OBSESSION... HEAVEN OR HELL...

Per Chubby_MewGulf

Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got delete... Més

1. MORNING SCENES
2. WHO IS HE?
3. CLASSMATE
4. STALKER
5. GULF'S SECRET
6. MILD'S MISTAKE
7. GULF'S SECRET REVEALED
8. CONFRONTATION
9. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.1)
10. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.2)
11. SHOULD I?
12. THIS CAN'T HAPPEN
13. MEW'S PLAN
14. RESPONSIBILITY
15. MAKE ME YOURS🔞
16. MAKE YOU MINE
17. I LOVE YOU
18. KIDNAPPED????
19. ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS
20. AWAY FROM YOU
21. 4 YEARS LATER..
22. GOLDEN MEMORIES
23.UNEXPECTED MEET
24. DRUNKEN CONFESSION
25. GUILTY
26. FAMILY DINNER INVITATION
27. FAMILY DINNER (pt.1)
28. FAMILY DINNER (special chap)
29. LIVING IN BLISS
30. MISBEHAVE
31. PUNISHMENT🔞
32. DEALING LIKE A PRO
33. FACE TO FACE TALK
34. NIGHTMARE
35. LET'S GET MARRIED ASAP!
36. PREPARATIONS
37. PREPARATIONS (PT.2)
38. DO YOU TRUST ME?
39. ASKING PERMISSION
40. BACHELORETTE PARTY
41. DAY BEFORE WEDDING
43.AFTER MARRIAGE PARTY (special guests)
44. NIGHT OF US (LAST CHAPTER)
45. 7 YEARS OF MARRIAGE (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

42. THE DAY OF US (wedding special)

1.7K 85 13
Per Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍♥️

* looooooooooong update hehe*

Let's get our boys married now!!!! 😂😂💗💗💯💯😍😍

Let's feel the magic of LOVE together..... ❤❤

***---***---***---***---***---***

Finally, the day has come for which Mew, Gulf and both the the families were waiting for.

Kanawuts and Suppasits have a big day today. After facing a lot of struggles, pain, obstacles, problems, finally, God has given them the strength to be in this beautiful day.

They were at their wedding place where both the families were being in different cottages.

Mew and Gulf was very nervous. They are going to start a new life after the vows. They are going to be officially wedded husband.

Gulf was feeling damm nervous. He was looking out from the window, thinking about all the obstacles they have faced, TOGETHER and finally reached here.... Their final destination.

Gulf asked mild to be with him so that he can talk with someone and feel better. His heart was beating so crazily today.

" Ready??? " Asked mild excitedly.

Gulf just look at him but didn't responded. Mild got confused.

" What happened?? Second thoughts?? " Asked Mild and Gulf shook his head.

" No, I m just getting nervous. I don't know I deserve this or not. I deserve Mew or not. I m a bad luck for everyone. But he always consider me as good luck charm. " Said Gulf nervously.

" Hey!!!! Who said you are badluck?? Come on dude! Mew is right, you are a lucky charms for everyone around you, and badluck for your enemies and it's good. Don't think like this. YOU DESERVE EVERY HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD GULF. YOU DESERVE HIM. HE DESERVE YOU! " said Mild and tears were rolling down from Gulf's eyes. He immediately hugged Mild and whispered a soft thank you in mild's ears. He nodded.

" Let me ask again now..... Ready??? " Mild said with a smile.
Gulf took a deeeeep breath awhile holding a bouquet in his hands.

" Yes I am! " Said Gulf while looking outside.

" Then, let's get my bestie married!! " Mild said cheerfully.

Meanwhile, Mew was in a different cottage room. Looking out from window. He also said lhong and turnout to be with him. He was nervous as hell.

Don't know why, but he keep thinking about the past, nightmares, his sins. He was feeling like this marriage should happen or not?

Mew was in a verge of crying. He want to meet Gulf. He need his support because negative thoughts were grabbing him. He constantly trying to adjust his suit which is already perfect but he was nervous.

But then he saw his phone lock screen photo which was undoubtedly Gulf. He smiled. Gulf's charming face always gave him a positive vibe and a beautiful smile on his face.

" Nervous?? " Asked lhong. Mew nodded.

" Come on Mew! You are going to be married. He is going to be yours officially. Cheer up!! " Said Turbo cheerfully. Mew smiled and nodded.

Suddenly, someone knocked on door, lhong went to open and saw Mew's dad. He entered and saw Mew was standing besides window.

" Nervous my son?? " Said Mew's dad. Mew nodded.

" It happens. When I was getting married to your mom, I was nervous as well. You know at that moment, what my dad said to me?? " Mew shook his head.

