OBSESSION... HEAVEN OR HELL...

Galing kay Chubby_MewGulf

Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got delete... Higit pa

1. MORNING SCENES
2. WHO IS HE?
3. CLASSMATE
4. STALKER
5. GULF'S SECRET
6. MILD'S MISTAKE
7. GULF'S SECRET REVEALED
8. CONFRONTATION
9. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.1)
10. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.2)
11. SHOULD I?
12. THIS CAN'T HAPPEN
13. MEW'S PLAN
14. RESPONSIBILITY
15. MAKE ME YOURS🔞
16. MAKE YOU MINE
17. I LOVE YOU
18. KIDNAPPED????
19. ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS
20. AWAY FROM YOU
21. 4 YEARS LATER..
22. GOLDEN MEMORIES
23.UNEXPECTED MEET
24. DRUNKEN CONFESSION
25. GUILTY
26. FAMILY DINNER INVITATION
27. FAMILY DINNER (pt.1)
28. FAMILY DINNER (special chap)
29. LIVING IN BLISS
30. MISBEHAVE
32. DEALING LIKE A PRO
33. FACE TO FACE TALK
34. NIGHTMARE
35. LET'S GET MARRIED ASAP!
36. PREPARATIONS
37. PREPARATIONS (PT.2)
38. DO YOU TRUST ME?
39. ASKING PERMISSION
40. BACHELORETTE PARTY
41. DAY BEFORE WEDDING
42. THE DAY OF US (wedding special)
43.AFTER MARRIAGE PARTY (special guests)
44. NIGHT OF US (LAST CHAPTER)
45. 7 YEARS OF MARRIAGE (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

31. PUNISHMENT🔞

3.3K 113 10
Galing kay Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💗

Let's start...!

Warning:- 🔞🔞 This chapter contains smut content.

Those who are not comfortable, they can skip the part. No issues.

And...for the hungry peeps like me..

Shall we begin??😈😈😈

***---***---***---***---***---***

So here the punishment starts...

Right now, Mew was driving his car, while gulf was giving him a nice blowjob. Mew hissed when gulf suck the head of his hard cock.

When they entered in the car, gulf's punishment started. Mew ordered him to suck his member till they reach the place where they were going.

Mew's right hand was on the steering wheel and left hand was on gulf's head, stroking his hairs lovingly and moaning.

" Aah~! Yes baby....take it.... Take it like this.... Mmmm... Take me more..!! " Gulf just hummed in response, which cause mew to moan in pleasure. The vibration of that hummed was on another level.

Mew started pushing Gulf's head more down till his nose touch the belt of his pant. Mew started thrusting roughly a few times and then he let his head go. Gulf choked.

Gulf was having tears and Mew was loving to see him like this. It's not like those were sad tears, it was choke tears. After few thrusts, Mew came in Gulf's mouth and Gulf have to swallow all load because Mew was pushing him down roughly while moaning loudly on the car.

Gulf move his head up and said...

" Boo~! My lips are hurting because of that zipper naaa~ " Gulf said with a pout.

" Baby~! I can't take off my pants ....I m driving. And stop complaining, you are having your punishment. "

" You are crazy Mew!!!!! Totally crazy!!! " Said Gulf with a sigh.

" Yes I am crazy, crazy for you baby!!! " Gulf smiled but then he saw Mew was hard again.

" What the.....are you sex monster or what??? You are hard again??? You just came! "

" I m always hard, when I am with you. By looking at your face, your lips, your neck, your cheeks, your.....argh! I just can't control! " Said Mew seductively. Gulf cheeks turned red and he took a tissue to wipe his face and lips.

" Mew, at least now tell me, where are we going??? "

" My resort! " Mew replied only this. Gulf shook his head. He knows last time, mew kidnapped him and took him to the resort. After a long journey, they finally reached at the resort.

(A/N:- Readers, just a reminder, I have mentioned this resort at chapter... " KIDNAPPED? ")

Mew parked his car, and they should get out from the car, But mew pulled gulf towards him and started kissing him roughly and passionately. Gulf have no other option but to reciprocate it.

They were making out in the car but then, Mew broke the kiss and look at Gulf.

" Let's go inside, shall we baby~!? I need you so bad right now!! " Gulf nodded and they went to the resort. As they were about to enter, Mew picked up gulf in a bridal style and took him to the bedroom directly.

Mew looking at Gulf very seductively, with a smirk on his face. When they reach the bedroom, mew out him down and pushed him towards the wall harshly and locked him with his arms to both the sides.

" Are you okay.....DADDY?? Angry at me or..... " Gulf smirked. He just want to tease mew more.

