OBSESSION... HEAVEN OR HELL...

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got delete... More

1. MORNING SCENES
2. WHO IS HE?
3. CLASSMATE
4. STALKER
5. GULF'S SECRET
6. MILD'S MISTAKE
7. GULF'S SECRET REVEALED
8. CONFRONTATION
9. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.1)
10. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.2)
11. SHOULD I?
12. THIS CAN'T HAPPEN
13. MEW'S PLAN
14. RESPONSIBILITY
15. MAKE ME YOURS🔞
16. MAKE YOU MINE
17. I LOVE YOU
18. KIDNAPPED????
19. ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS
20. AWAY FROM YOU
21. 4 YEARS LATER..
22. GOLDEN MEMORIES
23.UNEXPECTED MEET
24. DRUNKEN CONFESSION
25. GUILTY
26. FAMILY DINNER INVITATION
27. FAMILY DINNER (pt.1)
28. FAMILY DINNER (special chap)
29. LIVING IN BLISS
30. MISBEHAVE
31. PUNISHMENT🔞
32. DEALING LIKE A PRO
33. FACE TO FACE TALK
34. NIGHTMARE
35. LET'S GET MARRIED ASAP!
36. PREPARATIONS
37. PREPARATIONS (PT.2)
38. DO YOU TRUST ME?
40. BACHELORETTE PARTY
41. DAY BEFORE WEDDING
42. THE DAY OF US (wedding special)
43.AFTER MARRIAGE PARTY (special guests)
44. NIGHT OF US (LAST CHAPTER)
45. 7 YEARS OF MARRIAGE (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

39. ASKING PERMISSION

1.6K 85 16
By Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💗

Let's start...! 😍😍

*Small update!*

***---***---***---***---***---***

Mew's parents were really helpful to Gulf's mom. They were true with their words. Gulf's mom was feeling so blessed to have them. They are so supporting. Both the parents were very excited for the wedding!

Though their parents were handling many works of this wedding but, When mew gave a wonderful idea of bachelorette party celebration, Gulf was so excited!! He was also happy that Mew will be with him!

Gulf immediately called Mild to invite.

Gulf:- Hey buddy, wassup??....Are you free?? I want to ask something.

Mild:- Sure buddy. What happened?? Is everything ok?

Gulf:- Everything is ok mild. I want to invite you!

Mild:- For what?? You are getting married tomorrow only??? Such a despo!

Gulf:- Ai'sat!!! I m inviting you for my bachelorette party!!!! At Mew's resort, tomorrow at evening. Mew is arranging everything. So is it possible for you and Milly??? Please please please come naaa~!

Mild:- Bachelorette party???!!! Wow that sounds cool and yes I m free so I will come but Milly can't. She has a lot of work pressure so she can't,but I will for sure! Mew is arranging everything... I can smell a sugar daddy here!

Gulf:- Hahaha sugar daddy?? That sounds epic. Well, I will miss Milly but okay work comes first. I m happy that you are coming.... piggy!

Mild:- Don't call me that...I m not piggy!!!

Gulf:- Haha fine...well I will send you the location. Be there at time okay??

Mild:- Yes I will. See ya buddy! Bye!

Call ended.

Gulf was feeling soooo happy that he is going to celebrate his official Bachelorette party!!! But funny part is....with his soon to be husband also. Gulf giggled on this.

Mew's possessiveness sometimes feel so cute for him. He don't have any problem with that, in fact, he was dammmm excited!!

Whereas, Mew firstly called Gulf's mom...that's his mother-in-law...

Mew:- Swadee krub mom! Can I have a word with you?

Gulf's mom:- wadee Mew..yes son what happened???

Mew:- Mom actually we are deciding to have a bachelorette party at my resort tomorrow. It will me, Gulf, Mild, Lhong, Turbo only. No other. So I just need your permission. Can we??

Gulf's mom :- ........

Mew:- Mom.... You there??? Hello??

Gulf's mom :- Umm..yes...I m here son...umm actually I was just little emotional.

Mew:- Why mom what happened?? You don't like the idea?? If not, we will cancel.

