OBSESSION... HEAVEN OR HELL...

Oleh Chubby_MewGulf

Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got delete... Lebih Banyak

1. MORNING SCENES
2. WHO IS HE?
3. CLASSMATE
4. STALKER
5. GULF'S SECRET
6. MILD'S MISTAKE
7. GULF'S SECRET REVEALED
8. CONFRONTATION
9. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.1)
10. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.2)
11. SHOULD I?
12. THIS CAN'T HAPPEN
13. MEW'S PLAN
14. RESPONSIBILITY
15. MAKE ME YOURS🔞
16. MAKE YOU MINE
17. I LOVE YOU
18. KIDNAPPED????
19. ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS
20. AWAY FROM YOU
21. 4 YEARS LATER..
22. GOLDEN MEMORIES
23.UNEXPECTED MEET
24. DRUNKEN CONFESSION
25. GUILTY
26. FAMILY DINNER INVITATION
27. FAMILY DINNER (pt.1)
29. LIVING IN BLISS
30. MISBEHAVE
31. PUNISHMENT🔞
32. DEALING LIKE A PRO
33. FACE TO FACE TALK
34. NIGHTMARE
35. LET'S GET MARRIED ASAP!
36. PREPARATIONS
37. PREPARATIONS (PT.2)
38. DO YOU TRUST ME?
39. ASKING PERMISSION
40. BACHELORETTE PARTY
41. DAY BEFORE WEDDING
42. THE DAY OF US (wedding special)
43.AFTER MARRIAGE PARTY (special guests)
44. NIGHT OF US (LAST CHAPTER)
45. 7 YEARS OF MARRIAGE (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

28. FAMILY DINNER (special chap)

2K 105 15
Oleh Chubby_MewGulf

So here is the the part 3 also a special chapter which includes two beautiful songs!! 😍😍💗💗

(Readers, just a reminder.

If you have not read part 1 & 2 , then there will jo be fun for part 3!

If you have skipped, read part 1 and 2!! I have published part 2 recently. Read it too! )

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💖

So.... let's feel together.....THE MAGIC OF LOVE❤!!!

***---***---***---***---***---***

At the garden,

The garden was well decorated. It was so romantic and cozy!! Before Gulf came, Mew arranged everything and his mom helped him.

When they reached at garden, Gulf was so stunned and surprise to see the garden with full of lightings.

" You... You arranged this?? " Gulf was so shocked and happy too.
Mew nodded and offered him to sit... But not on the chair. Mew were sitting on the garden chair and Gulf on his lap very closely, looking at the sky.

(A/N :- SuppaSEAT hehe😄😍)

Mew was caressing his hairs and gulf was smiling and enjoying this moment. Suddenly, Mew break the silence. He started recalling his past with Gulf.

" You know baby, I m remembering the day first I saw you......you were standing there....smiling and laughing looking like an angel!!! " Mew said.

(A/N:- Readers, imagine this song in background!! If you want... Play it while. Reading.... Certain things- James Authur)

🎶🎶🎶
Something about you
It's like an addiction
Hit me...with your.....best shot honey
🎶🎶🎶

" I became so addicted of you my love! You have that magic...." Gulf was blushing so much.

" I also remember the day I saw you entering the class and like everyone, I was so whipped hehe! But, I was mesmerized by your looks!! " Said Gulf.

" Yeah baby... I saw that expression that day, your eyes were sticked to me just like mine on yours! " Said Mew romantically.

🎶🎶🎶
I've got no reason to doubt you
'Cause some things hurt
And you're my only virtue
And I'm virtually yours
🎶🎶🎶

" Mew I still remember the day at class, you try to kiss me for the first time... Oh god I was so blushed!! " Gulf said while giggling.

" You still are blushing baby... And that day, I was got your lips but then... Haha students came! I still remember you ran away from class! " Mew laughed and Gulf pouted so he pulled Gulf more close.

🎶🎶🎶
And you keep coming back, coming back again
Keep running round, running round, running round my head
🎶🎶🎶

" When I went to home, all I was thinking was you. " Gulf said shyly and Mew smiled.

" Me too baby. Oh...Baby, remember the day at empty store room?? When we finally kissed. Our first kiss!! " Mew teased.

" Mewwww~! Stop teasing me! I was so shocked that day!! Never expected that you will came to know my secrets!! " Gulf was blushing so hard.

🎶🎶🎶
And there's certain things that I adore
And there's certain things that I ignore
But I'm certain that I'm yours
Certain that I'm yours
🎶🎶🎶

" But that day, you told me to stay away from you! " Mew pouted.

