๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐”๐’๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐Œ๐„๐Œ...

By luvcoxkie

๊’ฐ๊’ฐ ๐Ÿข หŠหŽ - ๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๏นŒ๏นŒ In which Boruto had... More

๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ง๐—ช๐—œ๐—ก
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
Question.

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ

2.5K 89 28
By luvcoxkie

𝟎𝟎. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

"Mā that's the last part of our training.." Kakashi announces as he watches Celena pants heavily, they've been playing tag as Celena tries to get the bell that was tied on Kakashi's waist.

"But... I ... haven't... got the bell yet..." she said before she was about to faint from exhaustion when Kakashi caught her right on time, she rests on his back.

"You done enough... You still have to attend the academy tomorrow right?" Kakashi said which the blonde weakly nods in reply, he then brought her into a piggy back ride and started to walk away from the training ground.

"Do you think... That I'll surpass papa someday?" Celena ask quietly as they observe and enjoy the calming warmth around them as the sun started to set, the stars started to shows slowly from the orange peached sky.

Kakashi chuckle beneath his mask and took a glance at the blue orbs that was already looking at him "Someday... but in your age, live a little. You're still a child" Celena giggles and nods.

As they arrived at the gate, Kakashi ruffle her hair "Have a good night Celena" She happily nods and hugged Kakashi which caught him off guard.

"Thank you.." she murmurs before running inside the gate and locks leaving a smiling Kakashi.

"I'm home..." Celena announces which was greeted by silence.

She could hear Boruto and her mom talking which she didn't mind as she just went upstairs "neechan?"

She looks down and saw Himawari "Aren't you going to eat dinner?" She shook her head and continues to walk upstairs, Himawari looks at the stairs where she stood up a minute ago worriedly.

"Oh Himawari? Who you are talking to?" Boruto ask as he sees Himawari staring up at the stairs.

"Celena-neechan Just arrived.." Himawari said but there was a hint of worry on her voice which Boruto didn't mind "Come on. Let's eat dinner.." Hinata said in the kitchen which Boruto and Himawari answers a yes.

The three gathered in the table and was about to eat when Hinata remembered something "Did Celena arrive?" She ask the two which Himawari nods in reply "yes... 15 minutes ago before we set the table,Mama"

Hinata frowns and quietly ate with the two kids who happily talked to each other without noticing Celena looking at the moon deeply at the top of their roof "runaway..." she murmurs before she shook head and slaps her cheeks "don't think... about suicidal thoughts idiot"

After several minutes of looking at the moon, she quietly climbed at her window and shut it close "I should get my things ready" she muttered without noticing Hinata looking at her on the door.

Celena looks at the picture frame who caught her attention "perfect family,huh?" She chuckles before putting it down and hid it to her cabinet. Hinata frowns at her action and left causing the child to chuckle "she didn't even tried to stop me..."

She jumps at her bed and looks at the ceiling "I really need to plan something sooner or later.." she murmurs before dozing off into a deep sleep.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

She sat up when the alarm has awoken her with the annoying buzzing tone that kept on repeating. She looks at the time and saw that it was 7:30. The ceremony wouldn't start until the next hour causing her to get out on her bed and went to shower.

Her academy clothes has been hanged in front of her cabinet neatly with her books laid on the desk which she read it since it was delivered a few weeks ago. It was actually easy. But she's really interested of how the Fourth Ninja War has happened and how Uchiha Itachi has been understood by the nation.

Naruto had talked about it when she overheard it during her childhood days, she was really curious.

She tied her hair into a high ponytail and packed her books in her bag, she then opened her door excitedly and saw Himawari standing up with her hand up in the air which she thought that the younger was about to knock "you're so early oneechan!"

Celena smiles before she and Himawari walks downstairs. They saw Hinata preparing the table with their breakfast "Good morning" hinata greeted which Celena only responds with a faint hum as she sat at the very last on the side of the table.

They began to eat quietly as Himawari was uncomfortable to the tension "Ne neechan?" Celena looks at Himawari questioningly.

"What class are you in?" Celena looks at her plate "Class 1-B"

Himawari frowns "I thought you'll be with niichan..."

The elder stood up "We can't always be together,Himawari" She said quietly and puts the dishes on the sink "I'll be going now"

She announces and left the dining room, leaving Himawari and Hinata quietly. Celena stares blankly at the people pass by her, she was never this grumpy but it's unexpectedly. When she past towards stores to buy an apple, the lady happily greeted her with a big smile "Hello Celena-san! It's a very good deed to have the Lord Seventh's daughter buying something on my store!" She happily said which Celena sends a small fake smile which the lady didn't notice.

Celena thank her and walks away hurriedly as she bit her apple "What a bunch of weirdos. People sometimes are really fake when it comes to greeting" she mumble and continues to bit her bright red apple.

She arrived at the academy 10 minutes later and lined up at her class section which was beside Boruto's. She could feel the stares she receive from his class which she mentally sigh tiredly 'can't really mind their business,huh?'

