✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

By kiyarajain

PARI an innocent soul tamed the beast residing inside REYANSH unknowingly & fell in love with him not knowing... More

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COPYRIGHT INFRAGMENTS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART I
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART II
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR OF RAISINGHANIA'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR Of RIHI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SUMMERY OF IInd PART OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PROLOGUE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ATTACK! THE LADY WARRIOR SAVIOUR!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER BREAKING THE TABOO FOR HIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS SHADOW!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER MESS WITH RRS'S BROTHER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHERE DID YOU STUCK ME ANSH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE DEMON HAS BARGED IN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE STORM???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS TRUTH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE IS A CRIMINAL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS SHE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT IS SHE HIDING???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MENDING HER HEART!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS GIRL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MY ANGRY BIRD!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BEAST IS AWAKE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU ARE MINE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ADDICTED TO YOU!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DEVIL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - KIDNAPPING OF AN ANGEL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AM I KIDNAPPED???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - REVEALING HER REAL IDENTITY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER GAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS PARI???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF SHIKHAWAT'S ClAN!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS UNIQUE PUNISHMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FORCED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FORCED ENGAGEMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER UNDERISTIMATE HER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE CONSPIRACY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - DRUNKEN FAIRY'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER ESCAPE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPARATIONS OF THE MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT WAS THAT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ROCKING SANGEET!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PLAN COVERING THE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE BOTH ARE SAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AMAZING MEHENDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MARRIAGE FUNCTIONS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HURT LIKE NOTHING!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPERATION OF HALDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOT & SIZZLING HALDI!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HEN PARTY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WILL THE MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TAKKAR KI LIFE PARTNER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SOMETHING UNEXPECTED!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE MARRIAGE CHAOSE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NOW YOU BOTH ARE HUSBAND & WIFE!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HIDDEN SECRETS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE WEDDING NIGHT OF RUMAAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE TRUTH OUT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PAIN OF LOVE!!! DARD-E-MOHABBAT!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NO ONE CAN DECEIVE HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TRUTH!!! & APPOLOGY????
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FIRST FIGH AFTER MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS KIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FIRST DAY AS A COUPLE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SHE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOW WILL DEVIL STOP HIS ANGEL???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COOKING OR COOKING UP SOMETHING!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BLAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE ARE WITH THEM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEAR & ADVANTAGES!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - MEET MRS. ABHITI ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GOOD NEWS FOR JUNOON READERS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GUYS JUNOON PART IV IS OUT NOW!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEELINGS & BONDINGS!!!

2.7K 217 514
By kiyarajain

Hola everyone..... Hey guys sorry for yesterday i got a bit emotional as I was disheartened with the results of last 2 challenge I was feeling dejected after seeing votes & views it hurted me alot.... So i did that stupidity of writing that nonsense note..... I was crying mess ya you will found it really childish But my dear ones knows that i am really emotional person, I gets hurted easily & feels bad over small things But now I alright due to support of my true readers so your old KIYA is back...... I will not be sad for some votes & commets..... I will post for my true readers...... & yes you will be happy to know that i have decided that I will continue the story the way I have written for my true readers.... I will not wrap it up in middle...... So here i am with very next chapter named FEELING & BONDING of my oops sorry are FF JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE.... at last I want to inform you that may be you will find today's chapter a little bit boring but trust me I tried hard to make it funny.... & yes dont worry next chapter will be filled with lots of excitement & craziness...... So after finishing my alot of non stop bak bak ( blabbering ) let's start reading the chapter..... So here we go......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Dukh mein khushi ki wajah banti hai mohabbat,
Dard mein yaadon ki wajah banti hai mohabbat
Jab kuch bhi acha nai lagta hume duniya mein
Tab humare jine ki wajah banti hai Mohabbat

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

A

BHITI/RUHI : I am going to marry ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA.....

She said giving a big jolt to SEJAL.... Her eyes widened in shock & jaw droped on foor.... She got numb.... she looked at her in horror like if she have become insane....... Her words stuck in her throat finally coming out of shock & composing herself she manage to say......

SEJAL : What.... Why......

