OBSESSION... HEAVEN OR HELL...

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got delete... More

1. MORNING SCENES
2. WHO IS HE?
3. CLASSMATE
4. STALKER
5. GULF'S SECRET
6. MILD'S MISTAKE
7. GULF'S SECRET REVEALED
8. CONFRONTATION
9. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.1)
10. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.2)
11. SHOULD I?
12. THIS CAN'T HAPPEN
13. MEW'S PLAN
14. RESPONSIBILITY
15. MAKE ME YOURSπŸ”ž
16. MAKE YOU MINE
17. I LOVE YOU
18. KIDNAPPED????
19. ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS
20. AWAY FROM YOU
21. 4 YEARS LATER..
22. GOLDEN MEMORIES
23.UNEXPECTED MEET
24. DRUNKEN CONFESSION
26. FAMILY DINNER INVITATION
27. FAMILY DINNER (pt.1)
28. FAMILY DINNER (special chap)
29. LIVING IN BLISS
30. MISBEHAVE
31. PUNISHMENTπŸ”ž
32. DEALING LIKE A PRO
33. FACE TO FACE TALK
34. NIGHTMARE
35. LET'S GET MARRIED ASAP!
36. PREPARATIONS
37. PREPARATIONS (PT.2)
38. DO YOU TRUST ME?
39. ASKING PERMISSION
40. BACHELORETTE PARTY
41. DAY BEFORE WEDDING
42. THE DAY OF US (wedding special)
43.AFTER MARRIAGE PARTY (special guests)
44. NIGHT OF US (LAST CHAPTER)
45. 7 YEARS OF MARRIAGE (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

25. GUILTY

2.5K 124 11
By Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💗

Let's start...!

Warning:- 🔞 there is slight 🔞 scene.

Those who are not comfortable, they can skip the part. I will mark it.

***---***---***---***---***---***

Next day, Gulf woke with a heavy headache. He was feeling like he wants to vomit. He took a day off from his office.

Maybe I drank too much yesterday....

The word 'yesterday' reminds him of the incident happened. Gulf can't believe that he finally met Mew after four years. He hugged Mew, kissed him. Gulf was in complete shock. He us cursing himself.

Shittttt!!!!!

What the hell I did yesterday.... Already he hates me and now he will more.... God..... I want to go somewhere underground.

I want to dig myself.

I.... I kissed him.

But..... I..... Like it.

I missed those kisses and warmth a lot!

Why I want more??? I don't know what to do. Should I apologize him??

Yeah.. I guess it will be a good idea.

Suddenly, Gulf's phone rang.
It was showing Fiat's number.

Ugh mood spoiler!!!!

Fiat:- Hello?? Where are you honey?? Why didn't you came today... I m missing you so much!!!

Gulf:- What the hell Fiat!!!!!!! I'm not your honey!! I told you to stay away from me. Stop calling me honey or else...

Fiat :- yeah yeah you will complaint, so patent. Come on Gulf, just accept me. No matter how much you try, you can't get away from me.

Gulf:- I am giving you last warming Fiat.... STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!! Otherwise you will regret. Just because I can't do anything , doesn't mean I m weak. I can beat to till death.

Fiat:- aaahhh.... Sooo hot!!! I wish I could see you right now in this state. So hot!!!!! So sexy.. Mmmm.. Punch me Gulf... Ahh... Touch me please....

Gulf:- Shut your fucking mouth!!!!!!! Go fuck yourself!

Gulf hung up the call. Everyday Fiat used to flirt with him in office and then call him at night just to tease him. Gulf ignored a lot of time but there's always a limit of something.

Suddenly, Gulf phone rang again. He was do frustrated that without seeing the name, he picked up the call.

Gulf:- I SAID STOP CALLING MEEE!!!!!!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.... YOU....

Mew:- Umm.. Gulf?? I m sorry. I didn't know you hate me so much that you don't want to talk.

(Gulf froze..... He didn't realised that the call was not of Fiat, but Mew)

Gulf :- Shit shit... Mew... I m sorry. I m not saying this for you. Please!!! Don't take me wrong. Hello?? Hello?? Mew?? Shit!

Mew has already ended the call.
Gulf cursed himself. It was his fault that he didn't saw the number before receiving. He called Mew again and again like 100 times. But he didn't picked. Gulf started panicking. But then, Mew called him... Taking sone deep breathes. He received.

Gulf:- Hello... Hello Mew... Please listen to me. That was not for you. There was a guy in my office who irritates me. I thought that it was his call not yours. Please *sobs* I m sorry Mew. I m sorry for everything.

(Gulf bursted into tears)

Mew:- Hey... It's okay... Stop crying. I trust you. It was rude but you explained yourself. Please Gulf... Don't cry naaa. I will cry too.

Gulf:- Thank you for understanding Mew. I swear it was not for you. I was... actually about to call you.

Mew:- Really?? Why??

Gulf:- First you tell me what happened... You called me?