" He said to me that, this day is never going to come back. So we should not just waste it by getting nervous besides, we should enjoy each an every second of it. My son many obstacles came in your life. But you have crossed them. Now, God is giving you a beautiful gift in form of Gulf. So, don't think negative. Just go with the flow....okay?? " Mew nodded while hearing what his dad just said. He hugged him and said thank you to him.

Mew felt better now. He was standing by the window, all set to walk down the aisle.

He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and started walking out of the cottage.

All the family members, relatives , friends , colleagues have took their respective seats and there was a live musical band who were singing. The moment was already magical.

Mew started walking down the aisle with his two best mens..... Lhong and Turbo. All the eyes fall in mew and started clapping and cheerfully welcoming.

He saw both the families were sitting in the front row, smiles at him beautifully. His heart was beating fast.

He went to the stage and stands at the alter, waiting for his soon to be husband to come. It was time to Gulf now to enter and walk down the aisle.

Suddenly, Mew's heart started beating crazily when he saw Gulf coming to him while holding a bouquet in his hand.

Mew was mesmerized by the charm of Gulf. He was looking so handsome and BEAUTIFUL.

( A/N :- Readers, imagine this song is playing at the background.....

song:- Beautiful - Bazzi ft. Camila Cabello)

🎶🎶🎶
Hey!!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel
Love your imperfections every angle
Tomorrow comes and goes before you know
So I just had to let you know....
🎶🎶🎶

Mew was trying but he can't get his eyes off from Gulf. As if he actually saw an angel today.

All the nervousness, pain, negative thoughts went away the moment he saw his baby. When their eyes met, e felt like he got everything today. Love, warmth ..... He got his angel today!!

🎶🎶🎶
The way that Gucci look on you, amazing
But nothing can compare to when you're naked
Now a Backwood and some Henny got you faded
You're saying you're the one for me, I need to face it......
🎶🎶🎶

Gulf walks down from the white aisle, his eyes get sticked to only one person who is waiting for him. Everybody around them doesn't exist at that moment, they both can see is only them.

The smile Mew was giving to him, his charm, his looks, that sparkle and love in his eyes when he saw gulf was totally different and magical today. Choosing Mew as husband was not a bad decision.

Mew was continuously looking at gulf, his tears had decided not to stop at all. He eyes were full of tears when he saw his beautiful angel is walking down the aisle, and angels in the heavens were singing melody for them and full was looking with full of happiness and love in his eyes.

Gulf stand next to Mew, wipe his tears and shook his head as if saying don't cry. New smiled at him and nodded. He put his hand out for gulf to hold it.

🎶🎶🎶
Oh my God
Where did the time go?
I wish the hours would go slow

How is it 6 AM?
Your touch is heaven-sent

Beautiful, beautiful sight right now
Beautiful, beautiful life right now
Got the angels singing oh-ah right now like oh-ah
🎶🎶🎶

Mew and Gulf were totally lost at each other but then the officiants started welcoming.

" I really would like to take this honour to welcome you all and thanking each and everyone for being here at this beautiful occasion. You all represent today here as the most important ones to celebrate and give blessings to MEW and GULF.

The most beautiful and magical moment is that when you meet your soul mate, the one who will love you all life, the one who will stand with you at all ups and downs, the one who can be with you while facing the obstacles. This bond is beautiful! And only love can make it strong to cherish it all life ahead.

Today, I really feel blessed and privileged to be here among you all as the witness of the beautiful commitment of love for whole life. " Said the officiant.

All the time when the officiant was saying such beautiful words, Mew and Gulf were looking at each other with full of love and respect.

" Mew and Gulf please hold each other hands. " Said the officiant and the obeyed.

" Now, Mew Suppasit, Do you take Gulf Kanawut as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part? "

Mew smiled. " I do! "

" Gulf Kanawut, Do you take Mew Suppasit as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part? "

Gulf smiled. " I do! "

Now it's the time for wedding vows...

" Both the grooms will say the vows which they have prepared. " Said the officiant.

Firstly, Mew took a deep breath and take the initiative....

" Gulf, we met 7 years ago, the moment I saw you, I decided to live my while life with you. You can say it as love at first sight, because it's true. I fell in love with an angel with just one sight?? I sounded like crazy!! ( Everybody laughed)

I know our time wasn't right, but destiny has written a different story for us. But, I will never let down because you are my strength, my power.

The journey as strangers, then classmates, then lovers , then fiance, and now as husbands, a lot to challenges we have faced and we will face ahead, but together. I did a lot of mistakes in past *sobs* but I have always loved you and you always forgived me with all your hearts. That's why I have gave you this title....

MY ANGEL.

You told me the reason to live, you taught me the meaning of the word LOVE. I promise you one thing today that I will always love you with all my hearts. You are the one for me. You are mine and I m yours.

Thank you for loving me and taking me in your heart. I promise to walk be you side, to encourage you always, to love you endlessly. I will always be there with you when you need a shoulder to cry, when you need a supporter, when you need comfort, I will be there always. This is my promise to you, my love! " Said Mew as vows.