When the time strike 8:30, Naruto came in front of them, standing tall and proud from the young children whom will be shinobi in the near future. Iruka, the principal then began his small speech which brought more admiration from the students, Celena couldn't careless.

"Psst,Celena..." She heard someone whispering at the back which she look behind her shoulder and saw one of her best friend, Yamanaka Kagami. One of the members of the Yamanaka Clan, she's a distant relative of Inojin whom has the same class as her twin brother Boruto.

"Yo.." Celena said which Kagami smiles "It's surprise you're not in the class,your twin is in... in fact, I haven't seen him yet.." She said while trying to look at him in the crowd. Celena looks at her boredly "Hn." Kagami Just sigh on her short reply and continues to listen to the person who's giving their speech.

After a short while, Shino began to take his class attendance. Celena didn't care as she continues to listen at her friend's rumble.

"What a drag..." They heard someone said causing Kagami to giggle as she turns to see Nara Asami, her best friend in her circle. The two were both of her trusted friends and eventually the only one.

"You're late as always. What's wrong with you, Asami-chan? That's not lady like" Kagami scolded such Celena and Asami rolled their eyes in unison.

Asami yawns quietly before Shino calls "Uzumaki Boruto?" Some of the kids perk up from the name as they started to whisper to each other and some looks at Celena's way which she glared at them. Shikadai yawns as a tear pricks at the corner of his eyes and glance at her sister, Asami whom also looks at him and nods 'Damnit Boruto, even I made it in time' he thinks.

"That's so like him. Hey, are you listening Sarada?" ChoCho asks, Sarada looks at her and nods silently, she then secretly looks at Celena whom eyes where shut closed and listens to her two friends bickering.

Shikamaru walks up to Naruto when he sees Naruto looking around for his son "You stay put, all right? You have a nice warm welcoming speech to give and it's about time" He says to Naruto who spotted Celena and frowns slightly when he sees how pale she get.

Out of nowhere, a loud bangs rings through the area as a train cart crashed into Naruto's Hokage Rock "We made it! Uzumaki Boruto is here, 'ttebasa!" Boruto shouted proudly looking forward at everyone once he got out from the train. Celena looks at him and rolled her eyes "tch, What a brat.." Kagami sweat drop at her comment before looking at Boruto in worry.

"B-Boruto?!" Naruto exclaims, looking horrified at his son. The teachers looks at the student in shock and somewhat Shino was very pale in the scene.

"Damnit! One hell of a way to embarrass your dad!" Shikadai says as he looks at Boruto. Asami shook her head disappointedly "And if you ever do that, I'll punch the hell out of you" Asami said dully But a hint of venom on her voice which Shikadai looks away from her glare "right..."

'She really got her attitude from Kaasan...' Shikadai thinks.

"All right, don't just stand there. Clear these students out" Shikamaru orders. Konohamaru appears behind Boruto and puns his arm behind him "Time out! I'm sorry Big Brother Konohamaru!"

Celena looks at them before walking away with her friends, not caring from the looks she receive from his brother's class. One of the boy's bully stood up in front of her without a warning and looks at her smugly "Huh? Daughter of the Honorary Seventh Hokage? You don't look threatening to me" he said cockily followed by a laugh which his goons did the same.

"Oh he didn't..." Kagami whispers at Asami who sigh.

Celena looks at him before walking past him and bumped his shoulder which he slightly stumble from his stand "Why you-" he grabs her shoulder and was about punch her when he felt his body paralyzed.

He looks behind and saw a shadow that trails at Asami who looks at him deadly in the eye "man... you're such a pain..." she said plainly before he looks at Celena when he saw a kunai straightly pointing at him. He flinch as his legs began to throb in pain.

"Watch me.." Celena said with a glare.

Asami and Kagami slightly grunts when a hand was placed in Celena's shoulder calmly "We need to get along..." Naruto said calmly as Asami released the boy who knelt down.

Celena lower her kunai and placed it back to her pouch before looking at her father "Celena.." He greeted with a smile which she returns with a small smile "Father.." she greeted calmly.

She then looks below and looks at the boy. She gesture him to scrum which he hurriedly did and ran with his friends, Kagami being a sweet girl wave goodbye "Bye bye~" Asami bonks her head slightly.

Kagami hiss in pain before pouting at her "Don't be loud in the morning.." Asami said.

"Hai..."

Welcome
In the House of Memories

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 1.2K 15
โ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ...๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ โž After the fourth great ninja war ended, Sasuke was apprehended because of his record as a rogue ninja w...
85.4K 1.8K 27
This is yet another Boruto travels to the past. But What happens when Boruto finds out his dad had a twin sister! Read to find out about Boruto and S...
663K 19.7K 38
After encountering a strange shinobi, Boruto and Sarada are send back in the past. TIME TRAVEL FANFICTION [Completed]{Under Editing}
38.7K 1.4K 37
*เณƒเฟโ€โžท๐”.๐Š๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐— ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ โUchiha {Y/n}, don't underestimate her.โž โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค fem!Reader โ—ค๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‘๐š๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...