses. He felt like something entered in his butthole.

" What you think it is baby?? " Said Mew while biting his lips.

Shit it can't be.... Omggghh wtf!!!

" I.... I can't guess!! " Lied Gulf.

" Such a liar! Say it that you know it's.... " Mew said while chuckling darkly.

" A.... Butt plug?? " Asked Gulf nervously. Mew nodded.

(A/N:- Uh oh!!! Rip to My innocent mind🤯🤯🤯😳😳🔥🔥)

" Mew, I.... Have never tried this. " Said Gulf shyly.

" Neither do i baby.... Wanna try it?? Pleaseeee let's try naa!! " Whinnied Mew. Gulf nodded shyly with out even a eye contact.

" I will take it as a yes!!! " Mew can see Gulf was trying his best to hide the excitement. He chuckled. His baby is really so cute.

🎶🎶🎶
When I put my lips on you (when I, when I, when I)
🎶🎶🎶

Mew leaned back and Gulf was making himself mentally ready for this by taking some deep breathes.

" Baby, if it get painful at any moment, just tell me... I will stop. I don't want to hurt you. " Gulf nodded and gave a beautiful smile to Mew.

Mew decided to distract Gulf by kissing him and other side he entered the plug in the butthole.
Gulf moaned in pain but Mew started trailing kisses everywhere so that Gulf will not think of pain.

" Keep breathing my love! It will not hurt now! " Said Mew.

" Yeah yeah as if you are having it in your hole! " Said Gulf sarcastically and Mew giggled.

Mew slowly put that plug inside deeply but pull out. He licked his lips by the sight he was bless you see. Gulf full body was sweat, red, hickeys all over, swelled lips.... In short delicious.

" Haiii.... Is this done? I mean that's it??... I thought..... Shitttttt... Aaaaahhhhhhh..... Mmhhmm.... Mewwww vibrator???!!! " Gulf started moaning louder when he the vibration starts. His manhood was getting so hard.

Mew loooved this mess which he created and he increased the level of vibrations which make Gulf moan his lungs out.

" Aaaaahhhhh..... It... Hurts...... Shitttttt daddyyyyyy..... Aaahhhhhh!! " Gulf moaned in pleasure. He can't deny that he was loving it. He was moaning continuously.

Mew was on his knees. His member has became hard as rock. He started stroking himself by the view he was watching. He groaned in pleasure while stroking himself. He was feeling so aroused at this moment.

" Aaahhh.... Daddyyy please.... Stroke meeee.... I can't!!! Or either open my hands!!! " Pleaded Gulf but Mew has not decided yet to open so he started stroking gulf's member and his too together. That room filled with moan and groan sounds.

" Daddyyyy... Fff.... Fasterrr... Pleaseee!!! " Moaned Gulf. He was so close right now that he wants to cumm badly. He can feel his whole body has burning in sensation.

Mew was literally enjoying this. He never thought that he can be a dominator and it will be so amazing! He wants more of it...

" Daddyyy~! Nghhh! Pleaseeeee.... Enter in me!! " Pleaded Gulf in moaning mess. Mew groaned loudly and turned off the vibration. Even if vibration is off now, Gulf was still feeling his body vibrating.

Mew very gently and carefully removed the butt plug but then he saw...... That butt hole was looking so sensitive right now!! Mew get turned on more by just looking at it.

Mew was feeling like to become a dominator again. It's was amazing for him. His immediately lubed himself with his saliva and slowly but without warning entered in gulf's sensitive hole. They groaned.

" Aaaaahhhhhhh mmhmmm yessssss dadddyyyy!! Fuck me!!! Fuck me so hard!!!! " Gulf moaned and said boldly which was making Mew more crazy.

He started thrusting deep and faster. Both were in a close embrace while Mew was thrusting. Mew grabbed both the thighs and stretch it for a better move.

" Mmmhnmmn babyyy.... Ahhh shit... You are so tight... Omgggg.... Ahhh you are so good inside my love!!! " Mew moaned in pleasure while thrusting continuously harder.

" Aaaahhhhh... You are so biggg..... So deeeeepppp shittt... Ahhh daddyyy... " Moaned Gulf in pleasure.

Mew went in and out, giving and taking all the pleasure.... " Baby, you are so beautiful , taking me so... Mmhmm nicely! "

" Aaahhh yess yess there there!!! Yess daddy!! Ahhh!!! " Both the boys were moaning loudly.

Both were very close. Mew grabbed Gulf neck and pulled him for a tongue passionate while moving in and out.

" Babyyyy say that you love me!! " Said nee while thrusting hard and resting his forehead on gulf's.

" Aahhh... I... I love you so much Mew!!! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU " Shouted Gulf in pleasure.