Gulf's mom :- No no no!! I love it. You go ahead and celebrate. If you are with Gulf I don't have to worry. It's just that...you called me to ask permission so I felt good of that.

Mew:- Aww mom..... without your and mom dad permission, I m not going to do anything. I just want your blessings!

Gulf's mom :- My blessings are always with you both! Have fun boys but tell gulf that I need his help for invitations and at evening, he can go for party, I will handle the rest!

Mew:- Okay mom I will tell him. You are the best!!! Bye! Love you!

Gulf's mom :- Love you too son.

Call ended. Now time to call his mom.

Mew:- Hey Mom, I need a permission!!

Mew's mom:- What happened son?? Is everything ok??

Mew:- Of course everything is ok. I actually want to arrange a bachelorette party at our resort with gulf and friends, can I?

Mew's mom:- Haha no need to ask son!! Go ahead and have fun!! But strange that gulf is celebrating with you. I mean this party is celebrated separately.

Mew:- Noooooo, I m not going let him go anywhere. He will be with me! We will celebrate!

Mew's mom:- Relax son!! I m just teasing, have fun. And yeah I know now you will say.....dad?? Don't worry, I will handle him. You have fun with your wifey and friends.

Mew :- You are the best!!!....love you!!!

Mew's mom:- Hehe I know! Love you too bye!!

Call ended....And Mew immediately called Lhong for invitation.

(A/N :- such a busy person 😂😂😂)

Mew:- Wassup dude!!??

Lhong:- Hey Mew!! How's your preparations going??? Such a desperate you are haha!

Mew:- It's going well. I actually called you for something!

Lhong:- Tell me you need any help?

Mew:- Haha no buddy! I m inviting you.

Lhong:- For?????

Mew:- I m arranging a bachelorette party with Gulf and mild will be there too. I want you and turbo to join us. I hope it's possible. Tomorrow at evening.

Lhong:- yaaaay partyyyyyy!!! Of course Mew, we will be there in time. Turbo will be so excited too!! Send me the location.

Mew:- haha sure I will send. See you there ... Bye jerk!

Lhong :- Bye asshole!! *chuckled*

Call ended.

" Baby you invited mild?? What he said?? " Mew asked when he saw gulf got free from discussion with the wedding planner.

" He said yes but Milly can't come due to work load....what about mom?? Lhong? " Gulf asked.

" Everything is set baby!!! Well now I m going to resort for the arrangement for tomorrow, can you go home with a cab today, please baby??? " Mew said with a puppy face.

" Of course boo! I can. You go and do the arrangements. Tomorrow's party should be a blast!!! " Gulf said excitedly.

" I will make sure of this as per my highness orders! " Mew said with a wink. Gulf blushed.

" Whatever!! Now go!! I have to discuss many things with wedding planner. " Mew nodded and gave a peck to Gulf's lips and went for resort for the party arrangements.

They were so happy!! Everything was going smooth. After the discussion and all the selection with the wedding planner, gulf went to his home. All the way he was just thinking about tomorrow.

Also, still in his mind somewhere, he was thinking about Marky's words. But but, he don't want to spoil the fun so he tried to forget that and concentrate on his wedding.

But..... Things not always goes as per we want....

???:- As you said boss, I spyed. Mew Suppasit is in his resort right now and doing some kind of arrangements. Looks like there is a party which is going to happen I guess, tomorrow. Maybe before wedding party!?

Marky :- Oh well done!! Good job! Send me the location and you will get the money. Now leave from there before anyone see you.

??? :- Okay boss.

Call ended.

" It's party time!!! .... So, I have to be there!! (Evil smirk)

Well without me, the party will be boring! *Evil laugh*

I m coming Mew Suppasit!! It's revenge time! " Said Marky while laughing loudly and evilly.

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 642 12
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back after a loooong time! With another crazy oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning...
258K 12.8K 87
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want t...
75.1K 4.4K 14
Gulf Kanawut is the son of a rich business man, he is easy-going and likes having fun and going out with his friends from university enjoying a norma...
8.1K 389 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...