She asked in horror while ABHITI/RUHI said with moist eyes....

ABHITI/RUHI : He blackmailed me with you & ANGEL'S life. He even gave you both poison.. I had to say yes to get antidote... Not only that he also killed MR. MEHUL.. He shot him for betraying him & he even made me call MR. PULKIT & made me to tell him to not to search for us.....

She said on which SEJAL got angry & she yelled saying.....

SEJAL : What the hell how dare he poison PARI & blackmail you I will not spare him......

Saying this she was about to go out in range but ABHITI/RUHI hold her hand & stoped her saying......

ABHITI/RUHI : Stop SEJU it's not time for all this......... We need to think something........ We can't take decision in anger we need to be calm....

Hearing it SEJAL stoped but asked in really angry voice.....

SEJAL : This much happened still you don't want to call him...... What he will feel after hearing it...... Do you have an idea how hurt he will be.....

She said on which ABHITI/RUHI said trying to amke her understand her pov....

ABHITI/RUHI : SEJU even by mistakenly If he would get to know about ARYAMAAN & my marriage na then he will not spare him..... If he got to know that he is threatening me & blackmailing me with ANGEL then he will surely kill him & I don't want that.... SEJU I never forgets anything.... I know I have promises him that he will be the first person whom I will inform wherever I will take the decision of marriage or wherever I will decide to get married to anyone & KUNWARANI ABHITI ABHIMANYU SHIKHAWAT never breaks her promise nor forgets her words.... I haven't forget anything.... But i will not call him.....

Hearing it SEJAL said in angry & irritated voice....

SEJAL : So you will spoil your life... You will marry him RUHI.....

Hearing it ABHITI/RUHI chuckled at her & said....

ABHITI/RUHI : Are you mad SEJU..... Ya my upbringing has done in LONDON but i am SHIKHAWAT'S blood.... I am a SHIKHAWAT'S daughter being a real RAJPUT ( ROYAL ) this rituals matters me alot..... For me marriage is a very pure bond..... I still remember what mom used to say about marriage that it is not thing of couple of days but it is a relationship which ties two souls for thire next 7 births with each others..... Those mantras ( chanting ) of prist during wedding is BRAMHADEV'S ( hindu loard ) blessing for thire future life, so those mantras are not fake for me.... For me its BRAMHA DEV'S VANI ( God's order)..... That fire of havan ( holy ritual ) indicates purity, faith, trust, sacrifice for each other of couple in marriage... That MANDAP ( pavilion/altar ) haves the presence of Gods.... Those GARLAND'S & SEVEN PHERA'S ( Rounds ) are the promise to spend the whole life together..... That VERMILION & NUPTIAL CHAIN are mark of trust & loyalty between husband & wife..... For me marriage is a very pure relationship which happens out of love not force... He is marring me not because he loves me but he wants to punish me for his betrayer, for rejecting his love which hurted THE GREAT MAFIA KING ARS'S ego.... That's why he wants to caged me with him for my whole life.... Then why would I marry him..... I can't marry him..... not even for are plan too.... We need to elope from here along with ANGEL...... We needs to make a acurate running plan as soon as possible before he can cage me with him... & I know what to do for that.....

Saying this she smirked while SEJAL understood her smirk & asked.....

SEJAL : So what's the plan......

She asked smiling knowing ABHITI/RUHI very well on which she said....

ABHITI/RUHI : I told MR. PULKIT that I, you & PARINITI are going underground.....

Hearing it SEJAL chuckled & said......

SEJAL : So you use that secret code word " PARINITI"....smart..... Not bad yaar..... So when we are leaving......

She asked on which ABHITI/RUHI said smiling....

ABHITI/RUHI : As per plan MR. PULKIT will keep everything ready & arranged for are leave... I can't call are men towards us as it will risk your & ANGEL'S life.... Those brother can blackmail me again with your lives so let them live in overconfidence.... Let them think that thire plan is working.. I am sure he will take us to RS. mension along with him so we can not be able to elope from his clutches till marriage.... ARYAMAAN told me that after 3 days the marriage will be held so thire must be marriage functions In this 3 days.... In between this marriage functions I will find a opportunity... Once we get a chance we will leave the place & headed to airport where MR. PULKIT will keep everything ready & we will left the country in are private jet.......