Mew:- I just want to ask you that, are you okay now. Last night, you... were drunk.

Gulf:- Y... Yeah.. *cough* I m fine. Thank you for asking.

Mew:- Hmmm.... Now you tell me. Why you were calling? Want to say anything?

Gulf:- Umm.. I..... Actually..... Mm... I m....

Mew:- Gulf, don't beat around the bush, say it clearly!!!!! *in a anger tone*

Gulf:- umm....Nothing. Just to ask your health. Hope you are *awkward cough* fine now. Thank you for dropping me home last night. If you want, I will pay you for fuel. Bye.

Mew:- Gulf... Are you kidding.....

Gulf ended the call immediately. His heart was beating so fast.

Shit!!!! What is wrong with me???

Fuel?? Why did I said this shit!!!!

Why didn't I apologize to him for yesterday confession??

Why my heart is beating crazily??

Aaarrrgghhhhh I ruined everything.

I m so sorry Mew!!!!! I m sorryyyy.

Gulf came to the living room where his mom was watching news channel. It was showing a breaking news as a headline.

" Hey baby son you know the bar you went last night. A guy from there died last night due to car accident. So horrible naa.... See the reporters showing his face too. " Gulf got shocked that who's the person in that same bar club that died. When Gulf saw the face of that guy on TV headline, Gulf felt like his soul is taken out from his body.

The headline:-

A guy name as Marky Walter son of popular CEO of WALTER ENTERPRISES met with an car accident last night.

Someone witness said that he was totally drunk and came from the XYZ bar club and bruised also.

A car hit him and he is now in very critical stage.

Police are still searching for that car owner.

Headline ends.....

M... Marky??? Is this that guy who ooommggg???... Oh shit..

Gulf had a flashback of last night.

/ flashback of last night at that bar club/

" Hey handsome! I m Marky! I can see you are alone here. If you want I can accompany you. Let's have some fun tonight!! Let's go somewhere else?? " Said marky in s seductive tone.

/flashback end/

Gulf said nothing. He was so shocked that he met this guy last night and now he met with an accident??

" What happened son?? Do you know him?? " Gulf's mom asked in worry. Gulf was sweating a lot.

" No... Nothing mom... Nothing. I don't know him. News was very bad so I get scared. "

" Oh baby it's ok. It happens in the world, due to carelessness. " Gulf said nothing just nodded his head. He was feeling bad for that guy.

Gulf's mom was not feeling well so she told him to buy some grocery and medicines. To distract his mind, Gulf went out of his house.

Meanwhile,

Mew was in complete shock. He was so stunned of what he just heard.

What the hell he just said???

Fuel pay??

Is he mad or what???

I was expecting that I will ask him to meet but.... He wants to pay me for fuel???

Did he really hate me now???

I m not gonna lose him.

Shit... My tears and anger are not stopping....

I need to talk to him now.

Should I go to him?? To his house??

Mew was so hurt at this moment. He never expected that Gulf will say something like this. He need to talk to him face to face.

Enough of beating around the bush. It's time for direct encounter!

He immediately change his clothes, got ready, took his keys and told her mom that he is going somewhere important and immediately left.

While driving suddenly, he saw Gulf outside of a grocery store, carrying some groceries and he was walking to some pharmacy shops. Mew stopped his car at parking and immediately went to Gulf.

Gulf was listening some songs through earphones and going to the pharmacy shop when suddenly he felt like someone has pulled his hand from behind.

Gulf turned around and saw.....

" Mew??? What are you doing here??? " Mew was fuming in anger.

" How dare you even say that to me on phone call. You are so naive and stupid sometimes. You really want to pay me right for that God dammit fuel?? Come then.... " Mew pulled Gulf to the car roughly and throw him inside the backseat. That parking lot were silent and no people were there.

Gulf was breathing heavily. He was so blank.

🔞🔞🔞

Suddenly, Mew got inside the backseat and pulled Gulf's hair, but not harshly, little bit.

" You want to pay me right?? Fine... Pay me with this... " Said Mew with full of lust in his eyes.
Mew started kissing him roughly, sucking and biting his lips.

Gulf was so shocked but equally enjoying this so much. But he can't let Mew do this.

" Mew.... St..... Stop this..... We.... Mmm.. Can't.. I'm... Sorry for what I said earlier. "

" Too late to apologize my baby! You deserve a punishment. " Mew started kissing him again. Gulf froze.

What??? He... He called me baby..... He he don't hate me???

Gulf with same passion and energy, kissing him back. After few minutes, Mew left those lips which are completely swelled and bruised now. So sexy!!!! It turned him on.

Mew started kissing his neck and leaving blue and purple marks on it. Where, Gulf was enjoying this. He was melting second by second.

Car get filled with moans of Gulf and groans of Mew. They both undress themselves in the car and looking at each other lustfully.