Gulf's lips were shaking because he was trying his best, not to cry. But he fails. He bursted into tears. Mew wipes his tears by holding his face gently.

" Gulf, now its your time to say the vows. " Said the officiant.

Gulf took a deep breath and he begin his vows...

" Mew, you have captured me the moment you saw me at the corridor of our college. I never thought that God will send someone like you who will love me so much with no end, who will consider me as an angel. But for me, you are my angel, Mew. I can never imagine my life without you. You are like my oxygen, which I need always to live. I believe, We are made for each other. I still ask the angels that do I deserve you... And they always nod to me. Today I believe them too.

You are my love, my soul mate, my everything. You said I taught you the meaning of LOVE, but it's you who taught me. We have suffered a lot. But now, I want and I pray for just happiness in our lives. I am honoured to be loved by you, Mew. I promise that I will be always loyal with you. I will love you always till my last breath *sobs* i will love you endlessly in good and bad, ups and downs, happy and sad terms, I will always stand by your side.

I promise to respect you and our relationship as husbands. We will build a home together which will includes only love, happiness, joy, understanding, laughters, like a house of LOVE. I love you, Mew and I always will. I promise you today, my love! " Said Gulf in his vows

Now Mew was the one who is crying and Gulf hold his face gently yo wipe the tears. " Cry baby " Said Gulf and they both chuckled.

Not only MewGulf, but both the parents, relatives, friends ds and also the officiant was so emotional and crying because those vows said by Mew and Gulf was beyond beautiful and magical.

Officiant cleared his throat.

" Now, you both can exchange the rings in the name of God and love! " The best man i.e. Mild gives the groom's ring that is Gulf to the officiant, who blesses it and hands it to the Mew to place on the Gulf's finger.

Then, best man that is lhong hands the groom's ring to the officiant, who blesses it and hands it to the Gulf to place on the Mew's finger.

Each may say, " I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness. "
Both smile widely. Their dream is coming true.

" I take this ring as a sign of our love and faithfulness. " Said Mew and Gulf in unison. And officiant finally began to seal this marriage.

" And now, by the power of love and compassionate, I m honoured and blessed to declare you both as married. You may seal this with a kiss. " Said the officiant with a smile.

Mew leaned his face and Gulf leaned his face to close the distance between them and finally, their lips met so softly and gently.

🎶🎶🎶
This is why we've got to touch
Sometimes words are not enough

Painted in your golden kiss
Honey dripping from your lips....
🎶🎶🎶

They sealed their marriage with this kiss.

THEIR FIRST KISS AS A MARRIED COUPLE!! Everybody their started clapping in happiness and joyfully.

🎶🎶🎶
I thank God and my lucky stars
Darling, don't you know what you are?
Yeah, baby youuuuuu are......
🎶🎶🎶

They part their distance and look at each other with full of love.

" I love you, boo. Now as my husband. " Gulf said and chuckled.

" I love you too my baby, now as my husband. " Said Mew and chuckled too.

🎶🎶🎶
Hey (Hey, baby)
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel (Ooh)
Love your imperfections every angle (Baby, baby)
Tomorrow comes and goes before you know (Yeah, baby)
So I just had to let you know
🎶🎶🎶

" So here I honoured to present, newly wedded..... MEWGULF❤ " Said the officiant cheerfully.
When Mew and Gulf saw their parents, they were crying in happiness seeing their sons getting married. They feel proud.

Everybody stand up from their seats and started clapping. Friends and cousins were shouting in excitement for them.

" MewGulf.... MewGulf...... MewGulf..... MewGulf " Shouted the friends and cousins. They both chuckled and waved at them.

" You know you are are looking beautiful today baby! " Said Mew romantically. Gulf blushed.

" You as well!! " Said Gulf shyly.

🎶🎶🎶
I just had to let you know
Swear to God you're beautiful, yeah
🎶🎶🎶

***song ends***

" We are married now. " Said Mew proudly and Gulf blushed and nodded. Both smiled and they both while holding each other hands, walked down the aisle.

Finally thier dream come true....... They are officially married.

At evening,

" Ladies and gentlemen, let me take the honour to welcome.... Newly wedded couple...... Mr. And Mr. Suppasit. " Said Lhong and Mild together and everybody clapped.

Mew and Gulf took their seats and now, it's time for the best man to give their speeches.

Mild decided to say first.....

" Good evening ladies and gentlemen, today I m here as my best friend's best man. " Said mild proudly.

" Nope you are maid of honour.... Suits you!! " Teased Gulf and everyone there bursted into laughter including Mew.

Mild rolled his eyes and chuckled a bit and he continued.........