" I.... Mmhnmm love you too babyyy... I love you so fucking much!!.. Ahhh you deserve me and I deserve you baby!! " Gulf nodded.

And after few thrusts, while shouting each other names, they both came hard in unison. Mew fell on gulf, both were breathing heavily.

" Mewww that was amazing!!!!! Oommgg that was soo gooo- " His sentence hung when Mew re-entered again. Gulf was looking at him in confusion.

🎶🎶🎶
When I put my lips on you
You feel the shivers go up and down
Your spine for me
Make you cry for me

When I put my lips on you
I hear your voice echoing all through the night for me
Baby cry for me
When I put my lips on you ......
🎶🎶🎶

**song ends**

" What??? You really think one round is enough dear husband??? DREAM ON! " Said Mew evilly and started thrusting again so deeply and fastly. Gulf was moaning again in pleasure pain...

After 4 rounds, Gulf passed out. He was very tired, Mew still wants to continue but seeing his baby tired he decided to stop.

He was laying beside his husband, in a close embrace, stroking his hairs gently. His baby was in deep sleep. Mew smirked evilly. Time to show his real colours.

I love you my husband. I love you so much. Today, finally I made you completely mine.

My plan again succeed!!!!!!

Though when I came back from rehab..... Everything I did, showing myself as a good person was all fake and was just acting.

Because I want to be in your and everyone's good books and I want to make you mine again.

But I promise you baby, no more lies, no more games, no more fake acts.... Only love!!!

Finally, my obsession has proved it! You are mine Gulf, ONLY MINE!!!

I don't know that my obsession is heaven or hell... But..... If your are with me it will be heaven for me and for us..... Otherwise it can be hell.....

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED....

Next morning, Mew was the first one who woke up. He saw his angel was sleeping peacefully beside him, but his angel was covered with all hickeys, bruises, even in hands had some red marks of tight cloth.

Mew was feeling sad for his baby but also feeling good about last night. He blushed.

My baby, you have gave me the best night ever!!!

But now, I will pamper you my baby...

By saying this Mew gave a peck on gulf's cheeks and went to arrange for some breakfast. After few minutes, gulf woke up but he realised.....

Aaaahhhh my back hurts!!!!!!! I can't even move.... My lower back hurts like hell... Shit!

Mewwwww.... I will kill you for sure

Aarrrrghhhhh!!!!!

Mew entered the room with a tray of breakfast and saw his baby were groaning in pain. Gulf realized that Mew has put some ointment on his butthole when he was sleeping.

" Good Morning hubby!! " Said Mew cheerfully.

" Morning my ass!!! My back hurts like hell.... Arghh you literally broke my hip last night!! " Said Gulf in anger.

" I.... I'm sorry baby! I know I was very rough last night. But I can't help it, it was our official first night my love! " Gulf blushed while listening and started recalling last night activities.

" You tied my hands, rose seduction, sextoy... And this all in just one night??!! Goshhh Mew you are crazyyyy!! " Gulf exclaimed.

" Yes baby I am... I'm crazy for you!!!! " Mew said with a wink.

" Oh oh I forgot about something... Mew go to that drawer, there is something for you!! " Said Gulf while pointing a drawer.

Mew went to that drawer and open it and saw........ A gift. Mew opened it and he got surprised when he saw......

" I have drew this sketches before wedding. This is for you boo, consider this as wedding gift! " Said Gulf blushingly. Mew bursted into tears and immediately hugged Gulf.

" Th..... Thank you so much baby *sobs* for this... This is the best gift ever!!!! I Love you so much baby!!! " Mew said while sobbing.

" Don't cry naaa~! I love you too boo!! I m happy you like it. I don't know what to gift you because you have everything so I decided to gift you our sketches. " Mew in me kissed him on his lips and deepened it, Gulf kissed him back.

After they got freshen up, they went all the cottage managers and wedding planers to thanked them.
Before leaving the cottage, Mew pulled Gulf closed.

" I love you baby, say that you are mine....! " Said Mew romantically. Gulf giggled

" I Love you too my husband.... I m yours! Only yours!! " Mew nodded happily.

" Ready to start our wedding life?? Hubby! " Mew asked with a wink.

" Yes hubby, if you are by my side always, I m ready to start this new life with you. " Gulf said. And they out the forehead together.

*continued from here to OBSESSION HEAVEN OR HELL? (2) *

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 6.7K 41
Kanawut. in business world, they call him the Devil. And it was true in every sense of the word. He was cold, ruthless, blunt, fearless, merciless. B...
352K 15.4K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
214K 8.4K 29
"You are fully mine from the day where my eyes laid on you for the first time." Mew Suppasit is a CEO of a big and successful company. Was known for...
9.4K 895 45
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ With another surprise! Hope you all will enjoy it because it has lots of twists and surprises in it!! ⚠️⚠️...