" Ha ha as if you did what I say that day.... But.... Thank god you still came for me! " Said Gulf.

" Of course baby.... You are mine... !!! Why would I won't come behind you till I make you mine?? " Mew smiled.

" Yes Mew.... I m yours... I'm yours! " They both blushed.

🎶🎶🎶
There's something about you
It's when you get angry
You have me at your mercy!!
🎶🎶🎶

" I still got goosebumps to remember that day I came to your home and you were so angry at me. I never saw you that angry. I was in begging state. " Said Mew teasingly.

" Mew, you know that it was your fault. You fainted my mom, forcing your love on me that day. I saw my mom unconscious. I felt like I died at that moment. She is my everything. What you expect from me then?? Huh?? " Gulf gently gave a punch to Mew's shoulder.

" Hmmm you are right baby. I was so bad at past. I was blind in the matter if you to be mine. I m so sorry *sobs* for my past actions. But you still loved me!! " Said Mew while tears were rolling down from his eyes.

🎶🎶🎶
And you're like a shoulder to turn to
Cause certain things burn just when we're hanging on for dear life
We held on so tight
🎶🎶🎶

" Boooo~! I m sorry... I should not have say this. Past is past, it passed away. I know you did many mistakes, but now you have changed a lot.

My love have never fade for you even if we were away from each other. " Said Gulf while wiping mew's tears. Mew kissed his hands while sobbing.

🎶🎶🎶
And you keep coming back, coming back again
Keep running round, running round, running round my head
🎶🎶🎶

" Baby... * sobs* I love you... I love you so much, more than anything! " Said Mew while kissing Gulf's hand.

" Boo~! I love you too... With all my hearts! " Said Gulf and tears started rolling down from his eyes also.

🎶🎶🎶
And there's certain things that I adore
And there's certain things that I ignore
But I'm certain that I'm yours
Certain that I'm yours
🎶🎶🎶

" Mew listen to me... Please stop crying. Let's forget what happened at past. Let's make new memories in present. Past is just to cherish. Let's live US at this moment. I love you Mew. I love you! " Said Gulf while sobbing.

🎶🎶🎶
Certain that I'm yours
I adore you... I adore you...
Certain that I'm yours
Let's ignore them, let's ignore them
I adore you, I adore you
🎶🎶🎶

" Yes baby.... I love you!!! Only you!!! Thank you for always accepting me and my love. You means world to me baby! You are mine right?? " Mew said while wiping his tears.

" Y... Yes *sobs* Mew... I am yours! And you are mine too! " Mew nodded happily.

🎶🎶🎶
Oh, I adore you, I adore you
Let's ignore them, let's ignore them
Certain that I'm yours
🎶🎶🎶

**song ends**

They both share a beautiful eyelock. They were looking at each other with full of love and care. There eyes were teary, but they are happy tears.

" Umm..baby can I.....ask you something?? "

" Yes boo! Go ahead. "

" Baby... firstly tell me again and honestly....do you truly love me right??? " Gulf blushed and went silent. He try hard to hide his smile.

" Baby say something.....it's really important. "

" Y...yes...yes Mew....I love you with all my hearts. " Mew smiled.

" You will never gonna leave me, not matter what right?? You will always be with me?? " Gulf nodded like a kid.

" I need to hear baby~! "

" Yes Mew I will never gonna leave you, not matter what. After 4 years I found you. I m never gonna let you go.

Your are not the only one who missed me.... I missed you too a lot! " Mew smiled and broke the hug and got up from the chair. Gulf did the same in confusement. Slowly Mew bent down on one knee.

(A /N:- Readers, imagine this song in background!! If you want... Play it while. Reading.... Thousands years- Christina Perri)

🎶🎶🎶
Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt, suddenly goes away somehow
🎶🎶🎶

Gulf got shocked on this action. His heart was beating crazily. His eyes widened second by second, looking down at Mew. Mew took out a small box from his back pocket and opened it and showed it to gulf.

" Gulf, I love you with all my hearts, the day I saw you....I just want you to be mine.

We both have suffered a lot and now I just want us to be happy and full with love.

I want to give you so much happiness and love which you deserve. I will fulfill all your wishes, because you are mine.

I love you so much more than anything else in this world. Because you mean world to me.

🎶🎶🎶
One step closer...........
🎶🎶🎶

So Mr. Gulf Kanawut........soon as GULF KANAWUT SUPPASIT....

WILL YOU MARRY ME???? " Mew said while being on one knee. Gulf froze. Tears started rolling down from his eyes.

He was beyooooond happy today. He always dreamt of this, but today he was living his dream in real. He bursted into tears.

