OBSESSION... HEAVEN OR HELL...

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got delete... More

1. MORNING SCENES
2. WHO IS HE?
3. CLASSMATE
4. STALKER
5. GULF'S SECRET
6. MILD'S MISTAKE
7. GULF'S SECRET REVEALED
8. CONFRONTATION
9. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.1)
10. UNINVITED GUEST (PT.2)
11. SHOULD I?
12. THIS CAN'T HAPPEN
13. MEW'S PLAN
14. RESPONSIBILITY
15. MAKE ME YOURS🔞
16. MAKE YOU MINE
17. I LOVE YOU
18. KIDNAPPED????
19. ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS
20. AWAY FROM YOU
21. 4 YEARS LATER..
22. GOLDEN MEMORIES
24. DRUNKEN CONFESSION
25. GUILTY
26. FAMILY DINNER INVITATION
27. FAMILY DINNER (pt.1)
28. FAMILY DINNER (special chap)
29. LIVING IN BLISS
30. MISBEHAVE
31. PUNISHMENT🔞
32. DEALING LIKE A PRO
33. FACE TO FACE TALK
34. NIGHTMARE
35. LET'S GET MARRIED ASAP!
36. PREPARATIONS
37. PREPARATIONS (PT.2)
38. DO YOU TRUST ME?
39. ASKING PERMISSION
40. BACHELORETTE PARTY
41. DAY BEFORE WEDDING
42. THE DAY OF US (wedding special)
43.AFTER MARRIAGE PARTY (special guests)
44. NIGHT OF US (LAST CHAPTER)
45. 7 YEARS OF MARRIAGE (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

23.UNEXPECTED MEET

2.5K 120 24
By Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💗

Let's begin...!

***---***---***---***---***---***

Finallyyyy... weekend vibes!!!

Gulf was very happy and feeling joyful. Time to chill!!!!!!!!! He immediately took a shower and went to the mirror to fix his hairs.

Going to the closet, he picked out some cool outfits. Mild, Milly and him again planned a weekend party! Gulf wore the outfit, and wore his cool shoes! He was all set for this weekend blast!!

Suddenly his phone rang. Walking towards the dressing table, he grabbed his phone and answered.

" Hey gulf, you are ready?? Come fast. We came to pick you! " Said Mild excitedly.

" Okay I m coming in 5 minutes! "
Gulf hung up the call, took his wallet and immediately went to the main door. While going, he saw his mother sat up on the couch to eye him.

" Where are you going son? "

" Mom I told you, I am going with mild and Milly to a party. I guess you forget. You are getting old now hehehe!! " Said Gulf teasingly.

" Oh please....Your mom is still so young that people fall for me and I can win Miss Universe. " Gulf rolled his eyes playfully and they both giggled.

" Have fun son. But yeah come soon but don't be too drunk. And if you are staying at Mild's house, at least inform me....okay?? " Said Gulf's mom.

" Okay mom bye love you!! " Gulf immediately went out of the house and saw Mild's car waiting for him. He immediately opened the door and they went to the bar.

All the way, in that car, they were laughing, talking about their works, teasing each other. They really having fun. After some time, They finally reached to the bar. It was a lavish place. Very expensive but also worth.

But they decided to go there because it was newly opened and have enough money which they earned, that they can spend on themselves. They were so shocked when they saw the bar club from inside. It was dammmm awesomeeeeeeeee!!!!

DJ, bar areas, drinks, hot chicks, alcohol, food(main focus for mild)!!
This place was amazing!!!!! They took their seats and ordered some drinks and snacks. The DJ was playing cool songs!!!

People are dancing, drinking, some were kissing or making out on the couches. It's very common in those bars.

Milly was getting a bit uncomfortable but mild hold his hand and make her sure that she is safe here. Whenever Gulf saw Mild and Milly lovey dovey moments, he feels alone. He reminds the days he spent with mew.

No no no Gulf!!

Forget him.

He is nothing to you now!

You... Don't deserve Mew.

Just don't think about him and enjoy this moment.

Gulf said to himself.

Mild and Milly were sitting really close, feeding each other. Whereas Gulf was getting a bit bored by seeing their lovey dovey, it was normal for him now.

Suddenly, Gulf heard some familiar voice and laughter.

He turns his head here and there and then he froze at what he just saw......

Oooommmgggg

Nooooooooooooooo

M....Mew???

What is he doing here??

Is he really here or I m imagining again!?

Gulf rubbed his eyes and look at the same direction again.

Oohhhh nooo

It's Mew.

After four years, thank you God for giving me this chance.