" Don't baby, I m warning you. Don't tease me. You are tempting the beast. Aren't you scared??? " Mew said in a dark husky voice.

" Umm...hehe...I know you won't do anything with your beautiful baby, right?? " Gulf was literally having sweats in his head. His teasing is making situation worse.

Mew had enough now. He just grabbed gulf from his waist and then grabbed both the bubbly ass harshly which make gulf hissed.

" Now my baby, after this, I will make sure you won't be able to walk around for weeks and also not be able to sit properly. Be ready for your PUNISHMENT!

Then you will realise, how teasing and making a beast mad can lead to.....! I m gonna fuck you so bad! "
Gulf was really enjoying this Mew's beast behaviour. It really turned him on! For making Mew more crazy, he left a soft moan.

And for no doubt, it really worked on him. Mew groaned and threw gulf on the bed roughly and hovered him immediately.

" Being a bad baby...i see then...Today, I will make sure you will remember this. " Mew said with a smirk, gulf gulped.

Mew immediately remove Gulf's t-shirt and unzipped Gulf's pant, in one attempt he pulled his pant down with boxers too. Gulf was really loving this. Mew removed his shirt also and throw it at somewhere.

Mew pulled Gulf from waist and turned him on his stomach. Now Gulf's bubbly ass were facing Mew's thirty eyes. He licked his lips.

" Whatever I'm gonna order, you have to obey, if you will not, this punishment will get worst. Understood??? " Gulf nodded.

" I need to hear baby......say the magic word..."

" Yes daddy~! I will obey everything. "

" With every smash...you have to say 'I M YOURS ONLY' got it baby?? " Mew ordered.

" Yes daddy! " Said Gulf in a low voice. Mew smirked and smashed his ass harshly. With every smash, gulf moaned.

First smash..

" Aah...I m yours only~! "

Second smash...

" Ooh.....I m yours...only!! "

.

.

Fifth smash...

" Ahh... I... I'm yours only... "

.

.

Fifteenth smash...

" I m yours only....ahh it hurts!! "

.

.

Twentieth smash...

" Aahh..... Im .....yours....on..only!! " said gulf in pain. His ass were burning because smashes were very harsh.

" Mmm...Such a good baby~! " Mew said with a smile.

" Hmmm...daddy pleaseee...." Gulf pleaded.

" Yes my love, tell me what you want?? Say it clearly and beg !!! "

" I....I....daddy.... " Gulf was hesitating to say.

" Say it baby.... don't hesitate...we are going to get marry soon. Tell daddy what baby want?? "

" I.....I want you to....fuck me daddy.... please daddy...fuck me in your way as I promised... I want you inside me..... please daddy! "
Mew's member became so hard right now because his baby was looking so sexy while begging with those red juicy lips so innocently and beautifully.

He want to tease his baby more, but now, he can't take this anymore. Enough played, now time for some real action.

Mew attacked Gulf's juicy and tempting lips and started kissing gulf so hungrily and gulf was responding with the same energy.

Mew left those lips after few minutes and saw gulf's lips were swelled because of sucking and biting. It looks so sexy.

Mew started kissing and sucking Gulf's neck which made Gulf moan softly. Both member can't handle this anymore. Mew went to Gulf's ears and bite his earlobe, which was his sensitive spot.

" Daddy..... please....I can't wait now....fff....fuck me...."

" I can't wait as well my love. " As Mew said this , he turned gulf on his stomach and now Gulf was on all-four and his beautiful asscheeks were facing Mew's lustful eyes.

" Baby~! I need to prepare you. It being a while since we didn't had sex. " Mew went to his drawer and took lube and a condom. He applied some lube on his fingers. Mew entered his first finger, Gulf moaned and gripped the bedsheet.

He started moving his finger in and out and entered another finger, gulf moaned loudly. And last, the third finger which made gulf moaned so loud.

" Aaahh... enough daddy.... please enter me now!! I m prepared..."
Gulf really can't take this anymore. He really want Mew's hard veiny member inside him.

Mew didn't wasted a second, wore that condom and applied enough lube and went inside him without a warning.

Gulf groaned in pain. This was sudden. Mew started thrusting him firstly slowly but then immediately in a speed.

Aarrgh....this is heaven....so warm and tight....Mew said to himself.

Mew started thrusting harder and faster. Their resort bedroom get filled with moans , groans, skin slapping, shouting.....

" Aaahhh...daddyyyy....Ahh....
faster...more.....yes yes!....harder daddy... " Moaned Gulf loudly.