Gulf pushed Mew and hovered a bit and started kissing mew's chest, leaving marks on it. Mew was shocked but also smirked. He was enjoying it.

Mew pulled Gulf's face up and attacked those bruised lips again. This time Gulf bite mew's lips. They were lost in that heated moment. They were making out in car.

Suddenly, Mew started unbuttoning gulf's jeans and boxer and started stoking gulf's hard member sensually. Gulf was so hard since the moment mew pushed him to the backseat. His hard member was oozing precum.

" Ahh... M. Meww~! ..... N.. Nooo... Oh my..... Ahh! " Gulf twitched in pain. He moaned loudly in the car. He felt a chill running through his spine.

While Mew was looking at the mess he had done to Gulf. He got hard immediately. Mew pulled out his hard member and took Gulf's hand to stroke it fastly.

Mew moaned in Gulf's mouth. They were stroking each other members sensually and in faster speed to cum and kissing each other at same time.

" Aahh..mmmm...Mew....I ....I m gonna...cum....shit...yes...fff...faster...."

" Mmmm...baby....I m gonna...too...ahh.....baby...yes baby ....just like that! " After some few strokes, by shouting each other names, they both came unison and moaned loudly inside that car.

After that, they took some time to catch breath. Gulf face was turned complete red. Mew was just admiring his baby's face.

After four years he was seeing this. Gulf's touch, his moan like a beautiful melody, his swelled and bruised lips, his blushed red face, Mew can do anything to see this.

🔞🔞🔞. . . (A/N:- phew.. Done)

He wants to feel this. And finally...his baby is with him. But suddenly he saw, with head hung, gulf was wearing his shirt and the jeans and boxers again.

" Baby?? What do you think you are doing?? " When Gulf heard this, he just hugged mew tightly and bursted into tears.

" Mewwww......mew....I...I m so sorry for everything...I m sorry for doing that 4 years ago. I m sorry for not able to meet and contact you. I....I was scared....I was scared that you will reject me. I know, you hate me now because I put you behind the bars. I .... missed you mew...I m so sorry for saying that on phone call today.

Daily I tried to call you, but always ended the call. I have not that courage to face you. But yes, your mom used to tell me about your health. Mew, don't hate me. If you don't accept me, I can understand, but.....I was feeling GUILTY that's why.....! " Gulf started crying loudly. He can't take this, he thought to run away. Gulf was about to open the door but mew held his hand to stop him and pulled him back to tight embrace.

" Shhh don't cry naa Baby~! Whatever happened was a past and it was not only your fault, but mine too. What you did it's what I deserve at that time. But now, I m changed and a good person Gulf.

It's not like I never tried to contact you. I also tried daily to call you but always ended call. I thought you will not gonna accept me now. You will hate me.

I was feeling GUILTY for my past actions.Baby can you forgive me and give me a chance??? Please * sobs* I...I need you baby......Come back to me baby! " They both were hugging each other and bursted into tears.

" It should be me who should say this mew. Please * sobs* forgive me. I..... LOVE YOU MEW.....I STILL LOVE YOU.....but..."

" I LOVE YOU TOO BABY.... I love you so muchhh!!! I'm so happy that finally I got you back. You are mine gulf......say that you are mine....let's get married! " Gulf was shocked and froze.

" M... Marriage??? Mew you really want to? " Mew nodded continuously like a kid. He still was confused that did they deserve to be together? Will marriage will be a hood decision??

" Baby?? You don't want to get marry??? I want you to be mine forever before any storm came. You don't want me?? Or I guess I don't deserve you now! "

" Mew it's not like I don't want to but I.... " Gulf was about to say something at that time his phone rang. It was showing his mom's number.

" Gulf .....What taking you so long??? Come fast. I need those meds now. Come fast. " Mew heard what his mom said. His face fall in sadness.

" Mom, the queue was big at the grocery shop that's why I will be there. Bye. " They both look at each other.

" Mew, I have to go. Mom is waiting. And about us, I guess we never can marry. Your dad hates me mew. He will never gonna accept me. I m sorry. I don't deserve you. " Gulf was about to open the door but Mew again stopped him.

" Don't say that baby please. *sobs* At least , Let me drop you baby. "

" No...it okay. I .....still have to buy some ....more things so you go. "
Gulf went out of the car and left. While walking he just looked back to mew and waved sullenly.
Mew smiled sullenly as well and waved back.

I m so so so happy baby that you still love me.

I m not gonna leave you now. No matter what.

I know our family has became an obstacle now.

I have won your love and trust now it's time to win your mom's trust.

Also I have to talk to my dad.

Don't worry baby, i will make sure he will accept you.

You are mine baby.....only mine!!!!

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 8K 28
Gulf Kanawut is a 20-years-old-guy who has just started attending the Faculty of Sports Science after taking a gap year. He doesn't expect to meet hi...
8.8K 482 3
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
13.8K 716 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...
331K 17K 61
Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut who slap him infront of everyone coz Mew...