He is still looking so handsome and charming!!!

Arghh

Should I run away???

I m so dead

Why this idiot mild has choose this place to hangout??

I guess I should talk to him

Nononono I can't I can't I don't deserve it. Mew hates you now Gulf...

Gulf saw Mew with some his friends or maybe some business partners.
They all were sitting in a round table, having fun, drinking shots and laughing.

Gulf was soooo happy to see mew after four years. He really wants to go to him and meet him, if possible, hug him. But he can't!!! He was happy but also shocked to see mew there.

At that moment, mew felt someone is starring at him. Mew moved his eyes and got shocked on what he saw.....

Gulf???? My....my baby???

Oooommmgggg!!!!

Why is he here???

And with whom??

Oh mild and her girlfriend.

Omg thank you God for giving me this chance to see him after these four years

My god my baby is starring at me.

He still loves me I know!

Should I go to him??

I really want to grab him and hug him tight.

But I can't....

Mew was literally dancing and jumping inside his head. But also he was sad that he was not able to meet. Their eyes met and they share an eyelock with some beautiful tears rolled from their eyes but Gulf realised that Mew his looking at him smiling.

He immediately look somewhere else and wiped his tears. He doesn't want to interact with him, not even as eyelock. Mild and Milly asked Gulf to come for the dance but gulf was not in a mood so he said no. They didn't forced him and went to that dancing area.

Suddenly Gulf saw that some hot girls came to the table where Mew was sitting. They all were like sluts, wearing shorts, touching and making some seductive voices, asking the boys to have some fun.

One girl came to Mew and sat on his lap. She was touching Mew everywhere, also her hands were going lower.....

Gulf was looking the whole scene. He clenched his fist in anger and giving a death glare to that girl.

Main question arise in Gulf's mind

why Mew is not pushing her back, why is he letting her touch.

In short, Gulf was getting JEALOUS.
Gulf immediately took some shots and drank it in anger.

1....2...3....4...5...6... Gulf wasn't stopping. He just want to distract himself. Gulf was in so anger that he took a glass and throw it on the floor. Some people look at him including Mew in confusion but everybody thought that he us drunk.

But Mew knows this very well. He was really enjoying this. Gulf looks damm sexy while he gets jealous.
But at a point, Mew was not liking that girl to touch him everywhere. He tried to push her but she started kissing him on his neck.

Now, Mew was feeling apologetic that his baby have to see this.
Whereas, Gulf was in total jealous mode.

Gulf was totally lost at that moment in anger. He wants to go to Mew push that girl away and told to stay away, but he can't. He was about to get up.

When suddenly a cute boy came to gulf's table and sat beside Gulf were closely.

" Hey handsome! Im Marky! I can see you are alone here. If you want I can accompany you. Let's have some fun tonight!! Let's go somewhere else?? " Said Marky in a seductive tone.

Mew saw that. Now, He was getting JEALOUS. He can't see his baby with someone else. His blood was boiling in anger.

Gulf was getting uncomfortable because that guy was started touching him everywhere.Suddenly, Gulf got up and pushed that guy a bit hard.

" Listen you idiotic prick, whatever is your name, I m not interested. Already,i m having a very bad day, you are just making it worse. So stop touching me everywhere. I hate it. Leave me alone please. " Gulf left and went to washroom to relieve himself. He was already very frustrated due to that girl and now this Marky.

(A/N:- this is how marky entered *sigh* )

" Ahaan.... Fierce...I like that. It really turning me on!!! " Marky said with a smirk and went to washroom behind Gulf.

Mew saw that. He was feeling proud of his baby that he is not allowing any person to touch him. But then he saw, that bastard guy was following gulf.

Mew can't take this anymore. He excused himself and told his business partners that he is going to washroom. When Mew reached, he heard someone is shouting and asking for help.

" Hhhhheeeellllpppp mmmeeeee!!! Somebody help me pleaseeeeeee!!! Get off me you piece of shit!!! Leave meee .... Ahh stoppp it!!! " Mew saw that guy was kissing forcefully to Gulf with hands pinned on the wall.

Gulf was looking so helpless at that moment and the sound volume of that DJ is too loud that nobody can hear his help!

Marky was kissing Gulf aggressively and trying to unzip Gulf's jeans.
Gulf tried his best to pushed that guy but that guy was strong and Gulf was a little drunk.

Suddenly, Gulf felt that someone has moved Marky from him. His eyes open wide when he saw mew was continuously punching hard Marky on his face and on stomach.