" Aah...mmmm.... Baby...you are so tight...mmm.... you are so warm inside...!! "

" Mmm....ohhh...daddy....you are so deep~ " Mew started penetrating him roughly and in more faster speed, like he is going to destroy Gulf's hole.

At every thrust, mew was hitting at gulf's heaven spot. He was a moaning mess. Mew pulled him to kiss his lips while thrusting. They were moaning in each other mouth.

" Baby... Say it....the words...which...mmm I want to ...Ahh....hear! "

" I.....I love you mew...I love you daddy...aaahhh...I ...love you boo~! "

" Mmm...I love you too baby....Ahh...I m gonna cumm soon.... "

" Then do it more faster... ahhhh...I'm gonna as well... " Mew started thrusting faster and faster. After few thrusts, while shouting each other names..... Mew came in that condom and gulf came which is spread on that bed sheet.

Mew and Gulf were breathing heavily. They came in unison. Mew fell in Gulf's back and kissing and biting his shoulder. While Gulf was enjoying this.

After few minutes when they feel a bit relaxed, mew throw that filled condom and wore new and turned him around at his back and re-entered him. Gulf moaned loudly.

" Nghh~!...daddy...??? "

" Ahh...What??? You think one round is enough....oh my naive baby~! " Mew started thrusting him again fastly while kissing him on his neck. Gulf was in pleasure mess. For Mew, it was like a heaven!

For Gulf, it was like a hell, from which he never wants to come out!
Mew pulled Gulf's legs up to his shoulder for going more deep.

" Aahh....daddy..harder...harder daddy!!! Shit....I m gonna cumm again! "

" You can't cumm right now....wait for me!! Argh!! Shit you are so tight inside. "

" Better do it fast....ohhh daddy...you are so good.....yes...yess....I love you.....Ahh...I love you!!! "

" Ahh...I love you too my baby...oh shit....mmmm~~!!! " Few thrusts later, they came for the second time. Gulf thought now his punishment is over, he can take rest but......not for Mew.

" Baby~! Don't think that your punishment is over... I m going to fuck you more!! But before that....let's eat our lunch. Let me order something! " Mew said excitedly.

" Goshhh....You are crazyyyyyy Mew...."

" Yes my love... crazy for you only!!! " They ate their lunch...while there was Gulf's punishment that he can't wear any cloth on himself till metw will say. He was laying on the bed naked.

After their lunch Mew informed both the parents that they are going to spend the night in the resort.
Gulf's mom was firstly not allowing but then for Gulf's happiness, she said yes while Mew's mom said yes at one attempt.

" Baby, I informed them, I guess, you have to take a leave of your work for tomorrow. "

" No mew, I can't. I have work to do! "

" I am not asking you, I m telling you....also I m not done with you baby....THE NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG! " Gulf gulped hard. But then he smirked. It's not like he is complaining. After lunch, they cuddle all the time and talking about their work. Time passed and it dinner time.

Mew ordered some food for them and they ate and also feed each other romantically. After dinner, they started making love again!
Mew was top of Gulf, thrusting him hard from behind. Gulf was literally losing it.

" Aahh~! Mew... Daddyyy~! From noon till now you are..... From.... Mmm... Where did you get such abnormal....ahh......stamina?? " Gulf said while moaning.

" From you baby.... I get this stamina from you.... Mmm... Baby... I m addicted... Ahh.... To this! " After few rounds, mew was tired so he passed out. Both were feeling so satisfied today!

He was satisfied and he lay beside his soon to be husband while pulling him close and stroking his hair gently.

Mew, sometimes I wonder, I really have done something worth that's why I got you! I love you so much boo! I really can't live without you!

These four years were like a torture for both of us.

I want us to be happy and with full of love!

I just want us to get married soon!

I can't wait to call you as my husband.

I love you mew... always!!!!! You are mine mew..only mine and....I m yours!

By saying this, Gulf closed his eyes and slept in a close embrace without even knowing that mew heard everything.

He was just pretending to sleep. He was just resting,not sleeping.

Baby, you are so pure!!

I want us to get marry soon as well!

Don't worry baby, your wish my command.

I will make sure that marriage occurs as soon as possible!

You are mine baby... only mine!

I'm so in love with you!

Saying this to himself they both sleep while hugging each other but gulf was not aware what Mew had did behind his back!

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

214K 8.4K 29
"You are fully mine from the day where my eyes laid on you for the first time." Mew Suppasit is a CEO of a big and successful company. Was known for...
13.7K 715 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...
311K 16.2K 56
Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house and do all his household work...he is n...
290K 15.2K 26
Mew Suppasit is a scary playboy and a senior in high school. Because of his cold and dark eyes, many people are intimidated by him; but nevertheless...