She said on which SEJAL nodded her head at her in yes that's when they heard a knock on door ABHITI/RUHI gesture something to SEJAL on which she nodded her head in yes & went to open the door only to find ARYAMAAN standing in front of her & AHAAN behind him...... He looked at ABHITI/RUHI & asked........

ARYAMAAN : Don't you wanna meet your ANGEL......

Hearing it ABHITI/RUHI got happy she looked at SEJAL & they both nodded at him..... Later RUMAAN ( ABHITI/RUHI & ARYAMAAN), SEJAL & AHAAN went to REYANSH'S penthouse where PARI was........ AHAAN open the lock bedroom of REYANSH & all enter the room.... Only to find PARI still lying unconscious on bed.....

( Guys imagine PARI unconscious like this......)

As soon as ABHITI/RUHI saw PARI tears rolled through her eyes....

( Imagine ABHITI/RUHI got teary eyes like this )

Then she looked at ARYAMAAN angrily like a hungry lioness..... She was glaring at him while he was just looking at her with blank face that's when gathering everyone attention SEJAL asked him in very angry voice as she got enraged after seeing unconscious figure of PARI lying on bed...

SEJAL : Now what you did with her.... why she didn't got consciousness till now......

She said while hearing it ABHITI/RUHI got concerned for her ANGEL she was about to ask something to ARYAMAAN or we should say yell at him That's when PARI did movement of her figures which got noticed by everyone..... Seeing it ABHITI/RUHI & SEJAL got happy.... ABHITI/RUHI hurriedly wipe her tears & they both went near her.... ABHITI/RUHI called out her name....

ABHITI/RUHI : ANGEL.......

PARI came to her sences & hearing the familiar voice she opened her eyes slowly..... At same time REYANSH too came thire followed by ANGAD they were standing at door seeing the whole scenario REYANSH got happy seeing his sweetheart they were about to enter the room that's when giving them all a major shock PARI said....

PARI : RUHI what is this place.... Where we are & how I end up hear..... Oh God my head is so paining........ It's spinning.... I am not able to remember what happened last......

Hearing it REYANSH & ANGAD stop at thire places shocked..... While everyone were looking at ABHITI/RUHI & SEJAL with questioning eyes while SEJAL & ABHITI/RUHI were stealing glances with each other ABHITI/RUHI gesture something through her eyes to SEJAL & she asked PARI with concerned....

SEJAL : PARI what do you remember last.....

Hearing it PARI rubbed her forehead & said......

PARI : I am not remembering anything...... I am not able to even able to remember how I came here.... Last I remember that, i was in my rooms balcony later I don't know what.... I just blacked out.... I don't remember anything after that word.........

She said giving them all a shock...... Hearing it REYANSH was happy that she didn't remember him kidnapping her while hearing the word black out ABHITI/RUHI & SEJAL got tensed.... They looked at each other horrified which got noticed by ARYAMAAN.... hearing word BLACK OUT ABHITI/RUHI thought......

ABHITI/RUHI'S M. V. :

God knows best. How's this possible it happened only when last time she skipped her regular dose of medicines & then she got black out & started to getting those flashes which make her venerable. But today she again black out It means today she didn't take her regular dose of medicines.. Wait how can she take it when she was not in her sences.... she was unconscious... & all this happen due to this evil 😈devil😈. He kidnapped her & she didn't got her medicines on time... Causing her this.. Now I need to look after her medicines or she will agin get those flashback again.... & I can't let that happen.. I can't see her that vulnerable again.. I will not spare those two evil demon devils for this......

END OF ABHITI/RUHI M. V.

ARYAMAAN was looking at them questioning while ABHITI/RUHI angrily glared at him with " I will show you later" Later she changed her expression & looked at PARI smiling & she said making an excuse......

ABHITI/RUHI : ANGEL actually we all come here with ARYA in his castle for a lunch & you got fainted due to weakness as may be today you forgot to take your medicins......

Hearing it PARI got confused she tried to remember what happened in morning but she wasn't able to recalling anything so she just nodded at her...... After this ABHITI/RUHI & SEJAL sat beside her that's when ABHITI/RUHI saw a mark on her arm & she remember the so called poison injection which ARYAMAAN'S men give her.... she looked at him in anger like a hungry lioness looks at her prey with " I will kill you look"..... When they were busy in glancing each other PARI saw them staring each other & she said clearing her through gathering everyone's attention.....

PARI : If your staring game has finished can I say something......

She said eyeing ABHITI/RUHI teasingly on which ABHITI/RUHI divert her gaze from ARYAMAAN & started looking here & there while ARYAMAAN smiled at her antics & said...

ARYAMAAN : Ya sure.....

She looked at him innocently & said with a bit embarrassment...

PARI : I am really sorry MR. RAISINGHANIA due to me your lunch plan got spoiled.... I made you trouble... you all got worried because of me.... I am really sorry for bothering you.....

( imagine PARI saying this with innocense like this.....)

She said with a guilty face while seeing her innocent eyes ARYAMAAN fell guilty for using her as prey for his purpose.. he was sad for making that innocent, naive, poor soul ♟️pawn♟️in his game who had already suffer alot.. But he composed himself making a blank face... Then he smiled at her & said......

ARYAMAAN : You don't need to say sorry PARI...... You are so sweet that you can never bother or trouble anyone.... Why I would not get worried you are just like my little sister & you don't need to call me MR. RAISINGHANIA......

Hearing it PARI smiled at him & said....

PARI : Thanks for understanding but if not MR. RAISINGHANIA then what should i call you....

She said very cutely placing finger on her lips at this everyone smiled at her & ARYAMAAN said......

ARYAMAAN : you can call me BHAI....

As soon as ABHITI/RUHI hear it she got angry & thought....

ABHITI/RUHI M. V. :

God knows best.... What the hell.... the person who kidnapped a innocent girl whom he tried to kill without any mistake gaving her poision just to scare & blackmail me for marriage he even endanger her life for his selfish motive now he is asking her to call him BHAI..... How disgusting.... He is making fun of brother & sisters relationship..... He is using her for his selfish plan... This demon dosen't deserves this respect....

END OF ABHITI/RUHI M. V.

She was thinking all this while as soon as PARI hear him asking her to call him BHAI she got emotional & had tears in her eyes....While seeing it ARYAMAAN asked confused....

ARYAMAAN : What happen.... it's ok if you don't want to calm me BHAI.... If you want you can call me ARYA too....

He said looking teasingly at ABHITI/RUHI who glared at him angrily for this on which PARI chuckled seeing her expression & said to ARYAMAAN.....

PARI : It's ok i don't mind calling you BHAI.... I just got a bit emotional.... I don't know why but whenever I hears BHAI word I feels a kind of pain in my heart... I sences someone's absence in my life...... But thanks for filling that absence & yes I can't call you ARYA Or somone will eat me raw.....

She said teasingly looking at ABHITI/RUHI who gave her a glare to shut her mouth..... Seeing it ARYAMAAN & PARI chuckled gaving a HIFI to each other... While seeing it SEJAL thought.....

SEJAL'S M. V. :

you are very innocent PARI.. you don't know the person whom you are calling BHAI doesn't deserves that much respect & get called by that pure word from you will be insult of that word as it's a brothers responsibility to protect his sister from the world where he was the one who tried to kill you.... You are giving him so much respect Where he is using you for blackmailing RUHI on name of your life for his selfish reason..... How can a demon like him can becomes your brother when he himself gave you poision endangering your life.....

END OF SEJAL'S M. V.

They were laughing while all this AHAAN & ANGAD was looking at them lovingly adoring there bond which got noticed by PARI ( REYANSH was standing behind ARYAMAAN so PARI didn't notice him & ANGAD was visible to her ) she sensed what are they feeling so she called them.....

PARI : BHAI....

Hearing it ARYAMAAN raised his eyebrows at her questioningly as he was just standing next to her while seeing it she hit her hand on her forehead & said...