" Baby.......will you marry me?? Say something... Please say..... " Mew also bursted into tears. He was happy to propose love of his life and waiting to hear one word that is.....

" Y....ye......YES YESSSS YESS YES Mew I WILL MARRY YOU! ....a thousand times yes.....a bigggg yes!!!! "

🎶🎶🎶
I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
🎶🎶🎶

They both smiled in tears and mew took that ring and held gulf's hand wore it to his beautiful finger. Gulf have a ring in his pocket which his grandma gave before she died.

" Mew, my turn. This ring is very special to me. My grandma gave it to me when she was alive and told me to give this ring to the one I love in future, to my soul mate. Today, it yours! " Gulf take that ring and wore it to Mew's finger.

Mew bursted into tears. He can't stop his tears... Happy tears. They looked at each other smilingly as they are looking at the love of their life! Time stopped. They hugged each other tightly while having tears in their eyes.

🎶🎶🎶
Time stands still
Beauty in all he is
I will be brave
I will not let anything, take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath, every hour has come to this
🎶🎶🎶

Finally Mew proposed him and Gulf accepted him. Mew broke the hug and look at half's beautiful teary eyes.

🎶🎶🎶
One step closer.....
🎶🎶🎶

Mew slowly leaned his face to kiss his love. Gulf smiled and leaned forward and they...... Shared a beautiful proposal kiss.

🎶🎶🎶
I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
🎶🎶🎶

This kiss was not rough, no hungry, no fast. The kiss was slow, with full of love in it. Just like they seal their marriage with this beautiful kiss.

🎶🎶🎶
And all along I believed, I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more....
🎶🎶🎶

When they both hears some claps and giggles from behind, they broke the kiss and saw their parents were looking at them happily and wiping their tears. Mew and Gulf blushed went to them and hugged them happily.

" Mom.....see.....Mew proposed me!!! " Gulf said in happy tears.

" I know son. You both deserve each other. I m happy for you both!! " said Gulf's mom happily. Gulf hugged her tightly.

Where, Mew and his mom dad were hugging each other. Suddenly, Gulf went to Mew's dad and said...

" Sir, I really love you son with all my hearts.... please accept me as you son. I never got a father's love since childhood. Please honour me for this. " Gulf said with head hung. Mew's dad smiled and hugged Gulf.

" Son I already forgives you and accepted you. Welcome to our family! " Gulf nodded. While Mew went to hug Gulf's mom.

" Mom, don't worry. I love your son and I will always protect him. Always. Just like you alone protected him these years. Believe me....MOM. " Gulf's mom was so happy to hear the word mom from Mew. She nodded happily by wiping her tears and hugged back.
They all shared a beautiful family moment.

As I said...

MARRIAGE IS NOT BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE......ITS BETWEEN TWO FAMILIES.

After this beautiful moment, Gulf hugged Mew tightly and they both said I love you secretly in their ears, which both the moms have heard and they giggled.

After bidding goodbyes to them, gulf's mom and gulf went to their house. Mew asked them to give a lift but gulf said they already booked a cab. Mew nodded and they bid their goodbyes. While mew already missing his FIANCE.

Mew's mom and dad chuckled and they all went in the house while talking about the beautiful moment they all just had.

Whereas at that cab,

Gulf's mom was very happy that gulf has got the live of his life!
But she wants to ask personally about this....

" Umm... Gulf, I need to ask you something. "

" Yes mom??? " Gulf said while looking at the ring.

" Gulf are you happy with mew?? I mean you really sure he will be with you always. I don't hate him baby but I want to know your personal views. "

" Yes mom u trust him and I love him. And also I m happy with this decision. Thank you mom for accepting Mew. I love you!! " Gulf's mom nodded and took a peaceful sigh.

If you are happy my son, then I am happy!! Gulf's mom said to herself while smiling at Gulf.

I am so happy that I am going to be yours fully Mew...I love you...I always will!!! Gulf said to himself while looking at the ring.

🎶🎶🎶
I'll love you for a thousand more~!
🎶🎶🎶

**song ends**

While, in Mew's house,

Mew was laying on his bed, remembering each and every second what he just experienced with his baby. He smiled while recalling the words which Gulf said.

Finally, I made you mine!

No one can snatch you away from me now.

I have all rights on you now!

I m feeling so blessed today!

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

231K 13K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
9.3K 894 45
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ With another surprise! Hope you all will enjoy it because it has lots of twists and surprises in it!! ⚠️⚠️...
199K 13.6K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...
533K 20.9K 46
Mew Suppasit rich, famous actor and singer, having a psychic stalker that freaked him alot. A friend suggested him a bodyguard and security guard cal...