Chasing Mrs Adams

By SweetAmara9819

Cara Westby: Strong, stubborn and utterly broken. Her past has rendered her hateful towards men and uneasy to... More

Copyright Notice
Author's Note
Important Notice
Insane
Another Stalker
The Real Badass
The Most Creepy Stalker
Nancy
Close Encounter
Meeting the Enemies for the first Time
Surprise
Pain of the Past
Past Experiences
The change
A Promise of Forever

Kidnapped

1.5K 96 6
By SweetAmara9819

Third person:

Tania happily came out of her. It was one of those rare occasions when she could get to pick up her darling nephew. She looked at the cake in the back seat.

Ben studied in a private school meant for the rich and had tight security all around. Tania huffed when they asked for her ID then checked if she was on list of guardians for the said kid and only after that did they let her enter. It may be rare for her to get a chance to pick up Ben but she had done it before. Yet every time she had to go through the same process. Seriously, why do they have to be so thorough.

Tania parked her car and came out. Looking alertly at the children rushing out of the school so that she doesn't misses Ben. She smiled as she saw him noticing her first and coming towards her. She happily went to greet him when she heard his disappointed voice. "Mom didn't have time again?"

Tania was livid. Ever since Cara came into their lives, she has been hogging all of her family's attention. From her brother to her parents to even her ever doting elder sister, all of them were stollen by her. Even her nephew who was her most beloved couldn't breathe without that woman.

"Aren't you happy to see me." Tania said with a pout. Even though she was eighteen, she was pampered rotten by her family since a young age, and was still childish in many ways.

"Of course I'm happy to see Aunt. Hos can I not be." Ben said coaxing while bitter in heart. He was just five yet he had to coax his eighteen year old aunt. God was really unfair with him. But then, who said him to be born in a family where everyone's life revolved around him? He needed to make sure that he doesn't upset anyone or mom would again lecture him on how much everyone loves him and how he should not hurt their feelings.

Tania did not stay angry for long. She instantly happily brought Ben into the car and started talking about how they were going to have ice cream on the way and if wanted anything else, he could just say.

But as soon as they got out of the school and drove a little distance away, their car was instantly blocked by another car and and they surrounded on all sides by cars.

Instantly, alarm bells rang in her minds. She immediately locked the car and took Ben to the back seat. She covered him with her body, protecting her from any harm. She knew these people were not simple. To have the audacity to do this in broad daylight is not something every criminal can do. But she also knew, she can't let Ben get hurt.

Immediately a dozen of men came out of the car and broke the window of the glass. They came fully prepared and intended to get away before the police could come. They instantly opened the car door, only to see a girl protecting a little boy with all her might.

"Let go of the kid." The leader roared at Tania who was too much scared to say a word but she still refused to let them even touch Ben.

The men were impatient and tried to drag Tania away but she continued to hold on to Ben with all her strength. Having enough of it, he harshly kicked her on the back. Tania's eyes rolled back with pain and she vomited out blood. From a young age, her physique has been weak and so her family has protected her in the palm of their hands. This was the first time she endured such pain. But she still refused to give up. She still held on to Ben.

Seeing her being stubborn, another man came and together they pulled her out. Tania still struggled as hard as she could. Irritated, another man kicked her in the abdomen and then slapped her hard. Her mouth was full of blood and her entire body was crumbling. The person holding her three her to the side and she went crashing on the road.

All this while, Ben hadn't said a word or rather, he couldn't say anything. He didn't understand what was happening and why his aunt threw him in the back seat and covered him with her own body. Not until they screamed that they wanted the kid. As he watched her aunt get beaten to the point to remain a bloody mess just to protect him.

He was shocked. So much so that he forgot how to react. It was only when the men reached for him that he came out of his shock. He kicked and struggled and called out for his aunt. Hearing his cries Tania tried to stand again but was instead kicked back down. The men threw Ben in the car and drove away.

Tania barely crawled to her car and dialed Dominic's number but couldn't get through. Just as she was feeling dejected, the phone rang back. It was Dominic. She hurriedly picked it up.

Dominic was in an important meeting at that time and his phone was silent. Feeling the vibration of his phone, he saw it was Tania calling. That spoilt brat. He thought. She had a habit of calling for most random things at any random time. But despite that, his hands went on the accept icon. But till then the call was disconnected so he called back.

Before he could say a single word, a cry came from the other side. "Br…brother help. They took B…ben. They…" The voice was weak and slurred like the person on the other side was barely awake until it stopped, followed by the noise of police siren going off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.2K 52
It was only her comments that made her feel worthless. Only one bully. Only her betrayal made him give up on love, making him ruthless. Only one woma...
923K 30.7K 34
She bumped into him when she tried to escape from her abusive boyfriend. The first met that caught his attention. Fate brought them together again fo...
21.6K 749 40
[COMPLETED] [EDITED] He smirked and got even closer to my face, "you see, this report is technically under my..." He tilted his head slightly to whi...
59.8K 5K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...