PARI : Oh Lord KRISHNA.... I was not calling you BHAI I was calling them......

She said pointing towards ANAAN ( AHAAN + ANGAD ) through her eyes which make everyone confused while they both come in front of her & she said to everyone.....

PARI : See I have two more BHAI'S... ( looking at ANAAN { ANGAD + AHAAN }) I don't need any blood bond to make anyone BHAI as I thinks Heart connections are always more stronger than blood ones as this relations are made with those persons whom are heart chooses...... They are most pure relations without any bound for which we can cross any boundaries......

She said smiling at this everyone smiled at her naive heart & good thought ..... While hearing BHAI from her AHAAN & ANGAD had tears in thire eyes feeling sisters love for which they were craving for long as they don't have sister... She was smiling at them when ANGAD spoke with tears.....

ANGAD : I am very happy, today I got a sister...... PARI B....

He was saying but stopped in middle he looked at REYANSH who was standing behind ARYAMAAN who was smiling at them & nodded at him giving him the permission.... PARI try to follow his gaze but was not able to see anyone as ARYAMAAN was blocking her sight while ANGAD happily looked at PARI & said.....

ANGAD : PARI I used to be upset on every RAKSHABANDHAN ( festival of celebration of brother sister bond...) seeing every brother & sister's bond as I don't had sister to tie me a rakhi & pray for my long life...... insted of a cute, innocent little sister like you God gave me this idiot ( pointing towards AHAAN who glared at him angrily for calling him with that name.... While he continue saying ) but today I got a sweet & naughty small little sister in form of you... Thanks SIS......

He said on which everyone smiled seeing thire emotional moment while are badbola ( talkative ) AHAAN said.....

AHAAN : Ya BHAI is right we don't had sister... Whenever I tried to make any girl mine sister they said no to me for being my sister... That why I don't had anyone to tie me RAKHI as no girl was ready to make me bhai as they wants me only as thire boyfriend.... ( moving his hand in his hairs....) what to do yaar I am so handsome ( self-obsessed 😏 but he is handsome yaar no doubt😜)......

He said on which everyone rolled thire eyes at him irritatingly while PARI laugh at him for his antics.... & ANGAD said to him.....

ANGAD : Theres no treatment of misconception in this world KIDDO.....

He said shrugging his head & looking at him with mischievous smile while hearing it everyone burst out of laughing along with ANGAD seeing it AHAAN was glaring at his not so big brother angrily.... After finishing laughing gathering everyone's attention PARI said.....

PARI : OK then from now on words you all are my brothers just like AMAN BHAI..... but wait only BHAI name for you.... i mean now i had so many BHAI'S here so if I call only BHAI then how will you get to know whom I am pointing & everyone has so long & big name it should be short na.... everyone should get a nick name from thire little sister.... I hope you don't mind....

She said with puppy eyes hoping them to say yes while the trio ( ARYAMAAN + ANGAD + AHAAN ) nodded at her in yes & said.....

Trio ( ARYAMAAN + ANGAD + AHAAN ) : why not....

They said in unison & hearing it she got extremely happy & she said in happy yet excited tone......

PARI : Ok then I will call ANGAD bhai as ANDY BHAI....... How's it....

She asked with enthusiasm in her voice while hearing it ANGAD smiled at her & nodded his head in yes saying....

ANGAD : well it sounds like 🍬🍭candy🍭🍬 but i don't mind you calling me it as it sounds as sweet as you...

He said appreciating her on which she smiled at him.... then she looked at AHAAN who was desperately waiting for his turn.... seeing him she thought for a while & then said...

PARI : I will not call you BHAI.....

She said on which everyone got confused while AHAAN asked quickly.

AHAAN : But why... now what I did... This LITTLE DEVIL must have done something.....

He said eyeing SEJAL who was seating beside PARI who gave him the same infact more angry glare for calling her with that name while hearing it PARI smiled at SEJAL mischievously & said...

PARI : Hey CICCIO you got one more Nick name & you didn't even told me yaar....

She said making a fake angry cute pout yet teasingly to SEJAL on which she gave her a angry glare to stop & then she looked at AHAAN who was giving her a angry look she gave him a same glare & said.......

