Deepest Desire

By MrJonesIsBack

Imagine finding out that your father is a serial killer and that you've been in the wrong world since you wer... More

·Prologue·
·Part 2·
·Part 3·
·Part 4·
·Part 5·
·Part 6·
·Part 7·
·Part 8·
·Part 9·
·Part 10·
·Part 11·
Author's notes
About this fanfiction:

·Part 1·

392 4 2
By MrJonesIsBack

Y/N lays on her bed at 12 Grimmauld Place, thinking about all the things she got to know this summer.

It's already months ago, but her mind wouldn't let it go.

She had been in a muggle orphanage, strange things would happen often.

Mostly, it happened when she was angry or sad, and she could let others feel pain when she simply wanted to.

Last summer, she got to know that she was a witch.

Her father turned out to be the serial killer Sirius Black, he had killed twelve muggles and he escaped from prison and came to look for her.

One day, an old man with a long beard stood in the doorway to her room in the orphanage.

"This man knows someone who might want to adopt you" Miss Thompson had said.

The old man came in and sat himself on a chair.

He looked around and sighed.

 He looked around with a nostalgic look in his eyes, as he had been here before.

Miss Thompson had left the door on a shriek and walked away through the long hallways.

"Ah, Y/N!" the man sighed, "of course you don't remember me."

"You're Mr. Dumbledore," she says.

"How do you know?" the elderly man asked.

"I don't know how I know it, I just know it." she had answered.

The man had been silent for a few seconds and his eyes flew to the seven rocks on the window-sill.

"What are those rocks for?" he asked.

"I don't know, they were there as long as I can remember."

"Do you know who stayed in this room before you?"

"Yes," she said. "Tom Marvolo Riddle, I found a letter once, but only his name and the period that he stayed here were on it. almost fifty years ago."

"Aha," the man nodded softly.

"Can we get to the point now?" she asked.

"Ohw, yeah, sure," the man said and rushed back to the chair he had pulled from under her desk.

He asked her about the strange things that had happened around her and had concluded that she was a witch. He won her trust and told her to be ready to leave the next morning at 9am. He had spoken with the headmistress of the orphanage and it was all fine. No sooner said than done and Y/N met her father for the first time ever, they immediately had a bond.

Sirius Black had been in Azkaban for years, just like she had been in the orphanage. He turned out not to be the serial killer all the newspapers were talking about. And he was a good father.

Y/N was laying on her bed listening to some music while all this played in her head, on replay.

It was nearly 6pm, Y/N was hungry, so she went downstairs, still with her headphones on and Sweater Weather in her ears.

"'Cause it's too cold,"

"For you here,"

"And now, so let me hold,"

"Both your hands in the holes of my sweater,"

She sings with the music while walking down the stairs.

Right in front of the doorway to the kitchen, she stops the music and stops singing.

She opened the door and eleven pairs of eyes stared at her.

They must've heard her singing.

A family of redheads; one girl, one mother, one father, and three brothers (she assumed),

A boy with black hair and round glasses;

A girl with bushy gold/brown hair;

An older man with big scars across his face and a woman with bright pink hair caught her eye.

"Umm," she starts.

"Y/N!" her father said delightedly, "I thought you would never come down, always in that room of yours." he says with a smile. She shyly sits down, next to her father.

"These are the people I told you about" he whispered to her, "the Order Of The Phoenix."

Yeah, that's right, a few weeks earlier, he had told her about the order, they try to defeat the Dark Lord, something she also had learned in the few months she had been with her father.

"Everyone, this is Y/N, my daughter," he says to all the people at the table, "she will go to Hogwarts in a week, directly after the Christmas break."

She raised her eyebrows by this sudden news. To Hogwarts? In a week?

She looked at her father with questioning eyes.

"Surprise!" he mouthed with a smile.

Everyone introduced themselves. All of the kids/teenagers were in Gryffindor, so she really hoped to be in Gryffindor too, although she didn't know what those 'houses' meant that they had there.

Hermione, the girl with the bushy gold/ brown hair, would be sleeping in Y/N's room, they were the same age, and so they could build up a bond and Y/N would be less alone at Hogwarts.

Hermione was a nice girl, she was a muggleborn, but was still at the top of her class, except for Potions, she told Y/N, but that's just the teacher, who doesn't like Gryffindors.

The next morning Hermione introduced Y/N to the boys. Ron and Harry, they were also the same age and also Gryffindors.

The week slowly went over and everyone went to the burrow, the house of the Weasleys.

That Sunday, Y/N was busy packing her trunk to go to Hogwarts, she didn't have robes, but she would get it there, the same thing with the wand, the school books and everything needed.

···«{*}»···

King Cross station was crowded, everywhere were people walking with suitcases and backpacks. Y/N was the only one with a big trunk and an owl in a cage on her carriage.

A big dog walked next to her, leading her to the wall between platform nine and ten.

On her ticket stood platform 9 ¾, where was that supposed to be?

She looked around in confusion.

The big black dog went to the wall and snuffled at it. Then, without any warning, he looked and Y/N one last time and disappeared in the wall.

What in the bloody hell happened there.

Was she supposed to go in the wall too?

Y/N slowly stepped towards the wall. After a few meters/feet she started to run slightly.

She closed her eyes and expected to crash upon the wall with a horrible smack, but that didn't happen.

Suddenly a lot of voices reach her ears, other voices than on the other side of the wall, welcoming voices.

She opened her eyes and the big black dog came jumping on her.

She hugged him and stood up again.

Tonks came walking and led her to everyone else.

"Y/N!" Hermione said and she hugged her tightly.

"Hermione!" Y/N hugged her back, "I've missed you, even though it was only a day or two."

"Hey Y/N!" Harry said too, "Maybe you've missed us too?" he asked with a smirk.

"Hmmm, neih..." Y/N said with a smile on her face.

Everyone laughed.

The dog pulled Y/N in a room next to the platform, where he transforms into the man with the grey-shoulder length hair, whom she knows as her father.

"Y/N..." he said softly, "I want you to be careful and not do dumb things-"

"Yes father, I will be careful, don't worry, I'm not six and you know that." she had responded.

Her father grinned and gave her a kiss on her head.

He turned back in his dog form.

The whistle blew and all the students that had been home for Christmas holiday quickly said goodbye to their family and rushed into the train.

Y/N and her three friends looked for a compartiment.

After a while, they found one and sat down.

Ready to start the hours during ride to Hogwarts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 1.8K 17
In 1976, Sirius Black met the love of his life. In 1980, two lives were given, and one was taken. In 1981, Sirius Black was carted off to Azkaban, a...
516K 18.3K 41
[THIS BOOK IS PRETTY SHIT. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. IT IS BEING RE-WRITTEN AS 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑. YOU CAN FIND IT ON MY PROFILE.] "I mean it. I...
70.7K 2.1K 53
"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as I suddenly felt small Her name is Syden...
71.8K 2.2K 25
❝𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬?❞ -𝒓.𝒂.𝒃. ➝ In a world of shadows and secrets 𝙍𝙤𝙭𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚...