Satisfy the Omega (YiZhan FF)...

By Kimnielle88

"There's nothing good getting involved with the mafia," Is what his father always tell him, until one day his... More

STO: Prologue
STO: 1
STO: 2
STO: 3
STO: 4
STO: 5
STO: 6
STO: 7
STO: 8
STO: 9
STO: 10
STO: 11
STO: 12
STO: 13
STO: 14
STO: 15
STO: 16
STO: 17
STO: 18
STO: 20
STO: 21
STO: 22
STO: 23
STO: 24
STO: 25
STO: 26
STO: 27
STO: 28
STO: 29
STO: 30
STO: 31
STO: 32
STO: 33
STO: 34
STO: 35
STO: 36
STO: 37
STO: 38
STO: 39
STO: 40
STO: 41
STO: 42
STO: 43
STO: 44
STO: 45
STO: 46
STO: 47
STO: 48
STO: 49
STO: 50
STO: 51
STO: 52
STO: 53
STO: 54
STO: 55
STO: 56
STO: 57
STO: 58
STO: 59
STO: 60
STO: 61
STO: 62
STO: 63
STO: 64
STO: 65
STO: 66
STO: 67
STO: 68
STO: 69
STO: 70
STO: 71
STO: 72
STO: 73
STO: 74
STO: 75
STO: 76
STO: 77
STO: 78
STO: 79
STO: 80 (END)
STO: Author's Note
Author's Note!

STO: 19

5.6K 386 69
By Kimnielle88

"Gege" Yibo uttered from the other line.

"Oh, Yibo. What's the matter? You need anything?" Haikuan answered, he's on his way home since his duty finished early.

"I have another favor to ask you," he started, getting fidgety on the other line.

"What is it?" he asked curiously.

"You know the case I asked you about, it's actually related to that," Yibo answered.

"Ah, what did you used that for?"

"I'm helping my boss," he replied.

"Boss? as in the mafia boss?" Haikuan asked with his eyes wide open. "I don't know how you survived in the capture of the mafia but I didn't think that you're actually helping the boss, you're really unbelievable," He shook his head as he chuckles.

"I don't know either, but I don't think they are like other mafias, I don't see any signs of violence on their work, though I see guns and some other things that can kill," he whispered so no one can hear him. Xiao Zhan, his secretary, and bodyguard went to their business and preparation of Xiao Zhan's parent's commemoration.

"Hm, but still be careful out there," Haikuan reminded.

"Yes. By the way, back to my favor. Since I have no one other than you to trust, you're a police and I know you can help us solve this case," he continued.

"I can help you, but isn't the case was already closed?" he asked as he parks his car at the garage of the house the chief gave him.

"I know, but it's unusual to be closed just like that. They didn't even conduct a proper investigation," he remarked.

"Oh, it's because it's the chief police directly instructed the 8th division to close the case and the case was never brought up after that," he replied.

"So that's why we're looking into it," Yibo.

"Fine. I can help you with that. Is that all your favor?" he asked.

Yibo scratches his nape and sighed, "Well, I got another one... But before I tell, you'll never say no to me, promise me that."

Haikuan chuckled, "As long as I can do it. Okay," he answered.

"No! promise me first that you'll not say no to me," Yibo sulked.

Haikuan chuckled once again, "What are you? A kid?" he laughed, "Fine, what is it."

"Well, the thing is, your house has an extra room right?" Yibo asked.

"yes, why?" Haikuan asked curiously.

"One of the witnesses is coming back from the US... and... uhm there are some certain reasons that he can't go home and it's too risky in hotels,.. so I'm wondering if you can spare the room for them?" He asked.

Haikuan chuckled, "Sure, If it's just a room, that will not be the problem," he uttered.

"Oh... right. One more thing, can you get them from the airport as well. I can't go since the boss is not here," Yibo pleaded.

"Sure, I'm off from work anyway, so I'm free," he said and grabbed his keys.

"Thank you, I'll send their number so you can stay in contact with them, tell them Xiao Zhan asked you to escort them," he said on the other line.

"Xiao Zhan?" he paused, 'the name sounds familiar,' he thought but then he shrugged, "Okay. Be careful out there," Haikuan reminded before hanging up the call. Not long after, he received Yibo's message.

He went to his car and drove his way to the airport.

.

Haikuan arrived at the airport, he opened the message and texted the number that he was given.

"Hi, I'll be the one escorting you today, Mr. Xiao Zhan asked me to. My name is Liu Haikuan. Please contact me if you are around.. then send," he mumbled as he clicked the send button.

After few minutes, he received a message, "We'll be right there, where are you?" the message said.