SEJAL : Yaa a stupid like you dosen't deserve to be anyones bhai not boyfriend nor husband nothing....... Useless fellow.....

She said angrily but hearing it AHAAN rolled his eyes at her irritatingly then he looked at PARI with hope & said....

AHAAN : I think she has some mental disorder that's why she is not able to detect the importance of this charming face but why are you listening to her as you are more intelligent than her & you have very good choice not like her ( pointing towards ARYAN'S matter ).... See I am elder than you & you consider me brother na.... then why you not calling me BHAI....

He said on which PARI smiled at him then she looked at SEJAL who was glaring at him she again looked at AHAAN who was looking at her with hopeful eyes & said...

PARI : Hey she didn't done anything.... It's me... Look ya no doubt you are elder than me & for me you are just like my big brother but I am not getting that feel to call you BHAI as you are very frank & very chirpy, funny, bubbly guy just like me.... ( AHAAN pulls up his imaginary coller hearing it on self appreciation & everyone rolles thire eyes at him while PARI continues saying ).... I gets very friendly vibes from you.... & you looks really cute just like a 🐇rabbit🐇 so I will call you 🐰BUNNY🐰....

He was smiling as she called him cute but his smiled fled away when she called him rabbit & everyone we're trying hard to control thire laugh not to laughter at him seeing his expression as they remember ABHITI/RUHI calling him 🐇Rabbit🐇... he looked at PARI in horror thinking....

AHAAN M. V. : Yaar main to logo ko kehte suna that ki logo ka dil se dil ka connection hota hai but in dono sisters ka to dimaag se dimaag ka connection hai ( guys I have heard peoples saying that people's have heart to heart connection but here this both sisters have brain to brain connection.... ) both sisters are same they are calling me 🐇Rabbit🐇 like seriously did I have a tail..... First ABHITI bhabhi called me it I can understand but why PARI BHABHI... Why everyone are hell bend on giving me new names when I have mine one.... but wait she is so innocent she is giving me this name out of brotherly love as she wants to gave me a cute Nick name not like my warrior BHABHI who was calling me rabbit out of anger i can't say her no.... She has given me so cute nick name of bunny..... I can't break her heart....

END OF AHAAN'S M. V.

He was thinking all this but then he smiled seeing her pure intentions & sensing her excitement he said...

AHAAN : Well I don't like anyone calling me with different names ( eyeing SEJAL continuing ) but from now you are my little sister so you have every right to call me with any name you want & you have given me this name very lovingly so how can i denie my sis.... you can call me 🐰BUNNY🐰 I don't mind you calling me with this name....

He said smiling on which PARI to reciprocated the smile she turned towards ARYAMAAN & said.....

PARI : I will call you MAAN BHAI are you ok with it....

she asked with hopeful eyes on which ARYAMAAN said......

ARYAMAAN : I am ok with it but only REY calls me MAAN so you have to ask him if he has any objection.....

He said while hearing REY the smile which was crept on PARI'S face fled away she got nervous she was about to say something that's when making her scared a voice came gathering every ones attention......

Voice : INTERESTING..... VERY INTERESTING......

Hearing it all turned towards the voice while PARI got flinched at her place & he came in front of PARI from behind ARYAMAAN revealing his face & said turning towards MAAN......

REYANSH : MAAN.... i don't have any problem calling her you MAAN BHAI..... As what's mine is her's.... I don't have any objection.... she can call you & anyone what she wants....

He said smiling while seeing him PARI clutch the duvet as she remember everything happened till now.... she got scared remembering what happened yesterday at cafe..... she hold ABHITI/RUHI'S hand tightly.... She gulped down in fear & looked down.... ABHITI/RUHI & SEJAL glared at REYANSH for this while sensing the stress of situation ARYAMAAN said....

ARYAMAAN : Ok then it's decided you will call me MAAN BHAI....

He said with enthusiastic voice but she didn't show any excitement... She didn't even respond him nor she spoke a single word...... That's when a voice came diverting everyone's attention fom it......

Voice : Hey what about me.... you have one more brother.... what will you call him.....

