OBSESSION... HEAVEN OR HELL...

Af Chubby_MewGulf

Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got delete... Mere

1. MORNING SCENES
2. WHO IS HE?
3. CLASSMATE
4. STALKER
5. GULF'S SECRET
6. MILD'S MISTAKE
7. GULF'S SECRET REVEALED
8. CONFRONTATION
9. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.1)
10. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.2)
11. SHOULD I?
12. THIS CAN'T HAPPEN
13. MEW'S PLAN
14. RESPONSIBILITY
15. MAKE ME YOURS🔞
16. MAKE YOU MINE
17. I LOVE YOU
18. KIDNAPPED????
19. ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS
20. AWAY FROM YOU
21. 4 YEARS LATER..
22. GOLDEN MEMORIES
23.UNEXPECTED MEET
25. GUILTY
26. FAMILY DINNER INVITATION
27. FAMILY DINNER (pt.1)
28. FAMILY DINNER (special chap)
29. LIVING IN BLISS
30. MISBEHAVE
31. PUNISHMENT🔞
32. DEALING LIKE A PRO
33. FACE TO FACE TALK
34. NIGHTMARE
35. LET'S GET MARRIED ASAP!
36. PREPARATIONS
37. PREPARATIONS (PT.2)
38. DO YOU TRUST ME?
39. ASKING PERMISSION
40. BACHELORETTE PARTY
41. DAY BEFORE WEDDING
42. THE DAY OF US (wedding special)
43.AFTER MARRIAGE PARTY (special guests)
44. NIGHT OF US (LAST CHAPTER)
45. 7 YEARS OF MARRIAGE (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

24. DRUNKEN CONFESSION

2.4K 115 10
Af Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💗

Let's start...!

***---***---***---***---***---***

Mew was driving while gulf was just looking outside the window and giggling like a small kid.

Gulf was very drunk. He was not in a condition to handle himself. No wonder that guy marky can't resist himself because Gulf was looking damm sexy while drunk.

Mew was trying his best to control himself and find a secret , dark and quiet place where he can make out with this wasted drunk boy. Finally, Mew found a quiet and dark place. He stopped his car, turn off the car lights, unbuckle his seatbelt and then Gulf's too.

Mew pulled Gulf roughly. They were just inches apart. Mew can't control himself. He immediately attached his lips to him.

After four years, it was like a heaven to feel those lips again. Mew was feeling like he is back in old times. Mew was kissing and sucking his lower lip, biting a bit.

Gulf was not in a condition to say something or to push, so he kissed him back with same passion. He didn't even know that he was sitting with mew, Mew suppasit.

They were literally making out in the car. Gulf was literally losing himself. He was enjoying this just like four years ago.

Mew put his hand to gulf's neck, push him close to deepened the kiss.
Both were literally lost in their lust world.

Suddenly Gulf felt like shirt was getting unbutton by the person he is kissing back. But not complaining.
Mew suddenly pushed him gently and started breathing heavily. Both were looking soooooo hot at that time. Mew was becoming a beast! But suddenly Gulf heard.....

" Gulf.... Gulf... Wake up..... What are you blabbering while sleeping?? You started sleep talking also???? Wake up Gulf!!!! "
Gulf suddenly woke up and realised that he was having a dream of that make out session.

Due to heavily drunk, Gulf slept in the car whole way and Mew was driving because mew wants Gulf to be safely reached at home.

Where Mild and Milly also reached on their home and they both were also very drunk. Mild didn't realises that he made Gulf alone and gave him permission to go with Mew.

Back to MewGulf, Gulf was so shocked that he really saw such a erotic dream. Gulf was really turned on. Mew stopped his car outside of gulf's house.

" Still sleeping??? Gulf wake up naa~ we reached your home! " Said Mew.

" Mew... I... I want to confess something *hiccup* to you. Please listen! I can't take this anymore. " Pleaded Gulf.

" Yes, say it. I m all ears! "

" Mew.... I... *hiccup* missed you. I missed you so much. Everyday, every minute, every second, I missed you. I regret for everything we *hiccup* have been gone through.

I... I love you Mew *sobs* please... Kiss me... I want to feel you again. I want to feel you *hiccup and giggle* inside me. Come here Mew, kiss me please! " Gulf tried to pulled Mew close but Mew pushed him back

" Gulf nooo , you are drunk right now, and we reached your home. What if your mom will see us? Try to understand Gulf. We...can't! " Mew said unexpectedly. Gulf's heart sank. He felt rejected, the main which he is running from....rejection.

" You... You are right. *hiccup* you will not gonna accept me now. I *sobs* waited for you in these four years.

I *giggle* am such an idiot. Don't deserve anything. No love, no care, *giggle* no sex, no kisses. I don't deserve you also. *hiccup*.

I..... I love you Mew. *sobs* I think I should go now. Thank you for dropping *hiccup* me. " Gulf confessed in a drunken state. Gulf opened the door of the car and with wobbling legs, he went to his house while giggling and sobbing.

