The True Commander || Lexa k...

By Lovelisan04

Davina Kane has to survive what earth is throwing at them when she gets sent down to earth with a 100 other t... More

Playlist
Aesthetics

Characters

171 10 1
By Lovelisan04

(Season 1)

Davina Flores-Kane
*The girl born to lead*

"Take one step closer and I'll stab you through that cold heart of yours"

Clarke Griffin
*The sister*

"Davina is practically my sister, so if you hurt her you're dead"

Bellamy Blake
*The arrogant idiot*

"You're the leader, you've always been the leader"

Octavia Blake
*The girl who wanted to live*

"You're the first friend I've ever had, so thank you for becoming my friend"

Alec Carter
*The childhood best friend*

"I'm always gonna be there for you"

Evelyn Roberts
*The badass*

"She's a good friend and an amazing leader"

Lincoln Kom Trikru
*The one who wanted peace*

"She's not only the leader of your people"

John Murphy
*The bad criminal turning good"

"Thank you for not giving up on me"

Raven Reyes
*The one with a brain*

"We're sisters now"

Marcus Kane
*The absent father*

"I did what I had to do to protect you!"

Serena Flores-Kane
*The loving mother*

"She's born to be a leader"

—————————————————

Disclaimer: I don't own The 100 all right go to Jason Rothenberg. I do own Davina Flores-Kane, Serena Flores-Kane, Evelyn Roberts and Alec Carter and also future Oc's. I own my Oc's storylines, some scenes. And the series story line will be changed so if fits my characters as I like.

Warnings:
Mention of violence, death, blood, mental health issues, strong language and more.

started: June➖
ended: ?➖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 9.2K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
570K 34.9K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...