" Firstly, I know Gulf since childhood and we both are like crime partners. Gulf always share every secret with me and I always feel bless to have him a my best friend. I never said this to you but Gulf, I m blessed to have a friend like you.

The parties, the drama, the laughing, the crying..and of course back in Highschool, all the boys that would chase after your charm. (look at Mew) Don't worry Mew, I never let them get to close to him.

To me, no one was ever good enough for my best friend..

(pause) At Least untill you came along... (smile at him, Mew) you both truly deserve each other and I pray for all the happiness love and joy to give a knock at your door.

I m so emotional right now to see my best friend as wifey.... ( fake crying) hahah May your love be like the wind, strong enough to move the clouds, soft enough to never hurt,

but always never ending.. So here's to love, laughter, and happily ever after.

I love you both very much Cheers!! " Mild ended his speech and everyone bursted into laughter but also some tears too and all showed their glasses up in the air and said CHEERS!!

Gulf was so emotional that he immediately went to mild and hugged him.

" Thank you for always being there bestie! " Said Gulf while sobbing.

" Always, bestie... Always!! " Said mild while wiping the tears. This time Mew didn't felt jealous because he knows this hug was pure friendship.

Time for Lhong.....

" Hello, good evening ladies and gentlemen and of course our newly wedded couple.....

As we grew up together through the years, I was always by Mew's side. In all honesty, I couldn't ask for anything more in a friend.

I am so confident to say that he is most Focused, Stable, ambitious, down to earth person I have ever met.

He knows how to get things done, and on top of all of that....You are my best friend, the one I know the most. The one that no matter what happens in life I can turn to for support and understand,

for an open ear or a shoulder to cry on. You have always being there for me and I'll always be here for you. I love you as a brother from another mother there's no doubting that.

Now to Gulf, you better take care of him. Keep him happy, make him laugh. Love and respect him, always and forever. And same rule applies to Mew as well.

Enjoy the good and the bad, and be happy that you two will ALWAYS have each other close. Bless you both. Cheers to MewGulf! " Said lhong and ended his speech. Everybody applause for lhong and showed their glasses up in the air and said CHEERS!!

This time, Mew was very emotional and he immediately went to mild and hugged him tightly. Lhong hugged back. Mew thanked him.

Now it's time for a couple dance.....

(A/N :- Readers, imagine this song is playing in background.. You can play it as well while reading....

Song:- can't help falling in love - Elvis Presley)

🎶🎶🎶
Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you...
🎶🎶🎶

" Wait... Mew, I can't dance. " Said Gulf nervously.

" Baby, follow my lead. Don't be nervous. Come... " Said Mew while offering his hand. Gulf place his hand on his and they went for a slow dance.

🎶🎶🎶
Shall I stay? Would it be a sin?
If I can't help falling in love with you..
🎶🎶🎶

They started dancing, but Gulf was getting nervous. Everybody were looking at them and cheering but Gulf was getting scared of this. He didn't have a good stage daring and not so good at dancing. Suddenly he unbalanced a bit but Mew hold him...

🎶🎶🎶
Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
🎶🎶🎶

" Mew, I can't do this please... See, I made you embarrassed in front of everyone. I guess I should go back and sit. " Said Gulf nervously but Mew stopped him.

" Baby, I don't care about others. If you fall, I m there to hold you. Believe me, we can do this.... " Mew assured him with a sparkle in his eyes. He showed his hand and sung the song....

🎶🎶🎶
Take my hand, take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you....
🎶🎶🎶

Gulf slowly went to Mew, hold his hand again and they started dancing again. This time Gulf was feeling better because he has Mew by his side. He was feeling the most luckiest man in the whole world.

They both were having some tears in their eyes. Today, they are never going to forget. It was the most beautiful day of their lives.

" Thank you for coming into my life Mew. " Said Gulf shyly.

" Thank you baby for accepting me to enter in your life. " Said Mew with a wink.

🎶🎶🎶
Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes

Some things are meant to be....
Take my hand, take my whole life, too

For I can't help falling in love with you
🎶🎶🎶

**song ends**

After finishing their slow couple dance, everybody applaud for them.

After this, Mew introduced his friends and colleagues to Gulf and Gulf introduced his friends to Mew. They were having a talk when suddenly......

" GULFIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! " someone shouted in the middle of the crowd. Gulf turn back and immediately ran to that person and hugged him tightly.

Mew was looking at them suspiciously. They were looking very close. He was getting jealous.

Gulf broke the hug and took those person to Mew.

" Mew meet him, he is my..........

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

311K 16.2K 56
Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house and do all his household work...he is n...
214K 8.4K 29
"You are fully mine from the day where my eyes laid on you for the first time." Mew Suppasit is a CEO of a big and successful company. Was known for...
170K 6.8K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
153K 7.9K 24
28 years old Mew was having a bad day. First, his business deal that he had painstakingly been working on for the past 3 months had gone down the dra...