Everyone turned towards the voice.... PARI too looked at the direction to see who the person is only to find a man standing thire it was non other than ARYAN.... He enter the room & seeing him PARI smiled a bit & said.....

PARI : Of course you are my brother too.... But what should I call you...

As soon as she asked this SEJAL quickly responded.....

SEJAL : 🐒MONKEY🐒....

Hearing it all chuckled at ARYAN while he was looking at her very lovingly like she has given him a very wonderful name on which AHAAN chuckled at him & PARI glared SEJAL... & said...

PARI : Stop SEJU.... ( Turning towards ARYAN ) Your name is ARYAN na then I will call you ARY BHAI

she said with a small smile on which ARYAN nodded at her happily while REYANSH ask him...

REYANSH : What are you doing here ARYAN.... I think you went to RS Mansion for the preparations.....

He said on which ARYAN become serious & said....

ARYAN : BHAI everything is ready at home so i came to call you all....

He said on which both ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN + REYANSH ) nodded at him while PARI said to ABHITI/RUHI nervously......

PARI : RUHI I think we should leave now it's getting late.....

She said on which ABHITI/RUHI nodded at her & looked at ARYAMAAN but giving PARI a big shock ARYAMAAN said....

ARYAMAAN : PARI you three are coming to RS. Mansion with us.....

Hearing is PARI got a big jolt.... SEJAL & ABHITI/RUHI was not so shocked as they were expecting this & was prepared for this still pretending to be shocked they act & looked at each other bewildered then at ARYAMAAN while PARI looked at REYANSH who was smiling at her like a love sick puppy which make her more scared then she looked at ARYAMAAN confused & asked...

PARI : But why......

Hearing it ARYAMAAN smiled at her & said......

ARYAMAAN : As I am going to become your brother in-law after 3 days.......

He said on which PARI got shocked & as soon as she hear it she yelled at him in shock......

PARI : What.......

She got surprised by this so she looked at ABHITI/RUHI with questioning eyes while ABHITI/RUHI got puzzle that what to say her, how to answer her but sensing her stress ARYAMAAN asked PARI.....

ARYAMAAN : Why you reacted like that......

PARI stick out her toung & bites it realising how she reacted which got noticed by REYANSH who found it cute & just skip a but at her antics... while she said composing her self...

PARI : It's nothing like that.... You just said it suddenly dropping a nuclear bomb at me..... I was shocked as I was not expecting this from both of you this earlier....

She said looking at ABHITI/RUHI on which ARYAANSH (ARYAMAAN + REYANSH ) understood that she wants to talk to ABHITI/RUHI So REYANSH said......

REYANSH : I think you need to talk we are waiting outside......

Saying this ARYANSHAN ( ARYAMAAN + REYANSH+ARYAN) went out of the room followed by ANAAN ( ANGAD + AHAAN ) as soon as they left the room PARI grab ABHITI/RUHI'S hand & ask...

PARI : RUHI listen to me i know you both like each other as I saw it on cruise trip.... In fact I saw the true feelings in his eyes for you.... He really loves you but he is a MAFIA KING & Tell me do you love him too.... I mean ya he is a good man he loves you alot he can be a ideal husband but marriage..... It's a very big thing which happens once in life..... Are you happy with it.... Did someone forced you I mean to say that do you marring him with your willing.... Don't take me wrong... I am not doubting you but I am asking this as you never told me that you are this serious about him.... I didn't thought you will take this step so soon....

PARI asked her while hearing it ABHITI/RUHI felt emotional hearing how well she knows her & how concern she is for her but composing herself & hiding her emotions... Hiding the truth & the reason behind it to save her she said making up a story.....

ABHITI/RUHI : ANGEL don't worry.... I am very happy with it... you know na I like ARYA.... & he loves me so much.... Today morning he proposed me & i said yes.... He told me that he wants to marry me soon.... then after having a conversation with mutual understanding we decided to get married after 3 days as it's very auspicious day..... Trust me I am happy with this marriage... I am doing this with my own will no on eis forcing me... I am marring him as i...i...I love him too...... As you said he is a very good man...... Ya he is a MAFIA KING but he is very nice & genuine person as he didn't hide it from me I was aware of this from very start.... he is not like his devil brother REYANSH....