"At the west wing, at the waiting area," he replied back.

The message was read but no reply, he sighed as he crossed his arm on his chest as he waited for them.

Then his phone rang, indicating that he received a message, he immediately looked at it, "What is the color of your clothes?"

"I'm wearing a beige long coat, I'm leaning against a pillar," he replied.

"Hi!" a voice suddenly interrupted Haikuan, he looks at who it was and it's a man, a beautiful man with another beautiful man beside him, 'are they an angel?' he asked himself, astonished at the two beautiful men in front of him.

"H-hello..." he stuttered, his cheeks flushed red.

"Nice to meet you, you're Mr. Liu Haikuan right?" The man asked him.

"A-ah, oh yes--" he was flustered. He bowed, "nice to meet you," he stuttered.

"By the way, I'm Wang Zhuocheng and this is Zhu Zanjin," he introduced.

'Even their names are beautiful,' he thought. "Hello Mr. Wang and Mr. Zhu," he chuckled awkwardly.

"Shall we get going?" Zhuocheng asked cheerfully as he grabbed Zanjin's hand.

"O-oh, yes," Haikuan answered, flustered.

They arrived at the Haikuan's car, the two sat at the back while Haikuan drove for them.

As they were on their way, Haikuan spoke, "When was the last time you came back here?" he asked.

"After two years of living in the US, this is the first time I came back here," Zhuocheng answered.

"While me, I'm living in the US for about five years maybe, and this is the fourth time I came back in China," Zanjin answered.

Haikuan smiled, "That's good. Living abroad must be nice," he commented.

"Yes, but well, sometimes we miss our hometown as well," Zhuocheng sighed.

"Oh, right," Haikuan reacted, "Well, you must be popular there, I guess?" Haikuan chuckled.

"Not quite," Zanjin chuckled.

"But the looks of the both of you, you look like you have a lover or something," Haikuan stated.

The two looked at each other then laughed at what he said, "We do have a lover," they said in unison.

"Really? That's great, that's great," Haikuan nodded, "Mus be hard leaving them there," he added.

The two laughed, "Actually, they're here," they both answered in unison once again.

"Oh, so you're going to meet them?" he asked.

"Nah, they're already here," they said together as they chuckle.

"Huh?" Haikuan's brows furrowed, he's confused.

"He's my boyfriend," they both answered in unison as they pointed at each other.

Haikuan's jaw dropped, surprised at what he just heard. 'So that's why Yibo is fidgety when asking this favor. It's because they're a couple!' he thought. He sighed internally.

"Is that so? I didn't think of that," Haikuan answered awkwardly.

"Well, you can't really tell," Zhuocheng chuckled, "Well, anyway, we're both an omega, sorry for not telling you in advance," he added with his apologetic face. "Cause it looks like you're a fine alpha yourself and we're worried you might worry about your privacy or something," Zanjin added.

Haikuan looked at the mirror, 'haaah! that's why they are both angelic looking. Two beautiful omegas, but unfortunately they're dating each other,' he sighed internally.

"It's okay for me. Gender doesn't matter when you help people," Haikuan said with a smile despite being a little disappointed.

"Thanks, we know we can trust you," Zhuocheng giggled.

Haikuan's cheeks flushed red, 'Oh no, he's so cute!' he complimented inside his head.

"You're right!" Zanjin agreed with a giggle as well.

'And him too!' Haikuan screamed inside his head.

"A-anyway, w-we're here," he stuttered as he stopped the car in front of his house.

"From now on, we'll stay at your house in the meantime right?" Zhuocheng uttered, "Please take care of us!" The two bowed at him.

"Y-yes. P-please take care of me t-too," Haikuan stuttered as his cheeks flushed red at the sight of the two.

---

A/N: Is it lame? I feel like it is. HAHAHHA well, enjoy!

Ps: I know it's too late to remind this, but the way I show the characters in my stories is not the way I perceive them in real life. It's just fiction, the work of an imaginative mind, so don't take it seriously. Thank you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 2.9K 11
Wang Yibo (alpha) is a Mafia. He is cold and rude. He most of the time carries a stoic face, showing no emotions. He lives with his mother 'Wang Car...
170K 11.3K 29
June 2020 Being friends since high school. Xiao Zhan was there always for Wang Yibo, supporting him and cheering for him in every way he can. Now he'...
357K 21.6K 40
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo has been classmates since kindergarten. Zhan has a crush on yibo but never got the courage to confess. Unfortunately Yibo ha...
39K 2.3K 46
zhanyi ❤️💚 Wang yibo and Cheng Xiao we're a new couple, they've been together for a while now however their seems to be a problem arising with their...