But before entering, he looked back to the car and smiled in tears. While, Mew was in complete shock.
He didn't expected that Gulf will say this. Mew thought he will confess first but..... In drink state, Gulf said first.

Though Gulf was the reason he went to jail and rehab, but still what Mew just heard, it made him emotional and happy.

Gulf.... Baby... You still love me?????

I want to call you as baby but I guess you will not like it or maybe you will get uncomfortable.

I am such a fool......!!!!!!!

When I came back, I should met you first.....

Such an idiot mind I am.

Baby, I love you..... I love you so much.

I also waited for four freaking years to meet you.......

I never expected that we will meet like this.

I know you were in drunken state, but people say truth while in that state.

I m so so so so so happy today!!!!!!

My baby still loves me !!!!

Baby, I will make you mine again!

You are mine baby.

I love you

Said Mew to himself while driving the car. After few hours, he finished one very very important thing and then he reached his home.

At Mew's house

Mew entered in the house with a relax and beautiful smile on his face. He was so happy to hear that Gulf still loves him.

While Mew was thinking about the moment he just had, his mom and dad came. They were so shocked plus happy to see Mew smiling for real after literally four years.

Mew smiled and blushed. His mom was happy to see him like this. She went to Mew to ask him.

" You look so charming my son while smiling. I'm so happy to see you like this. Is something good happened today??? " Mew's mom was curious. Mew shocked when he saw his mom and dad saw him smiling and blushing.

Mew smiled and kiss the cheeks of his mom happily and jumping all around like a kid.

" Mom.....mom.....Mommmmm, I am so so so so so so so so so happy today. You won't believe to whom I met today!!!! "

" Who son?? " Asked Mew's dad.

" Gulf.... I met Gulf today dad. God he is looking so beautiful and angelic after four years also. Mom, you know I will tell you what happened today................. "
And Mew told them the whole story including the DRUNKEN CONFESSION of Gulf.

Mew's mom was so happy to hear that. As she knows this very earlier but she is happy that Gulf told him directly but also sad because Gulf said in drunk state.

Whereas, Mew's dad was not that happy to hear this. He is happy to see Mew's happiness but Gulf can come back into Mew's life, this thought scares him.

" Dad, you are not happy??? Do you hate him??? Why???? Just because I went to jail? Dad, it was my mistake that's why what I get was my karma. But now, I m good. Dad please don't hate him. "

" Son I don't hate him but...... "
Mew's dad was about to complete his sentence but then he saw something weird.

He saw Mew's expression. He was looking a but angry. Just like the old Mew. Mew's dad was getting scared. He doesn't want Mew to become like the old time.

" Son, son relax.... I m happy for you and for....... him too. Relax son, don't get angry! " Dad said with a bit stress but smiled.

Mew's expression changed into normal. He smiled again. Mew showed a thumbs up and then and happily went to his room to sleep.

" Darling, did you saw that expression. I'm scared for him. I don't want to him become like the old one again. " Said Mew's dad.

" Yes honey, I saw. Please don't go oppose to him. He finally accepted you as father. I don't want him to hate you again. Please honey *sobs* " Mew's mom was sobbing.
Mew's dad hugged her and gave a kiss to her forehead and they both went to the bedroom.

Meanwhile at Gulf's house,

When Mew dropped him off, Gulf entered in his house. He didn't realize that he had confessed his feelings of four years to Mew, but in a drunk state.

Gulf's mom was sleeping in the couch waiting for Gulf. She opened her eyes when she heard door sound. She saw Gulf came inside, his legs were wobbling, eyes were not able to open clearly due to drunk and sobbing.

" Gulf, my baby, I told you not to drink this much. See yourself. You are so drunk right now. Oh wait..... Why are you crying??.... Where is mild? He dropped you here right? " Gulf just shook his head.

" Th..... Then.... W... Who??? " His mom was getting worried.

" He is back mom. Mew is back. And the worst *hiccup* part is, I told him everything *sobs* what I felt in these four years.

I *hiccup* think he will hate me more. Mom I ruined everything. "
Gulf's mom eyes widened.

" Mew is back?? Whaaat???? You told him everything?? That... You....still love him?? " Gulf nodded sullenly.

" Oh baby.... What did you do? What if he comes back? "

" I don't know mom. I m not in a state to think right now. I think should sleep. Good night mom. "
Gulf gave a peck on her forehead and went to his bedroom to sleep.

Whereas his mom was getting very worried now. She loves Mew as her son and she is happy that Mew ka back but...... She doesn't want the whole cycle to repeat again. After a long time, everything was coming on a right track.

I hope if you are coming back to my son's life, there must be only happiness for you both.

No more drama... Please God!

My son have suffered a lot, so was Mew.

I don't want them to suffer again.

Let's see what destiny had decided!

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

75.1K 4.4K 14
Gulf Kanawut is the son of a rich business man, he is easy-going and likes having fun and going out with his friends from university enjoying a norma...
8.1K 389 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
533K 20.9K 46
Mew Suppasit rich, famous actor and singer, having a psychic stalker that freaked him alot. A friend suggested him a bodyguard and security guard cal...
258K 12.8K 87
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want t...