She said while listening her PARI thought....

PARI M. V.

She is right I had too saw the love in MAAN BHAI'S eyes.... He loves her truly.... Ya he is a MAFIA KING but he is man of words.... He is very genuine & nice person which I just witnessed... He has his morals & values not like him.... But due to him I can't fall weak... I can't let RUHI'S life spoil due to me... She loves MAAN bhai & he is a very nice person.... Indeed he is a MAFIA KING but he is not like ANSH..... Now I can't say him anything as he is his brother so I have to bear him for RUHI & her happiness or it can affect on RUHI & MAAN BHAI'S relationship. I can't let anything happen with thire alliance. I can't be that much selfish to risk thire happiness.... I can't let RUHI sacrifice her happiness for me I need to show that I am happy with it & behave normal in front of them....

END OF PARI'S M. V.

Thinking all this she smiled at her & hugged her saying.....

PARI : I am really happy for you RUHI... I am so so happy to know you got your love.... MAAN BHAI is relly very good man.... he loves you alot I can say this by seeing the way he looks at you.... He is perfect for you..... I am happy for both of you.... At last ARYA won his LUNA... what can be more happy than this... ( thire is one thing which can be more happy than this & that is ANSH winning his sweetheart 😌) Congratulations you are going to become MR. ARS from MISS. RUHI....... My soulie is going to become a bride after 3 days.....

She said with excitement in her voice but thire was a fear in her heart which she hide from everyone..... While hearing it ABHITI/RUHI said with fake smile & showing fake happiness...

ABHITI/RUHI : Thanks ANGEL....

She said but thought.....

ABHITI/RUHI : I am sorry ANGEL I am hiding all this from you but I can't endanger your life by telling you the truth of this marriage..... I don't want you to feel hurt by thinking that you are the reason behind this forced & compromised marriage... I know you are trying to hide your fear for REYANSH showing this happiness for me... just for my not so happy alliance with your so called MAAN BHAI.. but don't worry ANGEL all will be sort out soon.... Your fear will end soon....

END OF ABHITI/RUHI'S M. V.

After this all had lunch in castle & they left the castle in different car's heading towards RS. MANSION

TO BE CONTINUED....

HERE THE CHAPTER ENDS....

************************************

PRECAP : The forced engagement.... conspiracy...... The witch... Whosever digs pit for others they their self falls in it ( Jo dusro ke liye gaddha khodta hai woh khud hi usme girta hai )......... Zara sa jhum lu me.... Yaar mera titliya warga... Jealousy the burning sensation..... Tu khich meri photo...... Ajj main uper Aasmaan niche.....

************************************

Hushhhhh🥵🥵🥵🥵 i got tired typing it..... Hey guys so how was the today's chapter. I hope I didn't make you bore so what is the mystry ABHITI/RUHI & SEJAL are hiding from everyone.... What is the thing which is knows to both of them only..... What do you think who is RUHAAN.... What is his relationship with ABHITI/RUHI...... Why ABHITI/RUHI promised him that he will be the first person whom she will tell about her marriage decision... Dose he is related to RAISINGHANIA'S. Or to that first Royal family....... Will PARI will be able to handle herself in REYANSH'S presence.. She will be able to hate him living with him in same roof or she will forget everything & accept him by forgiving him...... What will REYANSH do to make her understand his love.... Will he be able to make her agree....what do you think will ARYAMAAN will be able to get married to his LUNA or ABHITI/RUHI will get successful in her plan...... What do you think what will happen next...... Hey true readers tell me your opinion in comment box & don't forget to vote for your crazy lazy yet hardworking #Zalimbedardwriter AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT PriyaJerusha1411......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 630 35
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
110K 6K 40
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...
295K 20.6K 83
Abhisekh Rao, a gynecologist, he worked constantly with women yet never found the one who made his heart flutter and run a marathon the way his two b...
717K 35.9K 66
#25 in Romance. "I don't care if I fall in love with a Devil,as long as that Devil will love me the way he loves hell." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...