Gulf was trying to stop mew but Mew's blood was boiling at that time he was in total anger. When blood started coming out from Marky's mouth, Gulf pushed Mew aside and grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of that washroom.

Marky was whincing in pain. He try to get up and left the bar immediately. Meanwhile, Gulf pulled mew to an empty area on that club.

They were panting heavily. Both were in anger stage.

" Mew!!! What is wrong with you?? You were about to kill him!!! "

" *smirk* Do you care for him?? Or I can say, you were enjoying his kisses! " Said Mew angrily.
Gulf made a disgusting face and grabbed Mew's collar. They were inches apart but Gulf was so drunk.

" How *hiccup* dare you even say that!!!!! Can't you hear?? I was shouting for help!! If I m enjoying that, why would i ask for help??? Huh?? You idiot ! How can you even think this??? *hiccup*

And also it's not me who enjoying this ..you were enjoying with that girl. Go back to your slut. She must be waiting for you...right???? " Mew said nothing just smirked. He loves to tease gulf and made him in this anger stage. According to him, Gulf really look so hot and sexy in this look.

" What happened?? Cat got your tongue??? " Gulf was really looking so fierce and drunk right now!

" This is only I want to hear. " Gulf got silent. His anger was getting low now.

" Umm... When did you came back?? " Mew chuckled.

" As if I don't know that mom keep telling you about myself. So I know that you know everything. Stop fooling around. "

" I.....I m not fooling around...I..."
His sentence hung in the air when suddenly......Mew hugged him.
Gulf was shocked. Their heart was beating fast!

" I... *sobs* missed you!! " Said Mew while tears were rolling down from his eyes. Gulf hugged him back tightly and they just bursted into tears.

" I.... Missed you too!! " Said Gulf between the tears. Both were crying in happiness. Finally, they met. And that hug was not normal today. It contains all the emotions, pain which they were going through these 4 years.

They broke the hug and look at each other, smiling and wiping each other tears. Mew can't take this anymore so, Mew kissed him.

At first, Gulf was trying to push a little because it was unexpected but then, he reciprocate it fully.

Mew pushed Gulf to a wall and started kissing him roughly and passionately as if he want to feel those lips and warmth at fullest but, both were having tears in their eyes.

Gulf was kissing him back with same energy. Their tongues were dancing inside their mouths.
Mew sucked and bites his lower lip which make Gulf to give a soft moan.

Their lips were moving in a perfect sync also tears were flowing from their eyes. They were getting emotional. They were drowned in their kisses. After some makeout session, they released each other lips to breathe.

They were looking at each other like the same way they looked when the first time they kissed.

" Mew...we...we can't do this. I m sorry, my fault. I think I *hiccup* should go home. " Gulf was about to leave but Mew pushed him hard to the wall locked him in his arms.

" Nooooo, I finally found you after four freaking years Gulf. I m sorry. But, In this drunk condition, I can't let you go alone. Let me drop you. " Gulf's eyes widened.

" But I...I came here with Mild. "

" Just inform him that you are leaving. After all he is with his girlfriend so it really doesn't matter. Go and tell him. I m waiting here. " Mew ordered.

Gulf immediately went to mild and told him. Mild was too drunk that he said okay and gulf and mew left the bar club. Gulf sat in Mew's car. Mew was driving, whole way having a smirk in his face. Gulf scoffed.

" Th....thank you Mew for dropping me home. "

" Hmmm... You're welcome Gulf.
See the destiny circle, we came back again!! Well you are drunk so better take a nap. It will took time to reach your home. " Mew smiled. Gulf nodded and closed his eyes. He was getting nervous after seeing him 4 years later.

Gulf got shocked....

Wait a minute.....all the time..he just called me.....G... Gulf?? Did he call me just Gulf?? Only Gulf??

Did he hate me so much now?

I deserve this.

He thought... Mew is again becoming like old times... But

He is changed?????

Did he hate me now but that kiss was saying something else?

Arghh what should I do??

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 15.2K 26
Mew Suppasit is a scary playboy and a senior in high school. Because of his cold and dark eyes, many people are intimidated by him; but nevertheless...
534K 20.9K 46
Mew Suppasit rich, famous actor and singer, having a psychic stalker that freaked him alot. A friend suggested him a bodyguard and security guard cal...
153K 7.9K 24
28 years old Mew was having a bad day. First, his business deal that he had painstakingly been working on for the past 3 months had gone down the dra...
75.3K 4.4K 14
Gulf Kanawut is the son of a rich business man, he is easy-going and likes having fun and going out with his friends from university enjoying a norma...